Stumbling Block verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Yes, I can give an example. We read that if we abide in Him we don't sin. They say, no that is wrong, because they claim they do abide in Him but they do still sin.

A guileless man will read that if we abide in Him we don't sin and he will think: well then, whatever abiding is, I obviously don't do it, because I still sin. He will accept and believe it is true rather than claiming to be abiding.
so, what i would suggest is that irl you never expose your understanding of that in situ, and just smile and (silently) forgive them, and sell them something if you like, using the knowledge against them so to speak. More like "to your advantage" i guess. I got Script for this too, the " the children of the devil are smarter than the children of Yah" thing paraphrased
iow be guileless

now in a forum imo, diff story, call them on it every time, pin them to the wall imo, and pls do me too lol

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." Isaiah 1:18

Aye!!! There the red blood and there is the white blood. There is the life of the flesh [the old man and his ways] versus the Life of the Holy Spirit [the new man and His Way].
when we come at the guilty like who said you were naked? instead of...what we normally do, a miracle happens huh
Yes, if the blood is not the red blood of a man of flesh, but rather the Holy Spirit as the white blood of the Body of Christ!
never heard of this, likely a better xlation of the fluid from the "side"
as it were lol, "from the side" narf, trippy how many levels Scripture works on huh
milk drinkers get blood, red, (Adam, roush, Edom, Esau)
and meat eaters get white blood cells, nice interp there a

Reactions: amadeus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
When the flesh needs help to move as the Spirit directs, help is available. I would say we are being shown that even when we have really received God in our lives/in our hearts, sometimes we lean on our old selves too much unnecessarily. Jesus' example is showing us that when we are weak in our flesh, God can and will help with that as well.
hmm. Cant help but think theres more steps on that ladder though. Maybe a nod to the Jewish Cyrenian community, a major Jewish school then i guess. But nice imo, yeh. But for Jesus? After the if anyone wants to be My disciple bit?
hmm

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
nope, prolly not, and i dont deserve all the wonderful things that you do either i guess bro, sorry.

Hmm, thought you had said you were baptized... Guess i was mistaken..
None of us 'deserve' life, if by that you mean we have some sort of 'right' to it.

But now, as it has ever been, we are given the choice, to live or die..
Jesus is the way of life, and that life is offered freely to all.

All are welcome to come to the wedding feast of the Lamb of God!

no homo.

and wadr youre avoiding unpleasant Qs ok, check it

Does my love for you make you uncomfortable? Why is that?

What questions am I avoiding?

Peace!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Hmm, thought you had said you were baptized... Guess i was mistaken
you mean ritually right. Yeh, did that a couple times. The real is a bit diff tho imo
Jesus is the way of life, and that life is offered freely to all.
so then, give us your testimony of towns then, how many, which ones, what you learned, like that
since youre both here an all
Does my love for you make you uncomfortable? Why is that?
Rhinestone Eyes
What questions am I avoiding?
doesnt matter, i guess
they dint go anywhere tho pj
you mean Pax, why not just say it bro
i wont even Quote the Scripture at you k

what is "satan's dialectic," iyo, pj?

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, see, imo the initial perception does not really = the full impact of the conclusions that must be come to there--and will be verified by Scripture btw--and ol epi is just...um, has just maybe found a way to push you off a cliff one tiptoe at a time there lol...

anyway you leave mom and dad and the two shall become one flesh can be read differnt, k
two "men" in a bed, two men in a field, one is taken, the other left
that they may become One, as We are One

but see all three must agree, to do everything from faith,
gut, heart, mind
2 out of 3 aint bad
one counted 667, etcetc
see

oh daughters of Jerusalem, do not find love until you are ready

are you ready for love? Bad rock group ripoffs notwithstanding?
bc Solomon was not talking about what we call marriage either i guess k
i could start drunk talkin agin here if you want lol
feel the buzz comin on now
:D

I didn't get too far past the initial perception so I never got to the full impact. I rejected it. I did, however, while not thinking I could be the father of lies, think that I was a child of the father of lies, in a sense.

You think it can be seen in scripture that there is no actual being called Satan but that Adam was actually the first Satan?

Or maybe I misunderstood you.either way, once again, I'm not going to shriek at you for what you think. I'd be eager to hear how you believe scripture shows it though.

Reactions: bbyrd009

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha, better be careful, walkin out that door is next bro
count the cost ok

Psh! I can't count the cost. If I'm ever ready, He will have to open the door. I would always say I've counted the cost and not have any real clue. I leave it in His hands.
so, what i would suggest is that irl you never expose your understanding of that in situ, and just smile and (silently) forgive them, and sell them something if you like, using the knowledge against them so to speak. More like "to your advantage" i guess. I got Script for this too, the " the children of the devil are smarter than the children of Yah" thing paraphrased
iow be guileless

now in a forum imo, diff story, call them on it every time, pin them to the wall imo, and pls do me too lol

In situ? I think I have brought it up...twice, with people. ( in situ).But mostly, no, because I haven't thought they would be open because of what they had swallowed, And could see they weren't ready. But no, I don't see how I used their lack of understanding (as yet) against them or to my advantage. I just sort of...extricate myself at that time and realize it's Gods job.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But people are not looking for freedom from sin...they rather seek an immunity from judgment for sin.
The biblical verses concerning Jesus' sacrifice are rendered to mean that very thing. Eisegesis...

Everybody wants a loophole. Not a one to be found.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when you try to close the loophole...accusations of inventing a new theology arise. Strange how everything gets turned upside down like that. :)

By loophole, I just meant people are trying different "gates", so to speak, to get into the presence of The Father, rather than the Only Way which would be of course, Jesus Christ.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I didn't get too far past the initial perception so I never got to the full impact. I rejected it. I did, however, while not thinking I could be the father of lies, think that I was a child of the father of lies, in a sense.
imo that is a fancy way to say "speaking in facts," which others have propounded also i guess. Satan's dialectic iow, prolly
You think it can be seen in scripture that there is no actual being called Satan but that Adam was actually the first Satan?
hmm. Well, you used the word "being" instead of "person" there, so i dunno, as spiritually speaking satan is def "being," as real as the air i guess, realer even maybe, if we're talking about literal air anyway, but yeh to Adam imo, briefly anyway, as that would not describe you completely, right?

You are Eve too imo, and Eve is prolly...more a function there? The two are one, two in a field, one is taken the other left, in most any human transaction imo, and you can even watch some human transactions and determine which was taken and which left by each of the participants i guess.

All three must agree, 1 John 5:8 Lexicon: the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. , just another v about you i guess. Theyre all about you, both of you, and all three :)

dont ask me what that means lol, but someone counted 667, so here we are

thinking and emotions, 2 in 1, and gut, heart, mind, 3 in 2, and He prays that we will become 1...is my current working theory

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ppl wanna get rewarded for what they should have been doing anyway huh
He will have to open the door.
ha beautiful are the feet, and the door is always open unless you are literally shackled i guess. Just go back to Jesus' first instructions, and actually follow them this time insteada going to Luby's lol. But fwiw you are in a diff town right now, eating what they feed you maybe k
But no, I don't see how I used their lack of understanding (as yet) against them or to my advantage. I just sort of...extricate myself at that time and realize it's Gods job.
hmm. ok, ppl waking up herenow, so, shooting from the hip kinda here (hey, here is here, and here is here, and i am the only one in the middle; hmm) id say if you didnt intricate yourself you wouldnt feel compelled to extricate, and you would be free to...ha, yeh, you would just be free

Last edited: