Tares Reveal Themselves by what they DON’T Say...And They Are With us Here .How to Identify Them...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
am kind, compassionate, quick to forgive others, sensitive to the feelings of others,etc.....I am like Jesus sometimes......I simply “ go about doing good”.....
You don't need to tell us. That's between you and God. That's what this is all about....self examination.....so we can know we are really saved and ready to stand before Christ. We know that by how we live. Because Paul and John said those who live in sin as a matter of willful lifestyle are not ready. Willful unrepentant sin is the sign of unbelief, just as the things you listed above are signs of believing. That's not a works gospel. See how that works?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Effects of Legalism

Ngong-river-at-the-Hazina-village-chocked-with-solid-waste.-Everytime-if-rains-the-village-floods-as-the-water-flow-is-blocked-e1542208079218.jpg
I see a handy little pouch around seven-o-clock. And another one around four-o-clock. See, God can bring good out of anything!

Remember, God has to condemn us before he can save us. The legalist, for all the bashing he gets around here, is not out of the reach of salvation either. In fact, he may be more prepared to receive grace than those who resist the condemnation of the Lord.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Seventh chapter of Romans, Paul admitted that he did things that were sinful

People like you no longer read all the scriptures to get an accurate understanding of doctrine. You isolate Romans 7 so you can have an excuse to not crucify the flesh to get dominion over your fleshly lusts. If Paul was continuing to be the chief of sinners, as you perversely claim, then he would face this judgement from the Lord on that day:

"...depart from me, ye that work iniquity." (Matthew 7:23)

But you are in gross error and Paul will be in the holy city with those who obeyed his teachings:

"Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling." (Philippians 2:12)

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The man who “ continues in Sin” is the man who has not Believed the Gospel......His Spiritual DNA has not been changed...
That's right. And that's how we know he is not covered by grace. He does not believe. But Free Grace teaching says he is covered by grace if he used to believe.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Blood Bought 1953

Open your ears to these scriptures:

"Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin." (Romans 6:6)

"So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his." (Romans 8:8-9)

YE ARE NOT IN THE FLESH OF ROMANS 7!!!

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tares exist throughout the church, throughout discussion groups and throughout Forum sites like “ Christianity Board”.....They are inevitable and as Jesus makes clear in Matt 13:24 , He has no intention of rooting them out until the Final Days.....they are such effective “ phony” Christians, it will take Angels to identify and sort them out .....it’s extremely difficult for men to do it....but try we must! We have to live with them for now, but we can avoid them and their attempts to “ shipwreck” our Faith If we can identify them.....it takes genuine Spiritual Maturity to do it.....Tares are EXPERTS at Faking it.....

Tares are those who claim to be Jews but are not! Many of the tares are in USA congress.

Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grailhunter

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tares are those who claim to be Jews but are not!

Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Straight from Christ's mouth. Let them with eyes see. Let them with ears hear. Let the Truth ring on!

Reactions: fellow

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just going by what you said. ↓↓↓

You plainly said you live in sin (I don't). All I did was show you what Paul says about those who live in sin.

I don’t remember ever saying that I “ live in sin”....... I never did......that is an assumption in your part....I am just like you and every other person on this planet.....I sin.....

We are not sinners because we sin....we sin because we are sinners.....

The frequency and the severity of sins should diminish over time in the life of the Believer.....it won’t be completely gone until we arrive, “ over there”...... All of those Sins are covered by Grace...we can’t be damned for them, but we will be punished for them in this lifetime....it’s called ,” Chastisement” and the Bible has much to say about it.....so relax, all you Legalists out there that are scared to death somebody might sin “ and get away with it”...... it doesn’t happen.....

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t remember ever saying that I “ live in sin”....... I never did......that is an assumption in your part....I am just like you and every other person on this planet.....I sin.....
Come on, guy. Don't you do that to me. You said this... ↓↓↓

Everybody, the Saved and the Unsaved alike , are “ living in Sin” every hour of every day by one degree or another

Be nice. You said it. If you didn't mean it then say so, but don't say you didn't say it.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
..so relax, all you Legalists out there that are scared to death somebody might sin “ and get away with it”...... it doesn’t happen.....
If only Cheap Gracer's would just get the message. Grace is not a license by which we are allowed to sin on purpose in unbelief and still enter into the kingdom at the end of the age. Willful sin is the sign of the unbeliever. And last time I checked, unbelievers do not enter into the kingdom of God at the end of the age (Revelation 21:8). It doesn't matter if they never believed, or they used to believe. Unbelievers do not inherit the kingdom. Period.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The frequency and the severity of sins should diminish over time in the life of the Believer.....it won’t be completely gone until we arrive, “ over there”...... All of those Sins are covered by Grace...we can’t be damned for them
Except for the sin of denying Christ, a.k.a. unbelief. You don't have the benefit of a Sacrifice that you do not believe and trust in. No Sacrifice exists to cover the sin of rejecting the one and only Sacrifice for sin there is.

Reactions: Wynona

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have stated many times that I do NOT condone sin... of any kind... I think what is being seen and felt here is the CONDEMNATION of those of us who refuse to put our noses where it does not belong.... I don't personally know any Christian who is living in an active sinful lifestyle... but then again my world is very small... My landlord is a transgender... I was here for a year before he/she decided to make that public... I had no idea.... I chose to remain living here because I am RENTING an apartment.... they do not believe in God... and it is NOT my place to tell them they are living in sin. This is an issue of respect and TRUST that God is the convicter... Too many cooks in the kitchen... too much correcting going on...and yet when you ask the question.... WHAT would you do with these sinners... there doesn't seem to be an answer given...

The world is filled with sin.... it is NOT my job to correct those who chose to live outside the commands of God. Legalism gives FALSE permission to judge and condemn.... NO one is stating that sin is acceptable.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everybody, the Saved and the Unsaved alike , are “ living in Sin” every hour of every day by one degree or another ..

I don’t remember ever saying that I “ live in sin”....... I never did......that is an assumption in your part..

You said “everybody” are living in sin. What, you don’t include yourself in saying “everybody”?

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they do not believe in God... and it is NOT my place to tell them they are living in sin.
Why not? I mean, unless you have a Pauline kind of calling on your life, it is your choice. But it sounds like you're saying you're not allowed to. That's strange. What do you think evangelism is all about? But like I say, it really is your choice when and where you're going to evangelize.

Last edited: