Tares Reveal Themselves by what they DON’T Say...And They Are With us Here .How to Identify Them...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that has Saved anybody that was ever Saved, and you guys don’t understand it—-Grace.
The reason you don’t understand it is because you have never received it.....that is not good.....could mean trouble on Judgement Day....
And of course, the OSASer goes into judging mode, as usual, judging NON OSASers as unsaved! OSASers are some of the most judgmental people on Earth!

Reactions: amigo de christo

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something tells me we won’t be going on any Fishing Trips together this summer.....

Luk 6:22, Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
Luk 6:23, Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

SO viral that now more and more and now calling evil those who would even dare to correct
Its getting bad and shall only get worse .

I'm contending with the Lord and praying that He will bring revival...won't you join me in this; and begin to believe by faith that He is going to do it?

Before I forget to mention it ..... that “ will Of The Father thing?” .......that would be to “ Believe on the One that He sent.”

The will of God is our sanctification (1 Thessalonians 4:3-5) and that we give Him thanks in every thing (1 Thessalonians 5:18) and that of all whom the Father has given to Jesus, He should lose none; and that every one who sees the Son, and believes in Him, should have everlasting life (John 6:39-40). The latter things on the list will be accomplished as the result of the saints being obedient to Hebrews 3:12-13.

I am ready to give Him ALL the Glory.....how about you ?

What are you going to give Him the glory for...a sinful lifestyle?

I give God the glory for changing my life!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everybody, the Saved and the Unsaved alike , are “ living in Sin” every hour of every day by one degree or another ...

Blasphemy!

Colossians 3:5-7
[5] Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: [6] For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: [7] In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

Ephesians 2:1-3
[1] And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; [2] Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: [3] Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya think for a second that those guys that want a piece of that “ Glory” for themselves might just be the ones that Jesus tells—- “ Depart from Me...I NEVER KNEW you ?”
Jesus said the ones he never knew are the ones who did not put his words into practice.......the words he just got done speaking....do not commit adultery, do not divorce, keep your word, love your enemies and do good to them, pray for your persecutors and for those who use you, don't serve money, don't be a hypocrite. And it's not because those things earn salvation. It's because that's what faith and gratitude look like in the born again person. If you don't look like that, you're not born again. You just think you are. Your cheap grace doctrine, or whatever false gospel you believe, didn't save you. You just think it did.

No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him. 1 John 3:6

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not me, buddy. Don't project your experience onto me. I don't live in sin. If I did I would not be born again and I will not inherit the kingdom of God......

The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21

Does that describe you? Do you "live like this"? ↑↑↑
If it does describe you, you're not saved. You're going to the lake of fire at the end of the age, not into the kingdom of God. Enjoy your retirement while it lasts!

Sorry to disappoint you.....I don’t live in the manner that Paul is describing....
Far from it.....thanks to God’s Spirit Inside me ...I am kind, compassionate, quick to forgive others, sensitive to the feelings of others,etc.....I am like Jesus sometimes......I simply “ go about doing good”.....

Btw.....your Chapter and Verse is taken out of context.....read the next chapter about those “ caught up in sin”....

seems like some of Paul’s early believers were indulging in “acts of the flesh”.....

Last edited by a moderator:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blood Bought 1953[/USER] is a self admitted sinner and this scripture nails it.[/QUOTE]

I find myself in Good Company....Paul was a “ self admitted Sinner” ....
In fact he claimed to be the “ CHIEF of Sinners”.......

In the Seventh chapter of Romans, Paul admitted that he did things that were sinful , being fully aware that they were.....Paul had been a Christian for many years when he wrote this.....

Why not Admit what God already knows and thank Him for His Grace....

“ If we say we are without Sin, we call God a Liar....”

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blood Bought 1953[/USER] is a self admitted sinner and this scripture nails it.

In the Seventh chapter of Romans, Paul admitted that he did things that were sinful , being fully aware that they were.....Paul had been a Christian for many years when he wrote this.....

Amen! OSASers are sinners too! VERY judgmental sinners!

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to disappoint you.....I don’t live in the manner that Paul is describing....
Far from it.....thanks to God’s Spirit Inside me because I REST in the Gospel and you guys don’t.....I am kind, compassionate, quick to forgive others, sensitive to the feelings of others,etc.....I am like Jesus sometimes......I simply “ go about doing good”.....

Btw.....your Chapter and Verse is taken out of context.....read the next chapter about those “ caught up in sin”....

seems like some of Paul’s early believers were indulging in “acts of the flesh”.....

You should try some Maull's barbecue sauce...you will need it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lambs would do just that . lambs dont omit JESUS sayings , they teach them all .
Its what i have been saying all along .
We better examine to see WHAT JESUS we are following . For i fear that many are following another jesus
which omits HIS sayings . YET EVEN HE said TEACHING THEM , as in ALL NATIONS , to OBSERVE all THINGS i have Taught you .
Are we heeding men or are we following JESUS . Wonderful song this one is .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blood Bought 1953[/USER] is a self admitted sinner and this scripture nails it.[~/QUOTE]

"I am a sinner saved by grace" vs. "I am made righteous through the blood of Christ."

(posts #6 and #7)

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blood Bought 1953[/USER] is a self admitted sinner and this scripture nails it.

“no one who continues in sin knows Him”

If this verse means what you “ think” it means ( a Christian no longer Sins) why does John say in the same Book, “ If we SIN, we have someone who pleads with the Father on our behalf— Jesus Christ, the Righteous One......
A Christian can have individual sins —- get REAL —— you KNOW this! Your confused doctrine forces you to deny something a six year old would know !

John is referring to those that are undergoing a Trend Reversal.....Believers are undergoing a “ renewal of the mind”....We possess the Holy Spirit That is now engaged in Spiritual Warfare, whereas before, there WAS no War—— we sinned and went along our Merry Way. No more.

“ He who began a good work in you “ is hard at work inside off you.....Transforming you “into the Image Of His Son”.....

Even that “ Super Strict Guy”, James, admits that we “ STUMBLE ( SIN) in MANY ways!

The man who “ continues in Sin” is the man who has not Believed the Gospel......His Spiritual DNA has not been changed...

If we have passed “ Paul’s Test” — Resting in the Gospel , and NOT relying on our “ Sinless Performance”..... we will still occasionally “ Stumble” , But that does not mean we automatically can’t “ know Him”..... we have an “ Advocate “ that will see to it that that does not happen.....God has a Promise That He MUST fulfill if we have done OUR part ( Turn to Him, with Faith in Jesus Christ) ....he HAS to Save us “ to the Uttermost”..... if that includes “ Knowing Him”..... it will come to pass....

To further emphasize——If we don’t commit sins—- why do we have “ an Advocate to plead for us? You need to rethink your Erroneous “ Take” on this verse....

Reactions: HisLife

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just going by what you said. ↓↓↓
Everybody, the Saved and the Unsaved alike , are “ living in Sin” every hour of every day by one degree or another
You plainly said you live in sin (I don't). All I did was show you what Paul says about those who live in sin.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Gospel of GRACE...

Beautiful-Waterfall-at-Sunset-random-35559564-1920-1080.jpg

The Effects of Legalism

Ngong-river-at-the-Hazina-village-chocked-with-solid-waste.-Everytime-if-rains-the-village-floods-as-the-water-flow-is-blocked-e1542208079218.jpg

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Effects of Legalism

Ngong-river-at-the-Hazina-village-chocked-with-solid-waste.-Everytime-if-rains-the-village-floods-as-the-water-flow-is-blocked-e1542208079218.jpg
Quite accurate. But we should be careful what we label legalism. This, for example, is not legalism....

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, 10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

19The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery; 20idolatry and sorcery; hatred, discord, jealousy, and rage; rivalries, divisions, factions, 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21

It may be offensive to the sinner, but it is not legalism. To the humble and contrite being prepared by God for salvation it's the beginning of wisdom.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lambs would do just that . lambs dont omit JESUS sayings , they teach them all .
Its what i have been saying all along .
We better examine to see WHAT JESUS we are following . For i fear that many are following another jesus
which omits HIS sayings . YET EVEN HE said TEACHING THEM , as in ALL NATIONS , to OBSERVE all THINGS i have Taught you .
Are we heeding men or are we following JESUS . Wonderful song this one is .

Love it!! Love it!! Love it!!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And they are in hell today if they did not repent. And let's make sure we keep the distinction between the saved believer struggling with sin and the fallen believer who willingly gives into it as a result of his decision to not believe anymore. This is about those who willfully go back to their sin in unbelief, not the weak, struggling saint who clings to Christ in faith through every battle and every defeat.