The Anointing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earlier this year, supernatural anointing oil from the Holy Spirit lands on my Bible, it was genuine, I put some on my head and I got hit with Holy Spirit joy hahahhahaView attachment 2439
I shared a testimony not long ago of the Holy Spirit filling me with laughter and it was the greatest moment of my life....it was the first time in my life to ever laugh.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Earlier this year, supernatural anointing oil from the Holy Spirit lands on my Bible, it was genuine...
According to Scripture every child of God receives the unction (anointing) of the Holy Spirit. See the first epistle of John.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The first time I was "slain in the Spirit", I was actually in the middle of ridiculing that it was even true.

Oh that is funny....because I was too. I was SURE that the pastor was pushing them down.
So I went out for prayer ...I COULD feel him trying to push me off balance. So I resisted.and he moved on down the line.

Then suddenly I could feel my legs get weak...and I could tell that God was at work. It annoyed me ha! But down I went.
It look me a while before I could move..and a little longer before I could get up.
I felt light headed and drunk...and very uphoric and knew His anointing was upon me.

I was so determined NOT to go down....but.... :)

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh that is funny....because I was too. I was SURE that the pastor was pushing them down.
So I went out for prayer ...I COULD feel him trying to push me off balance. So I resisted.and he moved on down the line.

Then suddenly I could feel my legs get weak...and I could tell that God was at work. It annoyed me ha! But down I went.
It look me a while before I could move..and a little longer before I could get up.
I felt light headed and drunk...and very uphoric and knew His anointing was upon me.

I was so determined NOT to go down....but.... :)
I was even ten feet away from the speaker when it happened... still fully "CoC", KNOWING all this was hype because it all died with the last Apostle..

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God listens to our thoughts. At our old church years ago the pastor gave an altar call for being baptized in the Holy Spirit. I was under oppression that night with what he always called the mullygrubs.

He asked for those to come lay hands on the seekers and pray with them. I said to myself not me.

Instantly the pastor looked directly at me and said "brother Frank come down here an pray with these". Watch what you think before God eh? The whole thing helped lift me out of that oppression. Amen

The guards at Jesus' tomb went down by the power of the spirit, they will testify!

Last edited: