Spotting the Heretic

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I do not make "confession" to you or anyone else, -- unless you're GOD, and you ain't.

satan is the accuser, and he has no shortage of minions.
Bobby Jo

I didnt ask you to confess your sin to me, :).... i simply reminded you that you are sinning and confessing while refusing to try to learn how to stop.
Why don't you want to stop?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you sin and repent?
My Threads can help you to stop.

Your threads just reveal your false sense of righteousness, your inflated pride, your ignorance and your arrogance.
Get over yourself. We can see it in your posts, your a sinner mate, plain and simple.
What you "teach" is your subjective interpretation which according to most Christians is false. Your doctrine is false.
The bible never describes being born again as some kind of epiphany, it also never tells us that we are saved while we're still alive.

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us."
"If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us."

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
... shall I finish the passage?

Bobby Jo

"If you walk in the Spirit, you shall not sin".. "shall not commit works of the Flesh".

Finish that verse, with your discipleship.
Start anytime.
Need to know how? Pope can't help you? Ministers you know are sinners? Your denomination thinks you are supposed to be sinning and repenting?
As you stuck in all that and can't get out and didnt know you should till you met me here?
See my Threads.
I wrote them to help you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Your threads just reveal your false sense of righteousness, your inflated pride, your ignorance and your arrogance.
Get over yourself. We can see it in your posts, your a sinner mate, plain and simple.
"

First of all, im not your "mate".
keep that in mind.
Next, if you are lost in my "tone" and my " sound", then you are not paying attention to what im Teaching.
Thats on you.
And im not a sinner because Jesus has my Sin, and I have God's righteousness.
Do you?
See, there is NO SIN< "In Christ" ever found, and im '"In Christ".
This is me..
= "As Christ is, so are the born again...in this world"...
I can't be anything else , according to God's righteousness.

You have attitude, you are quite rude, but do you have Jesus?
I do.
And if you want to stop sinning and confessing, then stop worrying about my "tone" and find my Teaching as Light, and apply it to your sinning and confessing issue.
You dont have to keep living as a sinning and confessing type, for many more years, Cristo Rei, unless you choose to do it.
Paul said..>"if you walk in the Spirit, you will not sin". "will not commit works of the flesh".

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Carrying on "faith in love" is not keeping you from sinning, confessing, and repenting, for how many years? ???
So, its fine if you are the type that will argue from your car window with a "STOP" sign., but on a Christian forum, its better to try to find a solution for what isn't working in your faith.
Consider that im not trying to keep you in bondage, im trying to help you out of it.
I must care, i must be sincere, as why would i write so many Threads about this one topic?
See, this bondage to self, to flesh, that is caused by wrong believing, ruins a believers life in God., and it can ruin your life totally, if one of those sins is harmful enough to your LIFE.
Its not something to play with, and its not something to exit within.
Listen, Christianity is not "if we say we have no sin".
Christianity as discipleship = is overcoming your flesh, the devil, and the world, and living this overcoming life.
Its only the Born again who can live this life of purity, but to live it you have to live in God's Grace, you have to rest there and find in the REST the power to live Holy.
Where did you think I was having trouble? I am going from going from glory unto glory. What about you

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Where did you think I was having trouble? I am going from going from glory unto glory. What about you

Because you are responding as the heretic on my Thread.
My Threads spotlight Heretics.
You live on them.
So, this means that the simple teaching that You are saved by Jesus and Kept saved by Jesus, is not your faith.

If it is, here is your chance to show us.

Simply explain why the Blood of Jesus that saves the Born again, Keeps the born again Saved.

Explain.....

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes you are, "mate"...

Im the righteousness of God in Christ.
If i was a sinner, id be an unbeliever, not born again.
Why am i not a "sinner"?
Because Jesus became ALL my sin.
I can't BE again, what Jesus resolved once and for all, having obtained eternal redemption for me "Once and for all", on The Cross.

See, the blood of Jesus does not allow me to be anything but the righteousness of God.
Grace has "dominion" over me, for eternity.
Thats how the Blood Atonement functions as the Grace of God, in Truth.
You deny this truth, on the specific Thread where you would obviously be found doing it.
And you'll do it again, as your ministry is to teach the gospel of works as "abiding".

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im the righteousness of God in Christ.
If i was a sinner, id be an unbeliever, not born again.
Why am i not a "sinner"?
Because Jesus became ALL my sin.
I can't BE again, what Jesus resolved once and for all, having obtained eternal redemption for me "Once and for all", on The Cross.

See, the blood of Jesus does not allow me to be anything but the righteousness of God.
Grace has "dominion" over me, for eternity.
Thats how the Blood Atonement functions as the Grace of God, in Truth.
You deny this truth, on the specific Thread where you would obviously be found doing it.
And you'll do it again, as your ministry is to teach the gospel of works as "abiding".
That is not my ministry...my ministry is to teach God's word and to not leave any portion of His word out of my teaching, as you do.

You are in fact a sinner; for the scripture has concluded all under sin. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are in fact a sinner; for the scripture has concluded all under sin.

Yes, all are UNDER them, until they are no longer under them.
"Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the Law"..>"we are no longer under the Law, we are UNDER Grace".

So, to be under sin, is to be under the Law. (dominion).
Im not under the law.
im under Grace.
Im not a "sinner", im a SAINT.
im the Bride of Christ.
Im a Child of the Light
Im a Joint heir with Christ.
Im an Heir of God.
Im ONE with God and Christ.
Im the Temple of the Holy Spirit.
Im washed in the Blood of the Lamb.
Im "as Jesus is so are the born again, in this world".
Im "seated in Heavenly places IN Christ
Im Borna again.

Im not a sinner for a long time.
Since 2000 yrs ago, as defined by THE CROSS.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just posted 1 John 3:6.
This verse is exactly the point of nearly all My Threads .
If you knew this, you'd see your problem, or one of them.
Apparently, you think that John was teaching heresy when he wrote the verse.

At the very least, you think that people who believe the verse believe in heresy.

Go figure, the Bible to you is not completely inspired and profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scripture has concluded all under sin (including those who are not under the law but under grace).