Sports

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hawks beat the Dogs 64-37

Saints are currently beating Geelong and Carlton is marginally beating the power.

Next week is danger week for Geelong, Dogs and Power if they all lose this week.

The last round is

Melbourne vs Geelong
Dogs vs Power

Could pave the way for a top 4 spot if Brisbane are able to string 2 wins together.

No tanking from the Hawks... Looking to build a strong team for next season
Dogs were poor, very poor, especially coming off a loss. An unusually low scoring game

Cats and Port struggling at half time but their both at home, cats coming off a loss, i suspect they'll still win

There is no outstanding team in great form going into these finales, should be interesting for us neutral spectators, nerve raking for the rest

Might go and see if their showing the Lions vs Pies game on TV here at 7.30pm

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No tanking from the Hawks... Looking to build a strong team for next season
Dogs were poor, very poor, especially coming off a loss. An unusually low scoring game

Cats and Port struggling at half time but their both at home, cats coming off a loss, i suspect they'll still win

There is no outstanding team in great form going into these finales, should be interesting for us neutral spectators, nerve raking for the rest

Might go and see if their showing the Lions vs Pies game on TV here at 7.30pm

Cats won and Power are now trashing the Blues, so we are relying on Dogs to get smashed by the Power next week, and for Brisbane to get 2 big percentage gainers against the Pies and WCE.

Cats can get smashed though on a bad day. Crazy to think though, that a team may be able to make it into the top 8 with less wins than losses this year if West Coast lose to Freo and Lions. And with the inconsistency of all the other teams competing for 8th spot, 10 wins and 12 losses could do it.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei

On another note, a little off topic (maybe not, fishing can be considered a sport, lol), but I hope Twiggy Forrest can save Huon Aquaculture there in Tassie from going into foreign ownership.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei

On another note, a little off topic (maybe not, fishing can be considered a sport, lol), but I hope Twiggy Forrest can save Huon Aquaculture there in Tassie from going into foreign ownership.

I don't know much about it cos i don't watch TV but i heard its going to get sold to the worlds largest meat processing company, JBS...
Just another part of the globalist agenda...

That reminds me... Trout season is open... Lets see if i can hook another fat one like i did a few months ago...
I'll start asking some of the guys at work were the hot spots are near here...

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't know much about it cos i don't watch TV but i heard its going to get sold to the worlds largest meat processing company, JBS...
Just another part of the globalist agenda...

That reminds me... Trout season is open... Lets see if i can hook another fat one like i did a few months ago...
I'll start asking some of the guys at work were the hot spots are near here...

Yeah it is sad, Macquarie Harbour is one of the areas where they farm the Salmon, that's a long drive through the wilderness, it would be sad to see a mega foreign company move into there. Twiggy is going to try to challenge it though, whether if he can get enough support behind him, I am not sure, but he bought up over 18% of Huon shares, not sure if that's going to be enough to be able to stop the JBS takeover though, as he needs a lot of support behind him, he may have left the run a bit late though. Sadly Tassie's premier was supportive of the foreign takeover.

Trout Season is nearly here in Victoria too, you will beat me in any fishing competition though haha.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yeah it is sad, Macquarie Harbour is one of the areas where they farm the Salmon, that's a long drive through the wilderness, it would be sad to see a mega foreign company move into there. Twiggy is going to try to challenge it though, whether if he can get enough support behind him, I am not sure, but he bought up over 18% of Huon shares, not sure if that's going to be enough to be able to stop the JBS takeover though, as he needs a lot of support behind him, he may have left the run a bit late though. Sadly Tassie's premier was supportive of the foreign takeover.

Trout Season is nearly here in Victoria too, you will beat me in any fishing competition though haha.

Thats what my dad said as well, Macquarie Harbour, but i couldn't find it.

Na... That fish was more of a fluke or a gift from God...
Im not even a huge fisherman, i just brought a few rods and some tackle with me to have some fun in the wild.
It was the only trout i caught and i can't even land a sea water fish that is legal size down here... LoL

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
100 points... Your maths is bad... Really bad... 114 - 43 is 71 Josho
Their right about your gen not knowing how to read or write...:p

Oh I was seeing if they could extend the margin to 100 points, not quite though, 85 point winners, still was a very entertaining game to watch.

142-57

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The All Blacks bullying the Wallabies.... :(
Yes, as predicted mate...

Bledisloe Cup 2021: New Zealand All Blacks demolish Australia Wallabies – Rugby Championship as it happened
  • New Zealand 57-22 Australia
  • All Blacks retain Bledisloe Cup for 19th successive year
Updated 1h ago

New Zealand’s Codie Taylor celebrates his second-half try during the Bledisloe Cup match against Australia at Eden Park. Photograph: Hannah Peters/Getty Images

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, as predicted mate...

Bledisloe Cup 2021: New Zealand All Blacks demolish Australia Wallabies – Rugby Championship as it happened
  • New Zealand 57-22 Australia
  • All Blacks retain Bledisloe Cup for 19th successive year
Updated 1h ago

New Zealand’s Codie Taylor celebrates his second-half try during the Bledisloe Cup match against Australia at Eden Park. Photograph: Hannah Peters/Getty Images

You and your conspiracy theories

Reactions: Josho and APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Conspiracy theory alert...
I just learnt that Twiggy Forest is a globalist as well... So are JBS, which i already knew...
This is just one small part of the whole Satanic agenda

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Conspiracy theory alert...
I just learnt that Twiggy Forest is a globalist as well... So are JBS, which i already knew...

Would rather Twiggy over JBS though, but would rather a professional Aussie fish farmer over both to take over, with the hands on experience.

Twiggy is a Christian, his multi billion dollar empire is massive though and I don't know if he can manage too much more, he is already spread out far and wide, he has plans to start a Oyster farming business too.