Suffering?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

The suffering God requires so that you can become His Son/Daughter, "in Christ".. He provided for you.

Here is all the suffering that God requires, so that YOU can be born again.
Look closely...and BEHOLD GOD's SALVATION !
-
The problem is that the all inclusive so called love god religion says otherwise . ITs now saying
muslims , buddists , atheist , you name it they done claimed it , can all have salvation and know GOD
by simply doing good works , by lovey lovey stuff . Its a crock of dung if you ask me .
They so big on preaching if one does good then it dont matter what religion or what faith one is of , atheist too .
That they are saved and are the children of GOD .
But again that is a total dung pile of death .
Lets examine a man named cornelius . Yea i say let us examine that man real closely .
It says , HE did MUCH GOOD works , MANY alms , He believed in the TRUE GOD .
WELL , IF This man who did so much good that it came up as a memorial of GOD
HAD TO HEAR THE GOSPEL AND BELIEVE TO be saved . What on earth makes us think POPE FRANCIS IS RIGHT . HE is a liar .
Yeah . LOOK at all the good cornelius did . IT was much good .
AND YET he had to hear words whereby HE and HIS HOUSE COULD BE SAVED .
AKA , YOU GOTTA BELEIVE IN JESUS TO BE SAVED . END OF DISCUSSION . THAT IS HOW ONE IS SAVED . END OF DISCUSSION .
BELIEVE IN THE ONE WHOM GOD DID SEND , THAT IS JESUS CHRIST .
END of discussion . But that is not what our all inclusive religion teaches nor believes anymore . I stand against its lies .
AND shall POINT ONLY TO JESUS . no matter the cost . GOD has chosen how to save the world .
BY THE PREACHING OF THE GOSPEL . THAT ALL WHO DO BELIEVE shall be saved , but those who believe not
ARE condemned . JESUS said so . AND WE GOTTA TRUST JESUS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 1:3-10
[3]Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
[4]Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
[5]For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
[6]And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.
[7]And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation.
[8]For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life:
[9]But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:
[10]Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;
YEP the LORD IS IN CONTROL and KNOWS HOW TO GROW OUR FAITH and PUT OUR TRUST IN HE ALONE .
Even paul and them Thought they were gonna die , BUT this was to get them to put their TRUST FULLY IN GOD ALONE
That we should not trust at all in ourselves BUT IN GOD ALONE . SEE , GOD does work all hardships , trials , afflictions , persecutions
for our good . To grow our faith and trust in HE ALONE . Man it just makes me want to sing and dance a jig to the LORD .
SEEING HE IS IN CONTROL and HE looks out for the lambs and HE molds and shapes us , strenghtens us , and give us all HOPE
IN HE , IN CHRIST , ALONE . Now put those hands up sister , cause ITS LORD PRAISING and THANKING TIME .
Dance a jig of praise round that house sister and praise the glorious LORD . WE have ALL HOPE for our HOPE IS CHRIST
and our HOPE IS IN GOD . Let the peoples praise the glorious LORD .

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This suffering is not cancer and blindness and poverty and a heart attack. its not sickness.

This "suffering" is this, Mantis.... John 15:18....."if the world HATES you, remember it hated me first".

See that?
That is "you shall have tribulation in this world"............

This means, "suffering for the sake of Christ". "suffering for the sake of the Gospel".

It means that when you are engaged in the work of the true Gospel, you are going to find that this world full of heretics and unbelievers, will cause you grief.
You might even be murdered.......= a martyr for Christ, same as all the Apostle's were murdered, except for John.
Well yeah of course. But I see that as more of persecution which leads to suffering. But at the same time God will use pain for his purposes. He loves to heal. So this physical pain that many of us suffer will one day be gone forever. Even if we have to suffer pain until death it is for refining, like gold in a furnace. Removing dross. Sanctifying, humbling. And some of us will be lucky enough to receive physical healing from him while in earth.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This would be "in the time of the Gentiles".......and Paul is the "Apostle to the Gentiles".

Actually in the last days sir:
(Isaiah 2:2-4) . . .In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. 3 And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. 4 He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The problem is that the all inclusive so called love god religion says otherwise . ITs now saying
muslims , buddists , atheist , you name it they done claimed it , can all have salvation and know GOD
by simply doing good works

The Cross denies that God accepts our works.
The only work that God accepts to accept us is God's shed blood and death on the Cross.

See that work?
God did that, so that His salvation is offered as a GIFT.
He did the work on the Cross and we get : "the GIFT of Salvation" which is the finished WORK of Jesus, on the Cross.

And in this way, God is offering Salvation as His MERCY, and His GRACE.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only work that God accepts to accept us is God's shed blood and death on the Cross.

See that work?
He did the work on the Cross and we get : "the GIFT of Salvation" which is the finished WORK of Jesus, on the Cross.

AKA , the good works of anyone , no matter how lovey lovey it might seem
CANT SAVE THEM . AKA , Francis is a liar as are and as is this all inclusive gospel .
SO many are going under it and more so daily .
Believing that the muslim , the buddist , the atheist and you name it , HAS the same GOD we do if they do good and love .
ITS A LIE BEHOLD . A LIE .
so remember this well . For many more will soon go under the strong delusion of the we are one inclusion .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

See that work?

AND JESUS ALONE IS THE SALVATION .
THUS here should be our message . BELIEVE YE THE GOSPEL . BELIEVE YE THE GOSPEL
and never once lie to a muslim , a jew , a buddist , or any other that follows NOT , BELIEVES NOT IN CHRIST .
FOR all who deny HIM shall perish . GOD has chosen long ago how to save THE WORLD
BY the preaching of the GOSPEL . FAITH IN JESUS . THAT ALONE is the way to be saved . Those who do beleive will be saved
those who do not will be condemned . AND those who try and say OH JESUS is our way , but they have their own way
YEAH double damnation for those . FOR THEY USED HIS NAME only as a means to unify all under a false delusion of the we are one .
DO NOT think like oprah or any other who claims this we all have our own path to GOD .
NO . JESUS ALONE IS THE ONLY WAY and if one believes they shall be saved , but if one believes not they are condmened
already for they have NOT BELIEVED the very TESTIMONY that GOD has given of the SON . JOHN KNEW IT .
The early church knew it . THIS generation , in large DONT BELIEVE that anymore . AND WE CANNOT GO DOWN THAT ROAD .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
AKA , the good works of anyone , no matter how lovey lovey it might seem
CANT SAVE THEM . AKA , Francis is a liar as are and as is this all inclusive gospel ..

St Francis is one of my Favorite Saints.

theses also... check them out.

Mary of Egypt
Hildegard of Bingen

also, we have all sinned, so, there is no solving that, which is why we can't save ourselves.
So, God saves us through Christ's blood and death on the Cross.

NO Cross, = no Salvation.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
St Francis is one of my Favorite Saints.

theses also... check them out.

Mary of Egypt
Hildegard of Bingen

also, we have all sinned, so, there is no solving that, which is why we can't save ourselves.
So, God saves us through Christ's blood and death on the Cross.

NO Cross, = no Salvation.
No faith in CHRIST means no salvation . The only condemnation .
We gotta hold that original life saving gospel firm to the end . And let none go under the delusion of the all inclusion .
TI leave us with JESUS words . He who believes shall be saved but HE who believes not shall be damned .
There is no escape from the second death for all who follow another religion .
IF JESUS told even the jews they would die in their sin if they believe not that HE is
Then my advice is that we do not follow this pope nor any other who tries and make it seem otherwise .
Only a false , only a wordly love , Would give any such false hope . THEY Must repent and believe .
So my advice to all muslims , buddists , atheists and frankly all that has breath is , BELIEVE IN HE WHOM GOD DID SEND
COME to the living fountains of waters , Confess YE JESUS and believe from the heart . CAUSE There is no other plan of salvation than that .
TRY and keep this in memory . Do not let them sway you into the delusion of this all inclusion .
WE cannot make our bed with a harlot , nor sit at the table of compromise . We cannot serve CHRIST and the dragon
We cannot serve truth and a lie . We cannot go down that road . THOUGH it has infected many within christendom
AND will continue to grow in number as even muslims , jews , buddists and christendom unite as one
to find common ground . ITS A LIE . And we cannot partake of such a table for said unity . COUNT the cost
cause its about to get a lot rougher for lambs like me and others who wont sit at nor conform to such a deadly table .
BUT i had truly rather suffer and die standing firm on the ONLY ONE TRUE GOSPEL of BELIEVE IN JESUS
than to sit a king in this all inclusive lie . MY mind is fully persauded and its fully made up . THUS i preach the true love
that none of these all inclusive unity leaders do preach , FOR I POINT TO FAITH IN JESUS and let all know
TO BELEIVE IN HIM TO BE SAVED , there is no other name , there simply is no other plan of salvation .
AS GOD did not remove the cup from CHRIST , HE WILL NOT CHANGE HIS MIND .
HE has long ago already determined HOW HE was gonna save the world . BY THE PREACHING OF THE GOSPLE
that all who do beleive are saved and that all who believe not will be condemned . LET no child , no woman , no man
BE MOVED away from the one true gosple that was first preached and into the deluison of another gosple which AINT NO GOSPEL at all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of suffering , let all who name the name of JESUS be prepared to suffer at the hands of a all inclusive world and religoin .
FOR we cannot go down their BROAD PATH . We are headed into an all out conflict between the true gosple
and the all inclusive . THEY will soon be convinced that it is time to rid the earth of all who conformed not
to their image of this god . PS i did not capitilaize that word god for good reason . CAUSE IT AINT GOD
or it would have pointed to JESUS alone as the only means of salvation .
ITS message comes not FROM GOD but from He who has always desired the worship and to be as GOD . AKA the DEVIL HIMSELF .
This message is that important . WE must cling to CHRIST to the end and may none be moved away from the hope of the gospel
and into a false hope of this all inclusive gospel , which aint no gospel at all . Be prepared to lose all , be prepared to suffer
OH but REMEMBER HIS PROMISE . WE HAVE ALL HOPE . Whether we live or die we belong to the GLORIOUS KING .
only let none be moved away from the HOPE of the gospel and into a lie . Firm to the end my friends . FAITH IN CHRIST
BELIEVING IN HE WHO GOD DID SEND .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is suffering required for salvation?

