The Certified Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. - Romans 11:13,16.

What was Paul magnifying? What was it Paul would magnify? Christ! Christ is magnified in the preaching of Paul's gospel. What is the difference in the circumcised gospel - and the uncircumcised gospel?

17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel. - 1 Corinthians 9:17-18.

Look at and understand Paul had committed to him - by Jesus Christ himself! The gospel that was to be preached among you. The Pauline epistles should be preached. The gospel of uncircumcision is only found in Paul. The same place you can find the mind of Christ. What is the mind of Christ? the mind of Christ is the wisdom of God before he created anything!

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; - Galatians 2:7.

We have to start there - before anything was created. If we are to know anything about creation, you have to start before anything was created. That is written in Paul - it comes through Paul as the certified gospel, Gal.1:11-12. It is the before gospel, the gospel that was before the foundation of the world, Ephesians 1:4.

Chosen to be in him. Him who? Christ in you the hope of glory! Created being in the image and likeness of God, was to contain the one Son. And that as scripture would declare - by a birth. Christ in you the hope of glory!

It would be the only life of that being. No other life can be found written in scripture. Believers have one life - they do not have a christian life, they do not have an on the job life, there is not a different life outside a church building. There is no other life but Christ in you, Gal. 2:20.

Hence the schoolhouse to learn a new way of living. How do we come to find this new way - we find out the old way does not work. How do we find that out.. the schoolhouse of our father. A perfect world for the father's training of his son's and daughter's in the world.

It's not a bad place, it's a schoolhouse! Galatians 4:1-2.

Don't fight against it. You trust your father to train and teach you Christ.The molding and the making of sons in the world!

Last edited: