• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A little confused here, almost every Christian I encounter says we are the bride of Christ. Why is this, and please any scripture that supports this message is greatly appreciated.

John 1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode (rested) upon him.

John 1:33-36 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Spirit. [34] And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God. [35] Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; [36] And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

Revelation 21:9-10 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. [10] And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
...Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Spirit.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
'And hath put all things under His feet,
and gave Him to be the head
over all things to the church,
Which is His body,
the fulness of Him that filleth all in all.'

(Ephesians 1:22)

Hello @Waiting on him,

As a member of the church which is His Body the fulness of Him 'that filleth all in all', my hope is not the same as that of the company described as 'The Bride'. The blessings that await me are 'in heavenly places in Christ Jesus' and are 'all spiritual blessings'. 'The Bride of the Lamb' has quite a different hope awaiting it.

Why do you think you are part of 'The Bride of the Lamb'?

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the response, but I still can’t seem to get any resolve how we can be the children born of God yet be the bride?
How about because God is God and He can give an object as many symbolic representations as He likes.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How about because God is God and He can give an object as many symbolic representations as He likes.
Hello @BarneyFife,

I do not believe that God mixes His metaphors.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

waiting is resting after working third shift. Can not answer for him. Responding because I’ve never understood this Christ divided...what God has joined and made one Spirit?

“Why do you think you are part of 'The Bride of the Lamb”

Curious how one can be born from above, come down from above, and not be part of New Jerusalem which is above and free?
Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Frustrated because (maybe hearing it wrong) but it is like asking what makes you think you’ve been born of the Spirit, given a New birth from above ‘alive unto God’ to walk in newness of life? Having no part in a New birth, no part in New Jerusalem...when He said “ye must be born again”

John 3:6-8 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. [7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. [8] The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
How then: Why do you think you are part of 'The Bride of the Lamb?
...betrothed to, belong to, joined with, made One with, partaker (a part) of the Lamb?

1 Corinthians 10:17 For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @BarneyFife,

I do not believe that God mixes His metaphors.

In Christ Jesus
Chris
Hi, Chris, perhaps I'm not understanding what you're saying about mixed metaphors, but...

Jesus Christ is called the following:
  • "Everlasting Father" AND the "Son of God"
  • "Servant", "Prince of peace" AND "King of kings"
  • "Lamb of God" AND "Shepherd"
  • "Alpha" AND "Omega."

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Mat 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Mat 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

I came not to send peace, but a sword.
John 14:27-30 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. [28] Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. [29] And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe. [30] Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Revelation 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
‘that they should kill one another’
Revelation 6:10-11 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? [11] And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

^ oddly is the ‘a little season’ Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Matthew 24:10-12 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. [11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. [12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
This is where that spiritual armor of God comes in handy :)

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
Eph 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Eph 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Eph 6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
Eph 6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Paul was between a rock and a hard place.
They couldn't even handle the milk, how would they handle the meat?
Get's grizly for sure.. chewing on the fat..
Makes your teeth strong though, and your jaws :)
and your mind sharp, and your tongue :)

They put him in prison. They killed Paul. Who is they?
The unbelievers..
Paul makes me shew grizzle and things get tough.
I forget where he is and his surroundings.

Hugs

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is where that spiritual armor of God comes in handy :)

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
Eph 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Eph 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Eph 6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
Eph 6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Paul was between a rock and a hard place.
They couldn't even handle the milk, how would they handle the meat?
Get's grizly for sure.. chewing on the fat..
Makes your teeth strong though, and your jaws :)
and your mind sharp, and your tongue :)

They put him in prison. They killed Paul. Who is they?
The unbelievers..
Paul makes me shew grizzle and things get tough.
I forget where he is and his surroundings.

Hugs

you had begun a thought provoking thread on tone. So often I have heard the tone of ‘still needing milk, not yet able to bear the meat’ as the tone of a sneer. Can’t tell you how many times on here I’ve been told to go away and find some milk because we are eating the meat. You can’t bear the meat ...As a demeaning tone of superiority but isn’t the hope in the edification and helping each other towards being able to bear the meat. Instead there is a coveting all the meat and sending away those not able to bear it to be crushed under the weight of ‘their not being able yet to bear’. Point is...Paul used to have that tone until the tone became nurturing, patient, developing, edifying that they may be able to bear as a parent to children 1 Corinthians 3:1-2 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. [2] I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

1 Corinthians 8:11-12 And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died? [12] But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.

Corinthians 3:1-2 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. [2] I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
John 16:12-13 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. [13] Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Acts 9:15-17 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: [16] For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake. [17] And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A little confused here, almost every Christian I encounter says we are the bride of Christ. Why is this, and please any scripture that supports this message is greatly appreciated.
I don't say that we are the bride of Christ.

We are His body, flesh of His flesh and bone of His bone. It's like being married, but closer.

Much love!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you had begun a thought provoking thread on tone. So often I have heard the tone of ‘still needing milk, not yet able to bear the meat’ as the tone of a sneer. Can’t tell you how many times on here I’ve been told to go away and find some milk because we are eating the meat. You can’t bear the meat ...As a demeaning tone of superiority but isn’t the hope in the edification and helping each other towards being able to bear the meat. Instead there is a coveting all the meat and sending away those not able to bear it to be crushed under the weight of ‘their not being able yet to bear’. Point is...Paul used to have that tone until the tone became nurturing, patient, developing, edifying that they may be able to bear as a parent to children 1 Corinthians 3:1-2 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. [2] I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

1 Corinthians 8:11-12 And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died? [12] But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.

Corinthians 3:1-2 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. [2] I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
John 16:12-13 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. [13] Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Acts 9:15-17 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: [16] For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake. [17] And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Spirit.

