Tares Reveal Themselves by what they DON’T Say...And They Are With us Here .How to Identify Them...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice that 'believing in vain'—for whatever you decide that means—doesn't change the fact that you have to hold fast to the word to be saved.

Romans 15:5...... is “ holding fast” or “ perservering” a must to be Saved? If it is, we’ve got nothing to worry about.....As is ANYTHING that is Demanded by God—— it is PROVIDED by God....

“ Now may the God who “GIVES” PERSERvERANCE ......”

Are you a Believer?....GREAT.....You’re Covered......

“ Anybody that ASKS to be Saved WILL be Saved”....the Onus is on God..... that’s the way He wants it ...it’s how He gets ALL of the Glory......just as it should be.....Beware trying to grab a piece of that
Glory” for yourself .....you won’t fare well.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't even seem to realize that the 'look' of the real believer is his obedient, fruitful life. What 'look' are you talking about?

Perhaps the “ look” of somebody that sings “Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” with a straight face when deep inside he believes anything “BUT” that.....ring a bell ?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps the “ look” of somebody that sings “Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” with a straight face when deep inside he believes anything “BUT” that.....ring a bell ?
See, I told you that you do not know what defines a tare. A tare looks good on the outside—church attendance, tithing, a claim to having faith, sings in the choir, etc. The 'look' that he does not have is the 'look' of the fruit of the Spirit—kindness, patience, love, etc. He can't, because he doesn't have the Holy Spirit. Tares are noted for their hypocrisy. Ring any bells, lol? Remember, you're the one who says a Christian doesn't have to actually live the Christian life to be considered a believer. That's called 'hypocrisy'. Hypocrites go into the lake of fire (Matthew 24:51), not into the kingdom of God as you insist.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 15:5...... is “ holding fast” or “ perservering” a must to be Saved? If it is, we’ve got nothing to worry about.....As is ANYTHING that is Demanded by God—— it is PROVIDED by God....

“ Now may the God who “GIVES” PERSERvERANCE ......”

Are you a Believer?....GREAT.....You’re Covered......

“ Anybody that ASKS to be Saved WILL be Saved”....the Onus is on God..... that’s the way He wants it ...it’s how He gets ALL of the Glory......just as it should be.....Beware trying to grab a piece of that
Glory” for yourself .....you won’t fare well.....
Then why does God not provide the perseverance of faith to those believers who fall away into unbelief and are still saved according to you?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why does God not provide the perseverance of faith to those believers who fall away into unbelief and are still saved according to you?

Perhaps they return to Faith an instant before they die.....or maybe God “ perseveres” with His Grace and Forgiveness....that will get the job done either way....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now if you only knew how a tare walks and a tare talks.

.....just like True Believers for the most part......that is their goal.....

...as is the long Forgotten subject of this post.....it takes an Angel from God in the Last Day’s to yank them out of the Churches and send them to Hell ...but a wise Believer can detect them sometimes when they slip up and show their True Selves....

They know Nothing Of Grace, for one thing , seeing as to how it has never been extended to them to save them and they are practically incapable of Faking it....the lack Mercy, Kindness, Compassion and Forgiveness.They Love Prominent Positions in the Church and are best identified by scowling, frowning faces and they do a lot of finger- pointing at people that commit sins that they do not find troublesome in their own lives.....If they are tempted to drink, they Love to point their fingers at those that struggle with that Temptation.....Simply put....they’re just Religious Jerks....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, I told you that you do not know what defines a tare. A tare looks good on the outside—church attendance, tithing, a claim to having faith, sings in the choir, etc. The 'look' that he does not have is the 'look' of the fruit of the Spirit—kindness, patience, love, etc. He can't, because he doesn't have the Holy Spirit. Tares are noted for their hypocrisy. Ring any bells, lol? Remember, you're the one who says a Christian doesn't have to actually live the Christian life to be considered a believer. That's called 'hypocrisy'. Hypocrites go into the lake of fire (Matthew 24:51), not into the kingdom of God as you insist.

Thinking that Salvation is EARNED by “ Living the Christian Life”.... is a Lie that will send more people to Hell than even thinking the EARN it by “ Repenting from All Of their Sins” before they die...

Your idea of “ hypocrisy” is ignorant.....A man that does not Believe we have to reach a certain level of Performance to merit Heaven could be mistaken........that makes a man “ wrong”..... it does not make him a “ hypocrite”

Your “ clever “ little attempt to smear me as “ hypocrite” falls flat.....I freely admit that I am the True “ Chief Of Sinners” and if not 100% but for the Grace of God , I would be burning in Hell right now....I am the Polar- Opposite Of a Hypocrite....Hypocrites are Actors. They “ ACT” Holy while they are SECRETLY full of Sin.....everything is done for show to show everybody how “ Good” they are.....I am rotten to the core ( just as you are, but you don’t see it—- you are too proud) and I freely admit that the only Hope that I have involves solely “ Clinging” to the Cross and putting 100 % of my Faith in the Shed Blood Of Jesus.....People with Brains KNOW that is NOT the profile of a Hypocrite.....I am Guilty Of many, many things—— Hypocrisy isn’t one of them.So its Back to the drawing board for you, Hypocrite....

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...but a wise Believer can detect them sometimes when they slip up and show their True Selves....
They come to you in sheep’s clothing... By their fruit you will recognize them Matthew 7:15-16​

...not by their outward adornment (church attendance, tithing, their claim to have faith, etc.) but by their fruit (forgiveness, love, patience, humility, kindness, etc.).

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Preaching to the choir here, buddy. ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫

Then why did you mention it?
To Live “The Christian Life” all one must do is to pass Paul’s Test.....And it has NOTHING to do with “ Living the Christian Life” that YOU instinctively brought up....kinda like you accidentally showed your “ True Colors”......

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, God DOES provide lifelong faith to His children.

Galatians 2:16 KJV
16) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

1 Peter 1:3-5 KJV
3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4) To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
5) Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

God's power keeps us by supplying our faith, and that is how God can be so certain that we will actually receive the inheritance that He has reserved for us. His power in us is our faith to believe.

The faith of Jesus Christ.

Not your faith.

The faith of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 2:19-21 KJV
19) For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
20) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
21) I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Frustrate . . . in my interlinear is translated, Repudiate. Do not repudiate the grace of God, It's not about what you do, it's about what He did.

Much love!

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Notice that 'believing in vain'—for whatever you decide that means—doesn't change the fact that you have to hold fast to the word to be saved.

This is an outrage, You changed believed in the Gospel message to believing to fit your agenda

I agree. Jesus won't lose one of them. The failure is never in Jesus' ministry. People depart from the living God because they don't want Jesus' keeping power anymore and stop believing in it. That's why we're told to keep believing.

Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. Hebrews 4:14
See how that works?

Rubbish... another outrage. A Born again cannot become unborn and undo what God has done for them.... the disciples departed and were leaving town, They didn't get far When Jesus is the Sheppard

Christians have victory in Jesus. At the moment we trusted Jesus as our Savior, God rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:13-14
As Christians, we have been gifted with God’s own righteousness and will never face condemnation. God has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Jesus and called us to serve as ambassadors for Jesus, sharing the gospel message with others.

You Choose not to do that because you didn't like it, your choice, you choose to take your message to Christians instead, this is from the oxford dictionary

Coward = a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things...... you admitted this so you turned to

Acusser = a person who claims that someone has committed an offence or done something wrong.....you choose to do this by taking your message to believers and you charge them with Sin that would send them to Hell

I read your posts to Addy and wrote a response but didn't feel it was beneficial to send at the time but you keep pushing falsehoods so I will address a few points, The Girl will not be your reward that was creepy this is not Islam you don't get her as a reward, period, hopefully you worded it wrong but its not good, but you where a coward by dictionary definition when it was unpleasant you lacked courage dictionary definition, it is what it is, so you turned your message to believers, then by definition you became accuser of the brethren, because the brethren are under the Blood of Jesus so no sin can send them to hell, to say they can lose faith and walk away you are still acussing them of sin in actual fact the most serious sin, you encouraged not to evangelize because as you thought that was for Paul not everyone....even tho Paul said be followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.. Plus you would have to ignore the great commission ... look at the facts and stop playing word games, thanks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. Jesus won't lose one of them. The failure is never in Jesus' ministry. People depart from the living God because they don't want Jesus' keeping power anymore and stop believing in it. That's why we're told to keep believing.

Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. Hebrews 4:14
See how that works?
I love tautologies!

:)

"Jesus won't lose any except the ones He loses."

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and are best identified by scowling, frowning faces and they do a lot of finger- pointing at people that commit sins that they do not find troublesome in their own lives...
Hey, that sounds like you, lol! Every time you talk about people committing the sin of not resting in Christ.
oldmanpointingindisgust.jpg

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, that sounds like you, lol! Every time you talk about people committing the sin of not resting in Christ.
View attachment 14484

That just might be the expression that God Himself had when He said in Hebrews that if you did NOT Rest in the Gospel Of Grace, you are guilty of “ Disobedience” and UNBELIEF”...... VERY Serious Matters....well- deserving of a Scowl.....

I go way beyond the occasional “Scowl”........” Accursed” or literally “God-Damned” Preachers Of False and Perverted Gospels ....the Religionists, Legalists , the Tares and all Spreaders Of Leaven make me sick.....it would be nice if I could limit myself to a Scowl.....

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's easy how to identify tares, they who condemn or curse each other is the tares as since beginning God never condemn his own creation (Genesis 3:17-19; Matthew 21:18-20; James 3:7-12). God always tried to spare and full of mercy to rebelious men, but mankind is not same with God and never will as men always condemn each other.
Men ways prefers "Eye for an eye, Teeth for teeth" since beginning of time, similar with all men prefers Barabbas than Jesus and it still factual until today.
Tares are false believers....fake wheat planted in with the real.....tares grow along quietly with the wheat unrecognized while it is still young...

“The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while the men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away. Now when the stalk sprouted and produced grain, then the weeds also appeared.

So the slaves of the landowner came and said to him, ‘Master, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Then where did the weeds come from?’

But he replied, ‘An enemy did this.’

Now the slaves say to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and gather them up?’

But he says, ‘No, for while you are gathering up the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest. At harvest time, I will tell the reapers, “First, gather up the weeds and tie them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.’” (Matthew 13:24-30)
Continued next post: