The Bridegroom Cometh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lioncubseal

May 24, 2011
I sincerely believe that the Second Coming of the Christ is already with us on Earth in the flesh, and the Kingdom is rapidly advancing on a unprecedented rate, and Zion will soon be rebuilt.
Jeremiah 31:12
"They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD— the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more."

Before you start saying that I'm blaspheming, please allow me to present my case

A lot of prophecies in the Bible about the second coming we're not really sure about, so let's begin by talking about something we're more sure about, Jesus for example
What would be some of Jesus's mission on his second coming??

Would he create a new society, would he create heaven on Earth? YES
Would he help us attain an imperishable body? YES
would he be removing sin and empowering people? YES

Now there's a guy, age 29, who named himself INES (acronym for I New Earth Society), you can find him on http://www.schoolforgods.com/ and http://magicpillnow.com/revolution2
Here are some of the things he said that serves as evidence of him being the return of the Christ

1. his name I New Earth Society succinctly expresses the Lord's mission upon his return
2. He said he will create Heaven on Earth. "Right now this planet is in the process of splitting into 2 realities. 1st is amazing, beautiful and heaven pretty much. I call it simply - infinite universe of love, joy, truth, peace, freedom, excitement, adventure and exploration. That's the reality I want and that's the reality I create with my dear friends and people who share our vision.
The second reality is also amazing. I know I will be visiting often but I will not live there. And this reality will be new wars, catastrophes, pain, suffering, etc... all on steroids, pretty much fear exponentially growing. "--I New Earth Society (http://magicpillnow.com/forum/index.php?/topic/129-magic-pill-instructors-training/)
3. . He said "EVERYTHING I said and do is based on the clean, fundamental truth", Only one person can say that everything he does or say is from the Truth, and that is Jesus himself, for Jesus said "I am the truth".
4. He said he will teach people how to be God in his new project SChool for Gods, only God can teach others how to be God
5. In school for Gods he said he will teach us how to attain an imperishable body
6. He said he is able to remove any issue you have and give you anything you truly want, that's God's job, and you know anyone else besides Jesus himself who could remove sin?
7. He said he can cure AIDS and cancer instantly with his mind

Now you may say, but the Bible said "as lightning shinest in the east is also seen in the west, so shall the coming of the son of man be" and since this guy did not have a glorious entrance down from the sky, he can't possibly be the second coming of the Christ. First, if Jesus were to drop down from the sky, there is no way everyone would see him without the help of technology, for the Earth is round, and Jesus being in the flesh can only come down from one point. However, if he is online, then it DOES satisfy the condition, for anyone can go online and see him, as lightning (electricity). Secondly the Bible said he would come "on the cloud", the internet is also termed "cloud"

You may also use Matthew 24:23 "then if anyone says to you, lo here he is or there he is, do not listen to him"
to this I will say please look at the first word of that verse, THEN, which means you must see the event talked about before this. Before Jesus said the abomination of desolation would sit in the holy place (antichrist) claiming to be God, and those in Judea must flea. Has that time come yet? Have we seen anyone claiming to be God sit in Jerusalem? Jesus reminded us of this because AT THAT TIME many people would try to convince many other people that this antichrist is literally the Christ, and you must NOT listen.
However before that time we're clearly told that some people would let other people know about the return of christ. The parable of the 10 virgins, Matthew 25: "[font="Georgia][color="maroon"] 25:6 And at midnight a cry was heard:
'Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go out to meet him!'[/color]

25:7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.

25:8 And the foolish said to the wise,
'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.'

25:9 But the wise answered, saying,
'No, lest there should not be enough for us and you;
but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.'

25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came,
And those who were ready went in with him to the wedding;
and the door was shut."

[/font]
So if we cannot find 1 verse from the Bible (if any of you have such a verse please raise it I'd be highly interested to respond) that SURELY disproves that this guy can be the return of Christ, except perhaps our own assumptions and interpretations, then it is true that
IF this guy is telling the Truth, as in he is a liar or scam, then he MUST be the second coming of Christ! Follow me?

Now let's look at some evidences against him being a scam
1. He bases his entire business on Jesus's Golden Rule
"Who would you rather be friends with, someone who pretends and fakes all the time, or someone who is actually himself all the time? [equals what you would others do to you] So that's what other people want from you also [do the same to others]"
Remember what Jesus said,
Matthew 7
[sup]22[/sup]Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

[sup]23[/sup]And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

[sup]24[/sup]Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

2. please watch the testimonies he has on his website with people honestly saying that their lives have been changed and that he is the real deal, here is one example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP2QezGxbbM&feature=player_embedded

what do you guys think?

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
I sincerely believe that the Second Coming of the Christ is already with us on Earth in the flesh, ...what do you guys think?

