Strong Delusion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear All,

People have a kind of spiritual myopia at times due to the fact that most interpret the scriptures through their carnal minds. With the limited resources of their heads they try to parse out eternal truths and end up failing miserably. Yet, in their pride, they do not recognize their folly and glibly parade their ignorance around like it is something profound. Their noses are so far down into the trough of reason that they cannot receive revelation.

This is why many people cannot seem to grasp what should be obvious to all believers. The tree of the knowledge of good is killing them yet every time someone tries to point them to the tree of life they just hug the trunk of the forbidden fruit tighter.

The antichrist will be "the man of reason" and these people are being set up to accept him.

Blessings,

Justin

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Justin Mangonel said:
People have a kind of spiritual myopia at times due to the fact that most interpret the scriptures through their carnal minds. With the limited resources of their heads they try to parse out eternal truths and end up failing miserably. Yet, in their pride, they do not recognize their folly and glibly parade their ignorance around like it is something profound. Their noses are so far down into the trough of reason that they cannot receive revelation. This is why many people cannot seem to grasp what should be obvious to all believers. The tree of the knowledge of good is killing them yet every time someone tries to point them to the tree of life they just hug the trunk of the forbidden fruit tighter.
The antichrist will be "the man of reason" and these people are being set up to accept him.
I'm starting to better realize where you are coming from. Apparently, to you faith is a state of mind of non-reason; and that reason and revelation are incompatible. The latter is a false dichotomy. I appreciate where you're trying to go (because I have seen the land you speak of), but I think you're deceived and going about it the wrong way.

Also, you keep misrepresenting the tree of the knowledge of good and evil as being the tree of the knowledge of good. Adam already knew good before he ate of the tree of the knowledge of good AND evil. What he didn't know before he ate was evil, and consequently the difference between good and evil.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear C,

Well, it is good you are getting the jist of what I am saying. I think you misunderstand what I am saying about the tree of the knowledge of good and evil though.

Man was not supposed to "know" either good or evil but rather live by pure revelation. This is why God forbade them eating of that tree. This is why I say that the knowledge of good is just as deadly and the knowledge of evil. When you live by revelation you simply do whatever the Holy Spirit says. You do not judge for yourself but live by "every" that proceeds out of the mouth of your Father. Admittedly this seems like a place where few have ever gone but I think, through walking in the Spirit, we can live like that.

Blessings,

Justin

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
One thing The Holy Spirit will NOT EVER DO... is keep the believer away from study in God's Holy Writ. Instead, The Holy Spirit will DIRECT... the believer to Bible study, and often.

There are no new prophetic revelations given today except the SAME ones already written in God's Word by HIS prophets. Everything all the way up to Christ's second coming, His future thousand years reign, and even into God's Eternity, have ALREADY been given in His Holy Writ by The Holy Spirit.

So someone like Justin who says they feel "dead" inside when they study God's Holy Writ, you know The Holy Spirit will NEVER cause that, and it shows that one has a major problem in their thinking and is most likely being influenced by another spirit.

I recall the 60's and 70's eastern religoius movements in America, and their eastern meditation practices. They said the object of eastern meditation was to EMPTY the mind of ALL thoughts, and just allow the energy of the universe to flow through you. What that practice actually does is to allow the spirits to influence your mind. It's like an open invitation. That sounds more like what Justin is preaching here than any idea of 'walking by The Spirit' which Apostle Paul taught in Galatians. Of all people, Apostle Paul would NEVER say nor even infer... that we don't need to study God's Holy Writ. As a matter of fact, Paul admonished Timothy to study to show himself approved of God (2 Tim.2:15).

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear V,

You wrote,

"There are no new prophetic revelations given today except the SAME ones already written in God's Word by HIS prophets."

That is a rediculous statement on one that is historically untrue.

God is alive today and His word still flows from His lips.

Sincerely,

Justin

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear V,

You wrote,

"There are no new prophetic revelations given today except the SAME ones already written in God's Word by HIS prophets."

Sincerely,

Justin
I happen to believe veteran is right, John closed the Rev of Jesus Christ, Rev 22:19 he gives the account right out to the beginning of a new heaven and earth.
Is it any wonder that it is written last by historical accounts as well as being the last book of the bible? There is nothing more that can be said and revelators like yourself that can not suppoert their personal vision with-in the context of the bible are in essence adding to, you can apply Johns warning to Rev alone or to the entire bible text. You see the bible is a very redundant text, it has what I would call error correcting built in, meaning that portions of the text could be removed and yet the message is preserved in countless other locations, its always the same and it never changes.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear V,

You wrote,

Sincerely,

Justin
Amen Justin,

Amo 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

God bless.

Excerpt from the prophesy in post #68:

Woe to the serpent, the dragon, who does continually entice those who are void of the Spirit, with cleverly crafted tales... Lies within lies, sold to the ignorant as truth. For even satan will paint himself as an evil, detestable creature, so none will recognize him when he comes to lead many away from the Truth, which is absolute. Neither is there any shadow of turning, whatsoever, in My Word, nor can even one tittle be broken.
And so satan goes out to corrupt the hearts of many in preparation for the harvest, the gathering up of those who live in The Son of Salvation, so when the wide sweeping blow is carried out, he may stop many from believing the truth of who I am, lest the whole of creation turn back to The Lord their God. For there shall be many taken in that day, lowly of the lowly who stand upright before God, and every single child of innocence shall be gone from the earth. And the fathers and mothers shall mourn, and great shall be the wailing of them. For one shall be taken and the other left. Thus is the inheritance of the hard-hearted in that day. The earth shall be left in darkness, its light taken!
Woe to those who are left! Woe to those, who will not believe, you shall believe the lie that even aliens from other worlds and serpents have stole away your beloved... Wickedness! Great Blasphemy! You shall receive judgment, in full, for your wickedness, following after satan and his servant into condemnation and destruction...

Niki

May 28, 2013
veteran said:
One thing The Holy Spirit will NOT EVER DO... is keep the believer away from study in God's Holy Writ. Instead, The Holy Spirit will DIRECT... the believer to Bible study, and often.

There are no new prophetic revelations given today except the SAME ones already written in God's Word by HIS prophets. Everything all the way up to Christ's second coming, His future thousand years reign, and even into God's Eternity, have ALREADY been given in His Holy Writ by The Holy Spirit.

So someone like Justin who says they feel "dead" inside when they study God's Holy Writ, you know The Holy Spirit will NEVER cause that, and it shows that one has a major problem in their thinking and is most likely being influenced by another spirit.

I recall the 60's and 70's eastern religoius movements in America, and their eastern meditation practices. They said the object of eastern meditation was to EMPTY the mind of ALL thoughts, and just allow the energy of the universe to flow through you. What that practice actually does is to allow the spirits to influence your mind. It's like an open invitation. That sounds more like what Justin is preaching here than any idea of 'walking by The Spirit' which Apostle Paul taught in Galatians. Of all people, Apostle Paul would NEVER say nor even infer... that we don't need to study God's Holy Writ. As a matter of fact, Paul admonished Timothy to study to show himself approved of God (2 Tim.2:15).

Well, as we have now learned that Justin denies that Jesus is God, I think we can better see his point of view.

The 60's are a little out of my timeframe, but I have studied and heard plenty...the emptying of oneself is an open invitation to be entered by demonic spirits.

In the case of the Tabernacle Experience, we have people actually INVITING into themself a spirit they say is God's spirit. It generates lovely feelings and
tells them what to do.

Wait until someone decides they do not want to follow directions anymore and they try to break free of this spirit. They will need to repent and someone to
help them pray through to deliverance of this evil spirit. It won't be easy and they will feel the effects of it all their life and will have to remain vigilant.

I know people who have had similar experiences...where something purports to be the Spirit of God and in fact it is evil...at first all seems wonderful but as
time goes on, it becomes apparent things are not so. With someone who has actually encountered this type of deception with a heart that is truly
searching for God, the likelihood of them gradually beginning to think something is wrong, increases. Some, are more dedicated to the deception and
content to wallow in the lies and never are set free.

There is nothing new under the sun...this experience goes back hundreds of years and was practiced by Jewish mystics.

