Tares Reveal Themselves by what they DON’T Say...And They Are With us Here .How to Identify Them...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am obviously an “Accuser”......I attack Legalists.....Religionists......False, Perverted Gospel Preachers and Tares.....God likes it.....

Yes, I “accuse” ......the people that I accuse? Are they really “ Brethren?” In many cases, I doubt it.....
All it takes is just one of them to be a believer and you are the accuser of the brethren you say others are. You really need to stop being an accuser of the brethren if you're going to call others out for being accusers of the brethren.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you really want to discuss “ hypocrisy?” How May times have you mindlessly sung that song and if the Truth Of it ever hit home—-you would be Outraged! The Truth encapsulated in that song is abhorrent to you and your False Gospel Buddies .....
I think you're plum loco, lol. You're really stretching things, buddy. 'Abhorrent', that's funny. You're in full blown 'accuser' mode, lol.

Reactions: Gospel Believer

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“ Nothing of myself I bring ......its only to the Cross I cling.....”
Better bring some faith along with ya, pal, lol. Don't get to the judgment having been in unbelief in this life. Unbelievers don't get to enter into the kingdom of God at the end of the age. Really, dude. It's true.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Unbelievers don't get to enter the kingdom at the end of the age. Really.

Sure they do, Because belief and unbelief need perspective and you didn't define it, besides you don't know their heart, you know your own and choose to have to keep it hidden, that's up to you but there is a reason, People that are born again will enter the kingdom, that's the criteria

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
People who are born again are believers, not unbelievers. Unbelievers are not born again. That's Christianity 101.

You hide your doctrine behind the word Believe, What you believe is irrelevant if it doesn't line up with what scripture says, Those that Believe are born again And get the gift of eternal life, No matter how much you want to believe Jesus Will Lose one of them it won't make it able to happen, see how that works, so what you believe is wrong from its foundations

The Gospel= By which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All it takes is just one of them to be a believer and you are the accuser of the brethren you say others are. You really need to stop being an accuser of the brethren if you're going to call others out for being accusers of the brethren.

Most Tares are just a Lost cause.....we can set them aside....I am not “ accusing Brethren”..... I am “ Rebuking” those that Need to be Rebuked.....Paul Rebuked all the Legalists That Added to His Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing...At the very least, they make the “ Christian Walk” one Of misery for those that never have Assurance Of their Salvation.....they never experience the True Rest and the True Joy That God want His Children to have....At the very Worst, The Are “ Fallen From Grace” and although I personally do not think this means a Loss Of Salvation, many think it does....

If you don’t think that “ Perverted Gospels “ and their “ Accursed” Preachers need to be “ Rebuked” , it just one more item you are seriously mistaken about...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is wrong with you?????? Adding 'believing' to the blood of Christ is not adding to the efficacy of Christ's blood, lol.

You don’t really “ Believe “ in the Blood and That is your problem....You do not “ cling” to the Cross and the Cross PERIOD ! You insist upon having “ something to boast about”..... namely “ Lucky Reoentance”..... you want a Share Of The Glory that belongs only to Jesus....I’m starting to think that your types are the ones that are going to hear ( after reminding Jesus all of the stuff that YOU did) “ Depart From me, I never knew you”......Just like the Tares That “looked like” the Real Thing....you guys could turn out to be the Unbelievers That “ looked like” Real Believers.....and never really were.....

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's easy how to identify tares, they who condemn or curse each other is the tares as since beginning God never condemn his own creation (Genesis 3:17-19; Matthew 21:18-20; James 3:7-12). God always tried to spare and full of mercy to rebelious men, but mankind is not same with God and never will as men always condemn each other.
Men ways prefers "Eye for an eye, Teeth for teeth" since beginning of time, similar with all men prefers Barabbas than Jesus and it still factual until today.
Tares are those who call themselves Jews, when they are not. Today these, so called Jews, are found all over the world. Many are rich and in American politics.

Rev2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.... you want a Share Of The Glory that belongs only to Jesus.
Believing in Christ is not sharing in the glory of being the savior of the world. Who told you that? Who brought this stupid teaching into the church that says 'believing' is you trying to earn your own salvation?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m starting to think that your types are the ones that are going to hear ( after reminding Jesus all of the stuff that YOU did) “ Depart From me, I never knew you”.
Read the passage. It's the person who didn't put Jesus' teachings into practice that will hear that. Just read the passage, BB. It's right there in plain words.

Real wheat has fruit. Tares don't. Tares have the outer look of the real thing but don't have any fruit like the real thing does. Don't be a 'Christian' in outer look only. Have the fruit that proves you are the real thing. Then you'll have nothing to worry about on Judgment day.

If you aren't producing the head of grain, the fruit of the stalk, then you aren't a real believer. You're a fake. The fake believer can claim he's the real thing all he wants, but that won't change the fact that he's a phony.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like the Tares That “looked like” the Real Thing....you guys could turn out to be the Unbelievers That “ looked like” Real Believers.....and never really were.
You don't even seem to realize that the 'look' of the real believer is his obedient, fruitful life. What 'look' are you talking about?

Reactions: Wynona

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most Tares are just a Lost cause.....we can set them aside....I am not “ accusing Brethren”..... I am “ Rebuking” those that Need to be Rebuked.....Paul Rebuked all the Legalists That Added to His Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing...At the very least, they make the “ Christian Walk” one Of misery for those that never have Assurance Of their Salvation.....they never experience the True Rest and the True Joy That God want His Children to have....At the very Worst, The Are “ Fallen From Grace” and although I personally do not think this means a Loss Of Salvation, many think it does....

If you don’t think that “ Perverted Gospels “ and their “ Accursed” Preachers need to be “ Rebuked” , it just one more item you are seriously mistaken about...
Ah, so we're not really talking about 'accusing the brethren' here then are we. You mistook frank discussion about theological matters as 'accusing the brethren'.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Gospel= By which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
Notice that 'believing in vain'—for whatever you decide that means—doesn't change the fact that you have to hold fast to the word to be saved.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No matter how much you want to believe Jesus Will Lose one of them it won't make it able to happen, see how that works...
I agree. Jesus won't lose one of them. The failure is never in Jesus' ministry. People depart from the living God because they don't want Jesus' keeping power anymore and stop believing in it. That's why we're told to keep believing.

Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. Hebrews 4:14
See how that works?

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the passage. It's the person who didn't put Jesus' teachings into practice that will hear that. Just read the passage, BB. It's right there in plain words.

Real wheat has fruit. Tares don't. Tares have the outer look of the real thing but don't have any fruit like the real thing does. Don't be a 'Christian' in outer look only. Have the fruit that proves you are the real thing. Then you'll have nothing to worry about on Judgment day.

If you aren't producing the head of grain, the fruit of the stalk, then you aren't a real believer. You're a fake. The fake believer can claim he's the real thing all he wants, but that won't change the fact that he's a phony.

Tares are real people and they are the children of Eve and the devil. They will never be saved and they will burn in hell.