The AoD In Daniel Was Fulfilled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to point out one thing to everyone.The abomination that causrs desolation is not something performed or done by a singular person.
It is the armed forces who set up the abomination of desolstion at the time of the end.

Daniel 11:31 NIV: "His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

When your at war and you are attempting to destroy your enemies and you want to kill everyone there ,you use a weapon at will cause desolation (without inhabitant).
I would also like to point out,the king of the north does not order his armed forces to place the abomination of desplation untill after the king of the south has atacked his armed forces

Daniel 11:44 NIV: But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

When you want to kill many people,you order your armed forces to use the abomination that causes desolation.
Yep! Antiochus Epiphanes, and his "host" (army of men) did all that against the sanctuary and "the holy people", aka "the host of Heaven", which was the army of Israel under Mattathias, and then Judas Maccabeus, who cleansed/restored the sanctuary.
Today, the Jews celebrate that memory by observing Hanukkah.
Either you don't know that, or you choose to deny it, by your own way of going through ignorance and misinformation.

You still don't understand Daniel.
Keep studying, and learn that ALL OF the 70 weeks, the 1290 days and the 2300 days HAVE BEEN FULFILLED!!

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Yep! Antiochus Epiphanes, and his "host" (army of men) did all that against the sanctuary and "the holy people", aka "the host of Heaven", which was the army of Israel under Mattathias, and then Judas Maccabeus, who cleansed/restored the sanctuary.
Today, the Jews celebrate that memory by observing Hanukkah.
Either you don't know that, or you choose to deny it, by your own way of going through ignorance and misinformation.

You still don't understand Daniel.
Keep studying, and learn that ALL OF the 70 weeks, the 1290 days and the 2300 days HAVE BEEN FULFILLED!!

Antichus killed a pig.
He made nothing desolate.

And yes,Im familiar with the pharisees doctrn you believe in

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you believe the armed forces are able to abolish the sacrifice made by Christ?

You have much faith in those armed forces.
Do you live on another planet or something like a rogue asteroid, hurtling through space?
You were talking about a physical building of a Temple, being built in Jerusalem. That false dream of nothingness has nothing to do with the Sacrifice of Christ.
You are trying to marry the two Covenants.
The Old is GONE!! We are now in God's NEW Covenant through His Son Jesus!
It is evident that you don't comprehend Daniel 9:27 and who the "he" is, that is being spoken of there.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Do you live on another planet or something like a rogue asteroid, hurtling through space?
You were talking about a physical building of a Temple, being built in Jerusalem. That false dream of nothingness has nothing to do with the Sacrifice of Christ.
You are trying to marry the two Covenants.
The Old is GONE!! We are now in God's NEW Covenant through His Son Jesus!
It is evident that you don't comprehend Daniel 9:27 and who the "he" is, that is being spoken of there.

I never said a temple would be built in jerusalem and i never said anyone was going to kill an,animal.

If im not mistaken theres already a physical building sitting there and im sure it will be destroyed.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antichus killed a pig.

And yes,Im familiar with the pharisees doctrn you believe in
Read the history of it. He desolated and then trampled upon the sanctuary, and also trodden underfoot the city, and the Jews!!
Call it what you like. The truth of that history stands on its own accord about that event, of which evidently was to be remembered through Hanukkah, of which you seem to deny also.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Read the history of it. He desolated and then trampled upon the sanctuary, and also trodden underfoot the city, and the Jews!!
Call it what you like. The truth of that history stands on its own accord about that event, of which evidently was to be remembered through Hanukkah, of which you seem to deny also.

He killed a pig and offerd it to nothing.
The jews were offended and went to war with him.That was it.

The pharisees intetpreted it as scripture and began thier sect.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said a temple would be built in jerusalem and i never said anyone was going to kill an,animal.

If im not mistaken theres already a physical building sitting there and im sure it will be destroyed.
If then it will be destroyed, you don't think that there shall be severe retaliation from those who worship there. I am aware that if things don't slow down in that area, we will be seeing those 4 bound angels in the Euphrates River (region) being unleashed soon.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unbelieving Jews (those who do not believe on Jesus the Messiah) sincerely and mistakenly believe that their *true Messiah* will come in the near future and that there must be a temple in Jerusalem when he comes. They are following the instructions in the Torah and the Tanakh for rebuilding that temple. Of course God does not desire their unbelief, but that's the way it is. Some Christians simply cannot see how prophecy will be fulfilled. And yes, the high priest did have a crown of gold.

But all the external beauty was only to teach them of the internal beauty God desires. All the hooks and tables and and cups and sacrifices and gold. Those fruits of Spirit. The mercy of the Son in; He was nothing that we should desire Him and we called Him afflicted of God yet by His stripes we are healed. God doesn’t look on the outward of a man but the inward. It all is intertwined in even the description of His temple ...if we refuse to see those jewels and gold that make up His habitation built up in Christ for His glory to fill as more than external beauty, how can anyone even begin to discuss the AoD?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He killed a pig and offerd it to nothing.
The jews were offended and went to war with him.That was it.

The pharisees intetpreted it as scripture and began thier sect.
Are you saying that the prophecies in Daniel, about that "little horn" of the 3rd beast, are not prophecies at all, and therefore according to you, they mean nothing?
BTW I hear a lot your opinions and speculation, but no bible.

Reactions: Stan B

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Are you saying that the prophecies in Daniel, about that "little horn" of the 3rd beast, are not prophecies at all, and therefore according to you, they mean nothing?
BTW I hear a lot your opinions and speculation, but no bible.

You just keep believing the time of the end was in 167 BC like the pharisees taught you in the book of Maccabeus.
Its not ment for everyone to understand Daniel.

Daniel 12:10 Many will be purified, made spotless, and refined, but the wicked will continue to act wickedly. None of the wicked will understand, but the wise will understand.

I dont know why you think the Pharisees were wise .
Your not the first to believe the Pharisees and you wont be the last.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan B

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just keep believing the time of the end was in 167 BC like the pharisees taught you in the book of Maccabeus.
Its not ment for everyone to understand Daniel.

Daniel 12:10 Many will be purified, made spotless, and refined, but the wicked will continue to act wickedly. None of the wicked will understand, but the wise will understand.

I dont know why you think the Pharisees were wise .
Your not the first to believe the Pharisees and you wont be the last.
No, you don't understand when and what the "indignation" was, and when the end of THAT was. See the 2300 days. It's the end of that vision that marks the end of the "indignation", and has nothing to do with the end of time itself. Please re-study Daniel, in conjunction with Isaiah 55:8-9.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If then it will be destroyed, you don't think that there shall be severe retaliation from those who worship there. I am aware that if things don't slow down in that area, we will be seeing those 4 bound angels in the Euphrates River (region) being unleashed soon.

I tend to suspect that the mosque will be destroyed by one of the many rockets the are fired at Israel from surrounding Muslim countries . . Divne justice!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Daniel never says the daily sacrifice is the death of animals.
You act as though God couldnt know the future and the sacrifices Israelis would make today.You can only think of the past and believe God can only know the past such as sacrificing animals.

No,animals will not be sacrificed to God in Jerusalem.Daniel was prophesying of the future and a future sacrifice.He wasnt speaking of the past.

When Trump sends the millitary to occupy Jerusalem in the coming years,will you understand it?

Daniel did not say anything about the daily sacrifice or death of animals. His companion Ezekiel did that. The last 8 chapters of Ezekiel, in great detail covers the building of the temple, the altar and the requirement of the blood of specified animals for the daily sacrifice.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
No, you don't understand when and what the "indignation" was, and when the end of THAT was. See the 2300 days. It's the end of that vision that marks the end of the "indignation", and has nothing to do with the end of time itself. Please re-study Daniel, in conjunction with Isaiah 55:8-9.

