The Church The Papacy Says You Should Join

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHO has DENIED, they are BORN IN SIN?
...QUOTE THEM!
WHO has DENIED, they have SINNED?
...QUOTE THEM!
WHO has DENIED, they ARE A SINNER?
...QUOTE THEM!
WHO has CLAIMED, they are SINLESS?
....QUOTE THEM!

YOU make those claims FOR OTHERS....
YOUR WORDS....
AND THEN you TRY and TRY and TRY
TO STUFF "YOUR WORDS" in an others mouth.
AND THEN BAD MOUTH the other person, all the while you promoting yourself as a catholic TEACHER....by the method of bagering, name calling, dictating, making False Accusation<--
Seems the rumors of methods of HOW catholics TEACH...rings true with you.

SERIOUSLY.....what is wrong with you, that you can NOT OPEN YOUR EARS, and HEAR what another testifies OF HIMSELF?

Why do you feel the NEED to makeup things a person NEVER claims?
AND YOU HAVE NEVER QUOTED "ME" ONCE...
Making the CLAIMS, YOU have said, that I claimed. NOT ONCE!

Glory to God,
Taken
When YOU claim that you no longer sin - you are stating that you are no longer a sinner.
There is no such thing as a "former" sinner. You, like everybody else, will DIE a sinner.

Reactions: Marymog

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Scripture says, "IF" you "SAY" you have no sin....

QUOTE ANYONE you have ACCUSED of SAYING WHAT THAT!!

YOU CAN'T.....!!

This is the SAME conversation from MONTHS ago....YOU couldn't QuOTe ONE Person saying that THEN...and now post after post, YOU STILL, have NOT QUOTED ONE PERSON Saying "they have NO SIN".

You simply keep digging yourself into a pit of foolishness, and too prideful to correct your error.

Glory to God,
Taken
Ummmmmm, YOU stated that you "no longer" sin,
1 John 1:8 calls out your hypocrisy.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
legal statistics ha!.... yeahhhh, what a great cover!
No "cover" at all.
It is simply better than idiotic rumors.

Explain to me how that statistics of molestation are a "cover".
If anything - they expose the truth.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By that definition, you make yourself out to be a liar.
And that is an idiotic supposition.
Explaining to my friend that he should lose some weight for health reasons is not calling a "fatso".
As long as you straddle the line between the flesh and the spirit, you can easily explain away the one with the other...as you have. But here you show yourself to be ignorant of John's explanation, and now Paul's, as well as the times. Their explaining both, does not mean that both are present in one man, but rather that the dead are free of sin, while the living are also. Which truth you have not been able to comprehend. You are putting together, what they have separated by word of their epistle. You are putting together darkness with light...which is against God who divides the light from the darkness by decree daily.

Thus, unlike you in your inability to reconcile the whole counsel of God, Paul concludes "There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit."
Absolute nonsense and a complete perversion of God's sacred Word.

Rom. 8:1 does not guarantee OSAS. It explicitly states that there is no condemnation for those who are IN Christ and do NOT walk according to the flesh.
Saved, converted, born again Christians stumble in sin EVERY day. That is why we read the following warnings from Scripture that are addressed to CHRISTIANS:

Romans 11:22
“See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness to you, provided you REMAIN in his kindness; otherwise you to will be cut off.”
Paul is warning the faithful to REMAIN in God’s favor or they will lose their salvation. How can they lose what they never had?

Hebrews 10:26-27
“If we sin deliberately AFTER receiving KNOWLEDGE of the truth, there no longer remains sacrifice for sins but a fearful prospect of judgment and a flaming fire that is going to consume the adversaries.”
This is a clear warning that falling away from God will result in the loss of our salvation. The Greek ford for “knowledge” used here is NOT the usual word (oida). This is talking about a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei). This verse is about CHRISTIANS who had an EPIGNOSIS of Christ and who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

2 Peter 2:20-22
For if they, having escaped the defilements of the world through the KNOWLEDGE of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, again become entangled and overcome by them, their last condition is worse than their first.
For it would have been better for them not to have KNOWN the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment handed down to them.

Here, Peter illustrates that those who had a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei) of Christ – CHRISTIANS – who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

Matt. 5:13
You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
This one is self-explanatory - even to a blind person.

1 Cor. 9:27
"I pummel my body and subdue it, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified."
Paul is saying that he wrestles with his own fleshly desires so that he might not fall back into sin.

2 Peter 3:17
Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.
Peter is warning the faithful not to fall back into sin and lawlessness.

1 John 2:24
See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. IF it does, you also will REMAIN in the Son and in the Father.
This is an admonition to try to remain faithful.

Rev. 3:5
He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.
God cannot blot out a name that was never there in the first place. He is talking about CHRISTIANS who are already saved and how they can LOSE their salvation.

Rev. 22:19
And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
How can God “take away” somebody’s “share” of heaven if they never had it to begin with? This is about CHRISTIANS who may or may NOT make it into Heaven.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EGW never picked a date of Christ's return. And, Miller was only one of many worldwide who were searching the Scriptures during what is known as "the great religious awakening" which took place after the 1,260 years of Dark Ages. What caused all these people to start studying prophecy at the same time?

The Bible spoke about an earthquake, the sun darkened, the moon turning blood red, and the start falling in unprecedented fashion "before the great and dreadful day of the Lord" - when men would still be able to call upon the Lord for salvation - which means these events would happen before the 2nd Coming, not at the Second Coming:

Nov 01, 1755 - the massive Lisbon earthquake which was felt across Europe and points beyond

May 19, 1780 - "Dark Day" followed that evening by:
May 19, 1780 - "Blood Red Moon". Both celestial events happened inexplicably by science and astronomy

Nov 12, 1833 - "Leonid Meteor Shower" - the most spectacular shower to ever happen before or after

It was these signs that led people to investigate the prophecies, after which they correctly concluded that "after 2,300 days, then shall the sanctuary be cleansed" in 1844, which was mistakenly thought to be a "cleansing of the Earth with Christ's return" but actually refers to the HEAVENLY SANCTUARY cleansing. Prophecy is Christ-centered, and as our High Priest, He ascended to minister in that Sanctuary, first in the Holy Place, and after 1844, the Most Holy Place. A completely reasonable interpretation of Scripture.
WRONG.

Assigning dates to Christ's Return is absolute FALSE PROPHECY.
Jesus warned about this explicitly stated that only the FATHER knows (Matt. 24:36).

YOUR leaders were FALSE prophets . . .

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
in 1844, which was mistakenly thought to be a "cleansing of the Earth with Christ's return" but actually refers to the HEAVENLY SANCTUARY cleansing

Hi phoneman,

I am not very familiar with SDA theology....

Why do you think the 'HEAVENLY SANCTUARY' would need to be cleansed?

Peace!

Reactions: brakelite
B

brakelite

You, like everybody else, will DIE a sinner.
So BoL, does that mean sinners go to heaven then? If one is a sinner when he dies, and is still therefore sinning, on what basis can he believe in eternal life? What makes a Christian 'sinner' more worthy than all the other sinners in the world.
Our is it because he... You, can claim to be a Catholic and therefore your Pope is your guarantor?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So BoL, does that mean sinners go to heaven then?
According to Catholic doctrine, almost all Christians will first go to Purgatory and pay for their sins (as I am sure you are aware).

'Purgatory (Lat., "purgare", to make clean, to purify) in accordance with Catholic teaching is a place or condition of temporal punishment for those who, departing this life in God's grace, are, not entirely free from venial faults, or have not fully paid the satisfaction due to their transgressions.'
CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Purgatory

Which is saying in effect that the finished work of Christ was rather defective, and we too must pay for our sins. Of course Purgatory is pure fantasy, and so is this unbiblical teaching.

Reactions: brakelite and Taken

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that is an idiotic supposition.
Explaining to my friend that he should lose some weight for health reasons is not calling a "fatso".

Absolute nonsense and a complete perversion of God's sacred Word.

Rom. 8:1 does not guarantee OSAS. It explicitly states that there is no condemnation for those who are IN Christ and do NOT walk according to the flesh.
Saved, converted, born again Christians stumble in sin EVERY day. That is why we read the following warnings from Scripture that are addressed to CHRISTIANS:

“See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness to you, provided you REMAIN in his kindness; otherwise you to will be cut off.”
Paul is warning the faithful to REMAIN in God’s favor or they will lose their salvation. How can they lose what they never had?

Hebrews 10:26-27
“If we sin deliberately AFTER receiving KNOWLEDGE of the truth, there no longer remains sacrifice for sins but a fearful prospect of judgment and a flaming fire that is going to consume the adversaries.”
This is a clear warning that falling away from God will result in the loss of our salvation. The Greek ford for “knowledge” used here is NOT the usual word (oida). This is talking about a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei). This verse is about CHRISTIANS who had an EPIGNOSIS of Christ and who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

2 Peter 2:20-22
For if they, having escaped the defilements of the world through the KNOWLEDGE of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, again become entangled and overcome by them, their last condition is worse than their first.
For it would have been better for them not to have KNOWN the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment handed down to them.

Here, Peter illustrates that those who had a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei) of Christ – CHRISTIANS – who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

Matt. 5:13
You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
This one is self-explanatory - even to a blind person.

1 Cor. 9:27
"I pummel my body and subdue it, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified."
Paul is saying that he wrestles with his own fleshly desires so that he might not fall back into sin.

2 Peter 3:17
Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.
Peter is warning the faithful not to fall back into sin and lawlessness.

1 John 2:24
See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. IF it does, you also will REMAIN in the Son and in the Father.
This is an admonition to try to remain faithful.

Rev. 3:5
He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.
God cannot blot out a name that was never there in the first place. He is talking about CHRISTIANS who are already saved and how they can LOSE their salvation.

Rev. 22:19
And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
How can God “take away” somebody’s “share” of heaven if they never had it to begin with? This is about CHRISTIANS who may or may NOT make it into Heaven.

Again you rattle on with your misunderstandings of the scriptures, reading and quoting them without understanding.

Nonetheless, "experiential knowledge" is not saving knowledge. Knowledge (in that sense) does not save. You are proof. You personify it. Thanks for pointing that out!

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No "cover" at all.
It is simply better than idiotic rumors.

Explain to me how that statistics of molestation are a "cover".
If anything - they expose the truth.
Ohhh BOL...you use the word 'truth' as if you are interested in it....well, I'm not persuaded....your posts are testimony to that. Secondly,...as if statistics were persuasive...not for this brown duck!
The scripture implies that Babylon is filling her cup......yeah, it's been doing so for some time and will continue its trajectory unabated.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An yet - the Scriptures prove you wrong and state that those like YOU who deny they sin do NOT have the truth in you (1 John 1:8).

Good luck
with that . . .

1 John 1:8
CLEARLY SAYS "HAVE NO SIN".

YOU MAKING UP LIES, AND CLAIMING IT IS AN OTHERS BELIEF, IS SIMPLY YOU MAKING UP FALSE TESTIMONY.

NO ONE IS CLAIMING "THEY HAVE NO SIN"!
NO ONE IS "DENYING THEY SIN"!

STOP making up FALSE CLAIMS and then FALSELY CLAIMING it is what an OTHER BELIEVES.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION:

Man IS BORN IN SIN!
NOT Rocket SCIENCE...EVERY MAN "HAS" SIN!

HAVING SIN, "IS NOT" COMMITTING SIN!

COMMITTING SIN, IS an ACTION!!

EVERYONE HAS "COMMITTED SIN"!

SOME PEOPLE...TRUST TO BELIEVE "IN" God, "AND" THEE Christ the Lord Jesus.

SOME PEOPLE...FREELY CHOOSE to CALL ON Thee Lord "AND" "CONFESS" THEIR "BELIEF" IN God "AND" IN The Christ the Lord JESUS.

SOME PEOPLE...(Unlike you)...TRUST TO BELIEVE, THEE Christ the Lord JESUS....
1) FORGIVE them for "HAVING HAD NOT" BELIEVED "IN" God and Thee Christ the Lord Jesus.
2) COVER "THEIR SIN THEY HAVE", with HIS LIGHT, that it BE SEEN NO MORE, and GOD Himself REMEMBERS their "SIN NO MORE".
3) THAT HIS Spirit/LIght/POWER within the man....FREES the MAN FROM EVERY AGAIN ..."COMMITTING" SIN "AGAINST" Thee Lord God Almighty!

1)While you preach and teach the Catholic Way, is to have Someone OTHER THAN YOURSELF, call ON THE Lord "FOR YOU"....
2) That BY another PERSON making claims FOR YOU, (that YOU are completely UNAWARE OF)...you claim to HAVE Received the Holy Spirit...(Gods POWER and LIGHT)
3) That NOW you supposedly have the Holy Spirit....YET, It is NOT (apparently), POWERFUL enough or LIGHT enough to KEEP
YOU FREE from COMMITTING SIN, (since you repeatedly CLAIM you CONTINUE TO "COMMIT" SIN!)

4) AND NOT ONLY DO YOU repeatedly CLAIM "YOU" Continue to "COMMIT" Sin...
"YOU" Continue to FALSELY TESTIFY, that EVERYONE ELSE IS "LIKE YOU" and Continues to "COMMIT SIN"!!

Dude GET A CLUE...
I DO NOT "FOLLOW YOU"!!
YOU are NOT MY TEACHER!
I DO NOT "TRUST" IN YOU!
I DO NOT "BELIEVE" IN YOU!
I AM NOT "LIKE" YOU!

YOU trying to REWRITE...Scripture.
AND
YOU trying to REWRITE....others claims of "THEIR" beliefs....
IS "NOT" What Scripture TEACHES...AND WHY you HAVE A CONSTANT Rejection of what you fraudantly write in YOUR POSTS and your church doctrine....

1 John 1:8
[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not true.

I recently told my friend that he should lose some weight for health reasons.
Not ONCE did I call him a "fat pig" - so YOU just lied again . . .

LOL....So...?

What does you not saying your friend is fat, and your friend not saying he is fat....have to do with ...

A man MAKING CLAIMS for himself...
AND YOU CHANGING his Claims to YOUR WORDS....which are NOT TRUE?

Apples and Oranges!! LOL

Gory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When YOU claim that you no longer sin - you are stating that you are no longer a sinner.

LIE!

A Sinner, is the Essence of a Natural man...
THEY ARE BORN IN SIN!!

A Sinner, can ALSO BE a man who COMMITS Sin....WHICH ALL MEN HAVE COMMITTED SIN!

ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE "THAT DOES APPLY TO ME"....A FORGIVEN SINNER....NO MORE COMMITS SIN.

There is no such thing as a "former" sinner.

So? Who said there was that you are pretending you are arguing Against a claim, no one made? LOL

You, like everybody else, will DIE a sinner.

I, unlike everyone else, HAVE ALREADY "DIED" a "SINNER".... which is precisely that which "DIVIDES ME FROM YOU".

Luke 12
51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Gal 2
[20] I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Rom 6
[7] For he that is dead is freed from sin.

1 John 3
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

I am crucified with Christ.
I am freed from sin.
I no longer commit sin.
I can no longer commit sin.

If YOU STILL COMMIT sin as you CLAIM... you can NOT ALSO BE BORN OF GOD, as you claim....

One of your CLAIMS....IS FALSE.
And you trying to make YOUR FALSE CLAIM, Apply to everyone else...IS YOU LYING about others peoples BELIEFS!

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmmm, YOU stated that you "no longer" sin,
1 John 1:8 calls out your hypocrisy.

LOL...ummm DUH....

Poor thing....you still lack COMPREHENSION of what things mean.

1 John 1:8 says;

[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

NO ONE HAS SAID THEY HAVE NO SIN....

YOU HAVE QUOTED NO ONE SAYING THEY HAVE NO SIN....

How utterly and repeatedly Ignorant you show yourself to be....Repeating 1 John 1:8 over and over and over and over....you claiming 1 John 1:8 applies to random People.....WHO HAVE NEVER SAID...
They have no sin....<--- LOL LOL LOL

That's catholic teaching....??
Try to apply Scripture to OTHER PEOPLE, that DOES NOT APPLY...WEIRD Teaching...

No wonder you repeatedly preach YOU CONTINUE TO SIN....<--- I agree, YOU DO Continue to COMMIT SIN!

Glory to God,
Taken

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There seems to be a considerable amount of misunderstanding as to just what a sinner is and is not.

A sinner is one born of the flesh under the linage of Adam prior to being saved by Him who came to save. Once saved from being a sinner, they are no longer a sinner.

What the apostle John wrote was to those before and after salvation. He did not contradict himself as one would think reading the claims of some here who do not reconcile all that is written. On the contrary, anyone who pits one thing John wrote against another thing he wrote...as John also wrote "God is not in him."

To those before receiving salvation, John wrote that all sin and are sinners. To those who after salvation he wrote they cannot and do not sin, nor are they sinners any longer. Not because they do not still carry the flesh which is prone to sin, but because they have past from death to life and it is no longer them who live, but Christ who lives in them.

So...unless you want to call Christ a sinner, stop calling saved people sinners who sin. Such is a sin against the one saying such a thing. Furthermore, it is evidence that Christ is not in any who would say such a thing. For Christ who saves, if He is in a person, would not say that He has not saved one whom He has saved.

The problem arises when lowly thinking men think lowly in the midst of these times, and do not comprehend that matters of God do not change: God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. So it is with salvation, for it is from God. Once found, once saved, such a one has entered into God, and none who enter into God can sin, old things have passed away, all things have been made new.

Thus, where there is salvation, there is no sin, and where there is sin, there is no salvation. Stop accusing God of sin.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes:

Those who Fall AWAY...."are NOT Saved"..
They....like our Example Judas ....Hear, believe, follow, trust.......THEN STOP....!!!

They receive...MEASURES...of Faith, When they are hearing, believing, following....

And when they STOP hearing, believing, following, trusting....
They STOP receiving Measures of FAITH...
AND are called.....
Having Fallen FROM Faith.

Paul is correct. You add an unbiblical option.

REMAIN IN Faith...receiving measures of Faith. REMAIN hearing, believing, following, trusting and your Gift of Faith From God Becomes INCREASED!!!

INCREASED FAITH...prepares a man To ACCEPT The Lords Offering of Salvation!!!

SALVATION is an "OFFERED" GIFT TO EVERYONE....
It is Not a Gift The Lord Forces on ANYONE!
It is already established Salvation Is for everyone....it is Theirs....
For the Accepting/Taking!!!

If a man DOES NOT ACCEPT/Take the Offered Gift of Salvation....DUH...
He loses it!

Not complicated!

If your local Ford dealer notifies you you have been selected to receive a FREE gift of a Ford Truck, and you must go get the truck Before December 25, and YOU don't...guess what...you forfeit your gift...and on Dec 26...It is no longer yours to have....you Lose you Gift!
Precisely because you Never Received your Gift!

The Lord has Offered The Gift of Salvation to All men...
If the DO NOT ACCEPT "THEIR " gift Before they Bodily DIE....DUH...
They have Lost their gift of Salvation!

Scripture does not teach Salvation Is "Given a man" And THEN Taken Away!

And Why a man with Understanding, has NO Problem Saying....

Once a Man IS Saved...it is Forever!
OSAS..

To claim otherwise, is to make a mockery of God ...AS if a man could Fool God...and God give Salvation to a man...
And then take it Back...because God who IS All knowing...was Fooled by a Man who believed, received Salvation, THEN stopped Believing....
Your proposal and Absolute Nonsense!

Glory to God,
Taken

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG.

Assigning dates to Christ's Return is absolute FALSE PROPHECY.
Jesus warned about this explicitly stated that only the FATHER knows (Matt. 24:36).

YOUR leaders were FALSE prophets . . .
Dead Bread, what about those times when two Pedophiles-in-Chief sat on their papal thrones at the same time each claiming to be equal to God and each calling the other a child of the devil? You papists are the LAST ones who should be criticizing the leadership of other churches.:rolleyes:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi phoneman,

I am not very familiar with SDA theology....

Why do you think the 'HEAVENLY SANCTUARY' would need to be cleansed?

Peace!
Hebrews 9:23 "[It was] therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these."

Daniel 8:14 "And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed."

The Sanctuary in heaven was defiled by:

1) the war in heaven
2) the continual intrusion of Satan into God's presence, as depicted in Job and also as the "lying spirit" who would deceive Ahab.
3) Satan's disputation with God over the body of Moses.

As the ruler of this planet, Satan had right to present himself in the heavenly courts as the legitimate ambassador of Earth, but after Calvary, Jesus redeemed our little planet, and now Satan is forever barred from entering there - which is why the herald said, rejoice ye heavens and they that dwell in them...but then says to us down here, "woe unto you"...because Satan's doom is sealed and is come down to us with great wrath because he knows his time is short.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
, Jesus redeemed our little planet, and now Satan is forever barred from entering there -

Thanks for your response,

I guess my next question would be why not when Jesus ascended, instead of 1800+...?

When was Satan bound?
' To plunder a strong mans house, first you have to tie him up'

Peace!