This guy is a 100% certifiable phony. Nothing he has said is Scriptural; nothing he has done is Scriptural. The TRUE Christ does not “tell us He’s going to do something or how to do something, He DOES it. Where does the TRUE Jesus Christ touch down and what happens when He does? Run away from this antichrist as fast as you can.

lioncubseal

May 24, 2011

This guy is a 100% certifiable phony. Nothing he has said is Scriptural; nothing he has done is Scriptural. The TRUE Christ does not “tell us He’s going to do something or how to do something, He DOES it. Where does the TRUE Jesus Christ touch down and what happens when He does? Run away from this antichrist as fast as you can.

please elaborate. please use scripture to support your case, not your opinion

Not only is it non-Scriptural, it's actually an occultic New Age doctrine.

please use scripture to support your case, not your opinion. My point is if we cannot find scripture that guarantees he can't be the second coming of the Christ then we as Christians have a responsibility to find out more about him, I think

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
please use scripture to support your case, not your opinion. My point is if we cannot find scripture that guarantees he can't be the second coming of the Christ then we as Christians have a responsibility to find out more about him, I think

What? If we can't provide Scripture that guarantees that guy cannot be the second coming of Christ, then we should hold the assumption that he might be The Christ?

You do greatly err not knowing The Word of God nor God's Power.

Zechariah 14 and Acts 1 both declare Christ's second coming and the events to occur on that day. Maybe you ought to try reading it.

But here some verses on God's advice for you...

Lev 19:31
31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
(KJV)

Lev 20:6
6 And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set My face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
(KJV)

Isa 8:19-20
19 And when they shall say unto you, "Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter": should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?
20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
(KJV)

lioncubseal

May 24, 2011

What? If we can't provide Scripture that guarantees that guy cannot be the second coming of Christ, then we should hold the assumption that he might be The Christ?

You do greatly err not knowing The Word of God nor God's Power.

Zechariah 14 and Acts 1 both declare Christ's second coming and the events to occur on that day. Maybe you ought to try reading it.

But here some verses on God's advice for you...

Lev 19:31
31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
(KJV)

Lev 20:6
6 And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set My face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
(KJV)

Isa 8:19-20
19 And when they shall say unto you, "Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter": should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?
20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
(KJV)

please read Zach. 14 again, closely this time, what does it mean that the 'lord God will come with his holy ones' (verse 5)?
Will it take time to first gather the "holy ones"? Will the holy ones just be perfect at the outset, do they need any empowerment from Jesus himself? Does this take time?

The first fruits are to be raptured to Mount Zion, there's a cornucopia of verses pointing to this.

If you are not ready and do not have enough oil in your lamp to see what's going on, then be prepared to reap the repercussions.

Don't trust too much your own interpretation of Scripture, whether or not the rapture is pre or post tribulation has been under debate for centuries, there's no point in entangling yourself in speculation,
just focus on

What do you want?
Do you want to meet the Lord face to face as soon as possible?

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
please read Zach. 14 again, closely this time, what does it mean that the 'lord God will come with his holy ones' (verse 5)?
Will it take time to first gather the "holy ones"? Will the holy ones just be perfect at the outset, do they need any empowerment from Jesus himself? Does this take time?

The first fruits are to be raptured to Mount Zion, there's a cornucopia of verses pointing to this.

If you are not ready and do not have enough oil in your lamp to see what's going on, then be prepared to reap the repercussions.

Don't trust too much your own interpretation of Scripture, whether or not the rapture is pre or post tribulation has been under debate for centuries, there's no point in entangling yourself in speculation,
just focus on

What do you want?
Do you want to meet the Lord face to face as soon as possible?

I have studied Zechariah 14 in-depth brother, as with all the Books of God's prophets, and all of God's Word for that matter.

You are disregarding "the day of the LORD" event given there in the very 1st verse of Zechariah 14...

Zech 14:1-3
1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when He fought in the day of battle.
(KJV)

That "day of the LORD" is a marker that both Apostles Paul and Peter gave for when Christ comes "as a thief in the night" (1 Thess.5; 2 Pet.3). Paul gave that time reference again in 2 Thess.2:1-4 ("day of Christ" in the KJV, which is actually 'day of the Lord' per the Greek).

That is Biblical proof that the Zech.14 events is when Christ comes to gather us, and not before that time. It completely debunks the Pre-trib rapture doctrine.

I've given you solid Scripture proof, but you're actually accusing me of the very thing you are doing, trusting in your own understanding instead of heeding the Scriptures as written.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
I sincerely believe that the Second Coming of the Christ is already with us on Earth in the flesh, and the Kingdom is rapidly advancing on a unprecedented rate, and Zion will

-- Wow, I must have overslept.
I missed the part where Christ fills the sky when he returns and can be seen by everyone.

When did that happen again?

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
-- Wow, I must have overslept.
I missed the part where Christ fills the sky when he returns and can be seen by everyone.

When did that happen again?

The idea that Christ's second coming already happened is part of the Full Preterist doctrines. That's the 'kingdom now' folks, treating Christ's 40 days appearance to His Apostles after His Resurrection as the second coming.

That false doctrine fits rather nicely with the works of globalism and one world government today, in prep for the Antichrist's coming to sit over it.

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Well lets see if I get this right....the op is saying that Christ has already come.....well ....the testimony that was posted was enough for me to hear...in the first seconds was enough...when he said it has been 2 days since I done the magic pill with ines....Mercy.....I am sure glad my Lord does not require a magic pill.....get in the Word of God and lioncubseal....find me where the Lord used anything magic...

Rev.21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Reactions: aspen

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Well I did check out the website and it is a load of garbage...seems like hypnosis...all we need is God and knowing your authority in Christ.... BTW...HammerStone...I could not edit my previous post to add this...says I do not have permission

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok....I allowed you to present it.

Blasphemous is an understatement.

lioncubseal

May 24, 2011

I have studied Zechariah 14 in-depth brother, as with all the Books of God's prophets, and all of God's Word for that matter.

You are disregarding "the day of the LORD" event given there in the very 1st verse of Zechariah 14...

Zech 14:1-3
1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when He fought in the day of battle.
(KJV)

That "day of the LORD" is a marker that both Apostles Paul and Peter gave for when Christ comes "as a thief in the night" (1 Thess.5; 2 Pet.3). Paul gave that time reference again in 2 Thess.2:1-4 ("day of Christ" in the KJV, which is actually 'day of the Lord' per the Greek).

That is Biblical proof that the Zech.14 events is when Christ comes to gather us, and not before that time. It completely debunks the Pre-trib rapture doctrine.

I've given you solid Scripture proof, but you're actually accusing me of the very thing you are doing, trusting in your own understanding instead of heeding the Scriptures as written.

You are correct in stating that "the day of the lord" is a great and dreadful day, however this should be distinguished with Christ's 'coming' and 'our gathering unto him', which are all separate events.
Moreover, "that day shall not come unless there come a falling away first"! Have you read this or do you always read the bible in fragments? What exactly does this "falling away" represent? There's no need to guess because Paul tells us what it means. Continuing in 2thess. 2:
"[sup]5[/sup] Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? [sup]6[/sup] And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. [sup]7[/sup] For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. "

The only possible explanation of this person or thing that holdest the lawless one or the force of lawlessness back is the Holy Spirit. The holy spirit must be TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY before the antichrist can be revealed. What do you think this means except that the saints must be taken out of the way, that the rapture must occur, before the antichrist can be revealed?

Another place in the scripture Paul wrote "[sup]2[/sup] for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night....[sup]4[/sup] But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief."
What does it mean for someone to be surprised by a thief? Have you ever gotten anything stolen before? What happens? You arrive home and find out that something precious has been stolen right? and then what? and then you start to suffer because of the lost of the great and precious thing. In the same way, Christ will come to steal away his bride, those who are asleep will be surprised when they found out that the saints are gone, and afterwards the day of the lord will hit them with great suffering.

Let's continue shall we?
[sup]"5[/sup] You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. [sup]6[/sup] So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. [sup]7[/sup] For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. [sup]8[/sup] But since we belong to the day, let us be sober ..."
So those who are asleep sleeps at night while the thief also comes at night, and when they wake up they realized that the precious thing has been stolen and it's too late. Let us be awake and not sleep at night, and let us have enough oil in our lamp, so we may recognize the thief, the bridegroom, when he comes for us.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
You are correct in stating that "the day of the lord" is a great and dreadful day, however this should be distinguished with Christ's 'coming' and 'our gathering unto him', which are all separate events.
Moreover, "that day shall not come unless there come a falling away first"! Have you read this or do you always read the bible in fragments? What exactly does this "falling away" represent? There's no need to guess because Paul tells us what it means.

Let's stop right there first. Why didn't you START at 2 Thessalonians 2:1, instead of jumping right to verse 5?

Also, why would you say, "Have you read this or do you always read the bible in fragments?" Who is really taking The Bible in fragments by the fruit you showed with completely skipping the first 4 verses of 2 Thess.2?

I won't skip them, for they relate directly to what I was saying in my previous post.

II Th 2:1-2
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
(KJV)

"day of Christ" in verse 2 is actually 'day of the Lord' in the Greek. Christ's Name is not there in the Greek NT manuscripts. It is actually the Greek word 'kurios', which means 'lord'. Read 'day of the Lord' instead of "day of Christ" per the Greek. A simple check in the Strong's Exhaustive Concordance will prove what I'm saying.