Not so much REQUIRED as being notified to EXPECT suffering, wrath, persecution WHILE upon this Earth, FOR standing WITH and IN the Lord God, WHILE upon this Earth.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not so much REQUIRED as being notified to EXPECT suffering, wrath, persecution FOR standing WITH and IN the Lord God.
And we about to learn first hand what it means to suffer for HIS name sake .
The all inclusive will soon turn fully and with one mind and heart against the true lambs who sat not , nor conformed , nor agreed
to its false gospel , its lie .
WE must stand and stand firm on the one true gospel of Christ JESUS and not be moved away from the ONLY HOPE one has and into
the false hope of an delusion of the all inclusion . THE ONLY ONE we can point anyone too , AINT the delusion
but rather JESUS CHRIST ALONE as the ONLY and boy do i mean ONLY NAME whereby one can be saved .
Let us stand on the one true glorious gospel of our LORD and Savoir JESUS CHRIST .
Be prepared to suffer for this , however just remember our reward is great in heaven and that no matter
what GOD allows us to suffer at the hands of men for HIS GLORIOUS NAME SAKE , HE is WITH US and shall build our faith .
Now put those hands up , for it is TIME TO PRAISE and TO THANK THE GLORIOUS LORD .
REMEMBER to TO LIVE IS CHRIST TO DIE IS ONLY GAIN . OH what a heavenly city awaits the lambs . OUR HOME
And forever we shall be with the LORD . THAT IS HOPE . In this world there is no hope
BUT IN JESUS THERE IS ALL HOPE . NOW LEAP UP and PRAISE THE GLORIOUS KING .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not so much REQUIRED as being notified to EXPECT suffering, wrath, persecution WHILE upon this Earth, FOR standing WITH and IN the Lord God, WHILE upon this Earth.

rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

What does that have to do with the OP (suffering) or my comment about suffering?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is God as Christ on the Cross.

Being Given this Salvation, requires that you give God your faith in Christ.
No Cross = No Christ on it, = nothing to BELIEVE in.
That is WHAT WE MUST BELIEVE IN . John wrote a lot of good things we ought to learn well , as well as all other
biblical instruction .
We believe.
Those who do not will be condemned . IF we want souls saved , then i suggest we preach the gospel .
And let us never give one false hope in any other religoin or mindset.
I know this mindset is fast dissappearing from even christendom . BUT I HOLD IT TILL THE LAST BREATH .
I will not sit at that other table of compromise , nor give anyone false hope .
THE ONLY HOPE we can give them , IS PREACH JESUS to them . Not all will hear , but at least some will .
Too many are falling under what is known as inclusivism . As anything false it preaches half truths
but twists those truths into a deadly , dangerous , deceptive lie . Lots of Ds huh . BUT ITS TRUE .
Let us , however , stick to the original gospel . THAT IS , IF one believes in JESUS they shall be saved
but if not , well they dont even believe the testimony , record , witness of GOD HIMSELF who testied of the SON .
HOLD to the original gospel , fall not for the all inclusive one . I warn us all . Cause i see it all over so many .
To some degree it has already infected such a large number and they will get worse too .
As error only begets what ,,,,,,,,,,MORE ERROR . Thus we must crush it at the very beginning before the leaven of that lie
leavens up full . ITS a war all right , the one true gospel , those who contend for the true faith
verses the lie of all inclusive gospel . THE all inclusive has grown much more in number and massively .
BUT a lie is still a lie and though hand joins in hands the wicked will not go unpunished .
THE ONLY WAY OUT of wrath is FAITH IN CHRIST . BELEIVE IN HIM . ALL else is wind and vanity
and they who sow to the wind shall reap what .........the WHIRLWIND . POPE francis and many protestant leaders
sat down at that table , Are dangerous and we must be on gaurd and heed them not . CLING TO CHRIST .