The Church The Papacy Says You Should Join

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And posting this his nonsense and presenting it as the "truth" is what makes you an anti-Catholic.

Do your homework, dude . . .

We all know you LIKE your "anti-catholic" banner and wave it with pride....(and BTW is a joke every time you flaunt it)

And we all know about your own "anti-Prostestant" banner...and accusations without proof.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What should give you a "cold shiver" is violating God's Commandment against bearing false witness.

That should chill you to the bone . . .

LOL...That is priceless...!

The FALSE ACCUSER himself speaking against false witnessing!!

BLINDED!

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that makes no sense at all but ok.
you gotta get off this anti Catholic highhorse. i already pointed out a few errors that non Catholics are primarily guilty of, plus you have guys like Henry the 8th, he ordered the deaths of thousands, had his own wives killed, disowned his kids, etc etc.
It’s not a “high horse”at all.

YOU need to stop posting lies and fairy tales and trying to pass them off as legitimate “history”.

When you stick to the legitimate historical facts – MOST of your arguments will disappear.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course I have made that claim before, because it is TRUE.

And no you have not "nailed" me...LOL.

You have quoted a scripture that does not apply to me, thus you proved nothing.

Glory to God,
Taken
1 John 1:8 nails you on your false claim that you no longersin. John, an Apostle of Christ INCLUDES himself in this verse (“we”, “us”).

Paul’s admission that HE still sinned shows that true followers of Christ STILL struggle with sin (Rom. 7:7-25, 1 Tim. 1:15).

YOU, however, claim to be holier than BOTH of these Apostles and “no longer sin”.

Your arrogance is sickening . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet AGAIN you provide a SCRIPTURE that DOES NOT APPLY TO ANYTHING I SAID!

TRY really hard to PAY ATTENTION...

I SAID, I SIN NO MORE, meaning I NO LONGER COMMIT SIN!

1 John 1:8 says, making a claim to BE WITHOUT SIN.

Do you not KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN....

NO MORE COMMITTING SIN...and BEING WITHOUT SIN?

DUH, the ONLY ONE WITHOUT SIN IS thee Lord God Almighty!

Apparently You do NOT KNOW the Difference, since you have repeated that verse as your whoop, whoop PROOF, but PROVES nothing.

Glory to God
Taken
Pay attention:
If you come to Christ and your sins are forgiven and your slate is wiped CLEAN– then you are WITHOUT sin.

If you now claim to “no longer” sin – then you are truly without sin.

YOU are NOT.
Don’t conflate your arrogance for sinlessness . . .

Reactions: historyb

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are out of context. Or are you now going to take back everything you said quoting John, about more books than could fill the world, in addition to the scriptures?

You may judge the scriptures with the scriptures, but you may not judge the Spirit with the scriptures. Test, yes, but judge or correct, no.

It is in the "judge your soul" part that you error. For if we speak by that Spirit who is the author of what is not written but could be, then you have exceeded your duty. Therefore, the scriptures are no test of the Spirit.

So, call a sin a sin, according to what is written; and we will call truth according to what is written and what is Spiritual. But take heed to the warnings against speaking against the Spirit, for they are written and you have no excuse.

Again, you are out of context. You are wielding one side of the Sword against the other, without even knowing that you have done so. John spoke to those who would die in their sins, "that generation" ("the dead in Christ"), some of whom had passed from death to life, but most who had not. He was speaking to the house of Israel. That is the wrong context, when it comes to speaking of those who have the Spirit, who have passed from death to life. You are not rightly dividing the word of truth. How is it that you do not know this? (rhetorical)

It's obvious that you know parts of the material very well. But you greatly exceed the duty that is limited to what you know. Stick to your gift. Oh, and since you are knowledgeable about what is written, you should also know there are those who have been given other gifts that you have no expertise in. Try not to get in the way.
WRONG.

In 1 John 1:8, John includes himself:
1 John 1:8
If WE claim to be without sin, WE deceive OURSELVES and the truth is not in US.

He didn’t say:
If YOU claim to be without sin, YOU deceive YOURSELVES and the truth is not in YOU.

As for the rest of your diatribe – I’m not sure where you’re coming from – but it certainly wasn’t from MY post. I specifically stated that I am not here to judge your soul – but to hold up a mirror at the hypocrisy and sin I see on your posts.

In that – I AM supported AND encouraged from Scripture to do so – IF you are claiming to be followers of Christ as I am.

If not – you’re on your own . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHY are you making CLAIMS without QUOTING ANYONE....supposedly "OUTRIGHT LYING" ?

Glory to God,
Taken
I already pointed out YOUR lie that you don't sin.
Scripture says the truth is NOT in you (1 John 1:8).

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG.

In 1 John 1:8, John includes himself:
If WE claim to be without sin, WE deceive OURSELVES and the truth is not in US.

He didn’t say:
If YOU claim to be without sin, YOU deceive YOURSELVES and the truth is not in YOU.

As for the rest of your diatribe – I’m not sure where you’re coming from – but it certainly wasn’t from MY post. I specifically stated that I am not here to judge your soul – but to hold up a mirror at the hypocrisy and sin I see on your posts.

In that – I AM supported AND encouraged from Scripture to do so – IF you are claiming to be followers of Christ as I am.

If not – you’re on your own . . .
As I explained, John was speaking to some who had passed from death to life, but also to most who had not and would not except in death, but would die in their sins. It was right for John to include himself, as even Christ was included. But that is not the order of this present day.

In this present age we have those of the gentiles who will die in their sins and those who are alive and remain, but we do not have the dead in Christ, for Jesus was the Last.

So, again, you are out of context, applying what was spoken to and for Israel (the dead in Christ) to those who are not of the dead in Christ.

As for your presumed duties, you have none, if you do not know this that I have explained to you. At most, that leaves you to preach and teach the elementary principles of Christ in spreading the good news of the gospel of Christ, that He has come in the flesh. As for the Spirit and spiritual matters, you prove your lack of qualification to comment by your lack of knowledge not rightly dividing the word of truth. Unless you have one foot on the land and one on the sea, that is a sword you are not qualified to pick up. If you were, you would understand and know that I am speaking what is not mine, but His...just as it is written.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe the CC created Sunday worship.
I do believe it was present already from the time of the Apostles.
Didn't they meet on the first day of the week?
That would be Sunday.

I can't remember right now, but I do believe the CC just carried on the custom.

I can't believe the CC said such a dumb thing,,,but you posted it so I guess it might be true.

Wonder if @BreadOfLife or @Marymog had anything to say about that statement?
In any case, I don't hear the CC saying this these days.

I do have a problem with Sunday worship in a way because keeping Holy the Sabbath IS one of the 10 commandments and I believe the commandments should never change. I just don't know.
Hi GG,

You are correct. Sunday worship was present already from the time of the Apostles. They did meet on the first day of the week which would be Sunday; the day Jesus was discovered to be risen.

If @Phoneman777 post anything that the CC allegedly said it is probably not true or out of context.

Reactions: GodsGrace

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 1:8 nails you on your false claim that you no longersin. John, an Apostle of Christ INCLUDES himself in this verse (“we”, “us”).

Paul’s admission that HE still sinned shows that true followers of Christ STILL struggle with sin (Rom. 7:7-25, 1 Tim. 1:15).

YOU, however, claim to be holier than BOTH of these Apostles and “no longer sin”.

Why do you keep posting scripture wrongly as if your bits and pieces were your own private justification? They are not, but rather a judgement against you.

You post 1 John 1:8 as if everyone sins, and calling people "liars", as if that were the last and only word...as if you didn't even know what is written a few chapters later:

1 John 3:9
"Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God."

...Yet, you go on and on blabbing similar arguments day after day without representing the truth. Talk about arrogance. Your half truths have a source, but it is not God.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Hi GG,

You are correct. Sunday worship was present already from the time of the Apostles. They did meet on the first day of the week which would be Sunday; the day Jesus was discovered to be risen.

If @Phoneman777 post anything that the CC allegedly said it is probably not true or out of context.
Where you been?

And yes, I'm always right!!!

baby one.jpe

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I explained, John was speaking to some who had passed from death to life, but also to most who had not and would not except in death, but would die in their sins. It was right for John to include himself, as even Christ was included. But that is not the order of this present day.

In this present age we have those of the gentiles who will die in their sins and those who are alive and remain, but we do not have the dead in Christ, for Jesus was the Last.

So, again, you are out of context, applying what was spoken to and for Israel (the dead in Christ) to those who are not of the dead in Christ.

As for your presumed duties, you have none, if you do not know this that I have explained to you. At most, that leaves you to preach and teach the elementary principles of Christ in spreading the good news of the gospel of Christ, that He has come in the flesh. As for the Spirit and spiritual matters, you prove your lack of qualification to comment by your lack of knowledge not rightly dividing the word of truth. Unless you have one foot on the land and one on the sea, that is a sword you are not qualified to pick up. If you were, you would understand and know that I am speaking what is not mine, but His...just as it is written.
Nonsense.

As I explained to you before, it IS the duty of the servants of Christt to correct and reprove (Matt. 18:15-18, 2 Tim. 3:16). Admonishing the sinner is a spiritual work of mercy (Prov. 27:17 Luke 15:7, 17:3, 2 Tim. 4:2).

It's better to be reproved by a fellow believer than to be judged by God . . .

As to your idea about 1 John 1:8 NOT pertaining to everybody - that is complete man made nonsense.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense.

As I explained to you before, it IS the duty of the servants of Christt to correct and reprove (Matt. 18:15-18, 2 Tim. 3:16). Admonishing the sinner is a spiritual work of mercy (Prov. 27:17 Luke 15:7, 17:3, 2 Tim. 4:2).

It's better to be reproved by a fellow believer than to be judged by God . . .
No...you have exceeded any such duty and become abusive and a hindrance of which Christ specifically rebuked. You have been warned.

As to your idea about 1 John 1:8 NOT pertaining to everybody - that is complete man made nonsense.
No...you pit 1 John 1:8 against 1 John 3:9 putting God against Himself, in defense of your own half-truth error and lack of understanding of the whole word of God...which is an offence. Those are two scriptures and nothing "man made." The only thing "man made" is your own part.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your ignorance AGAIN is revealed.

[8] IF we say that we have no sin, [//B] we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

READ the caveat..... "IF"

Now instead of you making WILD FALSE ACCUSATIONS....post ... ANY quote of me saying I have no sin.

YOU CAN'T,
which MAKE YOU the FALSE ACCUSER!

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pay attention:
If you come to Christ and your sins are forgiven and your slate is wiped CLEAN– then you are WITHOUT sin.

YOU PAY ATTENTION...

There is NO SLATE!

There is FORGIVENESS,
And
There is COVERING,
And
There is JUSTIFICATION.

If you now claim to “no longer” sin – then you are truly without sin.

LOL....Your made up nonsense...!

A man who CLAIMS TO HAVE NO SIN...Doesn't BELIEVE IN SIN, DOESN"T BELIEVE something called SIN exists.

LOL....

are NOT.
Don’t conflate your arrogance for sinlessness . . .

LOL.... you make up nonsense, then declare I don't believe what you make up....
NO KIDDING!!

And then you present ANOTHER FALSE ACCUSATION....

SINLESSNESS.....LOL...TRY and quote me on that nonsense....I have never made such a claim....

You present yourself as having ZERO understanding of things mean, and make up nonsense, then claim that is what another believes, then call them LIARS....<--- LOL!!

What a TWISTED MO you have to lodge false Accusations BASED on your own made up LIES.

LIBERAL? LOL

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already pointed out YOUR lie that you don't sin.
Scripture says the truth is NOT in you (1 John 1:8).

No you didn't. You showed a scripture that has a caveat....and NEVER showed a quote from me, making a claim the scripture stated.

Liars LIE.
False Accusers make up LIES...

You do both on a regular basis, plain for anyone to read.

Glory to God,
Taken

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup.
In fact - that's HOW the SDA cult was born - through FALSE prophecy.

If it hadn't been for William Miller and Ellen White's false predictions of Christ's "imminent" return" - you guys probably wouldn't exist.
Any "Great Disappointments" lately??
False? I'm pretty sure that just about every Christian out there thinks Jesus is coming back really soon. Maybe you can find a few who still think it's not until the thousand years that is claimed to have started back in the 19th century, but the vast overwhelming majority are waiting for His imminent return. Just look at the world. So much control and projection of power.

Reactions: Taken