The Churches are dying, the saints are rising.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reality though actually is that ALL seven of Christ's Messages are still 'active' for today, for ALL Churches. The seven messages are connected to the seven candlesticks in Heaven which represent the seven Churches (per end of Rev.1). Those very same dangers in five of those seven Churches are till present today, and will remain all the way up to Christ's second coming. Only the two Churches of Philadelphia and Smyrna Lord Jesus had no problem with, so those represent His very elect that will not be deceived. This is also why He mentioned about the "synagogue of Satan" to those two. Thus the Messages were historical at first, but now serve as ensamples for ALL Churches. Man's Church ages theory destroys that purpose and is a false doctrine.

I Do not disagree with you here in the least, Just that Laodicea is the spirit of this church age we are living in, yes all the others were actual churches in the first century, Yes these groups still exist, I said the reformation church was typified by Sardis and there are reformation churches, and Wesleyan churches and fundamentalist churches in existence today. This is the depth of this prophetic revelation given to John, It is not just what was, but what is and what is to come. All those churches will unite in the Unity of the Spirit, which are now divided by denominationalism, when they do the Body of Christ will come together, all parts of it as all seven candlesticks join together as one, just like the menorah of Israel. (Rev. 4:5)

You're just quoting ideas you learned out of some book by man, and not from God's Word.

Actually, Those Ideas are my own. I Have and open invitation to anyone who can prove to me from scripture the doctrine that every believer is a saint. This is the real man made doctrine and without this distinction, the Word of is full of contradiction and holes. This Man made doctrine came directly as a reaction to the veneration and prayers to the saints which is heretical, in casting out the dirty bath water, they cast out the baby as well, and this is the Major culprit in all the divides the churches have faced since then.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Do not disagree with you here in the least, Just that Laodicea is the spirit of this church age we are living in, yes all the others were actual churches in the first century, Yes these groups still exist, I said the reformation church was typified by Sardis and there are reformation churches, and Wesleyan churches and fundamentalist churches in existence today. This is the depth of this prophetic revelation given to John, It is not just what was, but what is and what is to come. All those churches will unite in the Unity of the Spirit, which are now divided by denominationalism, when they do the Body of Christ will come together, all parts of it as all seven candlesticks join together as one, just like the menorah of Israel. (Rev. 4:5)

Doesn't matter if you agree with 'me' or not. The matter is about agreeing with God's written Word...

Rev 1:20
20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in My right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

KJV

Rev 2:5
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

KJV

That above warning in verse 5 was originally to the Church at Ephesus. That "candlestick" is linked to that Church. That candlestick is in Heaven. Nowhere in Revelation, nor Zechariah, is it shown that candlestick being removed in the Heavenly. Even to this day, that pattern in the Heavenly of the seven candlesticks is still intact today.

Jesus' warning to them about His coming upon them quickly is in reference to the day of His return, the 2nd coming. That means that candlestick is in place until the day of His return, for there is nowhere written that it was removed.

Thus man's doctrines of 'Church ages' idea is FALSE and goes against the written Scripture.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't matter if you agree with 'me' or not. The matter is about agreeing with God's written Word...

Rev 1:20
20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in My right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

KJV

Rev 2:5
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

KJV

That above warning in verse 5 was originally to the Church at Ephesus. That "candlestick" is linked to that Church. That candlestick is in Heaven. Nowhere in Revelation, nor Zechariah, is it shown that candlestick being removed in the Heavenly. Even to this day, that pattern in the Heavenly of the seven candlesticks is still intact today.

Jesus' warning to them about His coming upon them quickly is in reference to the day of His return, the 2nd coming. That means that candlestick is in place until the day of His return, for there is nowhere written that it was removed.

Thus man's doctrines of 'Church ages' idea is FALSE and goes against the written Scripture.

You do not read very well do you? That is exactly what I said. Quoting rev.4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. Each light is lit at a different time, Just like the Menorah, Each of the seven Spirits reveal a progressive revelation to the church of what is the "fulness of Christ" and in the perfecting of the saints. We living now are able to "Overcome as Christ Overcame" because we have received the full progressive revelation, We are now tasked with bringing about the unity of the Spirit that comes with overcoming human Pride which divides and having a dialogue on what this means.

Sounds to me that you are not ready for this sort of task yet? You have not layed aside the doctrines of men, and ready to receive the meat of the Word of God. You are still walking in the vanity of the Mind (The carnal mind) and not ready to receive the teaching of the Spirit. Read Ephesians 4:11-19, everything I am saying is 100% scriptural, yet those lost in textualism cannot see it. These are not things the institutional church teaches, because they are lost in this same divisiveness and doctrines of men. Think and Pray about this. Pray the Prayer in Ephesians 1:17-23 for the Wisdom of God as this is the key to understanding the book of Ephesians (the first of the seven churches in Revelation) Once you do then the Holy Spirit can teach you what the Unity of the Spirit means. In contrast to this you will be offered a false unity to be part of called ecumenism or more aptly the "Co exist" ecumenism. If you do not know the difference you fall into the latter. Do not be a Jannes and Jambres and oppose the truth, instead be a Berrean and see if this is so, by scripture. I have given you ample scriptural references here. What I am saying here is a great blessing for the church if she will hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not read very well do you? That is exactly what I said. Quoting rev.4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. Each light is lit at a different time, Just like the Menorah, Each of the seven Spirits reveal a progressive revelation to the church of what is the "fulness of Christ" and in the perfecting of the saints. We living now are able to "Overcome as Christ Overcame" because we have received the full progressive revelation, We are now tasked with bringing about the unity of the Spirit that comes with overcoming human Pride which divides and having a dialogue on what this means.

That idea of their being lit one at a time is your adding to the Scripture. That idea is NOWHERE written in God's Word. And you get a Church age theory from that? That only shows how man corrupts the pure Word of God.

The seven candlesticks represent the seven Churches. That is what we are told in Revelation 1:20. The Scripture does not... say the seven candlesticks represent seven Church 'ages'. So who is it that cannot read very well???

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That idea of their being lit one at a time is your adding to the Scripture. That idea is NOWHERE written in God's Word. And you get a Church age theory from that? That only shows how man corrupts the pure Word of God.

The seven candlesticks represent the seven Churches. That is what we are told in Revelation 1:20. The Scripture does not... say the seven candlesticks represent seven Church 'ages'. So who is it that cannot read very well???

Yet that is how the menorah is lit, one at a time. Just plain common sense of how a menorah works, which portrays the church ages.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here is a link explaining scriptural versus extra scriptural progressive revelation.
What is progressive revelation and is it scriptural? | CARM.org

There are according to scripture, things in the Word of God to be unsealed in the end times, and these are those mysteries, as i said everything is backed up by the existing canon of scripture which is being opened up to those who have the ears to hear what the Spirit says to the churches. These truths are spiritually discerned, not with the carnal mind or as Paul calls it the vanity of the mind. which is why I pointed you to Ephesians 4. In fact when rightly understood, the writings of Paul in Ephesians become more prophetic than ever before because they outline this progressive revelation to the churches.... the church that was originally shown as the church that "walketh among the seven candlesticks...." (Rev. 2:1)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet that is how the menorah is lit, one at a time. Just plain common sense of how a menorah works, which portrays the church ages.

Nothing written in God's Word that says the lighting of the seven candlesticks proves a Church ages theory. The Church Ages theory is a theory from man's Dispensationalism, which is a leaven fragment added to God's Word.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a link explaining scriptural versus extra scriptural progressive revelation.
What is progressive revelation and is it scriptural? | CARM.org

There are according to scripture, things in the Word of God to be unsealed in the end times, and these are those mysteries, as i said everything is backed up by the existing canon of scripture which is being opened up to those who have the ears to hear what the Spirit says to the churches. These truths are spiritually discerned, not with the carnal mind or as Paul calls it the vanity of the mind. which is why I pointed you to Ephesians 4. In fact when rightly understood, the writings of Paul in Ephesians become more prophetic than ever before because they outline this progressive revelation to the churches.... the church that was originally shown as the church that "walketh among the seven candlesticks...." (Rev. 2:1)

No Biblical support for man's added idea of a Church ages theory. You are simply supporting a leaven doctrine of man. The seven Messages Jesus gave to the seven Churches in Asia represent seven types of workings within the various Churches all the way up to His return. They serve as 'examples' to watch for, to know what 'type' of Church one is in. Only 2 Churches Jesus had no rebuke for, so those 2 represent the pattern of His very elect, those are the patterns to follow.

Last edited:

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing written in God's Word that says the lighting of the seven candlesticks proves a Church ages theory. The Church Ages theory is a theory from man's Dispensationalism, which is a leaven fragment added to God's Word.

It is obvious you hate "dispensationalism", which begs me to ask, Have you stoned all the adulterers you know? How about fulfilling the 613 requirements of the TORAH? You can't, can you? There is no temple to worship in so all those have laws are unable to obeyed. Jesus said "the law and the prophets were until John" (Luke 16:16) Since then the Gospel of the Kingdom was preached, so Jesus was a dispensationalist by his own words, How is that you are not? The writer of Hebrews spoke of how a New covenant does not come into effect until the death of the testator, Thus there was a transitionary dispensation when Jesus and John Preached the Gospel of the Kingdom before the New testament came into effect. evidence of this is found in Acts when Paul found the people who had received the Baptism of John as opposed to the Baptism of the Holy Ghost, which was enabled By the of Grace unto salvation, So here we have multiple dispensations clearly taught in scripture. Matthew 24:14 once again foretells of a time that the Gospel of the kingdom will be preached once again, shortly before the end. So Another dispensation. The Word dispensation is used by Paul in scripture.... "The dispensation of the grace of God given unto gentiles" by denying this, you are denying that gentiles can be saved.... Are you a gentile?

The Church age in general is a dispensation, and that dispensation has progressed through time, A Christian in the second century did not know as much of the fulness of Christ as we do today, their faith was far "simpler" Yet of the Same Spirit, for we are all one. One faith one Baptism, One LORD. The early church had far more persecutions to overcome, the modern church has more seductions to overcome, and in so doing We overcome as Christ overcame, as he was seduced in the wilderness by Satan with the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life. We in the modern church age are the most prosperous, and our wealth and prosperity has led to complacency which is the sin of Laodicea, thinking they are rich and in need of nothing.

What is funny, is wherever I present this message there are few if any who are able to see this, because they are blinded to it because of their prosperity. But Oh boy, do the Jannes and Jambres come out of the woodwork to oppose this message. That Opposition comes from Charismatic and fundamentalist, conservative and liberal, legalist and lascivious, cessationist and continuationist and Calvinist and Arminian.... You get the point.... Satan has two towers from which he opposes the truth, The jannes and Jambres towers. Legalism (false religion) and Lawlessness (Lascivious religion, and worldliness). Because of this opposition, I Know I am on the right track.

So You are welcome to continue in your self deception, or perhaps what I am saying will give you an unction of Godly repentance and you will go to the cross and the Holy Spirit to seek the Truth? The Strong Delusion awaits those who do not love the Truth, which way are you headed? The way of Jannes and Jambres or the way of the cross?

No Biblical support for man's added idea of a Church ages theory. You are simply supporting a leaven doctrine of man. The seven Messages Jesus gave to the seven Churches in Asia represent seven types of workings within the various Churches all the way up to His return. They serve as 'examples' to watch for, to know what 'type' of Church one is in. Only 2 Churches Jesus had no rebuke for, so those 2 represent the pattern of His very elect, those are the patterns to follow.

And I suppose you see yourself as a Philadelphian? That is how pride and self deception works, and why Philadelphia leads to Laodicea, and why Fundamentalism leads to textualism and complacency in the church. This is how the Philadelphian church age became the Laodicean church age....

What is generally overlooked is that Fundamentalism, as it spread throughout the various denominations and nondenominational groups, fell victim to its own virtues. The Word died in the hands of its friends. ... An unofficial hierarchy decided what Christians were to believe. Not the Scriptures, but what the scribe thought the Scriptures meant became the Christian creed. Christian colleges, seminaries, Bible institutes, Bible conferences, popular Bible expositors all joined to promote the cult of textualism. The system of extreme dispensationalism which was devised, relieved the Christian of repentance, obedience and cross-carrying in any other than the most formal sense. Whole sections of the New Testament were taken from the church and disposed of after a rigid system of “dividing the Word of truth.”

All this resulted in a religious mentality inimical to the true faith of Christ. ... The basic doctrines of the Bible were there, but the climate was just not favorable to the sweet fruits of the Spirit.

The whole mood was different from that of the Early Church and of the great souls who suffered and sang and worshiped in the centuries past. The doctrines were sound but something vital was missing. The tree of correct doctrine was never allowed to blossom. The voice of the turtle [dove] was rarely heard in the land".... Faith, a mighty, vitalizing doctrine in the mouths of the apostles, became in the mouth of the scribe another thing altogether and power went from it. As the letter triumphed, the Spirit withdrew and textualism ruled supreme....

In the interest of accuracy it should be said that this was a general condition only. Certainly there were some even in those low times whose longing hearts were better theologians than their teachers were. These pressed on to a fullness and power unknown to the rest. But they were not many and the odds were too great" they could not dispel the mist that hung over the land.

The error of textualism is not doctrinal. It is far more subtle than that and much more difficult to discover, but its effects are just as deadly. Not its theological beliefs are at fault, but its assumptions.

It assumes, for instance, that if we have the word for a thing we have the thing itself. If it is in the Bible, it is in us. If we have the doctrine, we have the experience. If something was true of Paul it is of necessity true of us because we accept Paul's epistles as divinely inspired. The Bible tells us how to be saved, but textualism goes on to make it tell us that we are saved, something which in the very nature of things it cannot do. Assurance of individual salvation is thus no more than a logical conclusion drawn from doctrinal premises, and the resultant experience wholly mental.

No Revival without Reformation - A.W. Tozer - Sermon Index

Reactions: Jostler

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is obvious you hate "dispensationalism", which begs me to ask, Have you stoned all the adulterers you know? How about fulfilling the 613 requirements of the TORAH? You can't, can you? There is no temple to worship in so all those have laws are unable to obeyed. Jesus said "the law and the prophets were until John" (Luke 16:16) Since then the Gospel of the Kingdom was preached, so Jesus was a dispensationalist by his own words, How is that you are not? The writer of Hebrews spoke of how a New covenant does not come into effect until the death of the testator, Thus there was a transitionary dispensation when Jesus and John Preached the Gospel of the Kingdom before the New testament came into effect. evidence of this is found in Acts when Paul found the people who had received the Baptism of John as opposed to the Baptism of the ....

Your post is just so full of baloney and false accusations, it really makes you look foolish. The 'Church Ages' theory is a theory of man, not written in God's Word.

The Following is For Brethren Not Like Those Above:

Christ's seven Messages were originally to seven literal Church locations on earth, but it's easy to read His Words pointing to His future coming within those Messages.

1. To the Church at Ephesus:

Rev 2:1
1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith He That holdeth the seven stars in His right hand, Who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
KJV

Rev 2:4-5
4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
KJV

Lord Jesus is Who holds the seven stars and walks in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks, meaning in the Heavenly. That is the vision John saw in Revelation 1. So each Church has an angel (star) and a candlestick assigned to it that exists in Heaven. NOWHERE does His Word say any... of those candlesticks were removed!

But that is exactly... what men's doctrine of Church Ages does, it REMOVES each candlestick with the end of each supposed Church age it preaches. Since today they falsely preach that we are in the LAST Church age, the Laodicean Church Age, that means there would have to be ONLY ONE candlestick left standing in Heaven today, and only ONE angel (star) representing it! Who in the world would be behind such an idea, because that idea LITERALLY DESTROYS the purpose of Christ's seven Messages to the seven Churches, AND... His warning that He would remove Ephesus' candlestick in Heaven, if they did not repent! One by one, it DESTROYS the seven candlesticks in Heaven!

Five of the Churches Jesus sent His Messages to had problems in them. Only two Churches didn't...

Rev 2:8-11
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
KJV

Those of the Church of Smyrna were familiar with the false crept in unawares (Jude 1), the foreigners like the old Canaanites of Judges 2 & 3, and Idumeans that became religious Jews after Edom was destroyed. The scribes themselves were not even of the lineage of Israel, they were Kenites of the land of Canaan (1 Chronicles 2:55; Genesis 15:19). These hid themselves among Judah and operated much like Communists do today in creeping into a country to prepare it for overthrow according to the strategies of Marxist-Leninism.

Rev 3:7-12
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith He That is holy, He that is true, He That hath the key of David, He That openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My word, and hast not denied My name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My God: and I will write upon him My new name.
KJV

The Church of Philadelphia also understood about the "synagogue of Satan" involving false Jews that crept in among Judah. He is even going to make those false Jews in His future Millennium reign come and worship Him at the feet of His elect. That is who these represent also, along with Smyrna, i.e., Christ's ELECT servants. They KEEP HIS WORD, not man's word. And He forewarns that He comes quickly, and to hold fast what they have. What coming would that be??? Jesus was referring to His 2nd coming of our near future! So that MOVES this MESSAGE for His ELECT... into the FUTURE!

How then can man say that's just about a Philadelphia Church Age that is now DEAD!?!?

The actual Message to each one by Lord Jesus reveals easily that the 'Church Ages' theory of man is nothing but a hoax!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your post is just so full of baloney and false accusations, it really makes you look foolish. The 'Church Ages' theory is a theory of man, not written in God's Word.

Bible Taught or Spirit Taught? Chapter 9
It may shock some readers to suggest that there is a difference between being Bible taught and being Spirit taught. Nevertheless it is so.

It is altogether possible to be instructed in the rudiments of the faith and still have no real understanding of the whole thing. And it is possible to go on to become expert in Bible doctrine and not have spiritual illumination, with the result that a veil remains over the mind, preventing it from apprehending the truth in its spiritual essence.

Most of us are acquainted with churches that teach the Bible to their children from their tenderest years, give them long instruction in the catechism, drill them further in pastor's classes, and still never produce in them a living Christianity nor a virile godliness. Their members show no evidence of having passed from death unto life. None of the earmarks of salvation so plainly indicated in the Scriptures are found among them. Their religious lives are correct and reasonably moral, but wholly mechanical and altogether lacking in radiance. They wear their faith as persons in mourning once wore black arm bands to show their love and respect for the departed.

Such persons cannot be dismissed as hypocrites. Many of them are pathetically serious about it all. They are simply blind. From lack of the vital Spirit they are forced to get along with the outward shell of faith, while all the time their deep hearts are starving for spiritual reality and they do not know what is wrong with them.

