Teachings By The Asps That Hide Here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The accusers of you in arrears are guilty of that which they accuse you of.

Calling one a hater bc they rebuke false doctrine and it's messengers is laughable :jest:
It is easy to read those whom are taught of men rather than studying to show themselves approved of God.

Else, maybe, they just need NEW lenses in the glasses they look through.

It is rather revealing of their beliefs though.

I would rather they were only 'blinded' by God, but I don't think many of them are. They simply care more about the things of this world than what God's Word actually teaches.

Apostle Paul said it plainly in 2 Thessalonians 2 about them...

2 Thess 2:10-12
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;
because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
KJV

They don't have that "love of the truth", which is required for proper understanding from God in His Word by The Holy Spirit. Instead, they rely on men's idea of 'religion', trying to appear holy and righteous, just like the blind Pharisees did who hated Jesus. They hated Lord Jesus because they knew He had the power to upset their little apple cart of free living off the people. They treated the priest office as a business, allowed money changers in the temple, etc., and followed men's doctrines from their Babylonian Talmud instead of keeping The Word of God. And sadly, they have taken over the majority of pulpits today that do the same things.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...and don't 'asps' proclaim their innocence by pointing fingers at the culprits?
Could the propensity to blame and misrepresent be the primary indicator of an asp?
I probably should have used the word "vipers" from Scripture instead of "asps" from Romans 3.

Matt 23:29-33
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, "If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets."

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you did not. Nor did your reference address my question. You are avoiding a simple and direct question, but like I said, I'm pretty sure I know why.

Much love!

See brethren, marks is the type of person that's still immature like a little child which lies to try and get out of being blamed for a wrong. He'd go on forever denying the Luke 17 Scripture I posted in answer to him, just like a little guilty child would do.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Asps? :doldrums:

You couched an attack thread with scripture?

It must bring you no joy to be here and sharing with us. I'll pray for you. :(

Don't try that 'holier-than-thou' Biblically ignorant attitude with me. It doesn't work on me.

If you had studied what Jesus said to the blind scribes and Pharisees in John 8, then you'd know what I've been talking about. But you apparently don't even know Christ meant when He warned of the leaven of the Pharisees.

So go do your homework in God's Word instead of thinking to pray for someone who has... done their own homework in God's written Word!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is never wise to presume to state one knows the mind of Christ today, beyond what he left us in scripture, while insisting their presumptions is a fact.

That's hubris and pride. Not a good look.
One would first of course have to be familiar with Bible Scripture to know that, which you apparently do not, since you've only run your mouth here so far, and not posted a bit of Bible Scripture to back up your vain words.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only an asp would go directly against what is written in the Word of God. The English grammar of Revelation 20 is not the problem with false doctrines like Amillennialism. Rev.20 is easy to understand. The problem is with those deceived who are too lazy to do their own homework in study of God's Word. Then those would not be deceived by the asps that preach false doctrines like Amillennialism.
...and yet you can no stand in the light of the pretrib rapture verses.
About all it boils down to is you calling any challenger to your theory satanic and of the devil.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One would first of course have to be familiar with Bible Scripture to know that, which you apparently do not, since you've only run your mouth here so far, and not posted a bit of Bible Scripture to back up your vain words.

Speaking of Asps. .....They are liars to their core.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you don't know who Jesus pointed to when He called them "asps"? Well thanks for revealing to those who do... study their Bible, that you do not study it. Thus your opinions are not worth the time it takes to type them.

Nice verses thanks

The funny thing is that no New Testament writers or even Jesus in the gospels ever mentioned Jesus reigning for 1000 years on the earth
If you note the replies to members here who reply
to the OP author you'll maybe note wicked,dark,depraved, sinful attitude toward Christians.

"Be like Christ." We as Christians are to emulate our Lord.

If you read the personality of one who invited us here,you might see it is actually their opportunity to display hatred for us,as they presume to assume a vanity and arrogance that implies they're more knowledgeable than we regarding scripture.

That is obviously untrue. As their behavior proves.

This is an attack thread. As in,come defend what is in the OP so its author may mock and attack respondents.

Proverbs 27:3
A stone is heavy, and sand is weighty, but a fool's provocation is heavier than both.

Reactions: Marty fox

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you note the replies to members here who reply
to the OP author you'll maybe note wicked,dark,depraved, sinful attitude toward Christians.

"Be like Christ." We as Christians are to emulate our Lord.

If you read the personality of one who invited us here,you might see it is actually their opportunity to display hatred for us,as they presume to assume a vanity and arrogance that implies they're more knowledgeable than we regarding scripture.

That is obviously untrue. As their behavior proves.

This is an attack thread. As in,come defend what is in the OP so its author may mock and attack respondents.

Proverbs 27:3
A stone is heavy, and sand is weighty, but a fool's provocation is heavier than both.

Yes thanks so true. I don't even converse with the person who posted the OP anymore because of what you just posted and he still hasn't proven us wrong with the scriptures that he posted its not what they say at all.

Thanks brother

You will know that we are Christians by our love.

Romans 12:10

Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I NEVER have insulted Christ or any of His Apostles.
You just disregard what they all did teach regarding Jesus second coming. Somehow you remain a Prenill in light of what they all teach.
Would you like to furnish us as to how Jesus and his apostles teach premill through their second coming discourses, by quoting their scriptures?

Would you like me to show you how their discourses teach Amill?
But you do, if you instead believe on men's FALSE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE THEORY that was NEVER taught in the Christian Church until 1830's Britain by John Nelson Darby, which even the Pre-trib Rapture scholars themselves have admitted!!!
I do not hold to the pre-trib Davy. You do not know me very well do you?, yet you call me a serpent so easily.

Please Lord forgive Davy for he knows not what he does.
God rebuke that 'other spirit' that is in you.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Davy

Your words expose your heart, and you would do well to look and see what you find.

Much love!
So what did Jesus' Own words against the Jewish scribes and Pharisees reveal about His heart with what He said to them? I guess your Liberal-Leftist Communist run church forget to tell you about that part of The Gospel...

John 8:38-47
38 "I speak that which I have seen with My Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father."

39 They answered and said unto him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus saith unto them, "If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill Me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father." Then said they to Him, "We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God."

42 Jesus said unto them,
"If God were your Father, ye would love Me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of Myself, but He sent Me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear My word.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe Me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe Me?
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God."
KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of Asps. .....They are liars to their core.
And who did Jesus point to that He called "vipers"? You don't even know enough Bible Scripture to even be taking part in these conversations. Go study instead of throwing out HATRED against God's Word...

John 8:38-44
38 "I speak that which I have seen with My Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father."

39 They answered and said unto Him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus saith unto them, "If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father." Then said they to Him, "We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God."

42 Jesus said unto them, "If God were your Father, ye would love Me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of Myself, but He sent Me.

43 Why do ye not understand My speech? even because ye cannot hear My word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
KJV

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just disregard what they all did teach regarding Jesus second coming. Somehow you remain a Prenill in light of what they all teach.
Would you like to furnish us as to how Jesus and his apostles teach premill through their second coming discourses, by quoting their scriptures?

Would you like me to show you how their discourses teach Amill?

I do not hold to the pre-trib Davy. You do not know me very well do you?, yet you call me a serpent so easily.

Please Lord forgive Davy for he knows not what he does.
Oh, he knows what he's doing. He's feeding on goading Christians to respond to his invitation to receive further assault upon ourselves and our faith. One reply post at a time. One thread at a time.