• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, we agree that Satan is not imprisoned yet in the Bottomless Pit, but it is a near future event like Armageddon when the Kings of the Earth are to be judged at the same time as the heavenly hosts.
And yes, Satan is coming as the "Anti-Christ" during the Great Tribulation, but this event is still a distant future event that happens after the Bottomless pit is unlocked after the 1,000 years of imprisonment has run its course to completion and the little while period commences.
PS: - after reading your post I went back and corrected my post that you had quoted.

Satan is up and running in the Great Trib, and goes to the bottomless pit before the Millennial reign, and then after the Millennial Reign, he is let loose for a "season"> and then that ends and He is sent to the Lake of Fire.
Not a happy ending, but on the other hand, when you consider that He has destroyed every human life to some degree, since Adam.... i think that His ending is actually well deserved.

Shalom

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Satan is up and running in the Great Trib, and goes to the bottomless pit before the Millennial reign, and then after the Millennial Reign, he is let loose for a "season"> and then that ends and He is sent to the Lake of Fire.
Not a happy ending, but on the other hand, when you consider that He has destroyed every human life to some degree, since Adam.... i think that His ending is actually well deserved.

Shalom

It seems to me that we have very different understanding of how the End Times will be unfolding. Presently we are in the time of Jacob's troubles, and not the Great Tribulation, which is a distance future event and will only occur when the Bottomless pit is Unlocked after the 1,000-years has passed.

It is my opinion that we will both become frustrated with each other because of our differences in our understanding of how the End Times will unfold.

Shalom

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Preterism is a cult teaching, as you know.

You're deep in it, and that is the Devil's plan for you., as that is what happens when a "doctrine of devils" becomes your belief system.

I just get from the Bible. Either Jesus has had victory or he is still in the working on having it. It’s just those two choices. Thank you for dialouging.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It seems to me that we have very different understanding of how the End Times will be unfolding. Presently we are in the time of Jacob's troubles,

Currently we are in the "time of the Gentiles".
Our TEACHER, is Paul, Paul's epistles, as Paul is the "apostle to the gentiles".
When this "time" is over, the Trib starts, with the Great Trib being the 2nd 3.5 yrs.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I just get from the Bible.

Ephesians 6:11-18
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the = DEVIL.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 6:11-18
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the = DEVIL.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Oh I don’t argue we don’t wrestle around with say (like school spirit) spirit of anger, spirit of hatred that comes from this world and all people wrestle around with it…
but when it comes to the devil…

Revelation 20 says he was done away with.

So people have to pick and choose what they will believe.

I believe Satan has been done away with but everyone wrestles around with the darkness that is within the world: our flesh is hard to manage only the spirit of Christ brings light.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not Yet.

He'll be sent to the pit after the Great Trib, and free'd again for a "season" after the Millennial Reign.

Currently, he has your mind blinded by a cult's teaching.

Hope you get to see it. I believe it’s over. Because revelation is a very historical and Jewish book.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John couldn’t have been wrong about when Jesus revealed to him he was coming quickly; but some doubt some still seek a future coming as they can’t get themselves to believe Jesus came back to that generation as possible.

I believe God has been done with the material nation of Israel since the destruction of it in 70Ad.

Others are waiting, but the persecution today doesn’t seem as valid opposed to the first Christian’s who were killed for their faith in Jesus.

not to say people still don’t kill Christian’s today, it’s just not like it was in Israel and Rome back in the early days of the Ad.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hope you get to see it. I believe it’s over. Because revelation is a very historical and Jewish book.

And my home is in Israel.
There are a lot of "historical Jewish books", in my country.

However, there is one New Testament, and when the Trib starts, i wont be here.
I'l be up there.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t believe Israel is a special place, anymore the spiritual heavenly kingdom of Jerusalem is.

You can believe what you want though.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
John couldn’t have been wrong about when Jesus revealed to him he was coming quickly

John's Revelation is 100% accurate.
He was dealing with Satan all His Christian life, same as we all do.

Paul was hindered.
We are tempted.
You are blinded.

That's his work, and he's mastered it.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John's Revelation is 100% accurate.
He was dealing with Satan all His Christian life, same as we all do.

Paul was hindered.
We are tempted.
You are blinded.

That's his work, and he's mastered it.

He also is defeated in Revelation 20 why is it you don’t believe it? You’re waiting for a great tribulation that was promised to a generation that already passed away.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the dialogue man I’ll leave you be.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thousands of Cults are created by people who find a verse in the NT, and build a cult around it.
You're in one.

The group I’m apart of if anything is Christian Ultra-Libertarians for Truth: thus the dubbed name “Cult” is an online Christian school portal to learn about the Bible.

A cult that I’m familiar with is where people have a headmaster and they make you do what they say.

CULT is not like that; you have the freedom to test all the Bible by the spirit.

If you don’t believe Jesus has come back; hey I don’t look down on you for that…

I just believe that people have less freedom if they don’t believe he has and possibly less peace and contentment.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway like I said you take care, I’ll leave you be. Enjoy your thread.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Currently we are in the "time of the Gentiles".
Our TEACHER, is Paul, Paul's epistles, as Paul is the "apostle to the gentiles".
When this "time" is over, the Trib starts, with the Great Trib being the 2nd 3.5 yrs.

As I said, our understanding of how the end times will unfold is very different. Your post quoted above just confirms this. The time of the Gentiles that Paul was referring to is the 2,300 years that the Gentiles will trample God's Sanctuary and His Earthly Hosts, Israel, under the influence of the Little Horn, Dan. 8:8-14, 9:26b. The 2,300-year period of the Little Horn trampling God's sanctuary and earthly hosts will be completed at the end of this present age, when Isaiah 24:21-22 will occur, and the Kings of the earth are judged at Armageddon and the Heavenly hosts, Satan, the four beasts and the Little Horn of Daniel. 7:1-12 are judged in heaven. Then both the judged heavenly hosts and the kings of the earth will be imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000- years after which time Daniel. 9:27 will come into play.

Now after the completion of the visitation of the Iniquities of the first two ages of the Israelites upon their children and their children's children, during the third and the fourth age of their existence, Exodus. 20:4-6, after which God will once more incline His ear towards them and hear their cries and will gather them once more to Himself where they are living scattered through the whole earth/world. This was what Paul was referring to in Romans. 11:25-26, when he said that at the fulfilment of the time period of the Gentiles trampling God's Sanctuary and His earthly Hosts, that all of Israel will be redeemed/saved.

I could go on, but the above short insight into the End Time should be sufficient to show the differences in our understandings of how the End Time will unfold from here.

That was why I had posted this in my last reply to you: -

It seems to me that we have very different understanding of how the End Times will be unfolding. Presently we are in the time of Jacob's troubles, and not the Great Tribulation, which is a distance future event and will only occur when the Bottomless pit is Unlocked after the 1,000-years has passed.

It is my opinion that we will both become frustrated with each other because of our differences in our understanding of how the End Times will unfold.

It seems to me that we are at an impasse where it will become difficult to move forward with any conversation.

Shalom