Strong Delusion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Niki

May 28, 2013
I'm saying that the beings that are being called aliens are really the fallen angels and that the world is being conditioned to accept them.

Do you notice that every second show on some on the learning channels is about aliens?

Years ago the consensus was anybody that believed in aliens was a nut case, now they've switched it to anybody that doesn't believe in aliens is crazy because they are finding so many planets that might be inhabitable.

The stage is being set.

God bless.
OK...I got that thanks...I was referring to the 'prophecy'.,..was not sure if you were aligning yourself with it or not? I was leaning towards no, you are not...but wanted to make sure?

Thanks!

As far as the alien thing goes...I am not decided...that is I'm not convinced aliens are demons...

I believe there is plenty going on that is evil and deceptive...I'm not ready to categorize...or be persuaded...kinda not sure anyone really has it all nailed

Trumpeter said:
Greetings Niki,

Here's an example of what is being taught to the masses on TV:

The description of the show "Ancient Aliens" tonight-

"Examining stories of extraterrestrial abductions that date back to biblical times, including Jonah, Moses, Ezekiel, and Enoch"

They are saying that Moses was taken aboard a UFO by aliens!
They are saying that the encounters with God were really with extraterrestrials!

What do you think the world will think when our Lord returns?
The deception is being set.

God bless.

Oh sure...you can't help but see what is on the discovery, national geo and even history channels these days. On that note, did you notice how ratcheted up they all were
prior to Dec 2012? The Mayan calendar and all that? Things have cooled off since then....

However, regarding God as alien, that has been around for quite a few years...our access to mass media and multiple servings of it in different forms, is what has
made things 'closer to home'.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Niki said:
OK...I got that thanks...I was referring to the 'prophecy'.,..was not sure if you were aligning yourself with it or not? I was leaning towards no, you are not...but wanted to make sure?

Thanks!

As far as the alien thing goes...I am not decided...that is I'm not convinced aliens are demons...

I believe there is plenty going on that is evil and deceptive...I'm not ready to categorize...or be persuaded...kinda not sure anyone really has it all nailed

Oh sure...you can't help but see what is on the discovery, national geo and even history channels these days. On that note, did you notice how ratcheted up they all were
prior to Dec 2012? The Mayan calendar and all that? Things have cooled off since then....

However, regarding God as alien, that has been around for quite a few years...our access to mass media and multiple servings of it in different forms, is what has
made things 'closer to home'.
Greetings Niki,
I'm sorry I wasn't able to respond sooner.

Yes, I posted that prophecy because I believe it.

Niki

May 28, 2013
Yes I realize that. I don't accept that as being from God. Just to let you know.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Greetings all,

I just watched L.A. Marzulli on Sid Roth's It's Supernatural and he CONFIRMED what The Lord said in The Letters from God and His Christ about The Lie or the great Delusion.

2Th 2:11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkNm3jeCPaA&feature=player_embedded

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Trumpeter said:
Greetings Niki,

Here's an example of what is being taught to the masses on TV:

The description of the show "Ancient Aliens" tonight-

"Examining stories of extraterrestrial abductions that date back to biblical times, including Jonah, Moses, Ezekiel, and Enoch"

They are saying that Moses was taken aboard a UFO by aliens!
They are saying that the encounters with God were really with extraterrestrials!

What do you think the world will think when our Lord returns?
The deception is being set.

God bless.
If that's truly the idea they are pushing now, then the 6th Trumpet is getting ready for to sound, with the war in Heaven between Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels, is very soon to take place (Rev.12:7-17).

It would make sense that the high leadership of the world have been hiding the so-called truth about extraterrestrials only to be revealed at a specific time for the end, i.e., the "great tribulation" timing. And then Satan and his angels show up on earth, booted out of the Heavenly dimension.

But who will they be saying Satan, that old serpent, The Antichrist, actually is???
Sid Roth-(Stein)s guest is very accurate about those discoveries, except his idea of all Canaanites being descendents of the Nephilim.

The Canaanites were descendents of Noah's son Ham. Canaan was Ham's son. Some of the Nephilim simply lived... among the Canaanite nations.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
veteran said:
If that's truly the idea they are pushing now, then the 6th Trumpet is getting ready for to sound, with the war in Heaven between Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels, is very soon to take place (Rev.12:7-17).

It would make sense that the high leadership of the world have been hiding the so-called truth about extraterrestrials only to be revealed at a specific time for the end, i.e., the "great tribulation" timing. And then Satan and his angels show up on earth, booted out of the Heavenly dimension.

But who will they be saying Satan, that old serpent, The Antichrist, actually is???

Sid Roth-(Stein)s guest is very accurate about those discoveries, except his idea of all Canaanites being descendents of the Nephilim.

The Canaanites were descendents of Noah's son Ham. Canaan was Ham's son. Some of the Nephilim simply lived... among the Canaanite nations.
Probably the benevolent alien leader who is here to help humanity transition into peace and safety with promises of advanced technology for all.

Rev 13:14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.

Rev 13:15 He was granted [power] to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

"This I say to you, concerning the beast...