Woe to the serpent, the dragon, who does continually entice those who are void of the Spirit, with cleverly crafted tales... Lies within lies, sold to the ignorant as truth. For even satan will paint himself as an evil, detestable creature, so none will recognize him when he comes to lead many away from the Truth, which is absolute. Neither is there any shadow of turning, whatsoever, in My Word, nor can even one tittle be broken.
And so satan goes out to corrupt the hearts of many in preparation for the harvest, the gathering up of those who live in The Son of Salvation, so when the wide sweeping blow is carried out, he may stop many from believing the truth of who I am, lest the whole of creation turn back to The Lord their God. For there shall be many taken in that day, lowly of the lowly who stand upright before God, and every single child of innocence shall be gone from the earth. And the fathers and mothers shall mourn, and great shall be the wailing of them. For one shall be taken and the other left. Thus is the inheritance of the hard-hearted in that day. The earth shall be left in darkness, its light taken!
Woe to those who are left! Woe to those, who will not believe, you shall believe the lie that even aliens from other worlds and serpents have stole away your beloved... Wickedness! Great Blasphemy! You shall receive judgment, in full, for your wickedness, following after satan and his servant into condemnation and destruction...

oh.............my.

aliens from other worlds

This is not how the NT gift of prophecy works.

but I know that is over the heads of folks believing in this other thing.

God does indeed speak clearly...but he has already revealed what He had done...because for Him, it is done.

I have a much better prophesy here as God allows. God Himself speaks this to the heart of every one of His who are His.

Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than allc ; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.” John 10

What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36As it is written:

“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”j

37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,k neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

That includes aliens too apparently....angels, demons...GOD HAS IT ALL COVERED!

These Old Testament sounding prophecies that spew hatred and woe are not of God. God is not willing that any should perish and yet these OT prophet types
just love to sound like God is going to get you...they do not follow the pattern of NT prophecy...which is mainly the FORTHTELLING, not foretelling, of the Word.

I tell you and honestly, we are each called to know the One who calls us...not through the experience of another, but through His Spirit which resides in each
and every believer...we are actually sealed with the precious Holy Spirit, so take care and remember you are an earthen vessel with the supernatural
inside of you that is God's assurance that you do, in fact, belong to Him!

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Niki said:
oh.............my.

aliens from other worlds

This is not how the NT gift of prophecy works.

but I know that is over the heads of folks believing in this other thing.

God does indeed speak clearly...but he has already revealed what He had done...because for Him, it is done.

I have a much better prophesy here as God allows. God Himself speaks this to the heart of every one of His who are His.

Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than allc ; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.” John 10

What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36As it is written:

“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”j

37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,k neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

That includes aliens too apparently....angels, demons...GOD HAS IT ALL COVERED!

These Old Testament sounding prophecies that spew hatred and woe are not of God. God is not willing that any should perish and yet these OT prophet types
just love to sound like God is going to get you...they do not follow the pattern of NT prophecy...which is mainly the FORTHTELLING, not foretelling, of the Word.

I tell you and honestly, we are each called to know the One who calls us...not through the experience of another, but through His Spirit which resides in each
and every believer...we are actually sealed with the precious Holy Spirit, so take care and remember you are an earthen vessel with the supernatural
inside of you that is God's assurance that you do, in fact, belong to Him!
Greetings Niki,

I know, but this is what the world believes and this is what the RCC is starting to push.

Christians will not immediately need to renounce their faith in God “simply on
the basis of the reception of [this] new, unexpected information of a religious
character from extraterrestrial civilizations.” However, once the “religious
content” originating from outside the earth “has been verified” they will have
to conduct “a re-reading [of the Gospel] inclusive of the new data…”

– Vatican Astronomer, Eminent Theologian and Full Professor of Fundamental Theology
at the Pontificia Università della Santa Croce in Rome [Connected With Opus Dei], Father Giuseppe Tanzella-Nitti

God bless.

Niki

May 28, 2013
Greetings Niki,

I know, but this is what the world believes and this is what the RCC is starting to push.

Christians will not immediately need to renounce their faith in God “simply on
the basis of the reception of [this] new, unexpected information of a religious
character from extraterrestrial civilizations.” However, once the “religious
content” originating from outside the earth “has been verified” they will have
to conduct “a re-reading [of the Gospel] inclusive of the new data…”

– Vatican Astronomer, Eminent Theologian and Full Professor of Fundamental Theology
at the Pontificia Università della Santa Croce in Rome [Connected With Opus Dei], Father Giuseppe Tanzella-Nitti

God bless.

