Sweden microchipping people

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I think this is a topic that needs to be discussed in all churches. Pastors need to be informed and they should be informing their congregations about this development in the world. People are getting a chip in their hands that allows them to pay for things and navigate the world. I'm not going to come out and say definitely that this is the Mark of the Beast, but I know that this is absolutely the inception of such.

There is no reason to think such technology will be sequestered to Sweden and that this is just an isolated incidence that will not proliferate. This is merely a big step in new financial technology that will be promoted globally in the not too distant future. Please discuss this topic at your group meetings and within your greater congregations, especially your church leaders. The discussion can be as simple as:

1) "Did you hear what happened in Sweden?"
Response: Yes/No
2) "Approximately 3500 people got a chip in their hand that allows them to pay for things..."

If they've read Revelation at all, specifically Revelation 13:16-17, a conversation over this dire important topic should easily be had.

P.S. Merry Christmas

Reactions: Mayflower

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not going to come out and say definitely that this is the Mark of the Beast, but I know that this is absolutely the inception of such.

It isn't the mark of the beast. But it is a representation of it. A physical manifestation of the spiritual.

A piece of silicon in your hand ain't going to condemn you. The mark in the forehead is your thinking and the mark in your hand is felliwship. Don't think like the whore or the beast and don't fellowship them.

Reactions: Mayflower and Helen

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A piece of silicon in your hand ain't going to condemn you.

Well, if we read Revelation 13:16-17 in a literal sense, then that is what it's saying. Think of it as a physical acceptance of a Spiritual concept that by taking is a step further over a fixed line in God's sight.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The new world order has being in development for centuries, it is only now that they have the tech to enforce it upon the masses, there is a lot behind world wars than you think, most of the tech we have today has come about because man needed a more efficient way of killing people and making money, just look at the trillions being wasted on that ridiculous F35 project(is that the one) which only hasnt being shut down because it is keeping thousands employed and politicians dont want top loose there seats. In WW2 they made hundreds of planes a week now it takes 10 years. 1000 times the price yet in one blink of an eye still lends up as the same mass of twisted metal. We are so smart we thinks... Bible says knowledge will increase yet man kind has being getting dumber, there is even a TV show. Stupid man smart phone , says a lot about us...

Reactions: Mayflower and Helen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The new world order has being in development for centuries, it is only now that they have the tech to enforce it upon the masses, there is a lot behind world wars than you think, most of the tech we have today has come about because man needed a more efficient way of killing people and making money, just look at the trillions being wasted on that ridiculous F35 project(is that the one) which only hasnt being shut down because it is keeping thousands employed and politicians dont want top loose there seats. In WW2 they made hundreds of planes a week now it takes 10 years. 1000 times the price yet in one blink of an eye still lends up as the same mass of twisted metal. We are so smart we thinks... Bible says knowledge will increase yet man kind has being getting dumber, there is even a TV show. Stupid man smart phone , says a lot about us...
(smile), but true,.

Governments have been chipping, here in America, certian animals way back as the early 70's, especially on pets.

even the Military have experimented in this area on volunteers. just as man has cloned a sheep, (known to the public), they have already, (I'm for sure), cloned people.

something the government don't want us to know. I was reading an article years back, even some religious leader didn't mind a chip in their hand. oh well............

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Malsi Si Live

That's an interesting take and thank you. I'm still not getting why you would replace "he" with "it" though, so I'll stick with KJV personally.