Thank you, Father.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SERVANTedu

May 31, 2022
Midwest-ish
teenchallengetx.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our gracious Heavenly Father has again heard my prayers and @LadyofFireandLace and i will be together at last.
God has answered in abundance the prayer that i prayed yesterday for Him to open doors of employment and i receved an email from a ministry and a phone call from a factory job .2 miles from my beloveds apartment!!! GOD IS GOOD

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our gracious Heavenly Father has again heard my prayers and @LadyofFireandLace and i will be together at last.
God has answered in abundance the prayer that i prayed yesterday for Him to open doors of employment and i receved an email from a ministry and a phone call from a factory job .2 miles from my beloveds apartment!!! GOD IS GOOD
Excited!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
May the Lord continue to draw you both into His purposes for your respective individual and joined lives. May you both blossom and grow in God's understanding and strength and be a blessing to all that you both may meet. May the Lord keep you both safe and protected, from the barbs and arrows of Satan and his willing workers, and be your shield/s as you both grow older together.

May the Joy of the Lord walking with you both never leave you. May you know His peace as you trust Him in all things.

Shalom