This difference between the religion of creed and the religion of the Spirit is well set forth by the saintly Thomas in a tender little prayer to his Lord: "The children of Israel in time past said unto Moses, 'Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.' Not so, Lord, not so, I beseech Thee; but rather with the prophet Samuel, I humbly and earnestly entreat, 'Speak, Lord; for thy servant heareth.' Let not Moses speak unto me, nor any of the prophets, but rather do Thou speak, 0 Lord God, the inspirer, enlightener of all the prophets; for Thou alone without them canst perfectly instruct me, but they without Thee can profit nothing. They indeed may utter words, but they cannot give the Spirit. Most beautifully do they speak, but if Thou be silent, they inflame not the heart. They teach the letter, but Thou openest the sense; they bring forth mysteries, but Thou unlockest the meaning of sealed things. . . They work only outwardly, but Thou instructest and enlightenest the heart. . . They cry aloud with words, but Thou impartest understanding to the hearing."

It would be hard to wrap it up better than that. The same thing has been said variously by others; however, the most familiar saying probably is, "The Scriptures, to be understood, must be read with the same Spirit that originally inspired them." No one denies this, but even such a statement will go over the heads of those who hear it unless the Holy Spirit inflames the heart.

The charge often made against us by Liberals, that we are "bibliolaters," is probably not true in the same sense as meant by our detractors; but candor and self-analysis will force us to admit that there is often too much truth in their charge. Among religious persons of unquestioned orthodoxy there is sometimes found a dull dependence upon the letter of the text without the faintest understanding of its spirit. That truth is in its essence spiritual must constantly be kept before our minds if we would know the truth indeed. Jesus Christ is Himself the Truth, and He cannot be confined to mere words even though, as we ardently believe, He has Himself inspired the words. That which is spiritual cannot be shut in by ink or fenced in by type and paper. The best a book can do is to give us the letter of truth. If we ever receive more than this, it must be by the Holy Spirit who gives it.

The great need of the hour among persons spiritually hungry is twofold: First, to know the Scriptures, apart from which no saving truth will be vouchsafed by our Lord; the second, to be enlightened by the Spirit, apart from whom the Scriptures will not be understood.

https://hsraadio.net/raamat/A.W.+Tozer+-+The+Root+of+the+Righteous.pdf

How then can man say that's just about a Philadelphia Church Age is now DEAD!?!?
Now You are putting words in my mouth, reading your own bias into my comments. I Said Philadelphia is the fundamentalist church, clearly, fundamentalism still exists, just as reformed and catholic churches still exist, and persecuted churches exist today. Progressive revelation does not deny the OLD but affirms it. Like a building being Built is the analogy Paul Used, Christ the cornerstone and his ministry and that of the apostles the foundation. (1 Cor. 3:10-12)

Obviously that link from Tozier convicted you, as did the explanation of dispensationalism which you ignored. But Just because of this conviction you need no resort to false accusation to try and discredit me, Instead, go to the cross Ask Jesus "if being ye Know Him", and he will teach you the Truth. If there is no progressive revelation in the church, then Christ left the church Powerless, But alas he gave us the Spirit of Truth which teaches and leads us into all truth.
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. (John 16:13)

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. (Rev. 3:22)

Reactions: Jostler

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David, with the help of a friend (Gideon, who is now posting here too as @Gideons300 ) I finally figured out who you are :) GREAT to see you again :)

Edit to add: AbbyJoy and Dusty are also with us now.....it's beginning to feel like "old home week around here :)

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David, with the help of a friend (Gideon, who is now posting here too as @Gideons300 ) I finally figured out who you are :) GREAT to see you again :)

Edit to add: AbbyJoy and Dusty are also with us now.....it's beginning to feel like "old home week around here :)
Indeed it is. David, great to see you here.

blessings,
Gids

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Indeed it is. David, great to see you here.

blessings,
Gids

Good To see Both of you too... About time you figured it out Jostler;). I Have seen some other familiar names here as well. I Invited Peter over as well, as he was being harassed over yonder, I have not noticed him here, He did go to the other site I sent him. He will probably feel more at home here? That one is all prophecy and he is not into Prophecy.

Well, It is funny how fellowship works, If God wants us to fellowship he will find a way to bring us together, I will have to catch up on all your Posts.

God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord. (1 Cor. 1:9)