THE CHURCH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Let me clarify I was a pagan/ sinner and I had to become saved as I stole too much and did too much bad things.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let me clarify I was a pagan/ sinner and I had to become saved as I stole too much and did too much bad things.
But you don't any more, right? We all have broken some of the ten commandments before we were saved but God doesn't count that against us now.

Reactions: Acolyte and Nancy

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
But you don't any more, right? We all have broken some of the ten commandments before we were saved but God doesn't count that against us now.
No I overcame many sins through will power and the help and advice of Jesus and God. All but smoking.. sucks but I'd like to quit

Reactions: Acolyte

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So why supposedly is Christ to destroy the Earth?
I'd have to look that up. It isn't something I've been taught much about.
No I overcame many sins through will power and the help and advice of Jesus and God. All but smoking.. sucks but I'd like to quit
My husband smoked 20 a day all his life but started to vape 7 years ago and is now on the lowest mix. It's not ideal but nowhere near as harmful as smoking.

Reactions: Nancy

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States

My husband smoked 20 a day all his life but started to vape 7 years ago and is now on the lowest mix. It's not ideal but nowhere near as harmful as smoking.
I used to evape.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're right. I DO express my views as "EXPERT", because Scripture and History are TRUE. It's those who contort, defy, and misrepresent Scripture and History that are NOT proficient in the TRUTH.

I notice this so often on this site.
Question ...How do you know that your interpretation is right , and other people are wrong.

Yes, scripture is indeed true. But that doesn't mean that you , 100% are correct in how you read a thing.

I seems much more softer to say IMHO, "just in case" your understanding is not perfect. How many are already perfect!!! :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'v been off of cigarettes 9 years this month and like your husband, I too quit with the vaporizer. Blood pressure down, no more coughing up ick!! Not to mention, pennies on the dollar as far as cost. NEVER thaoght I would be able to quit smoking tobacco. I actually "quit trying to quit" when one of my brothers introduced the vaporizer to me. Never looked back! Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'v been off of cigarettes 9 years this month and like your husband, I too quit with the vaporizer. Blood pressure down, no more coughing up ick!! Not to mention, pennies on the dollar as far as cost. NEVER thaoght I would be able to quit smoking tobacco. I actually "quit trying to quit" when one of my brothers introduced the vaporizer to me. Never looked back! Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you still use it Nancy? Ray is on the lowest strength now 3% I think it is.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you still use it Nancy? Ray is on the lowest strength now 3% I think it is.

I do. I'm a pretty high strung person, lol and...fidgity - whole family is like that, talk too fast, move too fast. So, it keeps my hands busy and I enjoy it more than I EVER did the tobacco. I have been getting the e-liquid from the same vendor (online) all this time, it's from and made in North Carolina and he puts the ingredients right on the bottle...mine has only 3 and, they are all harmless. I come from a large family of addictive personalities. Both parents smoked until the day they died. All 7 of us kids ended up smokers...now 2 of us vape, 1 quit with the vape but, she also quit vaping. and the others have all quit ♥

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I do. I'm a pretty high strung person, lol and...fidgity - whole family is like that, talk too fast, move too fast. So, it keeps my hands busy and I enjoy it more than I EVER did the tobacco. I have been getting the e-liquid from the same vendor (online) all this time, it's from and made in North Carolina and he puts the ingredients right on the bottle...mine has only 3 and, they are all harmless. I come from a large family of addictive personalities. Both parents smoked until the day they died. All 7 of us kids ended up smokers...now 2 of us vape, 1 quit with the vape but, she also quit vaping. and the others have all quit ♥
Ray's favourite flavours are rhubarb and custard, green apple, sherbet lemon or pear drops. what do you like?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My daily go to is expresso but sometimes I like the Peanut Butter flavor. I'm VERY picky with the flavors and I NEVER get them from China. They may be cheaper, but only God knows what they put in theirs. Besides, not all flavors are created equal. One vendors wild cherry could taste way different, better or worse then anthers. There is one called Cinna-Bun and I do like that one...oh yeah, also cotton candy- yum.

Reactions: David kilmer

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I've never smoked but both my parents did and my sister and both my daughters, my son never has though. And now my husband doesn't either.
I don't have any kids but my grandparents used to smoke.

Last edited: