Steve Job's Last Words

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death."

How sad! Without God we truly have NOTHING!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death."

That's actually not true.
That false attribution was written by Sergio Cardenas. There was more to it as well and was omitted in the false Jobs attribution.

Steve Jobs actual last words were, ''Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.'”

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That false attribution was written by Sergio Cardenas. There was more to it as well and was omitted in the false Jobs attribution.

Almost sounds like Jobs actually something or someone from the spiritual world
when dying.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I believe Steve Jobs died of HIV/AIDS that many call a conspiracy

The Guardian

Steve Jobs's last words: 'Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow'​

Oct 31, 2011

This article is more than 12 years old
Mona Simpson, sister of the late Apple co-founder, reveals details of the final moments Jobs spent with his family

Jobs, who once memorably described death as "very likely the single best invention of life", departed this world with a lingering look at his family and the simple, if mysterious, observation: "Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow."

Reactions: APAK

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He was seeing things in the spirit world that amazed him.

In college dorm many years ago, I experienced an out of body experience. I was feeling sad and depressed, and I was laying on my bed and asking God how much longer. I was surrounded by of course wicked young people doing wicked things, all the things young total hedonists will do. Constant drinking, party, sex, some drugs, some conflict, pressure to be just like them, all the time my freshman year by all the people around me and right in the open for months. I was feeling like there was no escape, so I avoided dorm life as much as I could.

I am laying there, suddenly I floated up out of my body and bumped the ceiling. I am floating! Turned around, looked down and saw myself lying in bed.
I felt like God was giving me a choice to depart right then and there. Scared, and wondering what was going on, I somehow fled back down into my body, and cried out to God to help me. And within a few days I began to meet a whole bunch of Christians on campus. And then my life became so much better.

Not the only spiritual experience I have had. All the things I experienced and was shown in the years since, convinced me of the undoubtable veracity and reality of the spiritual world surrounding all of us and the truth that is in Christ, Him being the Way, the Truth and the Life.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What ever was causing his last words to be “Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.”

To me the “oh wow” doesn’t diminish the truth in (even if he didn’t say these words) "At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death."
Considering the “Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.” He still could have been thinking all the recognition and wealth paled in comparison.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He wasted his life. How did he use the money God gave him. Did he fund mental hospitals, homeless shelters, or feed the hungry. I just wonder. I've known other less rich than him, use their money to help others.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What ever was causing his last words to be “Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.”

To me the “oh wow” doesn’t diminish the truth in (even if he didn’t say these words) "At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death."
Considering the “Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.” He still could have been thinking all the recognition and wealth paled in comparison.
It isn't truth as far as
Mr.Jobs last words are concerned.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He wasted his life. How did he use the money God gave him. Did he fund mental hospitals, homeless shelters, or feed the hungry. I just wonder. I've known other less rich than him, use their money to help others.

I'm dubious of the motives of most rich people who use their money for philanthropy. It's still mostly about them and leaving behind a legacy for themselves.

Reactions: Rockerduck

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm dubious of the motives of most rich people who use their money for philanthropy. It's still mostly about them and leaving behind a legacy for themselves.
Right. Without Christ in their lives, they have no real purpose; so they want a name for themselves.

Reactions: Jericho