Tares Reveal Themselves by what they DON’T Say...And They Are With us Here .How to Identify Them...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
....just another Poor Student Of The Word That is clueless about Heb.10 ......plus Many other things....

Salvation could not “BE “ any Easier , Despite your Unbiblical desire to Work Hard for it...... “ To him that Worketh NOT” are the Recipients Of Salvation.....not “ workers of inequity “ like yourself ....

Paul never claimed to reach perfection...” not that I have attained all that I should have”..... read your Bible, man.......

And of course I sin.....just like you do....I merely admit and you do not.....if you are so “ Holy” , allow me to talk to your spouse, if you have one......
“If we say we have no sin, we call God a Liar...”
Your Spirit is two- fold if the Holy Spirit lives within you....It is impossible for your New Nature to Sin.....it’s also impossible for your Old Nature to NOT Sin......You need to GET that....it will clear up a lot of confusion in your mind.....
We are not to walk after the flesh (the old nature) but according to the Spirit (our new nature); and when we sin, we sin with our whole selves.

Paul said in context of when he said that he had not apprehended, that as many as are perfect ought to have such an attitude.

I have that attitude and am therefore a candidate for perfection.

The one who is perfect is often blind to that fact (Job 9:21 (kjv), Isaiah 42:19 (kjv), John 9:41 (kjv)). And therefore he will never say that he is without sin; his confession will always be that he believes that he has room to grow. This is the attitude of humillty and is an aspect of perfection.

That the goal of entire sanctification is obtainable is evident in a plethora of verses, such as:

1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (kjv), Hebrews 10:14 (kjv), 1 John 3:9;

1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 John 3:3;

Jude 1:24, 2 Peter 1:10, 1 John 2:10;

1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17;

Romans 6:6 (kjv), Colossians 2:11 (kjv), (NLT)

Philippians 3:15.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing unbiblical about what Michiah-Imla said. Rather, we're to work out our salvation with fear and trembling.

Philippians 2:12
King James Version

12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Hi @Wynona,

Actually, "work out" in that verse is in the sense of working out a math problem.

I believe that Peter said a similar thing to what is written in Philippians 2:12 in 2 Peter 1:10.

Love in Christ,

@justbyfaith.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You lied about your $1,000 challenge; and I believe that you are lying about this too. Not only did you read my post; but you also have no intention of ceasing from your harassment of me.

I did NOT read your post.....I read this one because it is short.....Many Times in the past I have tried to swear you off, but it’s too hard to resist using you as a
“Springboard” to get the True Gospel Of Grace Plus NOTHING out there for those that need to hear it.....

That $1000 offer that you keep crying about? I have Repented Of that short- sighted Offer.....it was wrong.....
I hereby up the offer to $10,000 to do it with the true Justice that it deserves......just show me a verse in the KJV where anybody says “ Repent Of Sins to Get Saved.....”

As far as me “Harassing” you? As long as you continue to preach your Perverted Gospel Addition Of Lucky Repentance for Salvation, I plan to be on you , “like a Pit-Bull on a Poodle”....Count on it.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you realize that BB1953 posted that post against me, because he thinks of me as a tare for that I believe in biblical repentance and the doctrine of entire sanctification.

Believing in these doctrines does not qualify anyone as a tare.

No, I was just taking his words at face value. Sorry, I wasn't agreeing with any application to any particular person. If the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it. I'm certainly not going to saddle that label on you! I hardly know anything about you. And quite frankly, I doubt it really applies.

If we try to attack others with the word of God, we're abusing God's word. God's word can indeed be judgmental, but we have to apply that word with the right spirit and at the right time, right place, at the right person. Any self-application for selfish purposes with a personal agenda, and we disqualify ourselves from being Christ's ambassadors.

In fact I know two people right now who I've known as solid Christians with gifts of prophecy who, I think, used that gift for private purposes. It didn't end well for either one of them!

Reactions: justbyfaith

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that yelps or makes noise is the one the rock hit. The comparison is, if you say something about a group of people, the people who complain about it are likely the people that statement is true about. Great Post and topic

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That $1000 offer that you keep crying about? I have Repented Of that short- sighted Offer.....it was wrong.....
I hereby up the offer to $10,000 to do it with the true Justice that it deserves......just show me a verse in the KJV where anybody says “ Repent Of Sins to Get Saved.....”

You didn't pay up when I proved you wrong and the ante was $1,000.

What makes you think I'm going to believe you when you up the ante to $10,000?

You don't really mean it; you are in fact lying through your teeth.

You obviously don't believe what the Bible says in Revelation 21:8...you ought to take some scissors and cut it out of your Bible. At least then you won't be condemned by it...or so you might think.

Just keep in mind what it says in Revelation 22:18-19. In cutting verses out of the Bible you would be condemned by that scripture.

But you have already done so in your heart.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This new denomination that is only interested in the scriptures that tickles their ears. They whisper in your ear, "Morality is an option, only an opinion. You can sin all you want and go to heaven because of Grace" Now tell me, does that sound like a doctrine of God or Satan?

Christ is a God of morality and Christianity is a religion of morals. Christ did not die on the cross to sanction sin with Grace. Christ's sacrifice, love, and Grace is for those that try to live their lives the best they can, not for evildoers that make sin a life choice. Anyone that preaches differently insult the Grace of Christ.

Hebrews 10:26-31
26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God. 28 Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.” 31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that yelps or makes noise is the one the rock hit. The comparison is, if you say something about a group of people, the people who complain about it are likely the people that statement is true about. Great Post and topic
Actually, I responded because in some other threads, @Blood Bought 1953 accused me of being a Tare; so I knew that in his mind, he was specifically referring to me.

In order for that statement to apply, you have to be aiming at a pack of dogs rather than an individual one.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Actually, I responded because in some other threads, @Blood Bought 1953 accused me of being a Tare; so I knew that in his mind, he was specifically referring to me.

In order for that statement to apply, you have to be aiming at a pack of dogs rather than an individual one.

Yea Tares it's in the heading, then who made the most noise, I didn't notice you mentioned when I read the op, You made me aware of it

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea Tares it's in the heading, then who made the most noise, I didn't notice you mentioned when I read the op, You made me aware of it
Yes, because he threw the rock directly at me. he was in fact aiming for me. There was no one else in the "pack of dogs"...just a singular dog.

Because he accused me of being a Tare in other threads; so of course I knew that in his mind, he was referring to me.

So I responded; because I know that people would be reading the posts also in the other thread.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Wynona,

Actually, "work out" in that verse is in the sense of working out a math problem.

I believe that Peter said a similar thing to what is written in Philippians 2:12 in 2 Peter 1:10.

Love in Christ,

@justbyfaith.

While true that it's not "work out" as in working up a sweat, am I wrong in thinking that sanctification is not without effort?

Someone will leap up and say Im talking about works based righteousness. But what I mean is that it takes effort to crucify the flesh.

I used to think that if I just believed in Jesus's justifying grace hard enough, my sin would just somehow disappear. But faith works itself out as obedience and I found that I did have to actively resist sin. The sin did not crucify itself.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry sis. For some reason I always see the more intelligent posters as being male.

I must be a misogynist to some extent. :eek:
Nah, call it a learning curve.;)
laughter-lol-animation-smiley.gif

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While true that it's not "work out" as in working up a sweat, am I wrong in thinking that sanctification is not without effort?

Someone will leap up and say Im talking about works based righteousness. But what I mean is that it takes effort to crucify the flesh.

I used to think that if I just believed in Jesus's justifying grace hard enough, my sin would just somehow disappear. But faith works itself out as obedience and I found that I did have to actively resist sin. The sin did not crucify itself.
Yes, I believe that we must put forth effort to crucify the flesh; by staying in God's word.

The letter kills but the Spirit gives life.

That "killing" that is accomplished by the letter of the word is also referring to the crucifixion of the flesh.

I have heard it said that we cannot crucify ourselves. You hammer in one nail, you don't have a free hand to hammer in the second.

It is therefore a work that must be done by the Lord.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you realize that BB1953 posted that post against me, because he thinks of me as a tare for that I believe in biblical repentance and the doctrine of entire sanctification.

Believing in these doctrines does not qualify anyone as a tare.

As per the thinking that is behind this thread.......It’s not so much what you say ( which is bad enough) , it’s what you DONT say.....
It’s the Denial Of Sins, the lack of remorse , the lack of humility , the Gratitude to God that he forgives your sins.....all you do is deny the presence of any sin in your life.....even your Thought- Life, where to hear you tell it.....you are just as Pure as the Driven Snow......
You deny Grace, convinced in your own little, poorly -taught , Confused doctrine that we have to live up to the Sermon on the Mount.....God proved that nobody could even obey the Ten Commandments and the Sermon on the Mount is the Law Of Moses ON STeROiDS!
You deny Grace, you are ignorant in regard to “ Imputed Righteousness , so therefore , to live with yourself and to be able to sleep at night you have Concocted a “ Make-Believe World” Of you being “ good enough” to merit Heaven by your Stellar Performance , and to cover your “rear end” when your Performance is NOT so “ Stellar” , you make sure you fill in all of the “lapses” with Lucky Repentance ...
When you go to bed at night , the only way you can go to sleep is to review your day, making sure you kept all of the Laws, had no ImPure thoughts and quickly Repented in the unlikely event that you DID sin once or twice during the Day, thus you are at peace in your Delusion that you “ made the Grade” one more day.....that sacred “ Combo” Of Performance Plus Repentance......sleep soundly, Blind man....

Me? I have yet to “ make the Grade” ......I don’t have to.....that is what Grace is for.....understanding “THAT” takes away any desires I have to sin..... and that is something a Tare will never understand.....and I sleep like a baby.....without the worry of any “ Personal Inventories” to make sure my day was a success.....Any “ Success” That I ever experienced or obtained was handed to me for my Faith in an event that already took place 200 years ago.....Life must be Hell when you don’t understand or live by Grace....Grace Plus Nothing....except the Trust that you gave Jesus that allowed you to “ cash in” on that Grace.....

You live in a “ hell” Of your own Creation and don’t even know it.....you can’t know it....you have Nothing to compare it with .....Grace has never been extended to you because you think you don’t need it.....You got your own little “ formula” for Salvation—- Perform and Repent....It’s all about YOU in the end.....and Jesus gets no credit..... we’ll see how that flies, come Judgement Day....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s the Denial Of Sins, the lack of remorse , the lack of humility , the Gratitude to God that he forgives your sins...

I express plenty of gratitude to God in my private prayer time..something that you don't see...and the other things are also things that I bring before God....remorse, humility, and the understanding that I am a sinner, when the Holy Spirit is pinpointing sin in my life...

It's really kind of funny actually...someone once gave me an award for humility and I pinned it up on my wall...

..all you do is deny the presence of any sin in your life.....even your Thought- Life, where to hear you tell it.....you are just as Pure as the Driven Snow...

When I am not abiding in Christ it is not the case. When I am, the following scriptures apply.

1Jo 1:7, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1Jo 3:2, Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
1Jo 3:3, And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Psa 51:7, Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

...understanding “THAT” takes away any desires I have to sin...

Yet you have "thoughts that would shame hell"...

...Grace has never been extended to you because you think you don’t need it...

Of course I need grace! And of course it has been extended to me. One of its definitions is "the enabling power of God" (see Hebrews 4:16)...and there are times that I have failed to abide in Christ so its other definitions also apply...I definitely need grace and have been made a recipient of it.

However, when I am abiding in Christ, I don't sin (1 John 3:6).

And I also believe that it is possible to abide in Christ for ever more (1 John 2:17).

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reminds me of when I asked OSASers if they are Christians. None confessed to being Christian.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing unbiblical about what Michiah-Imla said. Rather, we're to work out our salvation with fear and trembling.

Philippians 2:12
King James Version

12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Sure, you “ Fear and Tremble ” if the Holy Spirit pays you a visit , convicting you of Sin and showing what a Wretched thing you are.....a Wretched Sinner headed for a Well- Deserved Hell ...That is the True Condition Of the Unregenerate man before He turns to God ( relents) with Faith in Jesus Christ.....once all of THAT is worked out, then we have “ Peace with God”. Were you aware of THAT verse? I thought not......
Jesus told His Disciples, “ Now you are my Friends” .....Friends don ‘ t spend their time together in “ Fear and Trembling”......it’s a stage a Saved Man goes through during his Repentance and Conviction Of Sin period.....It doesn’t last forever....we come to know God and once we truly “ know “ Him , we Love Him.....