Southern border crisis

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not want to imagine what the future is going to be like. There is going to be much trouble upon this earth.

Reactions: Mayflower

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since the border wall is a national security issue, and the president's first priority is national security, all he had to do was to divert the billions of dollars being directed to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Central America etc to build that wall.

Okay here's the problem I see. If Trump's intentions are as machiavellian as you're making them out to be, then why would he even call for a National Emergency over the Hauwei 5G issue? On one hand, he's trying to protect the free world from a Chinese spying network, but then on the other he's... purposely working to undermine border security?

It just doesn't compute. What's the point in taking measures to block the CPP from setting up a global Chinese NSA 5G network if Trump's just going to end up helping illegals vote for a Democratic President in 2020 who will undoubtledly then proceed to sell American interests out to China anyway (like Hillary surely would have)?

Reactions: tzcho2

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I thought it was a cruel thought until I got older and understood. It is a very hard decision with very few solutions at this point.
um, get younger and stop understanding, is what I would recommend for you at least. Not that it will matter much I guess. Wanna read this same exact story in the Book with me, see how it ends? Bc that is what is going to happen here too I guess.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I do not want to imagine what the future is going to be like. There is going to be much trouble upon this earth.
now, see, you think you made a "confession" that will "save" you, not realizing I guess that this is your real confession, right here, the stuff you say when you aren't realizing. That story in the Bible I was just talking about? You totally nailed it, ok.

member when your world suddenly got so much smaller, twenty years or so ago...and then about ten years ago it shrunk again? You don't have to imagine, my friend, your future is already determined here, see. It is...um well it is not Borders Expanding, so you even have two Stories you can go read I guess huh.

And wadr your preacher is not ever going to read them to you either. The question you need to be prepared to answer is "Whose child will we eat today, yours or mine?" and you should start asking that today imo, get used to the idea a little more maybe. Maybe get good at RockPaperScissors or something, since you refuse to trust God and the Bible, which so plainly tell us what your fate will be.

See that is the world you are talking about, not the earth; the earth will be just fine, it is your world that is passing away bro

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I do not want to imagine what the future is going to be like.
then why do I have 100 quotes from you about ezackly that?
There is going to be much trouble upon this earth.
yes, there is,
for you
You don't have to imagine, my friend, your future is already determined here, see. It is...um well it is obv not Borders Expanding, so you even have two Stories you can go read I guess huh.
the Scriptural terms for the stories are (expanding) "borders" and (under) "siege," I guess, ppl under siege are huddling behind the walls they have built for themselves right.

Last edited:

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am so grateful that we are in God's hands. I just pray whatever happens I can remain strong in Him

um, get younger and stop understanding, is what I would recommend for you at least. Not that it will matter much I guess. Wanna read this same exact story in the Book with me, see how it ends? Bc that is what is going to happen here too I guess.

Nehemiah rebuilt a wall for a temple of God. How much more should we have protection for an entire country? Even God gives the ten commandments and laws for protection. Grace doesn't mean we should not protect ourselves. This is a corrupt world. Our houses have a fence. It isnt because we don't care about our neighbors.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Southern Border Crisis <---> OP

Absolutely the Border is in a Crisis.

Repeatedly Congress votes for appropriations for the US Military to BE STAFFED, ARMED To POLICE and PROTECT the WORLD,
WHILE;
Repeatedly Sabotaging ANY EFFECTIVE EFFORT for the US Military to Be STAFFED, ARMED, POLICING, PROTECTING its OWN Borders.

Trump was open and forthright in identifying the Border PROBLEM and Ideas for SOLUTiONS during his campaigning days....

And from those days to this, CONGRESS has SPENT their EFFORTS in UNDERMINING "ANY" viable SOULUTION FOR the US to CONTROL the US Borders.

And MORE disturbing is the NUMBER of US Representatives who have ENCOURAGED and ADVOCATED and SUPPORTED EFFORTS to INCREASE the Border "Problem" INTO an unmanageable "CRISIS".

Shame ON THEM.
And Shame ON THEM who Support THEM.

God Has Abundantly Bless the US, Established under Godly Standards and Principles...

Not a Secret, there is a growing population IN the US, Against God, and the whole of the Federation of the US, shall Suffer; as Against God becomes the MAJORITY that sits IN SEATS making UnGodly Decisions for the US.

Glory to God,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
comedy lol, as good as it gets, ty
Nehemiah rebuilt a wall for a temple of God. How much more should we have protection for an entire country? Even God gives the ten commandments and laws for protection. Grace doesn't mean we should not protect ourselves. This is a corrupt world. Our houses have a fence. It isnt because we don't care about our neighbors.
go with that then, if you like
sounds logical to me!
:D

(translation, you are just determined to eat that baby, and nothing i say is gonna matter one bit i guess)

I mean...um, Nehemiah's "country" imploded, right.
Not one stone was left upon another?
except i guess literally
too

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Donald Trump had every resource at his disposal to (1) build a proper wall right across the southern border, not a fence, (2) put Mexico and Central America on notice about caravans and their consequences, (3) stop migrant invasion with the help of the National Guard, (4) deport illegals rather than shipping them to other states, and talk about shipping them to sanctuary cities, and (5) include the migrant invasion issue within the trade deal with Mexico.

He had deliberately broken his promise to those who supported him. As a result he has promoted the agenda of the Democrats. So what does this tell us?

What do you mean us?

You are a Canadian with no real understanding of our government.

I do not totally understand yours, but I do not like what I see.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Donald Trump had every resource at his disposal to (1) build a proper wall right across the southern border, not a fence, (2) put Mexico and Central America on notice about caravans and their consequences, (3) stop migrant invasion with the help of the National Guard, (4) deport illegals rather than shipping them to other states, and talk about shipping them to sanctuary cities, and (5) include the migrant invasion issue within the trade deal with Mexico.
He had deliberately broken his promise to those who supported him. As a result he has promoted the agenda of the Democrats. So what does this tell us?
Sorry Enoch111 , have to disagree completely. To me your post tells me you do not really understand the situation the Trump administration has been dealing with and probably have been influenced by the hate propaganda that the media both sides of the border have been pumping against Donald Trump since he ran for office. Canada has it's own big problem in the form of the current Lib PM.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I assumed he did it to overburden the social supports of sanctuary cities. But the ramifications of having them settled there and ready to vote are much worse for a continued Republican presidency.
They are going to vote from somewhere, the sanctuary cities wanted the open borders so let them deal with the problems I think was the sentiment. It has been obvious for a long time watching the forces that are trying to destroy the United States. May God protect America from the enemies within & without. This world will get ugly if they succeed.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
comedy lol, as good as it gets, ty

go with that then, if you like
sounds logical to me!
:D

(translation, you are just determined to eat that baby, and nothing i say is gonna matter one bit i guess)

I mean...um, Nehemiah's "country" imploded, right.
Not one stone was left upon another?
except i guess literally
too

This is because the Jewish people fell back into their wicked ways, bbyrd. The same will happen to the United States if people don't turn back to God.

And I want to eat the baby feet, cheeks, and everything in between in a non-cannabilistic way. :) But if you are talking about cannibalism, leave my daughter out of examples. If this starts I will start reporting. It is below the belt and innapropriate.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Canada has it's own big problem in the form of the current Lib PM.
There is no denying that Justin Trudeau in Canada is a total disgrace. But Trump has not only failed to keep his promise to build a border wall, but he is responsible for the crisis that now exists, which is worse than what it was under Obama.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no denying that Justin Trudeau in Canada is a total disgrace. But Trump has not only failed to keep his promise to build a border wall, but he is responsible for the crisis that now exists, which is worse than what it was under Obama.

I already mentioned my point that if the wall is not built, it is because of the opposition from the House. But a wall is being built, and it is a lot more then any other president has accomplished.

My question for you is how would you say President Trump is responsible for this crisis? A crisis like the one of the southern border doesnt just happen in a year or so. America can't keep funding those who do not follow our laws and take our benefits. It is our veterans and middle class under who are suffering and our children. Social Security will run out soon, which is from people working and supposed to be given back for retirement. It isnt like that though. It is running out and I am pretty sure one reason for that is illegal immigration.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My question for you is how would you say President Trump is responsible for this crisis?
Based upon the Constitutional powers vested in the President of the United States as well as existing immigration laws, neither the Senate, nor Congress, nor the courts had any constitutional right to interfere with the President's plan for a border wall.

Constitutional Powers of the President
Article. II.

Section. 1.
The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years....

INTERPRETATION
As chief executive, the president runs the different executive agencies, such as the Department of the Treasury or the Department of Health and Human Services.

Section. 2.

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States

Section. 3.

...he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper...

INTERPRETATION
The president also has the power, in extreme cases, to call both the House of Representatives and the Senate together for a special session.

Section. 3.

...he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

The Real ID Act of 2005 (Immigration Law)

Waiving laws that interfere with construction of border barriers

An earlier law (Section 102 of Pub.L. 104–208 which is now part of 8 U.S.C. § 1103) provided for improvements to physical barriers at the borders of the United States.

Subsection (a) of the law read as follows: "The Attorney General, in consultation with the Commissioner of Immigration and Naturalization, shall take such actions as may be necessary to install additional physical barriers and roads (including the removal of obstacles to detection of illegal entrants) in the vicinity of the United States border to deter illegal crossings in areas of high illegal entry into the United States."

Subsection (b) orders the Attorney General to commence work on specified improvements to a 14-mile section of the existing border fence near San Diego, and allocates funds for the project.

Subsection (c) provides for waivers of laws that interfere with the work described in subsections (a) and (b), including the National Environmental Policy Act. Prior to the Real ID Act, this subsection allowed waivers of only two specific federal environmental laws.

So Mr. Trump had the full Constitutional authority as well as the necessary laws to ensure that the border wall had been built. As to the cash required, it would have come under any budgeting for national security. Furthermore, since he publicly stated that he would make Mexico pay for that wall, he could have made provisions for that within the trade deal with Mexico by imposing a "wall tariff" (if that was necessary). He could even has convened both houses to deal with this national emergency under Section 3.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Based upon the Constitutional powers vested in the President of the United States as well as existing immigration laws, neither the Senate, nor Congress, nor the courts had any constitutional right to interfere with the President's plan for a border wall.

Constitutional Powers of the President
Article. II.

Section. 1.
The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years....

INTERPRETATION
As chief executive, the president runs the different executive agencies, such as the Department of the Treasury or the Department of Health and Human Services.

Section. 2.

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States

Section. 3.

...he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper...

INTERPRETATION
The president also has the power, in extreme cases, to call both the House of Representatives and the Senate together for a special session.

Section. 3.

...he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

The Real ID Act of 2005 (Immigration Law)

Waiving laws that interfere with construction of border barriers

An earlier law (Section 102 of Pub.L. 104–208 which is now part of 8 U.S.C. § 1103) provided for improvements to physical barriers at the borders of the United States.

Subsection (a) of the law read as follows: "The Attorney General, in consultation with the Commissioner of Immigration and Naturalization, shall take such actions as may be necessary to install additional physical barriers and roads (including the removal of obstacles to detection of illegal entrants) in the vicinity of the United States border to deter illegal crossings in areas of high illegal entry into the United States."

Subsection (b) orders the Attorney General to commence work on specified improvements to a 14-mile section of the existing border fence near San Diego, and allocates funds for the project.

Subsection (c) provides for waivers of laws that interfere with the work described in subsections (a) and (b), including the National Environmental Policy Act. Prior to the Real ID Act, this subsection allowed waivers of only two specific federal environmental laws.

So Mr. Trump had the full Constitutional authority as well as the necessary laws to ensure that the border wall had been built. As to the cash required, it would have come under any budgeting for national security. Furthermore, since he publicly stated that he would make Mexico pay for that wall, he could have made provisions for that within the trade deal with Mexico by imposing a "wall tariff" (if that was necessary). He could even has convened both houses to deal with this national emergency under Section 3.

Thank you for the info. How I understand is that President Trump has gone through these sections. He convened a special session and the House did not show up. He is currently in section 3 where the work is finally beginning on the border wall. Something has been done. Nothing was even mentioned about better borders before President Trump that I know of. I am not strong on the legalities, but I do follow the news. I see what is being done even with all the news against him.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And President Trump has threatened Mexico with trade tariffs if the immigration of the caravans were not stopped. It was all over the news. So it may not have happened yet, but it surely might. He even threatened to close trade with Mexico all together.