The big drone attack on Israel today...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear prophecy enthusiasts, if you have any insight on where this will lead, please give me your input? Thanks.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear prophecy enthusiasts, if you have any insight on where this will lead, please give me your input? Thanks.
We wait and see, is all. We know Israel and Persia (Iran) will be in conflict, but until the prophecy terms are matched, we don't know.

Much love!

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Go to the Attack now: Elam, Aram and Kir!
The Lord is actually encouraging Iran and its allies to attack Israel. It’s a bit like Clint Eastwood saying: “C’mon; make my day”! [Elam & Media = Iran, Aram = Syria and Lebanon, Kir = Arabia.]

Isaiah 21:2-7 I see the future: The betrayer will betray and the spoiler will spoil. Advance Elam, up Media, to the attack! Do not hesitate, make your move! I am seized by pain, trembling in fear, horrified by what I hear, aghast by what I see. The leaders and generals sit down to eat and drink – Get up now! It’s time to prepare your weapons and post a lookout. He must be fully alert to warn us if he sees columns of mounted troops advancing.

Isaiah 22:5-6 For the Lord has ordained a Day of disaster, a Day of panic and cries for help in the valleys and mountains. Elam prepares the main weapon of its might, the armoured troops of Aram are readied and Kir readies its defences.

Isaiah 21:1 & 8-10 The lookout calls: it comes - A mighty blast sweeps up from the south, from a place of terror. A voice calls: ”fallen is the wicked land, her gods are shattered” My people are like threshed grain on the threshing floor. From the God of Israel, I have told you.

Isaiah 22:1-5 Tell me, what is amiss with you? Why have you climbed up onto the roof? Why do you panic and run out of your houses? Your city is in an uproar, those fallen have not been killed by the sword in battle. All your commanders have fled, the bravest soldiers have gone in all directions. That is why I said: leave Me to weep in misery. Do not console Me for the ruin of My people.

Isaiah 22:7-11 The Lord’s protection over Judah is removed and the Destroyer of the nations overruns them; their preparations and military might is of no avail, because they do not look to the One who made them, or have any respect for Him who planned it all long ago.

Isaiah 22:12-14 On that Day, the Lord called for weeping and mourning, but instead there was joy and merrymaking, feasting and dancing. You say: ‘let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die”
Here are Words revealed by the Lord of Hosts - Your wickedness will never be wiped out, surely you [Judah] will die for it
Ref: REB, CJB. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

A confederation of nations and entities will conspire to attack the State of Israel. Psalm 83:1-8 They prepare their weapons – ‘shafts tipped with fire’ - Psalms 7:13, their nuclear missiles and thousands of rockets. Jeremiah 49:35 But the commencement of their attack ‘calls forth the wrath of the Lord’ - Ezekiel 7:14. The Lord has ordained a Day of disaster, a mighty blast of thunder, earthquakes and fire. Isaiah 66:15-16, Jeremiah 25:30-38, Joel 1:15, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:10, Revelation 6:12-17

This mighty blast will come from the sun, Isaiah 30:25-28. Isaiah 29:5-6 Suddenly, all in an instant punishment will come from the Lord with thunder, earthquakes and a great noise, with storms and flames of devouring fire, that will crumble your enemies into dust. This shocking 1 day sunstrike, will literally fufill the over 100 prophesies about it. The initial flash EMP, will kill many in the military, because it will cause all rockets, bombs, etc, to explode, on or under the ground. Deut. 32:22, Psalm 35:8 Also many will be killed in the cities by the earthquakes and fires. Then there is a 24 hour period between the initial light flash of this coronal mass ejection and the arrival of the main mass of superheated hydrogen plasma. Everyone is terrified, Jeremiah 6:24-26, Luke 21:26, but some will party and ‘eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die’. Ezekiel 12:19-20, Isaiah 6:11-13

The Lord’s protection over the Jewish State of Israel is removed, because they do not look to Him who made them, or have respect for how He helped them in the past. The Israelis refuse to acknowledge God’s Hand in their affairs or call for His help so they will be ‘as grain on the threshing floor’. Luke 3:17, Jeremiah 8:5-12, Jer. 11:15-16, Isaiah 4:3-4

The main force of the CME will be upon the Middle East, all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates will be virtually depopulated, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 12:14.

This will enable the true righteous Israelites to gather and settle in the holy Land and the rest of the end time prophesies will unfold, culminating at the end of the age with the Return of Jesus for His 1000 year reign on earth. Maranatha!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go to the Attack now: Elam, Aram and Kir!
The Lord is actually encouraging Iran and its allies to attack Israel. It’s a bit like Clint Eastwood saying: “C’mon; make my day”! [Elam & Media = Iran, Aram = Syria and Lebanon, Kir = Arabia.]

Isaiah 21:2-7 I see the future: The betrayer will betray and the spoiler will spoil. Advance Elam, up Media, to the attack! Do not hesitate, make your move! I am seized by pain, trembling in fear, horrified by what I hear, aghast by what I see. The leaders and generals sit down to eat and drink – Get up now! It’s time to prepare your weapons and post a lookout. He must be fully alert to warn us if he sees columns of mounted troops advancing.

Isaiah 22:5-6 For the Lord has ordained a Day of disaster, a Day of panic and cries for help in the valleys and mountains. Elam prepares the main weapon of its might, the armoured troops of Aram are readied and Kir readies its defences.

Isaiah 21:1 & 8-10 The lookout calls: it comes - A mighty blast sweeps up from the south, from a place of terror. A voice calls: ”fallen is the wicked land, her gods are shattered” My people are like threshed grain on the threshing floor. From the God of Israel, I have told you.

Isaiah 22:1-5 Tell me, what is amiss with you? Why have you climbed up onto the roof? Why do you panic and run out of your houses? Your city is in an uproar, those fallen have not been killed by the sword in battle. All your commanders have fled, the bravest soldiers have gone in all directions. That is why I said: leave Me to weep in misery. Do not console Me for the ruin of My people.

Isaiah 22:7-11 The Lord’s protection over Judah is removed and the Destroyer of the nations overruns them; their preparations and military might is of no avail, because they do not look to the One who made them, or have any respect for Him who planned it all long ago.

Isaiah 22:12-14 On that Day, the Lord called for weeping and mourning, but instead there was joy and merrymaking, feasting and dancing. You say: ‘let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die”
Here are Words revealed by the Lord of Hosts - Your wickedness will never be wiped out, surely you [Judah] will die for it.
Ref: REB, CJB. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

A confederation of nations and entities will conspire to attack the State of Israel. Psalm 83:1-8 They prepare their weapons – ‘shafts tipped with fire’ - Psalms 7:13, their nuclear missiles and thousands of rockets. Jeremiah 49:35 But the commencement of their attack ‘calls forth the wrath of the Lord’ - Ezekiel 7:14. The Lord has ordained a Day of disaster, a mighty blast of thunder, earthquakes and fire. Isaiah 66:15-16, Jeremiah 25:30-38, Joel 1:15, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:10, Revelation 6:12-17

This mighty blast will come from the sun, Isaiah 30:25-28. Isaiah 29:5-6 Suddenly, all in an instant punishment will come from the Lord with thunder, earthquakes and a great noise, with storms and flames of devouring fire, that will crumble your enemies into dust. This shocking 1 day sunstrike, will literally fufill the over 100 prophesies about it. The initial flash EMP, will kill many in the military, because it will cause all rockets, bombs, etc, to explode, on or under the ground. Deut. 32:22, Psalm 35:8 Also many will be killed in the cities by the earthquakes and fires. Then there is a 24 hour period between the initial light flash of this coronal mass ejection and the arrival of the main mass of superheated hydrogen plasma. Everyone is terrified, Jeremiah 6:24-26, Luke 21:26, but some will party and ‘eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die’. Ezekiel 12:19-20, Isaiah 6:11-13

The Lord’s protection over the Jewish State of Israel is removed, because they do not look to Him who made them, or have respect for how He helped them in the past. The Israelis refuse to acknowledge God’s Hand in their affairs or call for His help so they will be ‘as grain on the threshing floor’. Luke 3:17, Jeremiah 8:5-12, Jer. 11:15-16, Isaiah 4:3-4

The main force of the CME will be upon the Middle East, all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates will be virtually depopulated, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 12:14.

This will enable the true righteous Israelites to gather and settle in the holy Land and the rest of the end time prophesies will unfold, culminating at the end of the age with the Return of Jesus for His 1000 year reign on earth. Maranatha!
I cannot see a CME as God's primary means of judgment, as you do. He may very well use the sun, but He could just as well divide the nations against themselves and bring about Armageddon as a tool of judgment. I have no special insight on God's particular method of judgment apart from what has been happening all through history. God has used armies, and He has used natural phenomena, to bring about judgment against the human race.

Your view of Israel appears to be anti-Zionist. Although I might agree with you that Israel is not Christian, and is guilty of many sins, I think God is aiming to protect and save the Israeli nation on behalf of their patriarch Abraham. Some good people must come out of Israel to give birth to a new Christian nation in the future.

And so, I think Israel must be saved. Today, after seeing the incredible display of defense against Iranian missiles, I'm more convinced than ever that God is showing His justice and His wish to defend the defenseless. Israel stands like a tiny island in a sea of hostility, trying to survive in the wake of the Holocaust. Somehow God has equipped Israel with the means to defend itself. May God give them wisdom, strength, and yes--virtue!

Reactions: pompadour

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well we know that sometime in the future that Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Ethipia and others will invade Israel. All are antisemitic and disalike Israel. This could be the catalyst that leads to that invasion. Otherwise it is just another war and rumors of wars that are part of this age.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
No. But ..

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Isa.5:20

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be." Rev.22:12

".. and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. Rev.20:12-13.

God isn't going to send everyone back into the world and say, "Go back so I can send events and experiences across your path in your own life and events you will see and maybe experience in the world so that those events can be used as a scale."

No. It's happeneing now. The scale is now, and each generation has had it scale or scales, and each individual their own scales. God is judging the world now. THEN, at the GWT, the books will be opened to see how we all reacted to all situations and events and things in our own lives as well as events taking place in the world.

It's the exact same spirit behind Gog and Magog - Satan - who is the spirit behind the attack on Israel and all antisemtic attacks on Jews in the diaspora that is going on today. It's the same spirit behind the beast to come, and the spirit who will be behind Gog and Magog at the close of the millennium.

It really seems as though this is leading to the rise of the beast, but whether or not it is, as long as we understand the spiritual war behind it all, so that we don't join with all those who are already putting evil for good and darkness for light (which includes putting lies for truth), and as long as we support and pray for the real victims (i.e Israel and the Jews), and do not throw our lot behind "Gog and Magog" (like many Germans did before and during WWII).

It really doesn't matter what our theology is regarding Israel and Jews who do not believe in Jesus. What matters now is how we react to this. God has allowed every generation to see evil and sent experiences and events across the paths of all individuals as well as world events like this so that it can be known what we will do, and whatever we do is written in the books.

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Isa.5:20

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be." Rev.22:12

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is Home to stay in the Land of the Bible!

Amos 9:14-15
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Some good people must come out of Israel to give birth to a new Christian nation in the future.
The new Christian nation in all of the holy Land, will be people from every tribe [of Israel] race, nation and language, Isaiah 62:1-5, Rev 7:9
Some of them will be Christian Jews, but the majority will be the peoples who are Christians now.

This latest attack by Iran is over and Iran have saved 'face', by sending over a barrage of drones and rockets. Which did virtually no damage, intentionally; as the situation is not ripe yet.
Both sides will have gained valuable lessons from this episode.
Israel is Home to stay in the Land of the Bible!
Jeremiah 12:14 and many other Prophesies , refute you.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The new Christian nation in all of the holy Land, will be people from every tribe [of Israel] race, nation and language, Isaiah 62:1-5, Rev 7:9
Some of them will be Christian Jews, but the majority will be the peoples who are Christians now.

This latest attack by Iran is over and Iran have saved 'face', by sending over a barrage of drones and rockets. Which did virtually no damage, intentionally; as the situation is not ripe yet.

We'll have to "follow our own road" on this...

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is no new Christian nation for there was never an old christian nation. The church is one body made up of people from all nations.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There is no new Christian nation for there was never an old christian nation. The church is one body made up of people from all nations.
Did you even bother to read Isaiah 62:1-5?

Isaiah 62:1-2a For Zion’s sake, I shall not keep silent – until her victory shines forth, like the sunrise, her victory like a blazing torch. The nations will see your victory and their rulers your glory.
Isaiah prophesies for the sake of Zion; the holy Land. There will be a great victory, ‘like a blazing torch’ - a CME sunstrike over the attacking enemies. Isaiah 30:25-30 & 66:15-16, Psalms 11:4-6 The world will see it and be amazed. Jeremiah 33:6-16

Isaiah 62:2b-5 You will receive a new name, the Lord Himself will give it. You will be like a glorious crown in His hand. No more are you forsaken and your Land desolate. You will be called ‘Hephzibah’ and the Land, ‘Beulah’. For the Lord will delight in you and it will be like a marriage: He will rejoice over you as a bridegroom over his bride. ‘Hephzibah’ = My delight is in her. ‘Beulah’ = married. Isaiah 49:18
The Lord’s people, all the Christian Israelites of God, will be gathered and settled into their heritage, all of the holy Land, in the new nation of Beulah. Wonderful promises to them of fertility and wealth. They will live in justice, peace and security, as He intended people to be.

Isaiah 62:6-7 Jerusalem, on your walls, I have posted watchmen, they will call out: You that invoke the Name of the Lord, do not rest and give no rest to the Lord until He makes Jerusalem a praise throughout the world.
The Hebrew word for ‘watchmen’, is ‘natzar’, the root word for Nazarene; literally all Christian believers. WE must not rest or let the Lord forget His people and His Land. Keep praying for our redemption and restoration. Ezekiel 36:24-28, Isaiah 52:7-9

Isaiah 62:8-9 The Lord has sworn to never again allow foreigners to take the produce of the Land, but you who give praises to Him will eat the grain and drink the wine, within My sacred courts.
After the great clearance in the Middle East, only His righteous people will be allowed to live there, those who love the Lord and obey Him. Isaiah 66:20-21, Ezekiel 20:38

Isaiah 62:10-11 Pass through the gates – clear a road for My people. Build a highway, remove the rocks and make a signal to guide the people. Proclaim to the ends of the earth, say to the offspring of Zion: See your deliverance comes, His reward is with Him and He will make recompense.
The great gathering of the Lord’s people – the second Exodus, will happen in the same manner as the first Exodus. Leaders [shepherds] will arise to guide the flock, in the spirit of Moses and Elijah. Jeremiah 3:14-15, Isaiah 58:11, Isaiah 43:5-7, Micah 4:6, Isaiah 49:9-13, Isaiah 51:3, Zechariah 8:11-12, Isaiah 40:1-5, Ezekiel 11:17

Isaiah 62:12 They will be called ‘The Holy people, the Redeemed of God’ and Jerusalem will be called ‘sought after, the City no longer forsaken’.
The Lord’s faithful Christian people: living in the Holy Land of Beulah, as He created them to live, being a ‘light to the nations’ and witnesses to His salvation. They will be divided into 12 groups, named after the original sons of Jacob. Jesus will appear to them, 1 Thess 1:10 and 12,000 missionaries will be selected from them, Revelation 14:1-7, to go to every people group on earth, to preach the good news of the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 66:19, 1 Peter 2:9-10, Acts 2:39, Jeremiah 31:23-34

Joel 2:23-27 People of Zion, rejoice – your God will recompense you for the years that others have ravaged your Land. You will again have plenty in your own Land. Then you will know that I am present in Israel and that I and no other am your God. We will know the Lord is present by His deeds. Just as it was at the Exodus. Must be before the Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sit back and watch God fight for Israel, if you can.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 62:2b-5 You will receive a new name, the Lord Himself will give it. You will be like a glorious crown in His hand. No more are you forsaken and your Land desolate. You will be called ‘Hephzibah’ and the Land, ‘Beulah’. For the Lord will delight in you and it will be like a marriage: He will rejoice over you as a bridegroom over his bride. ‘Hephzibah’ = My delight is in her. ‘Beulah’ = married. Isaiah 49:18
The Lord’s people, all the Christian Israelites of God, will be gathered and settled into their heritage, all of the holy Land, in the new nation of Beulah. Wonderful promises to them of fertility and wealth. They will live in justice, peace and security, as He intended people to be.
That is what I have written you- All the Christian Israelites (the saved descendants of Abraham AND Isaac AND Jacob) will inherit the land.

