Teachings By The Asps That Hide Here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The New Testament does mention Jesus' future Millennial reign, it just doesn't use terms like "1,000"

Somebody needs to read they bible! laughing.gif

Revelation 20:6
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somebody needs to read they bible! View attachment 40697

Revelation 20:6
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

You are only showing your Biblical illiteracy. The "day of Christ" is what Christ's future "thousand years" reign of Revelation 20 is about. It is even referred to at the end of Isaiah 24 about the kings of the earth being thrown into the pit prison, and after many days (Christ's Millennium reign) will be visited (i.e., judged at God's GWT Judgment).

2 Thess 2:2
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that
the day of Christ is at hand.
KJV

Phil 2:16
16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in
the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.
KJV

Phil 1:10
10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till
the day of Christ;
KJV

1 Cor 5:5
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in
the day of the Lord Jesus.
KJV

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Matt 23:31-36
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
KJV

John 8:41-45
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to Him, "We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God."

42 Jesus said unto them, "If God were your Father, ye would love Me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of Myself, but He sent Me.

43 Why do ye not understand My speech? even because ye cannot hear My word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
KJV
Yeah-to whom was this addressed? The religious Jewish fanatics.
J.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus... will rule the entire world for 1000 years and His faithful will rule and reign with Him!

Is this really true. Does not Christ exercise a priestly rule from Heaven for 1,000 years. Where is it mentioned that He will be ruling from the face of the earth during this 1,000-years period, that the kings of the earth and the heavenly hosts are imprisoned in the Bottomless pit.

Seems like you need more evidence to confirm this claim.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this really true. Does not Christ exercise a priestly rule from Heaven for 1,000 years. Where is it mentioned that He will be ruling from the face of the earth during this 1,000-years period, that the kings of the earth and the heavenly hosts are imprisoned in the Bottomless pit.

Seems like you need more evidence to confirm this claim.

Luke 22:14-16
14 And when the hour was come, He sat down, and the twelve apostles with Him.
15 And He said unto them, "With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:
For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God."
KJV

Luke 12:37
37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
KJV

Luke 22:29-30
29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as My Father hath appointed unto Me;
That ye may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
KJV

Rev 19:9
9 And He saith unto me, "Write, Blessed are they which are called unto
the marriage supper of the Lamb." And he saith unto me, "These are the true sayings of God."
KJV

Isa 25:5-9
5 Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.
And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
7 And He will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.
He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.
9 And it shall be said in that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for Him, and He will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation."
KJV

If you want to know about Christ coming back and forth between earth and Heaven during His future "thousand years" reign with His elect, then look in the Book of Ezekiel. I'm not going to do your homework in God's Word for you with that. The above was more than enough as it is.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you want to know about Christ coming back and forth between earth and Heaven during His future "thousand years" reign with His elect, then look in the Book of Ezekiel. I'm not doing to do your homework in God's Word for you with that. The above was more than enough as it is.

I am sorry, but the above scriptures prove nothing about a 1,000 reign on the face of the earth by Christ in our near future.

God's promise is that during the time of these king a rock, untouched by human hands will come down from heaven and become the greatest mountain in all of the world. This mountain is the religion based on the fact that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that through His crucifixion all of those who inhabit God's fertile field will be saved.

Christ will be our new High Priest of the refreshed and renewed covenant.

Shalom

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this really true. Does not Christ exercise a priestly rule from Heaven for 1,000 years.

No, He's going to be physically HERE on Club Earth... ruling for 1000 years

God's promise is that during the time of these king a rock, untouched by human hands will come down from heaven and become the greatest mountain in all of the world.

So far... you're all hat and no cattle!

Where's YOU scripture proving this statement???

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both Jesus and His apostles (including Paul) taught that Jesus reigns now and has been reigning since His resurrection. The asps must have dreamed up your belief that He hasn't started reigning yet.
Only in SPIRIT is Christ's Kingdom manifested right now, through His servants.

You have missed the following Bible subject...

Matt 19:28
28 And Jesus said unto them, "Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed Me,
in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."
KJV

That "regeneration" in the Greek points to the Messianic restoration of God's Kingdom of Israel on earth. That only happens at Christ's future return. And that... is when Jesus said He will sit in the throne of His glory. So who are you listening to instead? Not Jesus in the above, it's obvious.

Matt 25:31
31 When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him,
then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:
KJV

Has Lord Jesus already returned today? Nope! not yet. His return is still future to us. Has Jesus already come with "all the holy angels with Him"? Again nope, not yet, for that will happen only at His future return, even as shown in Revelation 19 when He and His army of angels from Heaven will fight the future battle of Armageddon!

Looks like the false doctrines of men you listen to failed to show you the following Scriptures that reveal the 'throne' Lord Jesus is to inherit when He returns is DAVID's throne, which is an EARTHLY THRONE...

