The Beast, The mark. The number of his name.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

This was all prepared for you from before you were born. It is not something that you can see coming.

The mark is a kings signet that is used to secure a false oath. Or in plain English a signature. The description is tubular in the grasp and pressed down.
The number that the beast requires of all of it's citizens is a social security number. The beast is the nation you live in.

Sabitarian

Sep 11, 2011
Son of Man,
Sorry to disallusion you but you are wrong in your supposition as it is the number that is calculated in Roman Neumerals for the Pope and they total 666. Your social secirity number is the number that you need to access your bond for your birth certificate. It does not belong to you, but it belongs to your corporate entity or strawman. The bond on your birth certificate is how you discharge your debts, as Federal Reserve Notes do not aleviate the debt, but just add to it.

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
Son of Man,
Sorry to disallusion you but you are wrong in your supposition as it is the number that is calculated in Roman Neumerals for the Pope and they total 666. Your social secirity number is the number that you need to access your bond for your birth certificate. It does not belong to you, but it belongs to your corporate entity or strawman. The bond on your birth certificate is how you discharge your debts, as Federal Reserve Notes do not aleviate the debt, but just add to it.

You can not buy or sell in the united states or cash a check or get a Job without the beasts assigned social security number. It is indeed the number of a man given by the nation that you live in.

Your signature is used to swear a false oath in every country and nation. It is the mark that the beast requires.

I am not [background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]disillusioned my friend as you will see.[/background]

17 Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you." 18 "I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty."

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
Concerning the Mark of the Beast, it's evident to lay somethings down first concerning it.

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. (2 Peter 1:20 KJV)

Nothing is private. With that said, we know that the Bible explains itself perfectly, just takes a lot of reading and searching to understand some things. So the "Mark" of the "Beast". Is it a literal mark, and does it mean beast as in an animal?

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. (Daniel 7:23 KJV)

Simply put, a beast is a Kingdom. Easy enough. So what about this Mark? I know a lot of people believe it has to be a literal mark, but does the word of God say that? Can something else be a "mark" upon us the children of disobeiance? Can something be a seal in the foreheads of God's people that is not a "literal" mark?

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. (Deuteronomy 6:6-8 KJV)

Obeying the commands of God in this passage is described as having a sign upon your forehead, and a sign upon your hands. Coincidence? I think not. Is there more?

Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes. And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates: That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth. For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you, to do them, to love the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways, and to cleave unto him; Then will the Lord drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater nations and mightier than yourselves. Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be. There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you. Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day: And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known. (Deuteronomy 11:18-28 KJV)

Again, it is shown that obeying God's commandments is a sign bound upon your hand, as as the frontlets of your eyes (forehead).

And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the Lord did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the Lord's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the Lord brought thee out of Egypt. Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year. (Exodus 13:8-10 KJV)

Everything thus far has shown, that simple obediance to the Lord, is a sign upon a hand, and your forehead.

And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the Lord brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage: And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the Lord slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the Lord all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem. And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the Lord brought us forth out of Egypt. (Exodus 13:14-16 KJV)

I think the point is understood. Obediance to the commands and precepts of God, is a sign upon your hand, and upon your forehead.

The Seal of God, and the Mark of the Beast work in the same manner. The Seal of God upon your forehead comes only through obediance to the God of Heaven. The Mark of the Beast, is a rejection of the Seal of God. The Mark of the Beast is the obediance to the beast and it's demands. To receive the Mark of the Beast, you are willing to obey the commandments of the Beast.

So, the Mark of the Beast, is simply the obediance towards the Beast (Kingdom), that will enable you to buy or sell when the time comes. How easy will it be when the time comes?

"Do you follow the government mandate to __________"

Everyone else: "Yes" - Able to buy and sell.

Christian: "No". - Denied access to buy or sell.

The true Christian won't lie, that would be disobediance to God, rejecting the Seal, and accepting the Beast power's Mark.

Imagine going into a CVS. It's just a simple question, that can have an effect. "Do you have a CVS card" can easily be replaced with "Do you go along with the Government's mandate to __________"

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Revelation 13:16-18 KJV)

The number of a man is 666 within this beast (kingdom). This is the number of his name. So the name and/or title of the Man of this beast is equivalent to 666. This number must be calculated however. So, it will not be something blatantly held out, but must be thought of, contemplated, and calculated.

As for the name:

Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him. (Exodus 23:20, 21 KJV)

The way it seems, is the character, the power, and the authority of the name. We do things in the name of Jesus, in His Power, Authority, and character.
So the name of the Beast would be their "power", or kingly authority (or trying to usurp authority over God's commands), and their character.

