The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks have become numb an uninterested beyond their turf, income, high-tech toys and pleasures in life. This I think is a plan developed over to time by design. It is the worship of man-made idols and self and nature over the intelligence who created them. Each generation has moved further and further away from God. The time is nearly ripe to start leading them to slaughter, on a mass-scale...

God has become Out of Fashion!!!

Wants, Desires, Needs Are Free, Free, Free…
Fake money, Credit, Loaning, Borrowing, Drugs, Disease, Fun, Immorality, Cheating, Faultless, Irresponsibility, Everything Tolerated, Everything Acceptable, and should anything be objected…a Feather Tap consequence, laugh and a another Scam.

I would say inasmuch as a Few are disgusted…Gods Anger is Waxing Hot!!

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy Now?

insane government....

Thanks to eco-lobbyists, government councils across the UK are cutting down thousands of trees to make way for new bus routes and cycle lanes.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

One in every 73 people “vaccinated” for covid wound up DEAD by June 2022, government data show​

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 by: Ethan Huff

Image: One in every 73 people “vaccinated” for covid wound up DEAD by June 2022, government data show

(Natural News) Official numbers published by the Office for National Statistics (ONS), a government-run institution in the United Kingdom, show that by the time June 1, 2022, arrived, one in every 73 people in England who got “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) had perished – this compared to just one in every 172 unvaccinated Brits.

In every single age group, the data shows that the mortality rate is highest among those who took the jab(s) and lowest among those who just said no to the experimental drugs and instead relied on their own natural immunity for protection.

Keep in mind that for many months prior to the data release, the UK government denied even calculating it, let alone possessing it. Now, suddenly, the truth is finally coming out, thanks to a Freedom of Information request, that the death jabs are, in fact, taking lives at an astoundingly high rate.

(Related: In 2021 at the height of covid, an America’s Frontline Doctors attorney filed a lawsuit against the United States government over 45,000 covid “vaccine” deaths that had been identified at that time.)

Nearly six times as many vaccinated people died in England compared to unvaccinated​

The largest independent producer of official statistics and the premier recognized national statistical institute of the UK, the ONS published a dataset last July containing a host of deeply disturbing data on deaths by vaccination status through England between Jan. 1, 2021, and May 31, 2022. This data shows that following covid injection, 41,117 people died “with covid” after having been jabbed for it. Another 565,420 people died “without covid,” also after having gotten jabbed for the alleged virus.

All in all, some 606,537 people died after getting injected for covid, which is far more than the 109,891 unvaccinated people in England who died during the same timeframe.

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) published its own data on overall vaccine uptake in England, revealing that 18.9 million Brits just said no to covid shots while 63.4 million others, sadly for them, just said yes. Based on this, we can calculate the rate of death among the two groups, which is starkly contrasting.

“The official figures unfortunately confirm that mortality rates per 100,000 are the lowest among the unvaccinated population in every single age group in England,” reported The Exposé. “And the data reveals the gap between the unvaccinated and vaccinated populations in terms of mortality rates is widening by the month.”

“There is no other conclusion that can be found for the fact mortality rates per 100,000 are the lowest among the unvaccinated other than that the Covid-19 injections are killing people … This is precisely why, according to the figures that the Government has made available, 1 in every 73 vaccinated people was dead by the beginning of June 2022 compared to just 1 in every 172 unvaccinated people.”
In the comments, someone pointed out that the deaths assigned as “covid” deaths in the official figures are “impossible to believe,” seeing as how they are “based on a fraudulent test and thus the ratio in favour of non vaccinated people in reality is far better” than even the data that we do have.

Another wrote that he basically gave up on trying to tell people who inherently trust the medical profession about any of this because they are already too deeply propagandized to listen to the truth.

“I just let them move ahead since by now they are fully vaxxed,” this person added. “One of my Air Force buddies who read me the riot act about the vaxs is now dying of 3 kinds of cancer no doubt brought on by his taking the vac’s and the boosters – I don’t mention it but I know that is what is happening.”

The latest news about the injury and death toll from the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccination” scheme can be found at VaccineDeaths.com.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Occult & Globalists

COVID Total World Takeover: Ultimate Goal is to Kill People​

Infowars.com
March 22nd 2023, 5:15 pm
Alex Jones lays out how the experimental COVID mNRA jab was designed to reduce the population using a pandemic as cover.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

One in every 73 people “vaccinated” for covid wound up DEAD by June 2022, government data show​

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 by: Ethan Huff

Image: One in every 73 people “vaccinated” for covid wound up DEAD by June 2022, government data show

(Natural News) Official numbers published by the Office for National Statistics (ONS), a government-run institution in the United Kingdom, show that by the time June 1, 2022, arrived, one in every 73 people in England who got “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) had perished – this compared to just one in every 172 unvaccinated Brits.

In every single age group, the data shows that the mortality rate is highest among those who took the jab(s) and lowest among those who just said no to the experimental drugs and instead relied on their own natural immunity for protection.

Keep in mind that for many months prior to the data release, the UK government denied even calculating it, let alone possessing it. Now, suddenly, the truth is finally coming out, thanks to a Freedom of Information request, that the death jabs are, in fact, taking lives at an astoundingly high rate.

(Related: In 2021 at the height of covid, an America’s Frontline Doctors attorney filed a lawsuit against the United States government over 45,000 covid “vaccine” deaths that had been identified at that time.)

Nearly six times as many vaccinated people died in England compared to unvaccinated​

The largest independent producer of official statistics and the premier recognized national statistical institute of the UK, the ONS published a dataset last July containing a host of deeply disturbing data on deaths by vaccination status through England between Jan. 1, 2021, and May 31, 2022. This data shows that following covid injection, 41,117 people died “with covid” after having been jabbed for it. Another 565,420 people died “without covid,” also after having gotten jabbed for the alleged virus.

All in all, some 606,537 people died after getting injected for covid, which is far more than the 109,891 unvaccinated people in England who died during the same timeframe.

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) published its own data on overall vaccine uptake in England, revealing that 18.9 million Brits just said no to covid shots while 63.4 million others, sadly for them, just said yes. Based on this, we can calculate the rate of death among the two groups, which is starkly contrasting.

“The official figures unfortunately confirm that mortality rates per 100,000 are the lowest among the unvaccinated population in every single age group in England,” reported The Exposé. “And the data reveals the gap between the unvaccinated and vaccinated populations in terms of mortality rates is widening by the month.”

“There is no other conclusion that can be found for the fact mortality rates per 100,000 are the lowest among the unvaccinated other than that the Covid-19 injections are killing people … This is precisely why, according to the figures that the Government has made available, 1 in every 73 vaccinated people was dead by the beginning of June 2022 compared to just 1 in every 172 unvaccinated people.”
In the comments, someone pointed out that the deaths assigned as “covid” deaths in the official figures are “impossible to believe,” seeing as how they are “based on a fraudulent test and thus the ratio in favour of non vaccinated people in reality is far better” than even the data that we do have.

Another wrote that he basically gave up on trying to tell people who inherently trust the medical profession about any of this because they are already too deeply propagandized to listen to the truth.

“I just let them move ahead since by now they are fully vaxxed,” this person added. “One of my Air Force buddies who read me the riot act about the vaxs is now dying of 3 kinds of cancer no doubt brought on by his taking the vac’s and the boosters – I don’t mention it but I know that is what is happening.”

The latest news about the injury and death toll from the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccination” scheme can be found at VaccineDeaths.com.
And 3rd world people who never got the COVID jab, rates ! I believe they did much better % without the COVID jab nonsense.

But then again if one listens to what some people have said, that the worlds population has to be reduced drastically, some say by 80% .

Look at all the names of the people who have said in line with such ? They are totally serious in fact ,but where is the MSM on this ! all hush hush in fact and not a mention of such worthy of calling out anything at all on this issue at all ! So it stinks real badly to me ! That I smell a Rat !
Why don't I have faith in the MSM ? because they are not worthy ! they have no integrity in fact, they are filthy low life cunning Rats !

Back in the days, If I was one to call Hitler out ? what would be my fate ! the same with any Communist Leadership ?
Now what if I call out that some very powerful people are on the path of wiping out 80 % of the worlds people ? What happens, well Nothing at all, because the majority don't care less ? or what is it ! they do not believe such at all !
Back in the days If I were to warn that the 6 million Jews were to be offered up to their god Molock, would anyone listen ?

If I nowadays informed people that the 6 million Jews were offered up to the god Molock and the Satanist would call it a burnt offering (Holocaust) That is what Holocaust means, does it not, a Burnt Offering ! So who offered them all up ? Who ever said this Did ! and who ever claims this is of the god Molock in fact ! because they are claiming that it was God that killed them !
But our God who Christ Jesus pointed out, said of them who were of their father of lies and was a murderer from the beginning !

Hitler was in bed with who ! the so called Zionist Jews in fact ! Who called it a Burnt offering ? The so called Zionist did in fact ! in bed with Hitler in fact and Rothschild said they created the State and dubbed it Israel, that is a delusion because fools believe it is Israel.

Who were or are the Israelites ? well Jesus said of Nathaniel ! bingo ! Fact ! no Godless slob is Israel and Israel is no filth monger ! not to mention he knew who Jesus was directly !

A truly born again Christian is Israel ! for they serve Christ Jesus !

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PALM SCANNING PAYMENTS ARE HERE — Panera Introduces Technocratic Palm Payments​

World Alternative Media | Banned.Video
March 25th 2023, 11:09 am

This is yet another example of the coming crackdown on cash as the cashless society gets more extreme by the day.

1679788164695.png

Image Credit:
natasaadzic/Getty Images

Josh Sigurdson reports on the new palm scanning payments introduced by Panera Bread utilizing Amazon One’s payment processing that’s completely cashless and uses the palms of your hands.

This is going live in several locations and quite possibly could be introduced to one of their many thousands of locations for loyalty members. Panera has around 25 million loyalty members.

This is yet another example of the coming crackdown on cash as the cashless society gets more extreme by the day.

Governments around the world are attempting to create chaos in order to get order and that order is a new world order based on a centrally planned central bank digital currency (CBDC) utilized to track and trace everyone and restrict free movement and payments connected to a carbon credit and social credit system.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1680383156927.png

How do we run a country when 13 members of the US Senate, none Republicans, are dual citizens. How did it come to this?!

Would the founding Fathers go for this dual-loyalty? It shows how far we have gone in destroying this nation. Can you imagine having 13 members of the US Senate both loyal to the 13 original American States and also to the British Crown? What a joke.

I say we should ban any US citizen in the US Government, and the State level governments with (legal rights) and loyalty to another State or Country, now!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
View attachment 30978

How do we run a country when 13 members of the US Senate, none Republicans, are dual citizens. How did it come to this?!

Would the founding Fathers go for this dual-loyalty? It shows how far we have gone in destroying this nation. Can you imagine having 13 members of the US Senate both loyal to the 13 original American States and also to the British Crown? What a joke.

I say we should ban any US citizen in the US Government, and the State level governments with (legal rights) and loyalty to another State or Country, now!
In Australia only some years ago it became Law not to be able to hold duel citizenship and be in Political Office.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Happy Now?

insane government....

Thanks to eco-lobbyists, government councils across the UK are cutting down thousands of trees to make way for new bus routes and cycle lanes.
Sorry I realise this is an older post now…….we have ‘ The Green Party ‘ in locally and they have built soooooooo many cycle lanes -it drives us all nuts. The younger generation hear ‘ The Green Party ‘ and think ‘ oh they are for the environment ‘ and vote for them ( my son is one of them ). The guy on the video is definitely on my wave length xx
We have voting in the next month ………we have so many students in the town now , so it will be interesting to see who gets in ….

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Australia only some years ago it became Law not to be able to hold duel citizenship and be in Political Office.
Then need to do the same thing over here Reggie....it internally compromises a country a weaker political country. That's the scene over here anyway....lawlessness

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry I realise this is an older post now…….we have ‘ The Green Party ‘ in locally and they have built soooooooo many cycle lanes -it drives us all nuts. The younger generation hear ‘ The Green Party ‘ and think ‘ oh they are for the environment ‘ and vote for them ( my son is one of them ). The guy on the video is definitely on my wave length xx
We have voting in the next month ………we have so many students in the town now , so it will be interesting to see who gets in ….
I hope sanity and cool heads prevail. Now I can see NZ doing the bike lanes in the built-up areas, they have more room and still lots of 'green' to spare. I grew up with a practically a bike in my room when I went to school...I also like the guy speaking about the trees along the street in the video...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1680472972295.png

The seemingly huge increase in chemtrails, energy-directed wildfires, train derailments, toxic chemical spills, fires and explosions at food processing plants, and farmers complaining of poisoned chicken feed just might be a concentrated plan to force people away from rural areas and into the cities.

And then once the people are in those cities, it won't take much to seal them off. All of the huge apartment buildings going up in my area just might be part of what Agenda 21 calls Human Settlement Zones aka Smart Cities.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then need to do the same thing over here Reggie....it internally compromises a country a weaker political country. That's the scene over here anyway....lawlessness
You may be interested in what a Priest Chad Ripper says on the state of the evil in the world, on YouTube 5 May 2023 he is on also on about our society being in a demon possessed age now, with Political leaders having no problems with such and the state of the majority of priest nowadays.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may be interested in what a Priest Chad Ripper says on the state of the evil in the world, on YouTube 5 May 2023 he is on also on about our society being in a demon possessed age now, with Political leaders having no problems with such and the state of the majority of priest nowadays.
He's right Reggie and quite HONEST...he took a few minutes to get into it.....regardless of his religion, that put aside, this man speaks truth...he speak about the elephant(s) in the room(s).

Folks should listen to him. He spoke of this on 5th January 2023