Tares Reveal Themselves by what they DON’T Say...And They Are With us Here .How to Identify Them...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that Legalist don’t want to admit that they are Legalists....and who could blame them....

Here are the Two Things That Save:

#1 The Shed Blood Of Jesus on the Cross.

#2 Our Faith in #1.

Go just ONE STEP beyond these two things for one’s Salvation and you are a Legalist.....like it or not....believe it or not...

Biblical definition of legalist please.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you being accused of??????

We're talking doctrine here. If anybody is accusing anybody of anything it's you. But I've been letting it roll off my back.

What are we being accused Of ? Lol, you are kidding right.....the poor girl is being set up ( its only a matter if time.....certainly before the morning is over ) yes , she is being set up to be told that she is somebody that believes in “ Greasy Grace”......she wants to take Grace and use it as a “ License to Sin” and she is on her way to Damnation because she is not trusting in a Super Memory and Lucky Repentance as the TRUE means of Salvation.....

Where have you been to not be aware of the Hourly Accusations that True Believers That uphold the Gospel Of Grace must endure here?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh my goodness @Grailhunter ... I am breaking my rule of NOT talking to you...

You have a real hang-up about the LGTBQ community.... YOU mention it all the time... yet you NEVER answer the question of WHAT to do with these people... I have asked you this multiple times...

Grace does not teach anything about tolerance to ANY kind of sin.

Grace teaches that our sin... ALL of it was paid for by the blood of Christ... once and for all at the cross.
Grace teaches that GOD is the convicter of sin... not humans... It teaches to TRUST in the finished work of CHRIST on the cross.

We do not meditate on sin... we meditate on CHRIST... and HIS goodness...

I'm not sure if you are struggling with any of these issues you are obsessed with ... but by golly... you mention these specific sins all the time...

I am so perplexed at what people are calling Christianity.... SIN is SIN... all of it... NO one has said otherwise.

Sorry I am done now.. and I have no choice but to place you on IGNORE... I just can't handle reading your twisted words anymore.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I really need to be done here as this topic truly gets my blood boiling... however... I need to state this....

The constant accusation that those who believe in Grace are condoning sin is nauseating... it is a repetitive lie... and it doesn't seem
to matter how much one tries to state... we do not condone sin of any kind... the accusations keep coming.

If I had to worry about sinning all the time... I would never get anything done. My life is filled with peace and joy... my faith is simple...
yet over and over again.. these last weeks... I have been accused of condoning sin because I will not damn or correct someone I do not know...

This kind of behaviour is what gives Christianity a really bad name. I now have two people on IGNORE... and that is sad.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that Legalist don’t want to admit that they are Legalists —— THAT is what the whole “ Problem” is.....

#2 Our Faith in #1.

Go just ONE STEP beyond these two things for one’s Salvation and you are a Legalist.....like it or not....believe it or not...
If you're still living in your old life of sin you don't have either one of these. Your claim that you can have #2 above and still be in your old life is just plain Biblically wrong.....

No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God. 1 John 3:9

It's like you don't even know this verse exists. If you are the Bible reader you claim to be how do you not know about this verse?

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are we being accused Of ? Lol, you are kidding right.....the poor girl is being set up ( its only a matter if time.....certainly before the morning is over ) yes , she is being set up to be told that she is somebody that believes in “ Greasy Grace”......she wants to take Grace and use it as a “ License to Sin” and she is on her way to Damnation...
I did not know she believes in greasy grace. All I know is she was feeling the condemnation of someone in her life. I asked if that condemnation was coming from God's commands or man's. I think you jumped the gun here, pal.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my goodness @Grailhunter ... I am breaking my rule of NOT talking to you...

You have a real hang-up about the LGTBQ community.... YOU mention it all the time... yet you NEVER answer the question of WHAT to do with these people... I have asked you this multiple times...

Grace teaches that our sin... ALL of it was paid for by the blood of Christ... once and for all at the cross.
Grace teaches that GOD is the convicter of sin... not humans... It teaches to TRUST in the finished work of CHRIST on the cross.

I'm not sure if you are struggling with any of these issues you are obsessed with ... but by golly... you mention these specific sins all the time...

I am so perplexed at what people are calling Christianity.... SIN is SIN... all of it... NO one has said otherwise.

Sorry I am done now.. and I have no choice but to place you on IGNORE... I just can't handle reading your twisted words anymore.

Oh, you so funny...but I do consider it a rule....for me. A lady says, she does not want to talk to me...I am good...she changes her mind and starts talking to me...all is good and welcome.

You have a real hang-up about the LGTBQ community

Is it a hang up or is it biblical...part of the Bible you do not like?

yet you NEVER answer the question of WHAT to do with these people... I have asked you this multiple times...

Sorry, because I thought the answer was so obvious...You do not tolerate any of it....that is the answer. Your friends are not evildoers, you do not hang with evildoers. If you are on a forum you do not support the belief in sin and sin some more and think you can go to heaven. Do not vote for people that support sinful lifestyles or are anti-Christians. I do not expect everyone to do as I do. I am physical...if I come on to a drug deal...both are going to be hurt and turned over to the police. Had a good friend that was married, at a church camp with me, show me a picture of his girlfriend....I slapped the snot out of him. There are times that people say I am to physical...I should not be so violent...particularly the ladies...the gales are great...but they are not stupid...when there was a cross dressing homo trolling the church bathrooms...they came and got me, and I drug him out by his hair. Do not expect everyone to be that way...just not tolerate it.

Grace does not teach that but you and BB and Marks seem to believe that.

Are you looking for that long list of scriptures that prove you are wrong. Christ, the Apostles, nor the Bible come close to saying that anything you do is paid for....You are ignoring a good part of the Bible. Heaven will not be full of evil.

That is one of your problems...you think goodness is tolerance to sin. If you notice Christ and the Apostles did not go around sinning and calling on Grace to cover all of it.

I do not struggle with sin...taught from my youth to do the right thing and it has become a habit...knee jerk reaction. Still far from perfect.

Again another one of your problems, is that you talk out the side of your mouth...you take exception to those that point out that Christians should not sin...that sinful lifestyles are not forgiven. If you live your life being an evildoer, you will spend eternity in hell.
The alternative is heaven full of evil. What is the reward for being good? Spending eternity with evil? You and BB and Marks description of heaven, is hell without fire. Is God going to have to move out of heaven and find a place for good people?

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The constant accusation that those who believe in Grace are condoning sin is nauseating... it is a repetitive lie... and it doesn't seem to matter how much one tries to state... we do not condone sin of any kind... the accusations keep coming.

That is your own fault because you are offended by those that support morality and are not tolerant of sin.
If I had to worry about sinning all the time... I would never get anything done. My life is filled with peace and joy... my faith is simple...
yet over and over again.. these last weeks... I have been accused of condoning sin because I will not damn or correct someone I do not know...

Ever heard of condemning the sin, not the sinner....Judging the sinner is Christ's job.
"If I had to worry about sinning all the time... I would never get anything done." If your life is full of that much sin, you might want to reevaluate what is going on.

This kind of behaviour is what gives Christianity a really bad name.

So condoning sin, would give Christianity a good name? Being tolerant of sin, would give Christianity a good name? That the reward for sinning all you want is heaven? Does that even make sense? But still no one is accusing you of sinning....who would know either way.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct and so I am formally deciding NOT to serve anymore snacks here... LOL
You can still order gum however... as I have so much of it.. I need to get rid of it...
It doesn't agree with my dental work!

;)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that Legalist don’t want to admit that they are Legalists —— THAT is what the whole “ Problem” is.....

#2 Our Faith in #1.

What does the Bible say?

Rom 8:1, There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Heb 13:12, Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

Heb 10:29, Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

1Jo 1:7, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Reactions: amigo de christo

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're still living in your old life of sin you don't have either one of these. Your claim that you can have #2 above and still be in your old life is just plain Biblically wrong.....

No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God. 1 John 3:9

It's like you don't even know this verse exists. If you are the Bible reader you claim to be how do you not know about this verse?

Don’t be silly....of course I am aware of this verse.....taken the way you WANT us to take it, in a LEGALISTIC manner , of course , you and I and everybody else is in BIG TROUBLE ! Why? Because WE have ALL have sinned since being Saved.....Right? Ever worry about a bill to be paid , or do you ever worry about your Spouse or Children ? Worrying is a Sin......and we have ALL done a lot worse than that ! Admit it. Nobody is fooling anybody here.....we all know what it’s like to “ Stumble” into Sin as James put it......
Try looking through this verse as a man who lives in the Age Of Grace.....it ain’t a threat, like, “ commit just ONE Sin, buddy and you are OUTTA here! If that’s the case, have the Guts to be honest —- you HAVE Sinnned since being Saved so what are you gonna do NOW?
Instead of a threat.....look at it as a Promise......If you have been saved, you possess the Holy Spirit , and given time, that Spirit will see to it that Sin in your life decreases because Sin loses its Allure....You never lose the freedom to “ do what you want” ( God not Turn is into robots) .....God CHANGES those “ wants”...... they now have a way Of lining up with “ GOD’S Wants......
It will happen.....it’s not a Threat....It’s a Promise .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 16 He that believeth not shall be damned. In spite of what OSASers make up!
The thing is , at least back in the day most OSAS folks would say and know one had to BELIEVE TO THE END .
And if one did not , they would at least say, well they never knew HIM .
But today we got us some speaking some serious dangerous hearsays . And i promise
if anyone allows or tells anyone that one can stop believing and just cause they once did its okay
THEY in dire and grave danger . Folks we need to KNOW we have to beleive and hold it firm to the end . That should be a given .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t be silly....of course I am aware of this verse.....taken the way you WANT us to take it, in a LEGALISTIC manner , of course , you and I and everybody else is in BIG TROUBLE ! Why? Because WE have ALL have sinned since being Saved.....Right? Ever worry about a bill to be paid , or do you ever worry about your Spouse or Children ? Worrying is a Sin......and we have ALL done a lot worse than that ! Admit it. Nobody is fooling anybody here.....we all know what it’s like to “ Stumble” into Sin as James put it......
Try looking through this verse as a man who lives in the Age Of Grace.....it ain’t a threat, like, “ commit just ONE Sin, buddy and you are OUTTA here! If that’s the case, have the Guts to be honest —- you HAVE Sinnned since being Saved so what are you gonna do NOW?
Instead of a threat.....look at it as a Promise......If you have been saved, you possess the Holy Spirit , and given time, that Spirit will see to it that Sin in your life decreases because Sin loses its Allure....You never lose the freedom to “ do what you want” ( God not Turn is into robots) .....God CHANGES those “ wants”...... they now have a way Of lining up with “ GOD’S Wants......
It will happen.....it’s not a Threat....It’s a Promise .
BB , can at ya least try and sound more like the apostels when it comes to sin .
THEY told and wrote the churches and said LET IT Not once be named . You sound nothing like them .
Stop making excuse . Look , its not like GOD is just waiting for us to sin so he can send us to hell .
But at the same time BB , YA gotta get far more serious and grave my friend . HEY if Christ was and the apostles were
YA GOTTA at least ask youself , HOW Come so many today are not grave or serious .
And worse we got folks now saying even if we stop believing we would still be saved . YA gotta know at the very least that is A LIE .

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing is , at least back in the day most OSAS folks would say and know one had to BELIEVE TO THE END .
And if one did not , they would at least say, well they never knew HIM .
But today we got us some speaking some serious dangerous hearsays . And i promise
if anyone allows or tells anyone that one can stop believing and just cause they once did its okay
THEY in dire and grave danger . Folks we need to KNOW we have to beleive and hold it firm to the end . That should be a given .
Well said. Though OSASers deny it I think they have created a license to live in sin.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said. Though OSASers deny it I think they have created a license to live in sin.
This church age is in dire trouble and peril .
IF our approach on anything sounds way different than those of Christ and the apostels , that is when its time
to go back and relearn TRUTH . Did you know i used to mainly bring JESUS teachings
and the apostels . ANd yet i was often attacked for just those reminders . Now why would that be .
Cause those reminders are contrary to a certain acroynm . Bring anything with an IF in it and you will see what i mean .
They overlook that IF word and or twist it big time .
FORGETTING that EVERY WORD was SPIRIT INSPIRED . CHRIST knows HOW to keep a church safe to the end ,
I SUGGEST we take all those reminders serious and see them as Gods LOVE FOR US and its why HE warns and reminds us .

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not know she believes in greasy grace. All I know is she was feeling the condemnation of someone in her life. I asked if that condemnation was coming from God's commands or man's. I think you jumped the gun here, pal.

I am certain that she does not believe in “ Greasy Grace “ and never claimed that she did....because anybody that believes “ that” Lie must also believe in the “Greasy Blood” That purchased that Grace.....she nor I would spit on The Blood Of Jesus in That manner.....
Nope, I never said she believed in Greasy Grace, so now YOU tell ME, who “ jumped the gun” , Pal ?

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And what you “think” would be wrong.....who desires a “ License” to stick one’s hand in a fire.....for a Saved Child Of God ,it is the same thing...

If some Idiot out there “ thinks” they have License to sin, I agree with Charles Stanley....” GO AHEAD! Give it a whirl ! Then see what happens.....Fool.”

God ain’t gonna be Mocked. Count on it.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what you “think” would be wrong.....who desires a “ License” to stick one’s hand in a fire.....for a Saved Child Of God ,it is the same thing...

If some Idiot out there “ thinks” they have License to sin, I agree with Charles Stanley....” GO AHEAD! Give it a whirl ! Then see what happens.....Fool.”

God ain’t gonna be Mocked. Count on it.
But you believe unbelievers are saved. Charles Stanley called people "fool"?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We know John is not talking about sinless perfection from this......

My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin... 1 John 2:1

So we know he wasn't talking about sinless perfection when he then said this......

Anyone born of God refuses to practice sin, because God’s seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. 1 John 3:9

He's talking about the lifestyle of sin, like an unbeliever has (which Paul also affirms in his writings). A born again person does not live in his old life of sin. If he is, he is not the born again person he thinks he is. But you claim he is born again, no matter how he acts. But John's teaching ruins your teaching. A person who is (supposedly) born again can not live in sin and be the saved person he's always been. He's showing that he's not born again at all. John said that, not me. Your argument fails the test of scripture. You don't know this because you let people tell you what the Bible says instead of reading it for yourself. And you call that being Biblically knowledgeable.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
..because anybody that believes “ that” Lie must also believe in the “Greasy Blood” That purchased that Grace.
That's a stupid argument because greasy grace, for what that actually means, doesn't exist. Free Grace teaching just thinks it does. It makes the blood of Christ something it is not. The blood of Christ does not make it so you can purposely live in your old life if you want to and still be saved. That blood of Christ does not exist. You just think it does. John said living in your old lifestyle of sin is the sign of UNBELIEF. And contrary to what you insist, no unbeliever has eternal life in him. You teach another gospel.