Sabitarian

Sep 11, 2011
Son of Man,
You show a total ignorance of the legal system, as you only know the lawful system. There are two systems in use in this country and to understand that is the job of a truth seeker. The social security number is just a number and is not the mark of the beast! It is as I have told you and if you would do a search
you will find out that it is just as I have told you. However you would rather throw out names than do the search and find the truth. Name calling solves no problems and causes dissention in the rankes. You can call me any name that you can think of and still not bother me as i do not care what or how I am thought of. However the intelegent thing to do is search for your self and learn that which you are not suppose to know. I have two older Bibles and they both say IN the hand and not on the hand as the newer ones say. If it is in the hand then it can not be just a mark, but must be something by which you buy and sell. A chip will fulfill these conditions very well and there is such a chip in Obama Care that can be used to allow you to buy and sell by passing your hand over a scanner. All of this is available on line, if you can get your head on straight and get past your ego.
Raeneske,
A good post. The sign of God answers three questions as in the days of slaves they were caused to wear a mark on their right hand that told the name of their master, why he was their master and what he commanded them to do and such a sign is in the Word of God in Exodus 20:8-11. It answers all three questions and is repeated in Deuteronomy 5. God repeats Himself many times because He understands that we are hard of hearing and stuborn to boot. This will be the sign of God when the tribulation begins and if you have not recognized it by that time, you will be given one final chance to follow God or man, but the window will not be open for long and after it closes there will be no chance to repent. Then you will eithor face the wrath of God or the terror of the tribulation. I wounld rather face the terror of the tribulation than the wrath of God. As for me and my house we will follow the Lord.
humble servant of the Lord God Most High

Endtime

Oct 18, 2012
12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

This was all prepared for you from before you were born. It is not something that you can see coming.

The mark is a kings signet that is used to secure a false oath. Or in plain English a signature. The description is tubular in the grasp and pressed down.
The number that the beast requires of all of it's citizens is a social security number. The beast is the nation you live in.

Amen SOM

It is true. Harry S Truman a baptist minister made fire come down out of heaven (the sky) in the sight of men on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Amazing that so many turn to the pagan arts of numerology to try and understand a simple matter of what the mark of the beast of Rev.13 is about.

Gen 4:13-15
13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
14 Behold, Thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
(KJV)

That was the START of it. Could it be literally seen as a literal mark upon Cain? No, not really.

Sabitarian

Sep 11, 2011
veteran,

OT:226
'owth (oth); probably from OT:225 (in the sense of appearing); a signal (literally or figuratively), as a flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, etc.:

KJV - mark, miracle, (en-) sign, token.
This is the translation of your word mark and it can be figurative or literal. It could have been that a word from God was sent to all then on earth or a literal mark was placed upon him.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
veteran,

OT:226
'owth (oth); probably from OT:225 (in the sense of appearing); a signal (literally or figuratively), as a flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, etc.:

KJV - mark, miracle, (en-) sign, token.
This is the translation of your word mark and it can be figurative or literal. It could have been that a word from God was sent to all then on earth or a literal mark was placed upon him.

You've simply missed the forest because of seeing only the trees. The "mark" God put upon Cain is understood by Cain's attributes for survival, his traits. Murder was always the first and main attribute. Those traits are very literal. The rest of them are described throughout God's Word, even in the NT Book of Jude. Peter covered them also, as our Lord Jesus did too.

Sabitarian

Sep 11, 2011
veteran,
You would argue with the original language as to what is being said here. You really are full of your self. I guess that you were there so know for sure what the original language is saying.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
veteran,
You would argue with the original language as to what is being said here. You really are full of your self. I guess that you were there so know for sure what the original language is saying.

You'll have to do better than that comeback to get anywhere near of causing me ire. You've obviously still got the 'vail' over your eyes that Paul mentioned in 2 Cor.3.

Sabitarian

Sep 11, 2011
veteran,
Figuratively or literal means just that, as it could have been eithor one, eithor an actual mark as slaves wore or as I said God could have sent word to all on earth. there is no way for us to know for sure which it was.

Rank Stranger

Jun 1, 2008
It seems many of you forget scripture when discussing this topic. The beast first appears in Rev. 13. But back in Rev. 6 we learn of a great earthquake and a meteor shower of immence proportions. And there are other major disasters such as wormwood occuring long before we reach Rev. 13. From those disasterous points onward, the earth is greatly changed, possibly to the point where human movements are "primitive" as in horses and chariots.

Nobody on this earth knows what the mark of the beast actually will be. We can't even imagine the destruction that is going to occur during that period of history. I am only thankful that all Christians will have already been removed from the earth prior to the arrival of that evil creature. Thank God for that miracle.

Rank Stranger

Sabitarian

Sep 11, 2011
Rank Stranger,
Where did you get that redicilous theory that Christians will be removed from earth before the tribulation? There is no back up for any of that and scripture plainly states that we will be brought through the fire to try us and not that we will not face the tribulation. Most Christians will not make the cut according to the Word of God and those who will, will have to go through the tribulation, which is better than facing the wrath of God as the majority of Christians will.

Endtime

Oct 18, 2012

Amen son of man. I believe that the united states, though far less in population than some countries, is the head of that beast.

Rank Stranger

Jun 1, 2008
Sabitarian, I will respond to your post even though it detracts from the subject of this thread. If you read scripture you will discover that God Promises several times that His followers will not be subjected to His wrath. Specifically, I refer to First Thessalonians 5:9, but you can also check out Romans 2:7-10, and Romans 5:9, as well as Ephesians 5:6 and First Thessalonians 1:10. Since god NEVER goes back on His promises, I will always believe that all true Christians living at the start of the end times wii be caught up to Christ in the clouds, taken away from the path of God's wrath.

Rank Stranger

neophyte

Apr 25, 2012
Rank Stranger, you wrote; " I will always believe that all true Christians living at the start of the end times wii be caught up to Christ in the clouds, taken away from the path of God's wrath."

With that statement ,you must of course include Christians before the 16th century, such Christians never accepted the' Bible Alone' theory in the same way as all such sola Scriptura adherants follow, does that mean that all of those Christians including the first early martyrs of the Faith will not be saved? Please explain how those Christians will not be saved or also are saved.

Sabitarian

Sep 11, 2011
Rank Stranger,
How do you know that you are following Christ? He stated "If you love keep my commandments," so are you actually following His Commandments, Do you keep the Ten Commandments? All of them, not just part, but all of them? Please read the whole Book a few times and see if you are actually following Christ.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The main lesson about the number of the beast (666) is that it's to point to the time order of the beast's coming per the seals, trumpets, and vials. He comes on the 6th seal, 6th trumpet, 6th vial. Determining the 6th seal with his coming is the most difficult.

6th Seal:

Rev 6:12-13
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
(KJV)

God gave us a 'pattern' for that event that applied to Pharaoh back in Ezekiel 32...

Ezek 32:7-11
7 And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light.
8 All the bright lights of heaven will I make dark over thee, and set darkness upon thy land, saith the Lord GOD.
9 I will also vex the hearts of many people, when I shall bring thy destruction among the nations, into the countries which thou hast not known.
10 Yea, I will make many people amazed at thee, and their kings shall be horribly afraid for thee, when I shall brandish my sword before them; and they shall tremble at every moment, every man for his own life, in the day of thy fall.
11 For thus saith the Lord GOD; The sword of the king of Babylon shall come upon thee.
(KJV)

That was supposedly only about the end of Pharaoh's historical reign in old Egypt, when God sent the king of Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar) to destroy. But it's also... a pattern for the end times with the final Antichrist, the king of Babylon title being an anti-type for Satan (Isaiah 14). Major problems with some of it being only historical though, because the stars withdrawing their shinning, and the sun becoming dark, and the moon darkened are given as endtime signs in many places in God's Word. Also, in other Scripture about the end, like Joel, Isaiah, the sign about the stars is about their withdrawin their brightness or shinning, not stars 'falling' to the earth.

The idea of untimely figs is about the winter fig that grows in the winter and falls off in the spring. It's an early fig, not the main ripe fig that grows later. God uses it to represent a false time. The idea of stars falling to earth is also a sign given about Satan's original rebellion of drawing a third of the angels at his original first rebellion per Rev.12:3-4. God is showing us it's going to happen again for the end times, on that 6th Seal.

The main idea of that? The 6th Seal timing includes the time when Satan is cast down to this earth for the tribulation timing which is what the Rev.12:7-17 Scripture is about.

6th Trumpet:

Rev 9:11-15
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
(KJV)

The river Euphrates was the northern border of old Israel. It's being used as a symbolic or spiritual border here regarding those four angels. On that 2nd Woe - 6th Trumpet, there's a loosing across that symbolic border of Euphrates, and it's a spiritual loosing, since just prior to its sound Satan as that king and angel of the bottomless pit is about him, and no other. That prep time is marker for the tribulation time. This loosing is set for a specific hour, day, month, and year.

6th Vial Parallel:

Rev 16:12-17
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

That's a parallel timing with the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe period. The Euphrates river is dried up allowing the loosing shown back in Rev.9. We're shown the beast, dragon, and false prophet active upon the earth, with miracles. They go forth to the kings of all the earth to gather them to the battle of Armageddon that's to occur on the 7th Vial, for the when the 7th final Vial comes, it's all over.

Rev.16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

At this point in the timeline our Lord Jesus gives a warning to His Church on earth, to stay on watch for His return (a la Matt.24), and for us to keep our garments (white robes we're promised), unless we walk naked and ashamed at His coming because of being found deceived to the dragon.

Rev.16:16 And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
(KJV)

Satan's host are gathered to battle on the 6th Vial, and then on the 7th Vial they are defeated by Christ at His coming. That ends the tribulation time upon the saints. That is when we are "caught up", gathered by Christ to Jerusalem where He's coming to per Zech.14 and Acts 1. That is the "day of the Lord" timing with Christ coming "as a thief" like He referred to in v.15 above. It is when the elements are burned up that represent man's works being cleansed off the surface of this earth per 2 Pet.3:10.

That is what those in Christ Jesus are to understand about the 666 number per the end of Rev.13.

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
The main lesson about the number of the beast (666) is that it's to point to the time order of the beast's coming per the seals, trumpets, and vials. He comes on the 6th seal, 6th trumpet, 6th vial. Determining the 6th seal with his coming is the most difficult.

6th Seal:

Rev 6:12-13
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
(KJV) This scripture coinsides with the end of matthew 24 and Revelation 11

God gave us a 'pattern' for that event that applied to Pharaoh back in Ezekiel 32...

Ezek 32:7-11
7 And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light.
8 All the bright lights of heaven will I make dark over thee, and set darkness upon thy land, saith the Lord GOD.
9 I will also vex the hearts of many people, when I shall bring thy destruction among the nations, into the countries which thou hast not known.
10 Yea, I will make many people amazed at thee, and their kings shall be horribly afraid for thee, when I shall brandish my sword before them; and they shall tremble at every moment, every man for his own life, in the day of thy fall.
11 For thus saith the Lord GOD; The sword of the king of Babylon shall come upon thee.
(KJV)

That was supposedly only about the end of Pharaoh's historical reign in old Egypt, when God sent the king of Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar) to destroy. But it's also... a pattern for the end times with the final Antichrist, the king of Babylon title being an anti-type for Satan (Isaiah 14). Major problems with some of it being only historical though, because the stars withdrawing their shinning, and the sun becoming dark, and the moon darkened are given as endtime signs in many places in God's Word. Also, in other Scripture about the end, like Joel, Isaiah, the sign about the stars is about their withdrawin their brightness or shinning, not stars 'falling' to the earth.

The idea of untimely figs is about the winter fig that grows in the winter and falls off in the spring. It's an early fig, not the main ripe fig that grows later. God uses it to represent a false time. The idea of stars falling to earth is also a sign given about Satan's original rebellion of drawing a third of the angels at his original first rebellion per Rev.12:3-4. God is showing us it's going to happen again for the end times, on that 6th Seal.

The main idea of that? The 6th Seal timing includes the time when Satan is cast down to this earth for the tribulation timing which is what the Rev.12:7-17 Scripture is about.

6th Trumpet:

Rev 9:11-15
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
(KJV)

The river Euphrates was the northern border of old Israel. It's being used as a symbolic or spiritual border here regarding those four angels. On that 2nd Woe - 6th Trumpet, there's a loosing across that symbolic border of Euphrates, and it's a spiritual loosing, since just prior to its sound Satan as that king and angel of the bottomless pit is about him, and no other. That prep time is marker for the tribulation time. This loosing is set for a specific hour, day, month, and year.

6th Vial Parallel:

Rev 16:12-17
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

That's a parallel timing with the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe period. The Euphrates river is dried up allowing the loosing shown back in Rev.9. We're shown the beast, dragon, and false prophet active upon the earth, with miracles. They go forth to the kings of all the earth to gather them to the battle of Armageddon that's to occur on the 7th Vial, for the when the 7th final Vial comes, it's all over.

Rev.16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

At this point in the timeline our Lord Jesus gives a warning to His Church on earth, to stay on watch for His return (a la Matt.24), and for us to keep our garments (white robes we're promised), unless we walk naked and ashamed at His coming because of being found deceived to the dragon.

Rev.16:16 And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
(KJV)

Satan's host are gathered to battle on the 6th Vial, and then on the 7th Vial they are defeated by Christ at His coming. That ends the tribulation time upon the saints. That is when we are "caught up", gathered by Christ to Jerusalem where He's coming to per Zech.14 and Acts 1. That is the "day of the Lord" timing with Christ coming "as a thief" like He referred to in v.15 above. It is when the elements are burned up that represent man's works being cleansed off the surface of this earth per 2 Pet.3:10.

That is what those in Christ Jesus are to understand about the 666 number per the end of Rev.13.

None of that is true. You are trying to make it complexed when it is not. It can be understood by a child.

The beasts are nations. More the super powers.
The number of the man is the number that your nation gives to you in place of your name. The mark that you use to swear falsely to the beast is the mark of the beast.
But you will all find out soon enough.