The Church is not prepared for what is to come.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord put this on my heart as i was trying to fall asleep, so in obedience I am writing this post. Use Discernment.

What we are seeing come to fruition in this country and around the world is a registry of all the people who will not comply with mandates of the One world government. This is leading to concepts such as "vaccination passports" Which are really no different than the registry of Jews in Nazi Germany.

Watch the Project Veritas video in the link to see this.
FDA Official Says Use 'Nazi' Type Registry of Unvaxxed Americans: 'Like the Jewish Star' - Video Report (westernjournal.com)

This is all leading up to the mark of the beast.

The church is not prepared to face this.... there are those who doubt they will have to worry about the MOB.... those who outright deny this is the MOB..... those who do not fully trust in the providence of God..... those who will be so concerned with their wealth and prosperity that they will not think twice....

They control the media, they control the Medical establishment, they control the educational system, They control the militaries, they control the legal system, they control the travel, They control most religious organization.... There is no avoiding this, there is no hiding from it, You will soon lose all your rights and freedoms if you do not comply. But if you do, you will be able to live normally.... this is the seduction of the mark of the beast, and many will fall into it. An outcast is what we will become, an outcast denied basic human rights, food, clothing, housing, medical care. The Only Place for the outcast is the wilderness. It is there we will discover the providence of God, Just as Israel did after forty years there and entered the promised land.

So all encompassing this system will be that many will choose to worship the beast saying;
"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?" (Revelation 13:4)

Even those who sit in the pews, for they will be so seduced by what is to come.

Pray, get into the Word of God, seek His Providence, Repent. We are on the edge of cliff, are you ready to take the leap of faith, or will you fall to the sea below and drown?

Looking for a little clarification here. You think this jab is the mark? You think it isn’t, but is a test run? And if you do think it is the mark, how do you look at the forehead or right hand in relation to it?

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, I hear you. I recommend all Christians to study (as Newton did also) the book of Daniel and also compare the symbols to Revelation. We may differ somewhat on interpretations, but one thing for sure:
Amen! If we will know what the Word says, regardless of our ideas of what these things mean, but just making sure to know the words, then when the time comes, we'll know.

Maybe even make more of a point to separate the pure statements of the Bible from our own ideas? I know we get our own thoughts mixed up with the Bible sometimes making if difficult to sort out if we aren't specifically tending that part of our study.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU are the crown of my rejoicing, in the presence of the Lord Jesus at His coming! All those whom we can touch through our love for them, as we trust in Jesus.

The crown of righteousness to all who love His appearing. Did you know? Crowns, we are crowned with Joy in the presence of Jesus, when we see Him, when we see those whom we've touched, that that can see more of Jesus! We are crowned with righteousness because it's JESUS that we want!

The crown of life to all who love Jesus! The unfading crown of glory when our Chief Shepherd appears. It's all about Jesus, and each other. Trust Jesus, and love others. Let God take care of us.

There's no need to fear, or try to instill fear in others, of what may or may not come tomorrow or the next day. What I tell my wife, there's plenty of time to be miserable then, when and if it comes. But all the while I know, when that day comes, God will give us His grace to get through it, and that's even true for the fearful.

But when we rest in our trust, we can enjoy today without fear.

Much love!
a false prophet is a crown taker . Avoid them at all costs . Let us learn the biblical Christ very well .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you say: the Church is not prepared. Mostly they have been taught and believe false ideas like being 'raptured' away from it all. Not going to happen, we must stand firm in our faith thru it all.

:rolleyes:

ON the Earth? Thru...the Lambs Wrath?
(Seals)
ON the Earth? Thru...the Wrath of the Devil?
(Trumps)
ON the Earth? Thru...Gods Wrath?
(Vials)

You are going to GO thru ALL the WRATHS...
Because you are of "them that" ...?

Rom 2:
[8] But unto "them that" are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath?

Woe, woe, woe....

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd been thinking that up til this last year or two, but I'm starting to think maybe there are enough indoctrinated now, maybe it really will turn this country communist.

I feel it very likely that should the US fall, then Iran will waste no time launching an attack on Israel, and Gog/Magog will begin. But we'll see.

Mostly, I just wanted to say, I used to think that way, but I'm finding myself surprised at how far this nation has fallen ideologically.

