Split within the Southern Baptist Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are probably right on the engineered babies.
But that is not my point, you are not going to find a scripture about genetically engineered babies.
Or going to the Moon.

How we come to conclusions on modern issues is to understand the Spirit of Christ.
We can conclude that aborting babies is an abomination because we understand the Spirit of Christ.
But then again T-cell medical use is something that is not going to show up in the scriptures. If they come from aborted babies, that is a different story.
So when it comes to technical issues you have to look at it overall.
But there it is my friend . We know the death of unborn aborted babies
is sin . Thus we know and easily conclude if they use them aborted fetus cells or etc
WE AINT GONNA PARTAKE in that which cost the unborn their life .
The blood of billions of babies cries out and THE LORD GOD KNOWS EVERYONE OF THEM .
EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM HE KNOWS . Yep .
The lambs will not partake of , use , nor support any such vile practice .
IT sure dont seem to fullfill LOVE THY NEIGHBOR as yourself when millions upon millions
are butchered in the womb that became their tomb .
If even the LORD told us to forgive our enemies , what on earth makes folks think
its okay to kill the unborn while it slumbers in its mothers womb .
Last time i checked the LOVE that cometh of GOD fullfills the righteousness of the law
IT dont trangress and shed blood and call it RIGHTS and HEALTH CARE .
Just a friendly reminder . As i am sure you would agree .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this is in my direction, you could not be more wrong about my faith or belief in Christ, Jesus .
I am a person who will stand united with the followers of Jesus in the belief that he is God, Lord and Saviour !
He is the Word of all whom will believe, accept and follow him. I stand against heretical doctrines and beliefs of many so called " christian" denominations, when in fact God is far from them.
Furthermore, I came to fellowship in the reasoning of believers together in faith, not to argue.
If this is directed at the OP, well he will have to speak for himself, as he is, I think, a Jehovah's Witness.
@Grailhunter , may God have mercy on all of our souls !
Sister , i dont care what anyone says about ya , you know i loves ya . Course i aint saying he was talking about you .
I was just reminding you that you are loved dear sister . Now march on in the LORD and let us praise and thank HIM
continually .

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this is in my direction, you could not be more wrong about my faith or belief in Christ, Jesus .
I am a person who will stand united with the followers of Jesus in the belief that he is God, Lord and Saviour !
He is the Word of all whom will believe, accept and follow him. I stand against heretical doctrines and beliefs of many so called " christian" denominations, when in fact God is far from them.
Furthermore, I came to fellowship in the reasoning of believers together in faith, not to argue.
If this is directed at the OP, well he will have to speak for himself, as he is, I think, a Jehovah's Witness.
Your argument in effect tosses the baby out with the bathwater. Never a good thing.

Nullifying for your personal reasons the identity term, Christian , because those that are actually not in Christ identified as Christian while commiting sinful evil acts.

Contrary to your perception, they do not sully the name of Christians. In point of fact they prove they are not one.

When we were first called Christian in Antioch it was to be an insult. A slur. Pagan sinners argued that back then.

All these centuries later you are aligning with that pejorative, it's an insult, using the examples of non-Christians and their evil as cause.

In point of fact early followers of Jesus were known as, people of the way.

Now, Christian, which many feel translates as Christ like, should reconsider adopting that identity because the evil of sinners makes us look bad as a group beneath that umbrella? Just your personal choice and opinion?

So yes, I was talking to you in my post.

Those in Christ know nominal evil sinners are not one of us.
You object too to the term, nominal =name only.

How curious given you first object to the name, Christ like.

You're not here to argue?
I suspect if that were true you wouldn't join a Christian forum and then opine as to your "personal" opinion of Christian, for all here to read.

Rather, you'd keep your personal opinion to yourself. And if you respected others choice to identify as Christian you wouldn't detail why the term Christian is objectionable. Personally.

That's all I care to say to you.

Very Sincerely,
Butterfly Jones, Christian

Reactions: Grailhunter

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So explain the highlights of your post....#74

You have your opinion as expressed, I have mine.

The term has absolutely nothing to do with God nor his power, characteristics and attributes.
Rather the term is a shield that
evil does hide behind.

AND

It has been said in this age, not to discount the crusades either or events of times past, but rather of family annihilators, child predators, even serial killers, ect. " They were christian, faithful in service to their church and family ect."

I'm disagreeing with the term of, not the actual, true believers and followers of Christ.

Look again at all the present day evil of homosexuality that presents itself as " christian, God loving" but we both agree this is abominable, correct?

The problem here is that you are not defining a distinct target for a shot, but rather a general stink bomb for Christ's religion.

There is a guy on here that does not like the term religion in relation to Christianity and you seem to disagree with the term Christian....Are you referring to a religion based on Christ that would not fall in the category of Christian?

My issue is that you seem negative towards Christianity with no rational train of thought. Can you clarify your point?

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a believer in God, and his Son Jesus and the penalty price he paid for our sin debt.I actually despise labeling, even though I too am guilty of such.

I have been around ppl that claim they are " christian", attending church and in ministry, when in fact they were committing sins of adultery, theft and others just as the world that is without Christ. These however laid claim to the name.

Following the Father,the Son and the Holy Spirit is not religion but I personally feel that Christianity is a religion, same as any other. ^^^^ You said,
"The problem here is that you are not defining a distinct target for a shot, but rather a general stink bomb for Christ's religion." Your words....lol

Religions commit atrocities in the name of.....

Man has tainted as much of the purity of faith by sin, as God has allowed. One day there will be an accounting.

Good night.
Again it is just a stink bomb....of negativity.....general allegations against Christians, or whatever you call the religion running around between your ears.

Last edited:

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The term has absolutely nothing to do with God nor his power, characteristics and attributes.
evil does hide behind.

AND

It has been said in this age, not to discount the crusades either or events of times past, but rather of family annihilators, child predators, even serial killers, ect. " They were christian, faithful in service to their church and family ect."

I'm disagreeing with the term of, not the actual, true believers and followers of Christ.

Look again at all the present day evil of homosexuality that presents itself as " christian, God loving" but we both agree this is abominable, correct?

The problem here is that you are not defining a distinct target for a shot, but rather a general stink bomb for Christ's religion.

There is a guy on here that does not like the term religion in relation to Christianity and you seem to disagree with the term Christian....Are you referring to a religion based on Christ that would not fall in the category of Christian?

My issue is that you seem negative towards Christianity with no rational train of thought. Can you clarify your point?
My eyesssss! o_O The yellow font on a white background makes for eye strain.

Other than that, well said. :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

evil does hide behind.

AND

Oh its abominable all right . ITS FALSE LOVE that cometh of the world .
The agenda of the all inclusive presents a love that is false and of the world .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Buddhist is born again, then you are right.

If he's water baptized and religious, then you're not.
THE BUDDIST IS NOT BORN AGAIN . a fact folks better realize real fast .
ANYONE WHO IS BORN OF GOD , SPIRITUAL REBIRTH , HAS COME TO CHRIST JESUS .
Their is no born again within any false religoin . AND if one comes to faith in CHRIST and has been born again
YOU GONNA SEE the WORD EX in front of muslim , buddist or whateverist they followed BEFORE THEY WERE BORN AGAIN .
BELIEVEST THOU THIS . I need to hear you say it . DO YOU BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My eyesssss! o_O The yellow font on a white background makes for eye strain.

Other than that, well said. :)
My eyessss , i think that every time i see one like the pope or others who claim to know CHRIST
and yet speak deadly falsehoods . Course that would include oh my eyes and my ears .
TIME TO PREACH JESUS , ER WORD OF GOD , ALL BIBLICAL SOUND DOCTRINE .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Southern Baptists lost one of their biggest congregations last week amid tensions in the largest U.S. Protestant denomination over women at the pulpit.

Well being SBC, I say good bye to these brethren. Also to Rick Warren and Saddle back church! Both have left sound doctrine and should be marked.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh its abominable all right . ITS FALSE LOVE that cometh of the world .
The agenda of the all inclusive presents a love that is false and of the world .
Morning....
Let me guess.....you guys speak the same language?
Because she is making no sense to me. Just a general negative unchristian attitude.
Nothing specific, just negative incoherant ranting. Like walking into a shopping mall and yelling ABOMINATION! And expecting anybody to care or understand.....They are just going to think she is mental.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Morning....
Because she is making no sense to me. Just a general negative unchristian attitude.
Nothing specific, just negative incoherant ranting. Like walking into a shopping mall and yelling ABOMINATION! And expecting anybody to care or understand.....They are just going to think she is mental.
Well thanks for your eval, but I don't work for you.
Furthermore, I removed the post that seemed to be so rant like, incoherent, negative, oh, my fav.(unchristian attitude) and objectionable !

You may now move on to your next mental lacking prey.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Morning....
IT was you i was quoating . You said RIGHTLY that the act they commit is Abomination .
Yes . I was quoating you and no one else .
Dont feel bad or hang your head . We all have misunderstood at times .
But i was actually agreeing with what YOU had wrote about concering that act .

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Furthermore, I removed the post that seemed to be so rant like, incoherent, negative, oh, my fav.(unchristian attitude) and objectionable !

:( I don't think you realize you insulted yourself in that last bold part.

No topic here is due such a cost as that. Whether that be insulting yourself or others.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What post was it . I guess i never saw it . Lamb YOU JUST CLING TO THE GLORIOUS LORD .
These last days and final hours upon earth are gonna get real bad and very fast .
The door of the great delusion has been opened and there is no turning back now .
This world will surely end . The world as we know it right now , HAS an end .
Through the lie of the serpent the DELUSION has been unleashed . IT cometh in the name of love
BUT IT IS NO LOVE OF GOD . IT is a unifying love , a sensual idea that will UNITE EVERY LAST ONE
not in the lambs book of life . It cannot be stopped , it must run its course .
It was written what cometh upon a peoples , a land , a nation and a world
that continually rejected GOD . Rejected reminders about GOD , rejected the love of THE TRUTH , the gospel which could have saved them .
GOD is and has always been IN CONTROL . HE is VERY LONGSUFFERING
but HE WILL DO AS HE WILL DO unto a generation that rejects HIM at every turn .
DELIVERS THEM OVER UNTO A REPROBATE MIND TO DO SUCH THINGS .
NOW WE SEEING IT and WE SEEING IT GROW and grow massive .
ITS HERE and the lambs resist the lie through faith in JESUS CHRIST .
FOR JESUS HAS THE SHEEP and HIS VOICE and HIS VOICE ALONE THEY WILL HEAR and THEY WILL HEED .
I have many tears for the peoples . By grace , for years , i have pointed to JESUS
and pratically begged and pleaded with folks to get BACK in the BIBLE .
BUT IT MOSTLY has fallen on deaf ears . MEN loveth what cometh of man . But lambs LOVE ONLY
that which COMETH OF GOD . TRUTH .
JESUS has the lambs , Lamb . WE must do all now to only increase in pointing to Christ .
Some will hear . BUT be warned , many WILL REJECT the SIMPLICITY of THE TRUTH .
The time cometh and even now is , WHEN TRUE LAMBS WILL BE SEEN as ALL OUT HATERS OF HUMANITY
And the worlds religoins will continue to merge as one , with the secular and all not in the lambs book of life
RIGHT UNDER THE LIE and the Father of lies who bringeth the LIE unto the world to unify it as one UNDER IT .