Teachings By The Asps That Hide Here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally I find this suggestion incredible that a person would mistake the beast appearing on the earth with being caught up into the sky, being transformed into a resurrection state, incorruptible and immortal, to then be with Jesus.

Are you seriously suggesting I would mistake these two things?

Much love!

Folks, one of the ways Apostle Paul described the deceived in 1 Thessalonians 5 is that they are spiritually drunken, and thus are spiritually asleep. There will be no rapture to Christ Jesus prior... to the "great tribulation", for Jesus said His coming to gather His faithful saints will be after... that tribulation (Matthew 24:29-31, Mark 13:24-27).

There will be a type of false rapture by the coming Antichrist, which is what Jesus showed in Luke 17 about the two women grinding together, one TAKEN, and the other left behind. That one TAKEN is NOT to Jesus, for Jesus was asked by His disciples there, "Where, Lord?" And He revealed the answer in that last Luke 17:37 verse which the Pre-trib Rapture theory crowd will not read and heed.

Luke 17:37 And they answered and said unto Him, "Where, Lord?" And He said unto them, "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."
KJV

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks, one of the ways Apostle Paul described the deceived in 1 Thessalonians 5 is that they are spiritually drunken, and thus are spiritually asleep. There will be no rapture to Christ Jesus prior... to the "great tribulation", for Jesus said His coming to gather His faithful saints will be after... that tribulation.

There will be a type of false rapture by the coming Antichrist, which is what Jesus showed in Luke 17 about the two women grinding together, one TAKEN, and the other left behind. That one TAKEN is NOT to Jesus, for Jesus was asked by His disciples there, "Where, Lord?" And He revealed the answer in that last Luke 17:37 verse which the Pre-trib Rapture theory crowd will not read and heed.

Luke 17:37 And they answered and said unto Him, "Where, Lord?" And He said unto them, "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."
KJV
Why do you avoid my question, but still reply? This is a simple thing. But I think I know why. So nevermind, you needn't go down that road. I know where it leads, and it won't work out for you. Simply stated, you based your point on a baseless ad hominem. So you can backpedal, you can dig in, or you can just move on. You've chosen to just move on, so be it.

Much love!

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you avoid my question, but still reply? This is a simple thing. But I think I know why. So nevermind, you needn't go down that road. I know where it leads, and it won't work out for you. Simply stated, you based your point on a baseless ad hominem. So you can backpedal, you can dig in, or you can just move on. You've chosed to just move on, so be it.

Much love!
Why do you avoid CHRIST'S ANSWER in Luke 17 that I posted???

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did... answer, or Christ in His Word did. But you REJECT His Word there in Luke 17. Therefore, I cannot help you.
No you did not. Nor did your reference address my question. You are avoiding a simple and direct question, but like I said, I'm pretty sure I know why.

Much love!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The accusers of you in arrears are guilty of that which they accuse you of.

Calling one a hater bc they rebuke false doctrine and it's messengers is laughable :jest:
It is easy to read those whom are taught of men rather than studying to show themselves approved of God.

Else, maybe, they just need NEW lenses in the glasses they look through.

It is rather revealing of their beliefs though.
I'm afraid for most of them, their "new lenses" won't come until the day of Lord Jesus' future return. But then it will be too late for them. The only consolation for them I see is that God has put spiritual blindness upon them for His Purpose, and that during Christ's future "thousand years" the errors from men's doctrines they put their trust in, will be corrected.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really doesn’t anyone find it suspicious that not one New Testament writer or any gospel or even revelation chapter 20 itself ever mention or even teach Jesus reigning on the earth for a 1000 years?

If it were true wouldn't Paul teach or even mention it at least once? Wouldn’t he tell us what we can look forward to?

It’s much easier to believe that revelation chapter 20 is misunderstood rather than go against and contradict scriptures like Spiritual Israelite posted

Not one verse in the entire Bible states Jesus reigning on the earth for a 1000 years
The New Testament does mention Jesus' future Millennial reign, it just doesn't use terms like "1,000". But for you, it doesn't happen, simply because you don't have 'eyes to see, and ears to hear' past that "thousand years" idea.

In 1 Corinthians 5, Paul condemned the member there that was having sexual intercourse with his mother. Paul said to...

1 Cor 5:4-5
4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,

To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
KJV

That "day of the Lord Jesus" is about Christ's future "thousand years" reign of Rev.20. That 'day' begins with Christ's future return, and includes His "thousand years" reign of Rev.20.

Only then in that 'day' does Scripture reveal that Satan will be bound in his pit prison, and not allowed to tempt the nations until that "thousand years" is over. And the kings will be cast into that pit prison with him during that "thousand years" period, and then "visited" after it, per Isaiah 24:21-23.

So not only does The New Testament other than Revelation 20 point to Christ's future "thousand years" reign with His elect, even in The Old Testament points to it also. And I didn't even mention the Ezekiel 40 thru 47 Chapters which are ALL... future Millennial Chapters that have yet to come to pass!

But it probably won't matter that I show all that to you; people like you won't believe it, because you'd rather stay wrapped up in pop doctrines of men, and the system of men that you choose to follow, and their comforts you think they have provided you, instead of keeping The Word of God, and bearing your own cross in following Jesus's Word.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following Scripture in Revelation 22 one would think is 'new heavens and new earth' timing, simply because Revelation 21 and the first section of Revelation 22 covers some events that will only happen for the new heavens and new earth timing.

One would be wrong though in thinking the following Revelation scripture is for the NHNE timing, and here is why: -- the NHNE time ONLY will come once the wicked, death, and hell are destroyed in the future "lake of fire" as written per the end of Revelation 20 after Christ's future "thousand years" reign.

So notice the following Scripture points to a time when the wicked exist outside the holy city on earth, which means the following is still "thousand years" reign timing...

Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
KJV

That above is actually a link to the future prophecies in Ezekiel 40 through 47 about Christ's future temple on earth that He will build per Zechariah 6, which will be the time of Christ's future "thousand years" reign. That will reveal a separation between Christ's elect symbolically called 'The Just' (Zadok) there, and how others will stand in judgment throughout that future period, and be taught the difference between the holy and profane, and the clean and unclean.

And outside the holy city then, will be those "dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie." In reality then, that Rev.22:14-15 Scripture is Millennial timing, not NHNE timing. The main reason is, because the wicked are still there, not destroyed yet.

That above Rev.22:14 verse is also revealing a return then of God's River of the Waters of Life, and the Tree of Life, which only those who may pass through those gates of the holy city will have right to. That event is aligned with Ezekiel 47 which reveals God's River returned to earth, flowing out from under the Altar in Christ's future Millennial temple on earth, and it will flow to the east, and whatever waters it come in touch with, those waters will be healed. Also shown manifested with it is are the many trees bearing their fruits on either side of that River, which represents the Tree of Life.

So you folks that don't study ALL... your Bible, you are so easy to be lied to by Satan's charlatans and the hirelings who preach for money. And by your arguing against Scripture 'you aren't even aware of, because YOU don't study God's Word for yourself', you show even more your Biblical illiteracy and stubbornness in Christ's command to keep His Word and not allow any man to deceive you.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is yet another Scripture proof that Amillennialism is a false doctrine from men:

Rev 3:7-9
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith He That is holy, He That is true, He That hath the key of David, He That openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My word, and hast not denied My name.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
KJV

Lord Jesus giving His Message to the Church of Philadelphia, notice in verse 9 He says He will make those 'false Jews' to come worship at the feet of His elect. Ask yourself, WHEN will that bowing happen?

That bowing by those 'false Jews' at the feet of Christ's elect will only happen in the future, AFTER Christ's future return and during His future reign with His elect, per Rev.20.

A major false doctrine of men's false doctrine of Amillennialism is that all the wicked and unbelieving are destroyed on the day of Christ's future return. So there shouldn't be any wicked still remaining after Jesus has returned in our near future. Yet here they still are, those 'false Jews' of the "synagogue of Satan", and that means Satan's elect here on earth that knowingly serve him. Those are not simply about deceived Jews. They are about the "certain men crept in unawares" of Jude 4, and the "tares" in Christ's parable of the tares of the field.

Those will... bow to Christ as KING of kings, and LORD of lords, when Jesus Christ returns.

Towards the end of Zechariah 14, which also covers the future time of Christ's reign over the wicked, it says even leftovers of those who came up against Jerusalem will be made to come to Jerusalem from year to year, and worship The KING, and keep the feast of tabernacles. And even whatever nation then that refuses to do that, there will be no rain upon their lands. That reveals the seed of rebellion will still exist among some then, even after Christ's future return.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you better than your enemy?

If you stand in Jesus Christ, you had best believe... you are better than the enemy (Satan).

Satan is already judged and sentenced to perdition at the future "lake of fire" at the end of Rev.20. So if one who is no better than him, then they go into that "lake of fire" with him.

So you might want to re-think that Liberal-Leftist type thinking you are doing.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is never wise to presume to state one knows the mind of Christ today, beyond what he left us in scripture, while insisting their presumptions is a fact.

That's hubris and pride. Not a good look.
And Jesus made things very... clear in His Word, that is, to those who listen to HIM and not to men's doctrines.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I answered, you rejected! So go away! What do I have to do with one who refuses to HEED what God's Word says.
But you did not answer. You gave a sweeping and illogical generalization, and I called you on it, and you defer from giving a straight answer.

It's not God I disagree with, it's you. We could discuss it, but this is what you choose to do instead.

OK, no need to beat a dead horse, I just hope you got my point.

Much love!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pulled this thread forward and nope it wasn't buried!
It was in the forum under it's heading.

Do you feel better @BessedPeace ?
I did not alert you to participate, that is your choice, or not.

You spoke your thoughts but diss any others to do the same......lol. There is a word for that !

I consider none my enemy but satan!

Bye-bye
Quite an active imagination you have. Talking to and answering your own public faults.

Very good.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you stand in Jesus Christ, you had best believe... you are better than the enemy (Satan).

Satan is already judged and sentenced to perdition at the future "lake of fire" at the end of Rev.20. So if one who is no better than him, then they go into that "lake of fire" with him.

So you might want to re-think that Liberal-Leftist type thinking you are doing.
You are not addressing my posts. No liberal leftist thinking here.

Status
Not open for further replies.