Apostle Paul links those events of Christ's coming and our gathering to Him with that "day of Christ" timing, which is "the day of the Lord" timing. It's the same timing as this...

1Thes 5:2
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
(KJV)

Christ Jesus said this:

Rev 16:15
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
(KJV)

The rest of your post is irrelevant, since you failed to address that very Scripture evidence I mentioned in my previous post.

So what will you say now? Will it be some long drawn out speech about my 'opinion' vs. 'your opinion', or some childish play as if you've been insulted somehow by my calling your attention to those Scriptures?

Charlie

Feb 12, 2011
Moreover, "that day shall not come unless there come a falling away first"! Have you read this or do you always read the bible in fragments? What exactly does this "falling away" represent? There's no need to guess because Paul tells us what it means. Continuing in 2thess. 2:
"[sup]5[/sup] Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? [sup]6[/sup] And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. [sup]7[/sup] For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. "

The only possible explanation of this person or thing that holdest the lawless one or the force of lawlessness back is the Holy Spirit. The holy spirit must be TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY before the antichrist can be revealed. What do you think this means except that the saints must be taken out of the way, that the rapture must occur, before the antichrist can be revealed?

Another place in the scripture Paul wrote "[sup]2[/sup] for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night....[sup]4[/sup] But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief."
What does it mean for someone to be surprised by a thief? Have you ever gotten anything stolen before? What happens? You arrive home and find out that something precious has been stolen right? and then what? and then you start to suffer because of the lost of the great and precious thing. In the same way, Christ will come to steal away his bride, those who are asleep will be surprised when they found out that the saints are gone, and afterwards the day of the lord will hit them with great suffering.

Let's continue shall we?
[sup]"5[/sup] You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. [sup]6[/sup] So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. [sup]7[/sup] For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. [sup]8[/sup] But since we belong to the day, let us be sober ..."
So those who are asleep sleeps at night while the thief also comes at night, and when they wake up they realized that the precious thing has been stolen and it's too late. Let us be awake and not sleep at night, and let us have enough oil in our lamp, so we may recognize the thief, the bridegroom, when he comes for us.

Dear lioncubseal:

In 1 Thess.4:13-18, Paul writes:

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Charlie -- The 'hope' spoken of by Paul in Romans 822-25 is the 'hope of the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body'.

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

When the Lord descends with a shout, I believe He will be calling the dead in Christ who have been 'accounted worthy to attain that world', Luke 20:35-36 to meet Him in the clouds.

The 'voice of the archangel' will announce 'The Bridegroom cometh, an announcement that will be heard by all those among the living who have been 'accounted worthy to stand before the Son of man', Luke 21:36.

The 'trump of God',I believe, will call all the Jews to assembly, as was done in the OT, Numbers 10:1-3.

We can, indeed, comfort one another with these words.

God Bless you. Charlie

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
And right after that 1 Thessalonians 4 comfort, Paul gave the following comfort to mark the correct timing of the 1 Thess.4 events...

1Thes 5:1-11
1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, "Peace and safety"; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
(KJV)

lioncubseal

May 24, 2011
And right after that 1 Thessalonians 4 comfort, Paul gave the following comfort to mark the correct timing of the 1 Thess.4 events...

1Thes 5:1-11
1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
3 For when they shall say, "Peace and safety"; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
(KJV)

I wish you the best of luck trying to figure out the exact timing of the rapture out
smile.gif

I'm not that smart so I prefer to focus on things I'm more sure about like the more direct evidences in front of me concerning Jesus himself instead of on my own assumptions, interpretations, and speculations.

But whatever floats your boat mr. Veteran. Like INES said, "people have their free will and you need to kind of respect that"
wink.gif

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I wish you the best of luck trying to figure out the exact timing of the rapture out
smile.gif

I'm not that smart so I prefer to focus on things I'm more sure about like the more direct evidences in front of me concerning Jesus himself instead of on my own assumptions, interpretations, and speculations.

But whatever floats your boat mr. Veteran. Like INES said, "people have their free will and you need to kind of respect that"
wink.gif

So tell us, are you Pre-Trib or not?

lioncubseal

May 24, 2011

So tell us, are you Pre-Trib or not?

honestly I have no idea and I'm not concerned about it.
I'm not smart enough to figure out all the intricacies of biblical prophecy, I'd rather focus more on what I know.
Here's what I know. I know who Jesus is, I know what he will do when he comes back the second time, I know I want to go live with him, learn from him, and eat with him when he comes back, I know I want to be in the wedding feast, and I know all I have to do is have enough oil in my lamp, be awake, and recognize the bridegroom for who he is when he comes.

hope that answers your concern