The answer of hell and its origins

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I
If any JW told a 15 year old child it was ok to drink then that person/persons wasn't a faithful JW's. The organization called Bethel along with the rest of the watchtower has always taught that it's ok for adults to drink alcohol in moderation. So if you're saying that the organization Bethel teach minors to drink that's inaccurate. The organization called Bethel has never taught it's ok for minors to drink alcohol. It has always taught that adults can drink alcohol in moderation.
It fascinates me that those who leave our ranks want to blame everyone but themselves for their own mistakes.....they are so angry and malicious....but instead of going and finding the true religion, (if ours is the wrong one) and promoting that, they are faced with the same dilemma that the apostles faced when Jesus spoke of 'eating his flesh and drinking his blood'....the crowd went off in a huff saying how disgusting it was.....
"Because of this, many of his disciples went off to the things behind and would no longer walk with him. 67 So Jesus said to the Twelve: “You do not want to go also, do you?” 68 Simon Peter answered him: “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life."

So who do these misfits go away to? Why haven't they formed their own proper Christian church and carried out the commission that Jesus gave concerning the global preaching of the Kingdom? (Matt 28:19-20) Why is that they hang around sites like these and spew their hatred? What is supposed to be accomplished by the one sided sob stories....and who knows if they are telling the truth anyway? The agenda is clear.....we can all blame others for what we have done ourselves, but at the end of the day....God will hold all accountable. If there are any in our brotherhood pretending to be Christians, Jesus knows about it....so does his Father, so who is getting away with anything? We will all face the same judge. He isn't fooled for a moment.

What sad and pathetic people they are when they could have simply done the right thing in the first place. No one can force us to do anything.....if we know its wrong, we know what the right thing to do is, no matter how old or young we are.
The mob of young boys who humiliated Elijah found out that God holds young ones accountable for their actions because they knew better that to taunt Jehovah's prophet. (2 Kings 2:23-24)

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I

It fascinates me that those who leave our ranks want to blame everyone but themselves for their own mistakes.....they are so angry and malicious....but instead of going and finding the true religion, (if ours is the wrong one) and promoting that, they are faced with the same dilemma that the apostles faced when Jesus spoke of 'eating his flesh and drinking his blood'....the crowd went off in a huff saying how disgusting it was.....
"Because of this, many of his disciples went off to the things behind and would no longer walk with him. 67 So Jesus said to the Twelve: “You do not want to go also, do you?” 68 Simon Peter answered him: “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life."

So who do these misfits go away to? Why haven't they formed their own proper Christian church and carried out the commission that Jesus gave concerning the global preaching of the Kingdom? (Matt 28:19-20) Why is that they hang around sites like these and spew their hatred? What is supposed to be accomplished by the one sided sob stories....and who knows if they are telling the truth anyway? The agenda is clear.....we can all blame others for what we have done ourselves, but at the end of the day....God will hold all accountable. If there are any in our brotherhood pretending to be Christians, Jesus knows about it....so does his Father, so who is getting away with anything? We will all face the same judge. He isn't fooled for a moment.

What sad and pathetic people they are when they could have simply done the right thing in the first place. No one can force us to do anything.....if we know its wrong, we know what the right thing to do is, no matter how old or young we are.
The mob of young boys who humiliated Elijah found out that God holds young ones accountable for their actions because they knew better that to taunt Jehovah's prophet. (2 Kings 2:23-24)
Many denominations have disgruntled ex members which I think is part of the course. "There must needs be divisions among you", one thing is for sure the true body body of Christ will be revealed at his coming and it might not be as you think it is. One thing I have established in speaking to you and Keiw is your inability to open the Word of God without forcing your man made notion's upon it is there for all to see. If I were you, I wouldnt speak with any confidence of being the "true" body that's for sure.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"He’s not homeless. He’s not hungry. He’s Tony Morris, and he’s the brash, outspoken, often controversial co-leader of the worldwide religious movement known as Jehovah’s Witnesses. ... Today Tony is just a man slipping across the border between New York and New Jersey, purchasing at least a dozen bottles of very expensive alcohol at the Ramsey Bottle King on Route 17." " Tony Morris, Alcohol, and Jehovah's Witnesses

"
Deon Barlow of Sioux Falls, 38, said she was a Jehovah's Witness for only 1 1/2 years. She was recruited by a woman who came to her door "and caught me at a vulnerable time in my life." Barlow said she was abusing alcohol and her ex-husband was abusing her. She divorced, went into alcohol treatment, got the job Jehovah's Witnesses wanted her to -- working for them -- and went door-to-door 60 hours a month. When Barlow found out her brother was dying of AIDS, she asked to visit him. A church elder consented but frowned on it.
"My brother was detestable in God's eyes because he was gay," she said she was told. "So when I saw him, I treated him like dirt. To this day I regret that." Her brother has since died.
When she returned home, the woman who had recruited her found her drinking. The elders ruled the alcohol use and the visit to her brother were evidence enough to disfellowship her.
When contacted by telephone, the leader of Kingdom Hall in Gordon, Neb., where Barlow lived at the time, said he was not interested in talking and hung up." Heavy drinking

Double Standard?

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States