@Ziggy

1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abideth (remaineth) faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Revelation 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

1 John 4:11-13 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. [12] No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. [13] Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, [5] Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; [6] Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; [7] Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the 2 messengers went to Sodom, Lot met them in the gate. He said come home and they said nah, we'll just stay here.
He convinced them it wasn't safe.
I believe it was this very act of "Charity" that saved Lot's life, and those he was the "head" of.
Except his wife.. she couldn't leave that life behind. And became a memorial of a pillar of salt.
I was thinking salty tears, weeping and moaning for Tammuz..

Abraham got down to 5 righteous.. but there was only 1...
many are called but few are chosen...
And when you consider getting pregnant, it only takes 1 out of a million to carry on the next generation.

2 will be in the field, 1 taken and the other left.
And then you have twins.. oh my, lots of twins.

The only reason I believe they "buried" Ishmael. Is because they believed they could save themselves.

I was thinking to myself... I do that sometimes..
What difference does it make?
And all I heard was self-righteousness..
Isaac was given the law, Ishmael was given the testimony.

Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Jacob:

Gen 25:19 And these are the generations of Isaac, Abraham's son: Abraham begat Isaac:
Gen 25:20 And Isaac was forty years old when he took Rebekah to wife, the daughter of Bethuel the Syrian of Padanaram, the sister to Laban the Syrian.

Rebekah = "ensnarer"
a rope with a noose... oh my

Bethuel = "God destroys" or "man of God" or "dweller in God"

Syrian or Aramean = "exalted"
fifth son of Shem

Padan or Padan-aram = "field"
a plain or tableland in northern Mesopotamia in Aram, a region of Syria

Laban = "white"

Gen 49:9 Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
Gen 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
Gen 49:11 Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:
Gen 49:12 His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.

Shiloh
he whose it is, that which belongs to him, tranquillity
to be at rest, prosper, be quiet, be at ease
tranquil; Shiloh, an epithet of the Messiah:—Shiloh.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'And hath put all things under His feet,
and gave Him to be the head
over all things to the church,
Which is His body,
the fulness of Him that filleth all in all.'

(Ephesians 1:22)

Hello @Waiting on him,

As a member of the church which is His Body the fulness of Him 'that filleth all in all', my hope is not the same as that of the company described as 'The Bride'. The blessings that await me are 'in heavenly places in Christ Jesus' and are 'all spiritual blessings'. 'The Bride of the Lamb' has quite a different hope awaiting it.

In Christ Jesus
Chris
Still not sure, mainly still trying to get over the fact that the pots Jesus used to transform the wine at the wedding is the pots they had used to wash their hands in, it’s a wonder they didn’t all get the COVID.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 20:34-36 KJV
[34] And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: [35] But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: [36] Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 21:2 KJV
[2] And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

This is a metaphor! This is not to be taken literally in saying that the New Jerusalem is the bride. The city is dressed out AS a bride. this lets us know it is comparing and not saying literal.

But as for the church being the bride:

2 Corinthians 11:2
For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Ephesians 5:25-33
King James Version

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

Revelation 19:7-8
King James Version

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a metaphor! This is not to be taken literally in saying that the New Jerusalem is the bride. The city is dressed out AS a bride. this lets us know it is comparing and not saying literal.

But as for the church being the bride:

2 Corinthians 11:2
For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Ephesians 5:25-33
King James Version

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

Revelation 19:7-8
King James Version

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
Please see post #94

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.” (Revelation 21:2) New Jerusalem is the bride of Christ, made up of the anointed Christians who remain faithful to death and who are raised to become kings and priests with the glorified Jesus. (Revelation 3:12; 20:6) Just as earthly Jerusalem became the seat of government in ancient Israel, the magnificent New Jerusalem and her Bridegroom make up the government of the new system of things. This is the new heaven. The ‘bride comes down out of heaven,’ not literally, but in the sense of directing attention to the earth. The Lamb’s bride is to be his loyal helpmeet in operating a righteous government over all mankind. A blessing indeed for the new earth!

Reactions: Waiting on him

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode (rested) upon him.

John 1:33-36 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Spirit. [34] And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God. [35] Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; [36] And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

Revelation 21:9-10 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. [10] And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
...Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Spirit.
hard to find just dove, sometimes it's turtledove.
don't know the difference.. anywho.. what do you think of this?

Psa 74:18 Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O LORD, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.
Psa 74:19 O deliver not the soul of thy turtledove unto the multitude of the wicked: forget not the congregation of thy poor for ever.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 20:34-36 KJV
[34] And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: [35] But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: [36] Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.
So, Jesus is talking to the Sadducees. These guys have no sense of humor. They are solid ground with no concept of spiritual things whatsover.
They don't believe in the resurrection, or angels, eternal life, or .. divine predestination.
Sadducees = "the righteous"
a religious party at the time of Christ among the Jews, who denied that the oral law was a revelation of God to the Israelites, and who deemed the written law alone to be obligatory on the nation, as the divine authority. They denied the following doctrines:
resurrection of the body
immortality of the soul
existence of spirits and angels
divine predestination, affirmed free will

So you know they was mocking him when they asked about who's wife of the 7 husbands she would be in the resurrection?
Remember these guys consider themselves the "righteous" ones.
So what did he answer...
those which are accounted worthy...
the resurrection of the dead,
neither die any more
equal to angels
predetermined children of the ressurection...

2Sa 22:27 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself unsavoury.

NLT: To the pure you show yourself pure,
but to the wicked you show yourself hostile.

Pro 30:17 The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it.

eewww LOL hahahahahaha

Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Slam Dunk!
Hugs

Reactions: Waiting on him