The AoD In Daniel Was Fulfilled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
This is part of what you posted in #57 my question is at the time Paul wrote this would he be referring to the temple as a physical building?
Paul in my opinion had a very sound understanding of what the temple of God truly is.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Then that means you have ripped most of Daniel out of your Bible, or you are still spinning your wheels studying it, getting more and more confounded each day. There is no future AoD to take place.
Why?
Once prophecy has been fulfilled, it can never be fulfilled again.

But since you still think it's future, then you also must be waiting for a Temple building to be built.
Good luck with that. Why would I say that?
Well, can you picture what the "Animal Rights Activists" would do to anyone who would sacrifice an animal? No, there will be no Temple in Jerusalem either.

Daniel never says the daily sacrifice is the death of animals.
You act as though God couldnt know the future and the sacrifices Israelis would make today.You can only think of the past and believe God can only know the past such as sacrificing animals.

No,animals will not be sacrificed to God in Jerusalem.Daniel was prophesying of the future and a future sacrifice.He wasnt speaking of the past.

When Trump sends the millitary to occupy Jerusalem in the coming years,will you understand it?

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You act as though God couldnt know the future and the sacrifices Israelis would make today.You can only think of the past and believe God can only know the past such as sacrificing animals.

No,animals will not be sacrificed to God in Jerusalem.Daniel was prophesying of the future and a future sacrifice.He wasnt speaking of the past.

When Trump sends the millitary to occupy Jerusalem in the coming years,will you understand it?
What would be The daily sacrifice Jews have made for the last 2000 years to atone for their sins?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is part of what you posted in #57 my question is at the time Paul wrote this would he be referring to the temple as a physical building?
Paul in my opinion had a very sound understanding of what the temple of God truly is.
Does anyone here know what the temple of God is?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people believe the temple of God is a manmade structure such as the dome of the rock.

But there are few who believe it is a body of a people (cleansed by the high priest)within who dwells the spirit of God.
OK I think Paul had a similar understanding. So why would he be speaking to a body of believers who also understood this to be looking for a temple made with hands; in Thessalonians?

2 Thessalonians 2:4 KJV
[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Tecarta Bible

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
OK I think Paul had a similar understanding. So why would he be speaking to a body of believers who also understood this to be looking for a temple made with hands; in Thessalonians?

2 Thessalonians 2:4 KJV
[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Tecarta Bible

Saul understood te temple of God to be a structure such as the dome of the rock.
Paul understood the temple of God to be a body of believers within whom,dwelled te spirit of God.
I dont ever recall Paul saying the temple of God was a structure such as the dome of the rock and I dont believe he ever contradicted himself.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saul understood te temple of God to be a structure such as the dome of the rock.
Paul understood the temple of God to be a body of believers within whom,dwelled te spirit of God.
I dont ever recall Paul saying the temple of God was a structure such as the dome of the rock and I dont believe he ever contradicted himself.
I agree, it seems that most today are looking for a hand made temple in Israel for this AoD to take place. The scripture they use to argue this is 2 Thessalonians 2:4

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My question is why would Paul refer to a brick and mortar building as the temple of God???????????? When it’s not.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 6:16 KJV
[16] And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them ; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Tecarta Bible

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 6:19 KJV
[19] What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Tecarta Bible

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 2:20-21 KJV
[20] And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone ; [21] In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

Tecarta Bible

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I would like to point out one thing to everyone.The abomination that causrs desolation is not something performed or done by a singular person.
It is the armed forces who set up the abomination of desolstion at the time of the end.

Daniel 11:31 NIV: "His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

When your at war and you are attempting to destroy your enemies and you want to kill everyone there ,you use a weapon at will cause desolation (without inhabitant).
I would also like to point out,the king of the north does not order his armed forces to place the abomination of desplation untill after the king of the south has atacked his armed forces

Daniel 11:44 NIV: But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

When you want to kill many people,you order your armed forces to use the abomination that causes desolation.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God doesn't care about the Jew's sacrifice, or anyone else's! He only cares about His Son's Sacrifice (Jesus), and those who trust in it by faith!

No blood sacrifice? Then you are still in your sins, if you are Jew!
Heb. 9[19] For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,
[20] Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
[21] Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.
[22] And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
God doesn't care about the Jew's sacrifice, or anyone else's! He only cares about His Son's Sacrifice (Jesus), and those who trust in it by faith!

No blood sacrifice? Then you are still in your sins, if you are Jew!
Heb. 9[19] For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,
[20] Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
[21] Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.
[22] And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

So you believe the armed forces are able to abolish the sacrifice made by Christ?

You have much faith in those armed forces.