THE CHURCH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Is the son of man also the Son of God? Is Jesus both? Did Jesus die?

"And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God." Mark 15:39

"In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him." I John 4:9
So he's Gods son? I'm proud of my work I did.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Is the son of man also the Son of God? Is Jesus both? Did Jesus die?

"And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God." Mark 15:39

"In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him." I John 4:9
If Jesus was on Earth he was the son of man as Earth is for men. He was born there after all. I don't know if he died. If he didn't answer the questions?

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Well if red isn't a contraption I guess the jew flake Farley's swak to get some pork chips. Vegan stew... Hebrew Brew.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
The Bible says the devil created blue and black. Also that god created a new account. Black.

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
H Richard gave Richard prior a lot of tongue. They were sipping coffee like Mike Thompson.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the son of man and I think you're right he died.if he did he may be an Angel. If he's the son of God then I was wrong in my test in asking the other person to see if he was right. He could be the son of man, or both! Some people have misconceptions.
Just keep on asking, not only of people, but of God. Eventually you will get everything right that needs to be right for you.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus was on Earth he was the son of man as Earth is for men. He was born there after all. I don't know if he died. If he didn't answer the questions?
He still answers people questions when they have Christ in them, the Hope of glory!

"To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:" Col 1:27

Everyone who is not a physical Jew is a Gentile. Does not that mean you and me?