Even though you deny it- you are a classic replacement theologian.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That is what I have written you- All the Christian Israelites (the saved descendants of Abraham AND Isaac AND Jacob) will inherit the land.

Even though you deny it- you are a classic replacement theologian.
I don't deny that.
The descendants of the Patriarchs are the Christian peoples. Galatians 3:26-29 makes that clear. By their faith.
But by their lack of faith, the Jews have been removed from the Olive Tree of God's elect. Romans 11:20-21
Scripture never says they will be redeemed. Only a remnant of Judah will be saved.

You are a classic rapture to heaven believer, deceived by that false theory, which must have the Jews going thru Tribulation, while you sit in heaven, Such incredible ideas, are beyond science fiction and can never happen.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't deny that.
The descendants of the Patriarchs are the Christian peoples. Galatians 3:26-29 makes that clear. By their faith.
But by their lack of faith, the Jews have been removed from the Olive Tree of God's elect. Romans 11:20-21
Scripture never says they will be redeemed. Only a remnant of Judah will be saved.

You are a classic rapture to heaven believer, deceived by that false theory, which must have the Jews going thru Tribulation, while you sit in heaven, Such incredible ideas, are beyond science fiction and can never happen.
No the descendants of the patriarchs are the physical children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The only way to view them as something else is to rewrite the SCriptures.

I have written you numerous times that the Scriptures say only a remnant in each generation will be saved and in the last days 1/3 of physical Jews (the all Israel of Romans 11) will be saved. For they are the only survivors of the Israelites.

And the rapture to heaven is biblically without refute unless one reinterprets Scripture

Paul said to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord! Jesus is in heaven now!
Jesus said He was going back to heaven to prepare a place for us and will come again to receive us to those heavenly rooms- that is the body of Christ
In Rev. 20 before Jesus returns, the church is in heaven as teh bride and she has made herself ready. We marry Jesus in heaven, we return with HIm and have the marriage supper on earth.

It is all right there just as God wrote it.

Galatians 3:26-29

King James Version

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

This is the church which started at Pentecost and ends at the rapture.

But in order to be a child of Israel, one needs to be the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! That is the Bible and not replacement theology that you promote.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
And the rapture to heaven is biblically without refute unless one reinterprets Scripture
Nothing to refute, There is no scripture that says God will take His people to live in heaven.
Our destiny and great privilege is to live in the holy Land, being the people God always wanted there, but has never yet had. His witnesses and His Light to the nations.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
As for Iran's drone and rocket attack, it was a fizzer. They were careful to not hit anything important and deaths and injuries were minimal.

But at the Appointed time:
Psalms 94:1-7 God of vengeance1, show Yourself. Repay the arrogant as they deserve. Rise now and judge the earth, give to the godless their just penalty. Lord: How long will the wicked exult? Evildoers oppress Your people, Your chosen nation. They say: The Lord does not see, the God of Jacob pays no heed.

Isaiah 42:14-15 Long have I restrained Myself2, I kept silence and held Myself in check, now I am like a woman in labour, as in the throes of childbirth. I shall lay waste to the land, dry up rivers and lakes will become deserts.

Psalms 102:13 & 19-20 You will arise and have mercy on Zion, for it is time to pity her. The appointed time has come3. The Lord looks down from His sanctuary on high and surveys the earth. He hears the supplications of the exiles and will set free those threatened with annihilation.

Psalms 78:65-66 Then the Lord awoke as a sleeper awakes4, as a warrior suddenly disturbed. He struck His foes and defeated them, to their eternal shame.