Luke 1:31-33
31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call His name JESUS.
32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest:
and the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of His father David:
33 And He shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of His kingdom there shall be no end.
KJV

Acts 2:29-30
29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him,
that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, He would raise up Christ to sit on His throne;
KJV

As of right now, Lord Jesus is sitting on the right hand of The Father's throne, still expecting until all His enemies are made His footstool (Hebrews 10:12-13). That points to Christ's future LITERAL "thousand years" reign over ALL nations beginning at His future return, as written in Revelation 20.

So open up your Bible and heed what God's Word says, instead of listening to some preacher that hasn't done his own homework in God's Word.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess you should remove #3 due to your lack of understanding. Certainly, the Lord taught it.
Nope! Jesus did NOT teach any such idea as a Pre-trib Rapture Theory.

In Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 Jesus taught that His coming to gather His Church will happen AFTER... the tribulation.

Apostle Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2 also taught that the "man of sin" (Antichrist) will come first, prior... to Jesus' coming to gather His Church.

Apostle Paul in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-16 also showed that Jesus' return and gathering of His Church only will coincide with the TIME OF THE FUTURE RESURRECTION.

Spread lies you learned from false preachers all you want, give em' more money too; but it won't help you one bit.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are some piece of work Davy.
Who taught you to read, the dragon academy?

Love your enemies I guess.
One is either aligned with The Word of God, or... they align with Satan ("dragon").

If you actually knew what God's Word says, you would never say the above false witness to me. Since you did that, May God rebuke you, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol.
You have a venomous bite.
May the Lord forgive you for insulting those who actually penned the NT.
I NEVER have insulted Christ or any of His Apostles.

But you do, if you instead believe on men's FALSE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE THEORY that was NEVER taught in the Christian Church until 1830's Britain by John Nelson Darby, which even the Pre-trib Rapture scholars themselves have admitted!!!

God rebuke that 'other spirit' that is in you.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The funny thing is that no New Testament writers or even Jesus in the gospels ever mentioned Jesus reigning for 1000 years on the earth
Well that is a "funny thing", because I certainly CAN find The New Testament Scripture pointing to Christ's future "thousand years" reign of Revelation 20. I can even find it being pointed to in the Old Testament prophets too, like Isaiah!

Isa 24:20-23
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.
And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.
23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before His ancients gloriously.
KJV

1 Cor 5:4-5
4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh,
that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
KJV

And this especially by Apostle Peter...

2 Peter 3:8-10
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
KJV

One "day" to God is as a "thousand years"!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Asps? :doldrums:

You couched an attack thread with scripture?

It must bring you no joy to be here and sharing with us. I'll pray for you. :(
So you don't know who Jesus pointed to when He called them "asps"? Well thanks for revealing to those who do... study their Bible, that you do not study it. Thus your opinions are not worth the time it takes to type them.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really doesn’t anyone find it suspicious that not one New Testament writer or any gospel or even revelation chapter 20 itself ever mention or even teach Jesus reigning on the earth for a 1000 years?

If it were true wouldn't Paul teach or even mention it at least once? Wouldn’t he tell us what we can look forward to?

It’s much easier to believe that revelation chapter 20 is misunderstood rather than go against and contradict scriptures like Spiritual Israelite posted

Not one verse in the entire Bible states Jesus reigning on the earth for a 1000 years

You already said that once, and I showed you Old Testament and New Testament Scripture where the "thousand years" of Rev.20 is pointed to in God's written Word. Now try and go do Bible study for yourself, instead of others having to spoon feed you the 'milk' that you know only.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have the cheek to say this to us. You have no answer to the many scriptural references we make regarding Amill. You are acting like a silly immature little boy.

See brethren in Christ that do... study their Bible? he doesn't even provide one bit of Biblical proof for his FALSE claim! That is exactly how 'asps' work, they like to run their mouth against God's Word while trying to direct it at Christ's servants that reveal who they really are, an asp of the devil's doctrines.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, so now you're saying that being an Amillennialist is no different than being a Pharisee who rejects Christ? Really?

Being an Amillennialist is actually much, much worse than being a blind Pharisee.

Amillennialism is a 2nd century A.D. false doctrine of the GNOSTICS, occult pagans!

None of the 1st century Church fathers believed in any such idea as Amillennialism, which falsely believes all the wicked are destroyed on the day of Christ's future return.

Since you CANNOT disprove Christ's future "thousand years" reign with His elect that will begin at His future return (per Rev.20), here's a verse for ya in that future time...

Rev 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of
the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
KJV

That "synagogue of Satan" represents Christ's greatest enemies here on earth. When have they ever been made to come worship at the feet of Christ's elect???

NEVER, because that will only happen in Christ's FUTURE 1,000 years reign! And they will worship Him at the feet of His elect simply because Christ's elect will be right next to Lord Jesus in that future time!

Status
Not open for further replies.