Your the one saying the book was unsealed in 167 BC as you have been taught by the Pharisees.

Daniel 12:9 "Go on your way, Daniel," he replied, "for the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.

The text itself says it remaims sealed till the time of the end.The only way your teachers the Pharisees could have known and interpreted the text correctly is if 167 BC was the time of the end.
But you believe the Pharisees were wise men who undetstood these things so you believe thier interpretation of Daniels's prophecies.

Daniel 12:9 "Go on your way, Daniel," he replied, "for the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.

So what makes you think the Pharisees were wise and that the time of the end was in 167 BC ?

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Daniel did not say anything about the daily sacrifice or death of animals. His companion Ezekiel did that. The last 8 chapters of Ezekiel, in great detail covers the building of the temple, the altar and the requirement of the blood of specified animals for the daily sacrifice.

Your confusing two seperate time periods.You honestly believe the river of life will flow out of jerusalem while it is governed by the antichrist?

Ezekiel 47:1 KJV: Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar.

This temple and the river of life that flows from it is not in Jerusalem while the armed forces of the north occupy Jerusalem.Ezekiel is speaking of a later time period.A much later time.

Revelation 22:1 Then the angel showed me a river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your confusing two seperate time periods.You honestly believe the river of life will flow out of jerusalem while it is governed by the antichrist?

Ezekiel 47:1 KJV: Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar.

This temple and the river of life that flows from it is not in Jerusalem while the armed forces of the north occupy Jerusalem.Ezekiel is speaking of a later time period.A much later time.

Revelation 22:1 Then the angel showed me a river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

I don't know how you came up with the "river of life" from Ezekiel's prophecy. It says no such thing!

The river flowing under the altar of the temple has always been and essential part of function of the temple. The temple and the is built over the river that flows beneath the altar which is important for carrying the blood and guts dripping from the altar, along with the burned remains. Rather than a river of life, it is more like a sewer system for the temple.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I don't know how you came up with the "river of life" from Ezekiel's prophecy. It says no such thing!

The river flowing under the altar of the temple has always been and essential part of function of the temple. The temple and the is built over the river that flows beneath the altar which is important for carrying the blood and guts dripping from the altar, along with the burned remains. Rather than a river of life, it is more like a sewer system for the temple.

I believe it is the river of life because everything that comes in contact with this river will have life.

Ezekiel 47:9 NIV: Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live.

Do you ever compare scripture?If you have you would notice the leaves of the trees by this river are for healing.
Ezekiel 47:12 Along both banks of the river, fruit trees of all kinds will grow. Their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. Each month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will be used for food and their leaves for healing.
And that is exactly what revelation says about the leaves of the trees by the river of life.

Revelation 22:2 down the middle of the main street of the city. On either side of the river stood a tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit and yielding a fresh crop for each month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

But if you insist its a sewer I recon we will just have to agree to disagree.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

A lot had changed since Ezekiel was first shown the river. After an unspecified period "He brought me back to the bank of the river. Now when I had returned, behold, on the bank of the river there were very many trees .. and a place for the spreading of nets."

>> >But if you insist its a sewer I recon we will just have to agree to disagree."

That's okay, but I lived near a lake where the slaughterhouse dumped their unusable guts down a shute into the lake. What a treat for the fish!! That area was teeming with fish!! A lake of life!

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
A lot had changed since Ezekiel was first shown the river. After an unspecified period "He brought me back to the bank of the river. Now when I had returned, behold, on the bank of the river there were very many trees .. and a place for the spreading of nets."

>> >But if you insist its a sewer I recon we will just have to agree to disagree."

That's okay, but I lived near a lake where the slaughterhouse dumped their unusable guts down a shute into the lake. What a treat for the fish!! That area was teeming with fish!! A lake of life!

You believe guts from mutilated animals turn salt water to fresh?

Ezekiel 47:9 NIV: Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live.