Much love!
I dont believe it's fallen as far as you think, President Trump broke all time records in the vote, that the left conceded to

Trump took 19/20 bellwether counties, with Ohio and Florida in 2020

Trump has received endorsement by the vast majority of law enforcement agencies

The leftist propaganda is driven by the vast "Minority" of the US population, big tech, media, etc

They take a subject and amplify it with smoke and mirrors, CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post, Face Book,Twitter, Etc

The country is on a turn around, 24+ States have revamped voting laws, undoing the evils of 2020 from taking place again

Texas in the heartbeat bill gained approval by the US Supreme court and is law,several states have followed

Recent Federal Court ruling on stopping vaccine mandates in New York

Biden is currently at a 56% disapproval rating

The big key is Chuck Schumer in the Senate dosent have the votes to pass anything, as democrats "Joe Manchin" (VA) and "Kyrsten Sinema" (AZ) are voting with the republicans, making it a 48/52 majority for the conservative vote

Big Items Below That The Democrats Arent Gonna Get

1.) Pack the US Supreme Court
2.) DC & Puerto Rico Statehood
3.) Remove The Fillibuster
4.) Permanently Change Voting Laws,To Favor Incumbent Democrats

Reactions: Helen and marks

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a false prophet is a crown taker . Avoid them at all costs . Let us learn the biblical Christ very well .
2 Timothy 4:3-4KJV
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Peter 2:1-3KJV
1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stand at the ways, and look, and see, and ask for the ancient way, the good way, walk in that!

The most ancient way, was when God walked with Man in the garden. Our way is the way of trust and love. Fellowship in innocence.

Much love!

Reactions: Helen

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You are going to GO thru ALL the WRATHS...
The faithful Christian peoples will not experience the Wrath of God.

I know that you believe the Church will be raptured to heaven before the Great Tribulation of God's wrath.
It just isn't to heaven.
Those who have kept their faith will be taken to a place of safety on earth for that 1260 days, Revelation 12:14
A kind of a 'rapture' - without any change to our mortal bodies. Then they will again experience a kind of rapture when Jesus Returns and they are gathered to Him. Matthew 24:30-31, 1 Thess 4:17

But this doesn't happen until we Christians are all living in all of the holy Land. Which will happen soon after all that area is cleared and cleansed by the Sixth Seal devastation. Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Rev 6:12-17,+

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont believe it's fallen as far as you think, President Trump broke all time records in the vote, that the left conceded to

Trump took 19/20 bellwether counties, with Ohio and Florida in 2020

Trump has received endorsement by the vast majority of law enforcement agencies

The leftist propaganda is driven by the vast "Minority" of the US population, big tech, media, etc

They take a subject and amplify it with smoke and mirrors, CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post, Face Book,Twitter, Etc

The country is on a turn around, 24+ States have revamped voting laws, undoing the evils of 2020 from taking place again

Texas in the heartbeat bill gained approval by the US Supreme court and is law,several states have followed

Recent Federal Court ruling on stopping vaccine mandates in New York

Biden is currently at a 56% disapproval rating

The big key is Chuck Schumer in the Senate dosent have the votes to pass anything, as democrats "Joe Manchin" (VA) and "Kyrsten Sinema" (AZ) are voting with the republicans, making it a 48/52 majority for the conservative vote

We're on the same page here, and I'm still wait and see. But I'm realizing that as long as the present regime remains, there remains the possibility of dramatic change with massive impact.

My prayers have been that God would give the Dems in the congress confusion and strife, and that seems to be what's happening. For the most part they are tangled up in their infighting.

Open borders and empowering our enemies seem to me to be the most existential threats to our nation. This will increase violence and hatred and distrust, and may directly relate to the second seal opening.

But what a difference a day makes! Someone dies, the balance shifts, and the filibuster is gone, for instance. And every bit of marxist legislation rolls right through, and the USA is gone. I don't think we can know what's going to happen.

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're on the same page here, and I'm still wait and see. But I'm realizing that as long as the present regime remains, there remains the possibility of dramatic change with massive impact.

My prayers have been that God would give the Dems in the congress confusion and strife, and that seems to be what's happening. For the most part they are tangled up in their infighting.

Open borders and empowering our enemies seem to me to be the most existential threats to our nation. This will increase violence and hatred and distrust, and may directly relate to the second seal opening.

But what a difference a day makes! Someone dies, the balance shifts, and the filibuster is gone, for instance. And every bit of marxist legislation rolls right through, and the USA is gone. I don't think we can know what's going to happen.

Much love!
As it stands America is on the turnaround, the Biden regime has put fear in many Democrats hearts and minds, his poll ratings speak loudly

Keystone pipeline stopped, removed tariffs on China, open borders, Afghanistan, Brain Dead Biden, just a few examples

It's not the same ole politics of yesterday, the progressive liberal commies want it all, and they have lost their moderate base big time

The moderate blue collared working democrat is/has jumped ship, the current situation Is a horror movie on display, and the life boats are in the water

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As it stands America is in the turnaround, the Biden regime has put fear in many Democrats hearts and minds, his poll ratings speak loudly

Keystone pipeline stopped, removed tariffs on China, open borders, Afghanistan, Brain Dead Biden, just a few examples

The moderate blue collared working democrat is/has jumped ship, the current situation Is a horror movie on display, and they want off the ship
It looks like Biden and the Dems don't have to be concerned about approval ratings because they are in and they will finish their evil work as planned and have control from here on out. The damage Biden is doing will be complete and can not be reversed. No reason to worry about approval ratings. It won't matter what his voting base thinks when he's done. That's why they don't care and are so open and brazen in what they are doing.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It looks like Biden and the Dems don't have to be concerned about approval ratings because they are in and they will finish their evil work as planned and have control from here on out. The damage Biden is doing will be complete and can not be reversed. No reason to worry about approval ratings. It won't matter what his voting base thinks when he's done.
I Strongly Disagree

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Strongly Disagree

That's a good point. We'll see.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Strongly Disagree

Enter, another crisis.
They hold all the aces.
But your point is well taken.

Charlie Kirk is talking China invading Taiwan by years end. That's a game changer, folks.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enter, another crisis.
They hold all the aces.
But your point is well taken.

Charlie Kirk is talking China invading Taiwan by years end. That's a game changer, folks.
I dont think they will, China will be boycotted in the world, and they dont want to lose the $$$

I think it's more sabre rattling, time will tell?

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont think they will, China will be boycotted in the world, and they dont want to lose the $$$

I think it's more sabre rattling, time will tell?
I would have said that 3 months ago. But when they clamped down on big tech, and nationalized Evergreen Properties I began to think their Capitalist days are done. Perhaps they have all the pieces in place now to go full Commie.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would have said that 3 months ago. But when they clamped down on big tech, and nationalized Evergreen Properties I began to think their Capitalist days are done. Perhaps they have all the pieces in place now to go full Commie.
Not gonna happen, the free world isnt going to stand for China's world aggression and they know it

Taiwan today, then the South Korea, Japan, Phillipines and Indonesia tomorrow

Ain't gonna happen, sabre rattling

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not gonna happen, the free world isnt going to stand for China's world aggression and they know it...
I'm beginning to think that's outdated thinking. The free world is standing for less and less these days and everyone knows it. Biden just picked up Obama's unfinished work of feminizing and weakening the military and weakening the United States morally and economically. Biden will succeed it seems. In fact, I think Trump is right in saying Obama is probably the one that everyone wonders the identity of who is pulling the strings of the puppet Biden administration. Also, it's very clear to me, now, as I thought then that Trump did not seize the nation from destruction with the military because he knew the military was compromised (i.e. Milley). He knew he would not have the full backing of the military.

Reactions: Helen

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm beginning to think that's outdated thinking. The free world is standing for less and less these days and everyone knows it. Biden just picked up Obama's unfinished work of feminizing and weakening the military and weakening the United States morally and economically. Biden will succeed it seems. In fact, I think Trump is right in saying Obama is probably the one that everyone wonders the identity of who is pulling the strings of the puppet Biden administration. Also, it's very clear to me, now, as I thought then that Trump did not seize the nation from destruction with the military because he knew the military was compromised (i.e. Milley). He knew he would not have the full backing of the military.
Bidens not going to succeed, hes just months away from removal

The military hasnt gone woke, just a few of the leaders are pushing the propaganda, and the media is pumping it by smoke and mirrors

The country is behind Trump and America first, 90%+ of the military is hardcore Trump and America first

Keep watching CNN, MSNBC, their smoke and mirrors will have you drinking the koolaid in the jungle with Jim Jones in no time

Trump supporting Policemen, Firemen, Military & Patriots, own 2/3 of Americas fire power, if push comes to shove in a Civil war the left loses, it's that simple

Wake up and smell the JAVA, the smoke and mirrors represents the vast "Minority", and it appears your under their spell

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord put this on my heart as i was trying to fall asleep, so in obedience I am writing this post. Use Discernment.

What we are seeing come to fruition in this country and around the world is a registry of all the people who will not comply with mandates of the One world government. This is leading to concepts such as "vaccination passports" Which are really no different than the registry of Jews in Nazi Germany.

Watch the Project Veritas video in the link to see this.
FDA Official Says Use 'Nazi' Type Registry of Unvaxxed Americans: 'Like the Jewish Star' - Video Report (westernjournal.com)

This is all leading up to the mark of the beast.

The church is not prepared to face this.... there are those who doubt they will have to worry about the MOB.... those who outright deny this is the MOB..... those who do not fully trust in the providence of God..... those who will be so concerned with their wealth and prosperity that they will not think twice....

They control the media, they control the Medical establishment, they control the educational system, They control the militaries, they control the legal system, they control the travel, They control most religious organization.... There is no avoiding this, there is no hiding from it, You will soon lose all your rights and freedoms if you do not comply. But if you do, you will be able to live normally.... this is the seduction of the mark of the beast, and many will fall into it. An outcast is what we will become, an outcast denied basic human rights, food, clothing, housing, medical care. The Only Place for the outcast is the wilderness. It is there we will discover the providence of God, Just as Israel did after forty years there and entered the promised land.

So all encompassing this system will be that many will choose to worship the beast saying;
"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?" (Revelation 13:4)

Even those who sit in the pews, for they will be so seduced by what is to come.

Pray, get into the Word of God, seek His Providence, Repent. We are on the edge of cliff, are you ready to take the leap of faith, or will you fall to the sea below and drown?
This post shows a very active imagination!

Reactions: marks