The 10 Commandments are FOREVER

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
m
Put up again thy sword into his place:

:(
Shut up thy mouth if you're gonna continue to play both sides.

Like you always have.

You continue to pretend to be an ally then admonish when it suits your double cause.

If you're gonna continue to be a fake individual here, I'd appreciate zero communication with you.

It would behoove you to ask WHY I say what I'm saying if you don't understand, rather than always jumping to self-righteous admonishment.

I posted that post because Behold is subtly teaching False Doctrine with his so-called testimony. If you don't like that, don't communicate with me.

You come off as a fraud yourself.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ... tell real believers that keeping 10 commandments is the Gate to God
You're gonna have to put your money where your mouth is, if you're gonna continue to make false accusations like that, and quote me making such a claim. Otherwise you are further humiliating yourself in your absolute ignorance of what you are here pretending to be a guru of, Behold.

And I'm far from the only one getting tired of it.
Ive 300 Threads here and about 6000 Posts
Seriously? Again with your embarrassing resume here?
You need to listen., not teach.
And I'M the one who needs to stop and listen, with your 300 threads and 6000 posts?

Do you EVER shut up long enough to hear the TRUTH correcting you?

HYP - O - CRITE.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I posted that post because Behold is subtly teaching False Doctrine with his so-called testimony.

My Testimony is certainly not impressive.
But at least i have a Testimony.
Why is that?
Because im born again.

Listen up, Gen2Rev

There is no Law and 10 Commandment in Heaven.
NONE.
Why?
Because all those are for SINNERS down here on earth.
Sinners who pretend to be a christian teacher, and cant even talk about being Born again, or even understand it.
Sinners, Who could not explain the "blood Atonement" or "The Gift of Salvation", if they had to do it or die, ....unless they GOOGLE IT.
As you know.

Reactions: Jim B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shut up thy mouth if you're gonna continue to play both sides.

Like you always have.

You continue to pretend to be an ally then admonish when it suits your double cause.

If you're gonna continue to be a fake individual here, I'd appreciate zero communication with you.

It would behoove you to ask WHY I say what I'm saying if you don't understand, rather than always jumping to self-righteous admonishment.

I posted that post because Behold is subtly teaching False Doctrine with his so-called testimony. If you don't like that, don't communicate with me.

You come off as a fraud yourself.

You're familiar with "ignore". Why not use it?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're gonna have to put your money where your mouth is, if you're gonna continue to make false accusations like that, and quote me making such a claim. Otherwise you are further humiliating yourself in your absolute ignorance of what you are here pretending to be a guru of, Behold.

And I'm far from the only one getting tired of it.Seriously? Again with your embarrassing resume here?
And I'M the one who needs to stop and listen, with your 300 threads and 6000 posts?

Do you EVER shut up long enough to hear the TRUTH correcting you?

HYP - O - CRITE.

Why no try "ignore" if you can't handle what's being written?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The rest of the post?
No. There was nothing at all in there that deals with your claim. Have you not heard that Jesus gave us a new commandment? It fulfills the old. Explains the old. Makes it possible to almost keep the old. Etc. Remember Jesus said that in (the new commandments) all the law was fulfilled? The law saved no one. The law keeps no one saved. The law is death. It shows what we deserve for breaking it. Jesus fixed it.
The law was just a teacher to teach you that you could never ever ever keep the law. Jesus destroyed the religious pretensions, despite the religious people hating Him for doing so.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not try "ignore" if you can't handle what's being written?

Because, unlike yourself, I read most posts and respond to them, including yours. Generally -- about 95% of the time -- I disagree with you.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GEN2REV wrote "Who are the 10 Commandments written to?
They are written to all God's Children."

Since he corrected my earlier post I'll correct his...

"Whom are the 10 Commandments written to?" is correct English. "to whom" not "to who".

Doctrinally, the statement that they are written to all God's children (a meaningless phrase) is wrong. They were written to the Jews and are part of the Mosaic law.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Whom are the 10 Commandments written to?" ... They were written to the Jews and are part of the Mosaic law.
They were not just written to the Jews (those who were from Judea), they were written to all mankind as I will again reveal. They were also not part of the Mosaic Law as the Mosaic Law was not included on the stone 10 Commandments AND the 10 Commandments were in existence prior to the Mt. Sinai event, which is where the Mosaic Law of Ordinances was first given.

The massive group of people that came out of Egypt in the Exodus, said to be around 600,000 men, not counting women and children - so likely closer to a million, were not one single blood line race of people, nor were they all, at the time, worshipers of the God of the Bible. They were not all Jews.

They were a mixed multitude.
Exodus 12:38

Not only were the 10 Commandments already given prior to the dramatic events at Mt. Sinai, proven by the events that took place prior to their arrival to the mountain in chapter 16 of Exodus, (which is just one proof that they were not only given to Israel)
Exodus 16:4-5
Exodus 16:22-23
...but when the Commandments were finally presented by the voice of God from the mountain top of Sinai, Moses made a very revealing admission at that time.

First Moses makes note of the many strangers (not Israel) that are present within this massive number of people he is addressing.
Deuteronomy 29:11

Then Moses speaks specifically to the blood children of Israel, emphasizing their fathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, telling them that God is establishing them as a people unto Himself, that He may be their God; and in a massively illuminating declaration that powerfully corrects modern church doctrine, Moses tells them this:

"Neither with you (Israel) only do I make this covenant and this oath; But with him that standeth here with us this day (all strangers present) before the Lord our God, and also with him that is not here with us this day: (all who will pledge themselves to God Almighty 'til the end of time)"
Deuteronomy 29:14-15

Anybody who studies these passages honestly, and considers Scripture as a whole (those who actually study the entire Bible cover-to-cover), cannot possibly, in good conscience, come to the conclusion that the Bible agrees with the modern church teaching that the 10 Commandments are only for an ancient people that are no longer relevant to Christians today.

It's right there in Scripture and no honest and diligent student of the Bible can deny it. There are also plenty of proof texts in the NT to make it undeniable that sin (the breaking of the 10 Commandments 1 John 3:4) is still a valid consideration for Christians, which proves that the 10 Commandments are still valid as they define sin and the very righteousness of God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The rest of the post?

There are no 10 Commandments, or Moses Law in Heaven.

These are only made for sinners., and for lifestyle boundary.
They offer no righteousness....they cant save you or make you Righteous.
See : THE CROSS for that final solution.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no 10 Commandments, or Moses Law in Heaven. These are only made for sinners., and for lifestyle boundary.
They offer no righteousness....they cant save you or make you Righteous.
See : THE CROSS for that final solution.
Why do you obey NINE of them?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His Commandments are sure. They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in Truth and uprightness."

But you said the other commandments concerning civil and ceremonial issues are gone! So what is it are they all sure or not!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you said the other commandments concerning civil and ceremonial issues are gone! So what is it are they all sure or not!
Well, you know good and well that a large portion of what the Bible refers to as the Law has been done away with, and you also know that, at a minimum, there are 9 Commandments that are still morally unbreakable and that ALL Christians adhere to. So there must be some separation between the given statutes, mustn't there?

God spoke the 10 Commandments aloud and wrote them on a stone twice with His own finger. He did not do that for all of the rest of the Ceremonial/Sacrificial Ordinances. Therefore, it's not at all difficult to understand, and conclude in a way that aligns with Scripture, that the 10 Moral Commandments written in stone, the Ministration of Righteousness, are still the Commandments that are valid; and are the Commandments that the Bible so often refers to as perfect and good and pure; all the positive connotations.

How you can disagree with all that, I can't imagine, BUT ... I know you'll find a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.