Only now has the time come, where man has made it possible for the one called sin, evil and deceit, the one full of much lying and abominable ways, to rule. For by man’s works has he now made it possible for the likes of this evil to gain control, even to accomplish all he has conceived of to do. In no times past were there such devices of men by which he could rule in this manner, or chains such as these for him to shackle as many as he will, or the means by which he can devour as many as he will. Behold, now is the time for him to cast his net over the whole world... And who can escape?! For his eye will reach far and wide, his commands carried out on a whim. Now is the time, in which he can use the works of men for his evil purpose. Even from the heavens can he watch over his evil flock, and from the heavens can he destroy all those who oppose him, with fire, brimstone and fervent heat. Even now does he watch and lie in wait for his due time, as the lion waits in the tall grass for the moment, the opportune moment, to pounce and devour his prey. He has already begun to mark his people, and eagerly do they go... To death do they go! He is a cunning one, this evil one, for he will also come upon the world as a thief and a savior of men... But he will lead them, coax them and deceive them... And unto death will they go! And all, who will follow him and take his mark, will worship him, saying, “Who is like this man? And who knows what he knows? And who can stand against him?! Who?!... He is the one whom all have waited for. He will bring peace and prosperity to the nations.”"

Excerpt from:
The Man of Perdition
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Man_of_Perdition

"You ask of Me things that are not yet, but will be, and have already begun... I shall answer you. The mark, this mark of the beast, is this: It is a device of men, created by man, to save those who are lost so they may be found. The evil one will require this chip, to be implanted under the skin of the right hand or in their foreheads. Its production has commenced; its implantation has already begun. He shall use that, which was conceived in good, for evil and control, so no one may buy or sell unless they have accepted this device and worshipped his image.
What you seek, of the end of days, have I already given to My servant, John, written in the book, called Revelation. I now also give it to Timothy, your brother, so all those who have not read that which was given to a man who was, and is, My apostle, may hear from a man who I also call My apostle in this day and age, and ages to come.
What you have conceived of, and that which you have heard from My servant, Van Impe, is true, for modern man’s glory is in his creations... Oh does he revel in them... They are his undoing. In man’s prideful arrogance has he opened the way to the man of perdition to rule over him, with that by which he has created.

Why, oh men of the earth, do you make shackles and cast them about your own feet?...

You have become a slave of your own evil desires...

Turn to He, who holds all the keys and in whom all find freedom.

Amen."

Excerpt from:
Seek First Your Own Salvation, Think Not of Outwardly Things of Evil... Evil Has Lost Its Grip on The Redeemed
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Seek_First_Your_Own_Salvation%2C_Think_Not_of_Outwardly_Things_of_Evil..._Evil_Has_Lost_Its_Grip_on_The_Redeemed

"All you peoples, who have taken the mark of this evil one, called antichrist and beast, you shall perish. You have taken, in your right hand and forehead, his devices, his image, and the number of his name... Your existence is lost and taken from you."

Excerpt from:
Baptism by Fire
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Baptism_by_Fire

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Man_of_PerditionSid Roth-(Stein)s guest is very accurate about those discoveries, except his idea of all Canaanites being descendents of the Nephilim.

Yes, the Canaanites were descendants of Noah's son Ham but 6:4 says, "There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward,"

Gen 6:4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore [children] to them. Those [were] the mighty men who [were] of old, men of renown.

This could be a reference to the fact that satan was at it again after the flood and Nimrod was "one of the mighty men who [were] of old, men of renown."

God wiped all the evil out with the flood and made sure those he put on the ark were pure.

Gen 6:9 This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God.

This could be a reference to his DNA being unadulterated with Nephilim DNA.

And now in these last days they are at it again.
Reports of alien abductions abound with all the abductees reporting reproductive experiments being done on them and egg and sperm samples being taken from them.

Satan wanted to corrupt the bloodline so the Messiah couldn't be born and now he wants to do the same so he'll have a suitable body to possess when he enters the Antichrist.

God bless.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Still won't matter. The majority will still refuse to believe that times like the days of Noah could ever happen again, even though our Lord Jesus said that's how things would be in the end.

Even here on this forum, many have been brainwashed by their liberal secularist pastors in refusing to believe the Gen.6 account as written of a literal race of hybrid-giants.

I have a friend who personally witnessed the Smithsonian reps coming down to her farm where she discovered an ancient burial mound and went inside it. She mentioned the skeletons still had some red hair on their skulls. The Smithsonian siezed all the remains.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah the power of film and the printed word........if it is in writing or on tv, it must be true, right Trumpeter?

It still shocks me that people are so afraid of the unknown, they we go to farthest lengths and whip up the most horrifying explanation just to feel secure about the future.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
aspen2 said:
Ah the power of film and the printed word........if it is in writing or on tv, it must be true, right Trumpeter?
It still shocks me that people are so afraid of the unknown, they we go to farthest lengths and whip up the most horrifying explanation just to feel secure about the future.
Greetings aspen,

No aspen, the power of God's Word.

Rom 3:4 Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: "That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged."

I fear nothing but God.

Rev 14:7 saying with a loud voice, "Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water."

God bless.

KevinMiller

Jul 29, 2013
Seattle, Washington
Episkopos said:
Mat_24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

We are already in the time where people in the church cannot discern what is true or not anymore..
Preachers of righteousness and holiness are seen as the problem. Those who seek to awaken the brethren from their catatonic state are seen as invaders!!
Thas is correct.

Luke 21:8
And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

1 Corinthians 15:33-34
33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

We have different understandings and doctrines , thus, the difference of interpretations .
That is why we all should stick to the SCRIPTUREs, not the DOCTRINES

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I guess I'm an "invader" then, because trying to wake brethren in Christ up for what's coming instead of their thinking to 'fly awy' to escape it is part of my calling from The LORD GOD and His Son Jesus Christ.