OK. So are you you saying that you do not agree with this stuff? Thanks ~

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I'm now a scientologist? Somehow I missed the Vatican memo

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Niki said:
I'm saying that the beings that are being called aliens are really the fallen angels and that the world is being conditioned to accept them.

Do you notice that every second show on some on the learning channels is about aliens?

Years ago the consensus was anybody that believed in aliens was a nut case, now they've switched it to anybody that doesn't believe in aliens is crazy because they are finding so many planets that might be inhabitable.

The stage is being set.

God bless.
aspen2 said:
So I'm now a scientologist? Somehow I missed the Vatican memo
Greetings aspen,

Here's a link if you would like more info on the subject:

EXO-VATICANA (Pt 1)
Petrus Romanus, PROJECT LUCIFER, and the Vatican's astonishing exo-theological plan for the arrival of an alien savior.
You only think you know what's coming...

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/vaticana1.htm

God bless.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear T,

Sometimes one wonders why people do not get what seems to be plainly said. You write something and then someone takes it someplace where it was never intended to go. I guess there are many reasons for that but the main one is, I think, is that people are not walking in the Spirit and so they don't have the same frame of reference. It is kind of like when the Pharisees would interpret things that Jesus said wrongly. To them they were making sense because they were looking at things from the natural mans viewpoint. However, that was not where Jesus was coming from.

I do agree that if any aliens show up they will be manifestations of fallen angels and not actual extraterrestrials.

Blessings,

Justin

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear T,

Sometimes one wonders why people do not get what seems to be plainly said. You write something and then someone takes it someplace where it was never intended to go. I guess there are many reasons for that but the main one is, I think, is that people are not walking in the Spirit and so they don't have the same frame of reference. It is kind of like when the Pharisees would interpret things that Jesus said wrongly. To them they were making sense because they were looking at things from the natural mans viewpoint. However, that was not where Jesus was coming from.

I do agree that if any aliens show up they will be manifestations of fallen angels and not actual extraterrestrials.

Blessings,

Justin
Amen Justin, I think this sums it up:

Jhn 10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

I'm 56 and have seen a "UFO" 5 times during my life. Every time that I saw one I got the most awful feeling, like someone was pouring ice water down my back.
It didn't sit well with my spirit and and I KNEW every time I saw one that it was not from here and it was not good.

God bless.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Trumpeter said:
I'm 56 and have seen a "UFO" 5 times during my life. Every time that I saw one I got the most awful feeling, like someone was pouring ice water down my back.
It didn't sit well with my spirit and and I KNEW every time I saw one that it was not from here and it was not good.
At the very worst it would've been a demon. Why would that bother you? They're small change compared to Christ. Rebuke 'em.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
At the very worst it would've been a demon. Why would that bother you? They're small change compared to Christ. Rebuke 'em.
Greetings CRFTD,

I think now, that they were demonic, but I didn't know that then, as I wasn't yet following Christ.

So why did it bother me? Because I think my spirit knew that they were evil.

Isn't that interesting that I haven't seen anymore since coming to The Lord?

If I was to spot one now I would certainly rebuke it.

God bless.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Trumpeter said:
Greetings CRFTD,
I think now, that they were demonic, but I didn't know that then, as I wasn't yet following Christ.
So why did it bother me? Because I think my spirit knew that they were evil.
Isn't that interesting that I haven't seen anymore since coming to The Lord?
If I was to spot one now I would certainly rebuke it.
God bless.
Of course. That makes sense. Didn't even think of that...

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear V,

You wrote,

Sincerely,

Justin
It's very sad that you don't know the meaning of the idea of prophecy per God's Holy Writ.

The Holy Spirit may direct us in various ways towards God's service today, but He will NEVER change the prophecies He already gave us in His Holy Writ through His holy prophets and Apostles.

And pushing ideas like the believer doesn't really need to study God's written Word certainly is NOT... an idea from GOD!

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Niki said:
Greetings Niki,

Here's an example of what is being taught to the masses on TV:

The description of the show "Ancient Aliens" tonight-

"Examining stories of extraterrestrial abductions that date back to biblical times, including Jonah, Moses, Ezekiel, and Enoch"

They are saying that Moses was taken aboard a UFO by aliens!
They are saying that the encounters with God were really with extraterrestrials!

What do you think the world will think when our Lord returns?
The deception is being set.

God bless.