The Bride

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hi Adstar To answer your question No I dont think our bodies are ghost spirits, Have you studied how we made? In the image of Christ. Consider his resurrected body... We are to look at Christ resurrected body was he a ghost ? Did he not eat and walk and talk and was seen and touched ? yet he was not flesh and blood ..this is our incorubtable body its not a ghostly spirit Its as real as the resureurected Christ was ... Its just not the sinful coruptable body of flesh and blood ..I think the problem is in understanding what our incoruptable body is..... It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: flesh is sown in corruption it is raised in incoruption ....but it still has mass and is a body.... Llet us consider: Did Jacob not wrestle with a real body of mass that the Angel took on ..surley an Angels did not take on a sinnful flesh body as he was not born..but incorruptal body. 43It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 46Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. 49And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. We will bear the same type body the resurected Christ had death is conquered yes because this spiritual body can not die of old age of sickness of all things flesh is subject to ...It can only be killed by God ..the second death 50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. We are talking bodies here not souls if ones soul is corupted its still corupted we again are talking bodies We are all changed to our incoruptable bodies that is Gods words and only he can kill it ....We still live on earth eat, drink, pray, live in cities have nations but Christ is our King .... I think you are taking the word spiritual to mean something like a ghost or spirit ...thats not what it means it simply means incoruptable ..as the flesh is coruptable ..Why is it you think because we are changed we can not have free will or nations or live here or be judged or killed by God ... We simply are no longer tied to sin of the flesh... Have you considered all those who have already died what of the saints and sinner good bad those who never heard the word through out time. What do you think are going to happen to those dead bodies ? We are told they will be raised, however we are appointed once to die in the flesh, So what kind of body do they have?If your view is right only saints get spirtual bodies and they cant be flesh again so what do they have as a body ... The more you think this through there is only one answer all are changed the dead are raised all are in incuruptable bodies ... Only subject to the second death which comes in Gods fire at the End if they do not learn during the millieum One of the first lessons in my How to Study the Bible is to learn the whole truth on a subject all verses relating to a topic must be looked at the subject must be examined in light of all verse's and thought out from start to finish in all those things that would be related to the subject ..Or We can not find a truth...Today we are not taught this precept upon precept line upon line way to study as God told us. God has declared,there is no flesh and blood coruptable bodies in the millieum ALL the raised dead and those left alive are changed. There are only incoruptable bodies ..with souls still liable to die in the millieum ...except the first resurrected who are not subject to the second death.and there isnt a single verse to say otherwise.. Just opinions and conclusions based in our lack to get our human minds around this unhuman concept of God. We can not even look upon him and live in these sinnful flesh bodies, yet we are told he will teach us ..and every eye will see him.. How can this be in your flesh..?? One would have to create contradiction after contradiction to assume there is flesh after the millieum sorry about the bold I couldnt get it to stop

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Hello Adstar,good to share with you as well
I see it as a Tribulation on the true followers of God by followers of satan followed by the Wrath of God brought down upon the followers of satan.If the tribulation of satan was only deception then the Saints mentioned below would not have been beheaded:Revelation 204 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[a] thousand years.Being beheaded is not the same as being deceived. It is suffering execution at the hands for the followers of the ACRevelation 1315 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. Being killed is tribulation, real physical tribulation. Brought to bear on those who refuse to worship the image of the beast.
You are correct,Christians will be killed during the tribulation,however it will not be at the hands of satan. John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. The deception is in the fact that the majority of the world will believe that satan is Christ,this would not be possible if satan were to go arround killing people.

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
n2thelight;73355]Hello Adstar said:
John 16:2[/URL] They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. The deception is in the fact that the majority of the world will believe that satan is Christ,this would not be possible if satan were to go arround killing people.
I don't believe i ever said satan would kill them. I think i said Followers of satan. All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
Christina;73347]50Now this I say said:
If we are no longer tied to sin of the flesh then why would God kill us? If we no longer sinned after the first resurection then how can we be judged and suffer the penalty of death? When we are raised from the dead at the first resurection we will be in our perfect eternal state of being. We will take part in the Victory over death that Jesus secured for all that believe Him.
Have you considered all those who have already died what of the saints and sinner good bad those who never heard the word through out time. What do you think are going to happen to those dead bodies ? We are told they will be raised, however we are appointed once to die in the flesh, So what kind of body do they have?
Condemed or Saved all those resurected will have eternal bodies. Just that some will be cast into the lake of fire while others will be with Jesus forever.
If your view is right only saints get spirtual bodies and they cant be flesh again so what do they have as a body ...
No, sorry if i did not make myself clear, i believe we will have incorruptable flesh bodies. That we will be changed from one body type to another.
The more you think this through there is only one answer all are changed the dead are raised all are in incuruptable bodies ... Only subject to the second death which comes in Gods fire at the End if they do not learn during the millieum
But scriptues confirm that those who take part in the first resurection of the saints Have eternity with Jesus and the second death has no power over them.Revelation 206 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.So If you take part in the first resurection of the saints you will never face the second death. No need to learn during the millenium. For we will all know because God will put His knowledge into us.
One of the first lessons in my How to Study the Bible is to learn the whole truth on a subject all verses relating to a topic must be looked at the subject must be examined in light of all verse's and thought out from start to finish in all those things that would be related to the subject ..Or We can not find a truth...Today we are not taught this precept upon precept line upon line way to study as God told us.
I agree.
God has declared,there is no flesh and blood coruptable bodies in the millieum ALL the raised dead and those left alive are changed. There are only incoruptable bodies ..with souls still liable to die in the millieum ...except the first resurrected who are not subject to the second death. and there isnt a single verse to say otherwise.. Just opinions and conclusions based in our lack to get our human minds around this unhuman concept of God. We can not even look upon him and live in these sinnful flesh bodies, yet we are told he will teach us ..and every eye will see him.. How can this be in your flesh..??
As you stated ealier in this letter, Jesus rose from the dead in His eternal body. Where not the apostles and all the rest who looked upon Him after his resurection in their sin flesh bodies? Yes they where, they witnessed His asssention into heaven while being in their sinful flesh bodies.All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Adstar, if you have noticed, God sentenced Satan to the second death ages ago, before the human races came to exist. (Ezekiel 28:18, Isaiah 14:15, John 17:12) Has Satan been born yet out in the flesh body like we are? The answer is no... So since God will kill Satan in the future in his very own spiritual body, Don't you think it makes sense God will do the same thing to other children who rebel and take Satan's side? Kill them in their spiritual bodies? This will happen after the Millennium Reign... where every single soul no longer in their flesh bodies, but their original bodies. which is the spiritual bodies.The second death is the death of one's soul. (Ezekiel 18:4, Ezekiel 18:20)... as while the book of Hebrew says we are once appointed to die. (Hebrews 9:27) What is the first death? Is it not dying in their flesh bodies? The Book of Matthew and Luke states that no human can kill a soul... only God can. (Matthew 10:28, Luke 12:4) Humans can only kill the flesh... never the soul.Revelation 20 talks about the Millennium Reign. Those who are overcomers in this Flesh age, are the First Resurrection... Those who are not... there is a time of teaching in the Millennium Reign... All will be in their spiritual bodies at witnesses said as flesh can not live up to 1,000 years, only 120 years at max. Those who are not worthy in heart will not be taught at all by Christ's priests etc...Blessings

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
AdstarI don't believe i ever said satan would kill them. I think i said Followers of satan
True,but I just wanted to point out what the deception was,those that follow him will think they are following Christ.That's the deception.

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
[quote name='n2thelight;73432]True' date='but I just wanted to point out what the deception was,those that follow him will think they are following Christ.That's the deception.[/QUOTE']Well i believe similar to you. Those that follow the AC will believe He is the returned Jesus. Some say that the AC will be possessed by satan, some say he will only be guided by satan. Not sure myself. From revelation 20 i know that satan will not be cast into the lake of fire at the same time as the AC and the false prophet. it will happen 1000 years later.All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
Jordan;73426]Adstar said:
Both Ezekiel 28:18, Isaiah 14:15 are prophecys of a future event. Yes satan will be cast into the lake of fire but it will be at the end of the 1000 years. I do not believe John 17:12 is refering to satan at all. I believe it is talking about Judas the one who betrayed Jesus.
So since God will kill Satan in the future in his very own spiritual body, Don't you think it makes sense God will do the same thing to other children who rebel and take Satan's side?
I don't think satan has any type of body. He is a former angel He has never been been a human being.
Kill them in their spiritual bodies? This will happen after the Millennium Reign... where every single soul no longer in their flesh bodies, but their original bodies. which is the spiritual bodies.
Do you believe we existed before we where created as flesh and blood people? I do not believe we did.
The second death is the death of one's soul. (Ezekiel 18:4, Ezekiel 18:20)... as while the book of Hebrew says we are once appointed to die. (Hebrews 9:27) What is the first death? Is it not dying in their flesh bodies? The Book of Matthew and Luke states that no human can kill a soul... only God can. (Matthew 10:28, Luke 12:4) Humans can only kill the flesh... never the soul.
But what is called the second death is not as the first death. To be more correct death (the end of ones existance) never happens. God has never said He would end a persons or an angels existance. What He has said is that they will either be with Him in eternity or they will be in the lake of fire for eternity. Either way once created we are all eternal.
Revelation 20 talks about the Millennium Reign. Those who are overcomers in this Flesh age, are the First Resurrection... Those who are not... there is a time of teaching in the Millennium Reign... All will be in their spiritual bodies at witnesses said as flesh can not live up to 1,000 years, only 120 years at max. Those who are not worthy in heart will not be taught at all by Christ's priests etc...Blessings
I believe there will be people living in their flesh bodies during the millennium and they will live and die as before having children as it has been happening before the 1000 years. The Saints however will be changed and will have bodies that are now eternal. The saints will be living and ruling those still in flesh bodies for 1000 years. If you read the following passage you will see it describes the way Jesus will destroy the army of the beast at the battle of Armageddon and it also shows that not all flesh will be destroyed but that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.Zechariah 1412 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths. 13 It shall come to pass in that day That a great panic from the LORD will be among them. Everyone will seize the hand of his neighbor, And raise his hand against his neighbor’s hand; 14 Judah also will fight at Jerusalem. And the wealth of all the surrounding nations Shall be gathered together: Gold, silver, and apparel in great abundance. 15 Such also shall be the plague On the horse and the mule, On the camel and the donkey, And on all the cattle that will be in those camps. So shall this plague be. 16 And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 17 And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, on them there will be no rain. 18 If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the LORD strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.They are still in their flesh state but the nations are being ruled as it where with an Iron Rod as we are told Jesus would rule them with in Revelation. They will suffer from Famine and the terrible Plague if they refuse to obey Jesus. Only flesh and blood people that eat die can suffer these things.All Praise The Ancient Of Days

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Originally Posted by n2thelight True,but I just wanted to point out what the deception was,those that follow him will think they are following Christ.That's the deception.Originally Posted by n2thelight True,but I just wanted to point out what the deception was,those that follow him will think they are following Christ.That's the deception.
AdstarWell i believe similar to you. Those that follow the AC will believe He is the returned Jesus. Some say that the AC will be possessed by satan, some say he will only be guided by satan. Not sure myself. From revelation 20 i know that satan will not be cast into the lake of fire at the same time as the AC and the false prophet. it will happen 1000 years later.
Let me help you out on who the AC is,he is non other than satan himself,live and in color.