• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You can fake it,.... you can "cut and paste it"...... but you can't yet understand it, Johann.
I am the LAST person you can call a fake and Lo!-I see error in your theology, half truths mixed with ad hominem attacks.
Listen up-I am not here to be "delivered by you" and I think I understand more than you know-as far as "cut and paste" either you like it, or don't-this is for the edification for other believers.
You are merely an impediment standing in my way.

Have a good day, and by the way, language barrier is no problem, I had numerous debates with people such as yourself and can hold my own.

And thank you for your utter inability to say "Yes-No" Master of deflection.
Shalom
Johann.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am the LAST person you can call a fake and Lo!-I see error in your theology, half truths mixed with ad hominem attacks.
Listen up-I am not here to be "delivered by you" and I think I understand more than you know-as far as "cut and paste" either you like it, or don't-this is for the edification for other believers.
You are merely an impediment standing in my way.

Have a good day, and by the way, language barrier is no problem, I had numerous debates with people such as yourself and can hold my own.

Shalom
Johann.
Being called a fake is but just a taste of what is and what is to come against the lambs .
Johann . You go read some of the responses by some on this site and watch closely what i get called .
And in person , i cannot and will not even repeat some of the names i been called . For this site
would have be be rated R PLUS to hear those four letter words or words that equate to those words .
Even on sites i have been called the devil , son of perditon anti christ
racist . Its on them my friend . They can all me as they please . It wont be stopping me from procliaming the truth
and pointing only to Christ and HIS teachings , the apostels teachings and reminders and all holy biblical doctrine .
Throw that armour on my friend . Words are but words , the persecutions will SOON get much worse .
And i mean MUCH WORSE . Real actions , real physical persecutions ,trials that we have yet to face will come upon us .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Being called a fake is but just a taste of what is and what is to come against the lambs .
Johann . You go read some of the responses by some on this site and watch closely what i get called .
And in person , i cannot and will not even repeat some of the names i been called . For this site
would have be be rated R PLUS to hear those four letter words or words that equate to those words .
Even on sites i have been called the devil , son of perditon anti christ
racist . Its on them my friend . They can all me as they please . It wont be stopping me from procliaming the truth
and pointing only to Christ and HIS teachings , the apostels teachings and reminders and all holy biblical doctrine .
Throw that armour on my friend . Words are but words , the persecutions will SOON get much worse .
And i mean MUCH WORSE . Real actions , real physical persecutions ,trials that we have yet to face will come upon us .
Persecution and suffering we have here in real time my brother-I don't have time for lazy "sofa-Christians, beer in one hand, eyes glued to the TV"
Stay strong brother, I enjoy your welcoming input everywhere I go.
Johann.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go ye and proclaim the truth . Correct error , remind all of all warnings . Remind all of all promises .
Behold both the goodness and severity of GOD . preach n teach ON BOTH .
Use all sound biblical doctrine .
Who so ever hears amen and who so ever forbears its on them .
My mission is not to pander to the ever changing world to win the world . Or i would have spoken and lived in VAIN .
For worldy mindsets cannot win the world to CHRIST .
SPEAK THE TRUTH , USE ALL BIBLICAL DOCTRINE and who so ever hears amen and who so ever rejects , ITS On them .
But never conform to the ways of men to win the lost or to edify the church . FOR their ways are vain
their progressive ideals are vainity .
FOr if we fish for men using wordly bait , You shall catch only wordly men .
BUT if we preach using Solid biblcial doctrine , Ye shall be fishers of men indeed and souls will be won
and churches will be built up . GOD alone giveth the increase .
OUR DUTY IS to simply speak the TRUTH . HE who hears amen and he who forbears its on them .
Warn the peoples , remind with all biblical reminders , FOR the TIME HAS COME that many no longer endure sound doctrine
but have heaped to themselves teachers which preach mintidas , lies unto the people .
And though their numbers grow , Their faith is dead and their words are vain . PREACH JESUS CHRIST and all
holy biblical doctrine .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Go ye and proclaim the truth . Correct error , remind all of all warnings . Remind all of all promises .
Behold both the goodness and severity of GOD . preach n teach ON BOTH .
Use all sound biblical doctrine .
Who so ever hears amen and who so ever forbears its on them .
My mission is not to pander to the ever changing world to win the world . Or i would have spoken and lived in VAIN .
For worldy mindsets cannot win the world to CHRIST .
SPEAK THE TRUTH , USE ALL BIBLICAL DOCTRINE and who so ever hears amen and who so ever rejects , ITS On them .
But never conform to the ways of men to win the lost or to edify the church . FOR their ways are vain
their progressive ideals are vainity .
FOr if we fish for men using wordly bait , You shall catch only wordly men .
BUT if we preach using Solid biblcial doctrine , Ye shall be fishers of men indeed and souls will be won
and churches will be built up . GOD alone giveth the increase .
OUR DUTY IS to simply speak the TRUTH . HE who hears amen and he who forbears its on them .
Warn the peoples , remind with all biblical reminders , FOR the TIME HAS COME that many no longer endure sound doctrine
but have heaped to themselves teachers which preach mintidas , lies unto the people .
And though their numbers grow , Their faith is dead and their words are vain . PREACH JESUS CHRIST and all
holy biblical doctrine .
1Ti_1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

2Ti_4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Tit_1:9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

Tit_2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:

Amen brother
Johann.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Ti_1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

2Ti_4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Tit_1:9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

Amen brother
Johann.
Wonderful words of truth . As are all words in the bible . GOOD for reproof , for correction
for instruction in righteousness that the man of GOD may be throughly furnished unto ALL good works .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amen brother
Johann.
There is but one thing i would like to add to that . For the TIME HAS COME ,

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Listen up-I am not here to be "delivered by you"

More insinuations......

also, i can't "deliver" you, but i can lead you to it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Well for staters you are not Jesus or an Apostle who knows the hearts on men.

Hope this helps !!!

No, im not Jesus, and im not an apostle.
Im one of the other "5 fold".

And, The Bible and Christianity, are quite amazing.

And i'd like to actually offer you something more.

If you become serious about being a student of the word, then, here is a Key for you. (Reader).

K.) When you are learning to "rightly divided" the bible, dont look for similarities.... look for differences, as the differences teach you how to "divide" "rightly".

See, ... the Religious try to make the bible into one big SAME.
And the word of God, is not that at at all. Its actually, ..

1.) What happened
2.) What is happening
3.) What is going to happen

And its all going to be DIFFERENT than before., as the Bible is progressive revelation.....its always changing into the next revelation, from The Beginning, to End.

You'll find that the really bad scholars, and they are defined by this..... are not able to follow the changes.
They just see it as one big same, and that is exactly what it isn't.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Seems you really enjoy our little "debate?"

You made it a debate, then an attack.

What i was trying to do was, respond to what you wanted from me Initially.
But, you turned it into a..>"no, its this"...>"no, its THIS"........"listen behold, i know i told you that i had some confusion, but now i am teaching you".

So, once you make it like that, then you decided it was a debate , tho the debate is only in your mind.

For me, its just watching you spin in the dark, as you were spinning months ago when we had our last time together.

Since then ive written about 100 more Threads, and you have not.

So, im going to just leave it with you, and if you dont want to hear from me, the dont jam up my Threads with your cut and past, and your insults.

See, you obligate me to respond, when you post on my Threads.
So, you are invited to write your own, instead of just coming to mine, to Troll, or insinuate.

If later on, you want some help, i do have a PM box.
I am available.
And of course, if you just have to keep posting your mean spirited agenda on my Threads, then, i'll take if from there.

Its really up to you, Johann.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You made it a debate, then an attack.

What i was trying to do was, respond to what you wanted from me Initially.
But, you turned it into a..>"no, its this"...>"no, its THIS"........"listen behold, i know i told you that i had some confusion, but now i am teaching you".

So, once you make it like that, then you decided it was a debate , tho the debate is only in your mind.

For me, its just watching you spin in the dark, as you were spinning months ago when we had our last time together.

Since then ive written about 100 more Threads, and you have not.

So, im going to just leave it with you, and if you dont want to hear from me, the dont jam up my Threads with your cut and past, and your insults.

See, you obligate me to respond, when you post on my Threads.
So, you are invited to write your own, instead of just coming to mine, to Troll, or insinuate.

If later on, you want some help, i do have a PM box.
I am available.
And of course, if you just have to keep posting your mean spirited agenda on my Threads, then, i'll take if from there.

Its really up to you, Johann.
I think you have sinned against me with your narcissistic retorts since this is the real you, self, and that I can deal with-now that I know you are but a piece of clay, saya one piece of clay to the other.

Ecc_8:9 All this have I seen, and applied my heart unto every work that is done under the sun: there is a time wherein one man ruleth over another to his own hurt.

All this have I seen, and applied my lev unto every ma'aseh (labor, work) that has been done under the shemesh wherein one adam ruleth over another adam to the other's hurt.

Ecc_8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Because pitgam (sentence) against a ma'aseh hara'ah (an evil work) is not executed speedily, therefore the lev of the bnei haAdam is fully set in them to do rah.

One thing I can tell you, from me to you, you don't impress me and are in need to come down a couple of notches, clean up that vicious tongue of yours and be more approachable.
I am very friendly in saying this, but in real time could have been worse.

Enjoy your day

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I think you have sinned against me with your narcissistic retorts since this is the real you, Enjoy your day.

My "retorts" are only the simple exposure of your Legalistic Theology, and regarding your personal behavior.
No more, no less.

You stated your personal feelings about me and actually gave me a Psychiatric Evaluation, on a Pubic forrm for free.

Did you want to do a "Psychic Reading" for me also?
Im a "Gemini".... (wink).

And like i told you before, i do have a PM box.
I am here to help.
You have WAY TOO much Theology in your thinking, and not enough revelation knowledge regarding the fundamentals of the faith.
We can work on that together.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Behold ,thank you for helping me, Brother....it’s the Lord that helps me through you.

Thank you Father God!!.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold ,thank you for helping me, Brother....it’s the Lord that helps me through you.

Thank you Father God!!.

God is good all the time.

When i was first getting into some Theology, quite a while ago, i didnt know where to start or what to do.
To me at that time, the Bible was, sort of a mystical FairyTail , that seemed incomprehensible, elusive, strange.
Much time has passed and now the Holy Bible seems very mystical to me still but also very loving and kind and serious.

The reason i was able to go from , confused but eager student asking too many questions, to being able to share a few simple truths these days, is because God was good to me, and i never deserved it.....never..... still dont.
The Lord brought me to some good teachers, Spiritual Fathers, who were serious students of the Bible and extremely devout Disciples.

Maybe about 6 or 7, over much time.
3 of them were these.

James Kennedy
Lloyd Ogilvie
Adrian Rogers.

The Lord is our Light, and the Holy Spirit is our Teacher, and Revelation Knowledge is our Truth learned/gained...., but, we have to be taught by real teachers, as God gives teachers to the Body for the "perfecting of the Faith of the saints" and to Perfect the Saints.. Ss this keeps us safe, and speeds up our Growth in the Lord., and help us to understand what we are being asked to do.
God has a mission for us all.

(Don't forget about that Sunday School Class)

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Lord is our Light, and the Holy Spirit is our Teacher, and Revelation Knowledge is our Truth learned, but, we have to be taught by real teachers, as God gives teachers to the Body for the "perfecting of the Faith of the saints" and to Perfect the Saints.. Ss this keeps us safe, and speeds up our Growth in the Lord., and help us to understand what we are being asked to do.
God has a mission for us all
Amen!!...and God is teaching me, through you!!...such a long time waiting for this, I’m on cloud nine....Praise God..full of joy in the Lord.

Wonderful fellowship...

Reactions: Behold

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think this is saying, it’s all about the flesh, the flesh learns to walk in the Spirit , how do we do that, well, we have that new heart don’t we?, plus we have the renewing of our minds, the Holy Spirit is within us, we are not in sin and we don’t sin, it’s our flesh that God brings under control, and, Mark my words, the Spirit will most definitely overcome the flesh.......I even remember my flesh being at war with the Spirit as a new babe,...through many years of walking in faith and renewing my mind....I now walk in the Spirit...
Just my thoughts,Brothers and Sisters.
Please post your opinions and beliefs....I don’t mind if you think I’m talking a load of rubbish....it’s so good to discuss.....even if we don’t agree, at least we can stay open to others opinions and beliefs.....we can listen, we don’t have to agree....or take it on board.

What are your comments on this scripture, if you have any?....

Galatians 5:16-26

New International Version

16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever[a]you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control.Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.