Psalms 2:4-9 The Lord, enthroned in the heavens5 laughs and derides His enemies. Angrily He rebukes them and in His wrath, He devastates the nations, shattering them like a clay pot.

Psalms 11:4-6 The Lord is on His throne in heaven5. He observes all people and judges them. He hates those who love violence. He will rain fiery coals and brimstone upon the wicked peoples6; scorching winds will be their sentence.

Psalms 50:1-5 Our God is coming and will not keep silent. A consuming fire runs ahead of Him and around Him a great storm rages6.

Psalms 18:13 The Lord thundered from the heavens5, He raised His voice amid hail and glowing coals. He hurled forth arrows of lightning6 and sped them to their mark.

Joel 1:15, 2 Peter 3:10, Malachi 4:1, Zeph. 3:8, Isaiah 13:9, Isaiah 66:15-16, Jer. 9:22 The Day is near, the Day of the Lord it comes, as a mighty destruction from the Almighty. On that unexpected Day, the sky will be dispersed with a great noise and the earth will be enveloped in flames7. All peoples will be brought to judgement and many will die.
Ref; REB. Some verses abridged.

1/ We know God as a God of love, but also of justice and this means that He must exact a just punishment onto those who deny Him and ignore His commands. Nahum 1:2, Isaiah 1:24, Romans 1:18

2/ The Lord has kept out of world affairs and allowed people to follow their own desires. This is our free will choice. Isaiah 64:7, Eccl. 8:5-7, Psalms 89:46, 1 Thess. 4:6-8

3/ God has a plan and all that is prophesied will come to pass at its appointed time. Isaiah 46:10, Psalms 33:10-11

4/ The Lord springs into action! Haggai 2:21-22, Amos 5:9, Joel 2:11, Psalms 144:5-6

5/ This event is NOT the Return, the Lord stays in His sanctuary. Psalm 102:19-20, Isa 60:1-3

6/ The great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, prophesied over 100 times throughout the Bible, the Day of punishment on the nations, triggered by an attack on the State of Israel. Psalms 83:1-18, Habakkuk 3:12, Isaiah 34:1-5

7/ The only logical explanation for a worldwide fire, is a Coronal Mass Ejection, an explosion of the suns surface. This is confirmed by Isaiah 30:26 and Malachi 4:1.

A CME of unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth, the mass of superheated hydrogen plasma will fulfil all the prophesied effects: in the sky, heat, smoke, electrical, volcanic, earthquakes and the loss of our modern infrastructure. Deut. 32:22 & 34-35, Ezekiel 21:10, Revelation 6:12-17

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing to refute, There is no scripture that says God will take His people to live in heaven.
Our destiny and great privilege is to live in the holy Land, being the people God always wanted there, but has never yet had. His witnesses and His Light to the nations.
Yes there is. You are just so used to reinterpreting gods word to fit the false theology you have bought, you cannot see it before your own eyes.

Believing Israel will inherit the land , just as God promised. These are the Jews who survive Armageddon. The saved Gentiles who survive, will repopulate the rest of the planet and once a year have to bring sacrifices to Jerusalem and celebrate the feast of tabernacles. The nations who do not send a representative will suffer drought that year in the millenial kingdom. Thus it is written, thus it shall be done.

Zechariah 14:16-21

King James Version

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness Unto The Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.

Let me remind you Keraz of one thing, when god says it shall come to pass-----it shall come to pass!!!!!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes there is.
I repeat: There is no scripture that says God will take His people to live in heaven.
If you can't provide one, then go away.
Let me remind you Keraz of one thing, when god says it shall come to pass-----it shall come to pass!!!!!
Unfortunately, you seen to be clueless as to what God has planned for the future of His Christian peoples.
It cannot be a 'rapture to heaven'; as you fondly imagine. as that would mean the God has failed to get a people in the holy Land, who will display His glory to the nations and to prepare the world for the coming Kingdom of Jesus.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The saved Gentiles who survive, will repopulate the rest of the planet and once a year have to bring sacrifices to Jerusalem and celebrate the feast of tabernacles.

The passage doesn't speak of saved Gentiles. Some are called heathens.