Sports

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Cristo does this thread have to get into vaccines ect , if it does then I will no longer comment. I know all the views of people here, we are all living with the situation ect. I am sick of hearing about it all. It was nice to just have a thread about something separate and ordinary, and basically something that includes my own country x
Rita

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To be honest, this is your thread Cristo, so I guess it can go in any direction you want it too……but I am fast getting to the point where too many things frustrate me when I come to the forum………..

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Cristo does this thread have to get into vaccines ect , if it does then I will no longer comment. I know all the views of people here, we are all living with the situation ect. I am sick of hearing about it all. It was nice to just have a thread about something separate and ordinary, and basically something that includes my own country x
Rita

Sorry but I'm not supporting any organisation that is promoting lockdowns, vaccines or covid fear... Including FIFA, UEFA and any other sport involved...

So my interest in the tournament is gone.

You guys can still talk about it if u want.
I don't mind... :)

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s your thread Cristo, get it locked…….I find your response a bit pathetic , if I am honest…….just for the record you don’t have to be vaccinated to watch the games in Wembley ……….but they do require a covid test if you are not vaccinated.
History will determine the facts of what is going on, but I wonder what you deniers will do if it’s proved to be true. You haven’t seen it first hand Cristo, hope you never will, but the Lord knows all things and sees all things and all of us have to follow our own hearts.
I understand your frustrations….which should lead you to prayer, let it be constructive frustration and not the kind that eat away at you and make you bitter and angry all the time…………
All the best, I am out of this thread as it was joining in a conversation with you that led me to take an interest in it…..spoilt now.
Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It’s your thread Cristo, get it locked…….I find your response a bit pathetic , if I am honest…….just for the record you don’t have to be vaccinated to watch the games in Wembley ……….but they do require a covid test if you are not vaccinated.
History will determine the facts of what is going on, but I wonder what you deniers will do if it’s proved to be true. You haven’t seen it first hand Cristo, hope you never will, but the Lord knows all things and sees all things and all of us have to follow our own hearts.
I understand your frustrations….which should lead you to prayer, let it be constructive frustration and not the kind that eat away at you and make you bitter and angry all the time…………
All the best, I am out of this thread as it was joining in a conversation with you that led me to take an interest in it…..spoilt now.
Rita

Relax, im not stopping anyone from watching it or talking about it.

How exactly would you rather see me react
Do u want me to change me belifs?
Should i just shut up play along?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Rita ...England and Scotland are goin' at it today....less than 5 hours now

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @APAK
Yes, watching it live with my sons , dad and grand daughter - 20,000 Scottish fans are in London with no tickets for the match, they are all in trafagar square having a good old celebration ! Rita p

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Relax, im not stopping anyone from watching it or talking about it.

How exactly would you rather see me react
Do u want me to change me belifs?
Should i just shut up play along?

Hi Cristo, sorry perhaps I should have said ‘ I find it a little bit sad ‘ ……I tend to think that many people respond with extremes. For example they see failings in Disney, so they reject everything linked to it …yet not everything they have produced is bad. I understand your frustrations, but i think it’s sad that you miss watching something that you have an interest in……… and you deny us having a general interaction just about the matches. The teams haven’t set the rules, I am not following those who run or organise the euros, I am supporting and following England. Over here if you were to reject every organisation that has implemented rules because of covid you would not be able to do anything.

Rita xx

Reactions: amadeus

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @APAK
Yes, watching it live with my sons , dad and grand daughter - 20,000 Scottish fans are in London with no tickets for the match, they are all in trafagar square having a good old celebration ! Rita p
I was just going to post to you again ...

If Kane can come through for England they will win, and Mount of Chelsea is over-rated...he could be the Achilles heel for England...an Robinson for Scotland may have a great game...later

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Rita ..Half Time....the game is becoming too calculating and mechanical...England looks like they are flat and drab...and Scotland loves it...it is a type of game they can snag a goal...we'll see

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, must admit I agree xx
Let’s see what the second half bring, my dad keeps siding with Scotland !!!! Lol

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I quite like Stirling …….like the number 4 , but none of us can remember his name !! Lol

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I thought that was a good second half ….shame no one scored though. Next we play the Czech Republic on Tuesday. My dad has said they have played really well, I have only been able to watch the England matches. Portugal v Germany should be a good match, I will try and see if it’s on at work and try and catch a few moments of the match……
I have work tomorrow so I had better get some sleep x
Rita

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quite like Stirling …….like the number 4 , but none of us can remember his name !! Lol
Getting late at your place...a point a piece then, so really Scotland was the better team in my book

Sterling could be better if he had better midfield players feeding him today. He plays great for Man City, and is very fast on the ball although when he wears the Lions shirt he can become inconsistent and non effective, and plays sometimes like he's weary kryptonite....

Reactions: Rita

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought that was a good second half ….shame no one scored though. Next we play the Czech Republic on Tuesday. My dad has said they have played really well, I have only been able to watch the England matches. Portugal v Germany should be a good match, I will try and see if it’s on at work and try and catch a few moments of the match……
I have work tomorrow so I had better get some sleep x
Rita
England has played good football, we'll see if they can be more creative than in today's game

Reactions: Rita

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, Scotland played really well …they seemed a stronger side. I sadly don’t watch much ordinary football Apak, well I watch Brighton and Hove Albion from time to time…so you know way more about the players than I do xx

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
England has played good football, we'll see if they can be more creative than in today's game
England are a strange team, you never quite feel secure with how the match is going to go……….. unpredictable, like our weather !!

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Scotland played really well …they seemed a stronger side. I sadly don’t watch much ordinary football Apak, well I watch Brighton and Hove Albion from time to time…so you know way more about the players than I do xx
That's cool..you have other stuff that's more important and you work and I don't...more time to play. BHA is a decent team...Before we emigrated to NZ when I was about 8, I used to walk to the Notts County football club grounds I could heard them from my home. a short walk from our coronation style counsel house. Born in Leicester and is one of my favourite teams today///xxx

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
you deny us having a general interaction just about the matches

WHAAAAT...

FOR THE THIRD TIME...
NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU FROM DOING SUCH... GEEZ... IN FACT I HAVE ENCOURAGED IT... SO DONT TRY AND TWIST MY WORDS... I FIND THAT YO BE PATHETIC OF YOU

U didn't even answer my questions

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO ACT?
CHANGE MY BELIEFS?
PLAY ALONG?

That's exactly what Satan wants me to do...

And who ate you to tell me how to feel and act anyway?
A year ago u were just as sceptical and out spoken about it than me... Now that uv been vaxed u expect us all to shut up and get vaxed...

There is a plank in your eye Rita. Stop being a hypocrite. I will speak from my heart weather u like it or not my dear

Last edited: