Teachings By The Asps That Hide Here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Lord Jesus and His Apostles didn't teach it, then it's easy to know that the asps dreamed it up instead.

1. Full Preterism seminary doctrine -- a false doctrine that does NOT believe in a future literal bodily return of Jesus Christ.

2. Preterism -- a false doctrine designed to PREVENT Christ's servants from understanding His SIGNS of the END He gave leading up to His future return.

3. Pre-trib Rapture Theory -- a false doctrine designed by the devil's servants to prepare its followers to bow to the first supernatural Messiah that appears, which will be the Antichrist and not Lord Jesus Who comes after that "man of sin".

4. Historicism -- another false seminary doctrine that simply adds men's leaven doctrine on top of confirmed historical Bible prophecies that have come to pass, thus preventing Christ's servants from understanding His SIGNS of the END leading up to His future return.

5. Amillennialism -- a 2nd century Gnostic doctrine which denies the future events of Revelation 20 about Christ's future "thousand years" reign with His elect over the nations. Because of denial of those events, they modify many other New Testament Bible Scriptures beyond recognition.

6. Kingdom Now Movement -- the idea that Christ's Kingdom was established on earth at His 1st coming and crucifixion, while denying He is to establish His literal physical Kingdom here on earth only at His future return. Since Lord Jesus' death and resurrection, His Kingdom is here on earth only in SPIRIT, by The Holy Spirit for those who believe. His literal 'physical' Kingdom is not established on earth yet today, and won't be until His future return when He will subdue ALL the wicked.

Last edited:

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If Lord Jesus and His Apostles didn't teach it, then it's easy to know that the asps dreamed it up instead.

5. Amillennialism -- a 2nd century Gnostic doctrine which denies the future events of Revelation 20 about Christ's future "thousand years" reign with His elect over the nations. Because of denial of those events, they modify many other New Testament Bible Scriptures beyond recognition.
You are some piece of work Davy.
Who taught you to read, the dragon academy?

Love your enemies I guess.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

3. Pre-trib Rapture Theory -- a false doctrine designed by the devil's servants to prepare its followers to bow to the first supernatural Messiah that appears, which will be the Antichrist and not Lord Jesus Who comes after that "man of sin".
I guess you should remove #3 due to your lack of understanding. Certainly, the Lord taught it. Apparently, you do not understand the difference between the Lord Himself coming for the bride and the Lord sending His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth.
It's also baloney that pretribbers would accept the Antichrist as Jesus is pretty clear that He will come as lightning from the east to the west. We won't be here anyway so how could we fall for it. It will be those that are not watching for Him that will be running around believing the lie that the aliens have come because they will believe what they see as evidenced by their rapture belief. Just won't listen that He is coming in an hour that they think not.

Reactions: rebuilder 454

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Both Jesus and His apostles (including Paul) taught that Jesus reigns now and has been reigning since His resurrection. The asps must have dreamed up your belief that He hasn't started reigning yet.

Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Ephesians 1:19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

Colossians 1:12 and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. 13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Revelation 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.
To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are some piece of work Davy.
Who taught you to read, the dragon academy?

Love your enemies I guess.
Only an asp would go directly against what is written in the Word of God. The English grammar of Revelation 20 is not the problem with false doctrines like Amillennialism. Rev.20 is easy to understand. The problem is with those deceived who are too lazy to do their own homework in study of God's Word. Then those would not be deceived by the asps that preach false doctrines like Amillennialism.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Only an asp would go directly against what is written in the Word of God. The English grammar of Revelation 20 is not the problem with false doctrines like Amillennialism. Rev.20 is easy to understand. The problem is with those deceived who are too lazy to do their own homework in study of God's Word. Then those would not be deceived by the asps that preach false doctrines like Amillennialism.
Lol.
You have a venomous bite.
May the Lord forgive you for insulting those who actually penned the NT.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Both Jesus and His apostles (including Paul) taught that Jesus reigns now and has been reigning since His resurrection. The asps must have dreamed up your belief that He hasn't started reigning yet.

Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Ephesians 1:19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

Colossians 1:12 and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. 13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Revelation 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.
To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
Nice verses thanks

The funny thing is that no New Testament writers or even Jesus in the gospels ever mentioned Jesus reigning for 1000 years on the earth

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Really doesn’t anyone find it suspicious that not one New Testament writer or any gospel or even revelation chapter 20 itself ever mention or even teach Jesus reigning on the earth for a 1000 years?

If it were true wouldn't Paul teach or even mention it at least once? Wouldn’t he tell us what we can look forward to?

It’s much easier to believe that revelation chapter 20 is misunderstood rather than go against and contradict scriptures like Spiritual Israelite posted

Not one verse in the entire Bible states Jesus reigning on the earth for a 1000 years

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol.
You have a venomous bite.
May the Lord forgive you for insulting those who actually penned the NT.
Matt 23:31-36
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
KJV

John 8:41-45
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to Him, "We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God."

42 Jesus said unto them, "If God were your Father, ye would love Me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of Myself, but He sent Me.

43 Why do ye not understand My speech? even because ye cannot hear My word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
KJV

• Love

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brethren in Christ Jesus, don't be afraid to call it like it is with those asps who try to hide behind some of the pulpits today teaching men's false doctrines that lead to the devil.

One of the things they are really good at is bearing false witness against others, especially those who keep to the Truth in God's Word. Lying is their forte, for their father was a liar from the beginning Lord Jesus said.

• Love

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Brethren in Christ Jesus, don't be afraid to call it like it is with those asps who try to hide behind some of the pulpits today teaching men's false doctrines that lead to the devil.

One of the things they are really good at is bearing false witness against others, especially those who keep to the Truth in God's Word. Lying is their forte, for their father was a liar from the beginning Lord Jesus said.

You have the cheek to say this to us. You have no answer to the many scriptural references we make regarding Amill. You are acting like a silly immature little boy.

12 We are not commending ourselves to you again, but are giving you an occasion to be [rightfully] proud of us, so that you will have an answer for those who take pride in [outward] appearances [the virtues they pretend to have] rather than what is [actually] in heart.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really doesn’t anyone find it suspicious that not one New Testament writer or any gospel or even revelation chapter 20 itself ever mention or even teach Jesus reigning on the earth for a 1000 years?

If it were true wouldn't Paul teach or even mention it at least once? Wouldn’t he tell us what we can look forward to?

It’s much easier to believe that revelation chapter 20 is misunderstood rather than go against and contradict scriptures like Spiritual Israelite posted

Not one verse in the entire Bible states Jesus reigning on the earth for a 1000 years
Not just that, but there is no scripture in the entire Bible saying anything about Jesus reigning on the earth at all, let alone 1000 years. Jesus Himself made it clear that His kingdom does not come with observation (is not earthly - Luke 17:20) and is not of this world (John 18:36). Why do Premils ignore that?

Reactions: Marty fox

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 23:31-36
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
KJV

John 8:41-45
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to Him, "We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God."

42 Jesus said unto them, "If God were your Father, ye would love Me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of Myself, but He sent Me.

43 Why do ye not understand My speech? even because ye cannot hear My word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
KJV
Oh, so now you're saying that being an Amillennialist is no different than being a Pharisee who rejects Christ? Really? Grow up! What is wrong with you?! You are putting yourself in danger of hellfire for wrongly judging others.

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

You need to take the above scripture to heart and examine yourself. You do not want to be judged with the same measure that you are judging others just because of their end times beliefs. You are saying that someone who loves the Lord with all his heart is going to hell just because he disagrees with you about how Revelation 20 should be interpreted. That's shameful! There is something very seriously wrong with you! Repent of your judgmentalism before it's too late!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1. Full Preterism seminary doctrine -- a false doctrine that does NOT believe in a future literal bodily return of Jesus Christ.

2. Preterism -- a false doctrine designed to PREVENT Christ's servants from understanding His SIGNS of the END He gave leading up to His future return.

4. Historicism -- another false seminary doctrine that simply adds men's leaven doctrine on top of confirmed historical Bible prophecies that have come to pass, thus preventing Christ's servants from understanding His SIGNS of the END leading up to His future return.

The accusers of you in arrears are guilty of that which they accuse you of.

Calling one a hater bc they rebuke false doctrine and it's messengers is laughable :jest:
It is easy to read those whom are taught of men rather than studying to show themselves approved of God.

Else, maybe, they just need NEW lenses in the glasses they look through.

It is rather revealing of their beliefs though.

Reactions: Davy

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Not just that, but there is no scripture in the entire Bible saying anything about Jesus reigning on the earth at all, let alone 1000 years.
Psalms 2:6-9
Now apologise and retract your false statement.

As for the AMill belief, the idea of Jesus reigning now, is so far removed from the reality of todays situation, as to be impossible.
The fact of how almost 6000 years have passed since Adam, is a positive indication of a final 1000 years of people living how God intended it to be. Under the rule of a benevolent and righteous King.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Davy is not one to reason, but perhaps you are.

As for the AMill belief, the idea of Jesus reigning now, is so far removed from the reality of todays situation, as to be impossible.
By the same logic Jesus on the cross would be a failure. But no, to the contrary, His reign is not of this world in the ways of this world, but is unseen, not seen.

The fact of how almost 6000 years have passed since Adam, is a positive indication of a final 1000 years of people living how God intended it to be. Under the rule of a benevolent and righteous King.
Of the 6000 years and the 1000 years, according to the measure given in the foreshadowing revelation of the account of creation, which are "as a thousand years" and which is "as a day?"

Whoever has an ear, let them hear.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I remember why I took a break from this place.

A discussion that stalled in September was revived today.

I imagine to do that took a lot of digging. Just to vent.

Are you better than your enemy?

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pulled this thread forward and nope it wasn't buried!
It was in the forum under it's heading.

Do you feel better @BessedPeace ?
I did not alert you to participate, that is your choice, or not.

You spoke your thoughts but diss any others to do the same......lol. There is a word for that !

I consider none my enemy but satan!

Bye-bye

Status
Not open for further replies.