THE CHURCH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I know some people don't like all these battles. Sometimes it's fun and a good workout, other times it's a nuisance.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I used to attend Saturday school class. It's funny they removed me because I used to attend Sunday school class. They expect everyone to admire their Christ and forget their past live believing these persons can't recognize this simple fact. Whoever falls falls by the wayside but they should have all the facts straight about people's life and skill before making preconceived notions. It very well could come back to bite them on the ass!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
No one sends you to hell. That is a choice you make.

Manipulating confusing what?

Like salvation, sin is a choice.
So you're telling me that you can GO TO HELL for choosing and making bad sins when no one else will even so little as help you?

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
God has never give man the choice of "staying yourself".

There has never been three choices, 1) mine , 2) God's 3) Satan's.

There has never been a black , white, and a grey.

God say "Choose, serve Me or serve Satan. "

If we are not serving God, then we are by default , serving the other.
Okay YOu can keep living in a world of delusion and keep thinking of a white but your preconceived notion is that of Jonah and the whale, where Jonah's the whale and your the duck!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Here is a good example of repentance:

JONAH 3-- "let them turn every one from his evil way"
1 And the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the second time, saying,
2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.
3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey.
4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.
5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.
6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered
him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.
7 And he caused
it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that
is in their hands.

9 Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?
10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did
it not.

So repentance is a TURNING AWAY from sin and evil, and a turning to God for forgiveness and salvation.
Yes. But you should always be You. What choices you make afterwards are up to you.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Okay YOu can keep living in a world of delusion and keep thinking of a white but your preconceived notion is that of Jonah and the whale, where Jonah's the whale and your the duck!
Night and Might is for all who want it and can relate and so choose as the father made night and black may be and it's for all who choose.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Your supposed to repent of evil ways and then choose whether or not you want to stay you. Where this white comes in is strictly a PRE conceived notion. Why aren't you seeing this? I didn't like the garbage, that's for sure, it was spirit lead and routine.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Well I am glad to meet you David, but I have not addressed any posts directly you nor with regard to any of your posts on this thread. Therefore I have not clue as to what you are talking about. I do not know what it is that you are saying you are not wrong about...???
Something I know I'm not wrong about.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Sorry David, you sound confused in every post. You say you're a Christian but none of your posts seem to confirm that. It must be me who is confused so I will stop responding to your posts.
Sorry Pearl, YOU are the one confused. I "may" be christian, but that doesn't mean I am Holyoke.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
That's right. Nothing.

Why didn't you answer my question? What is your problem?

Stranger
Well I explained it but I like pagans better. Christians.... And pagans are both good, but I Dunno. Let me clarify... Christians and pagans are definitely the way to go for me fer sure, but who would wanna be a clown?

Last edited: