The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

New Zealand’s Lockdown Queen Becomes Internet Authoritarian​

by Zero Hedge
April 6th 2023, 5:10 am

1680782314234.png

Remember New Zealand’s crazy ex-Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, who not-so-subtly (as in, completely) got off on forcing Kiwis to follow draconian, unscientific “Covid-Zero” lockdown rules?

A quick reminder;
The WEF acolyte also was adamant about quashing non-approved narratives which questioned the safety or efficacy of vaccines, masks, lockdowns, or other government mandates.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will never be in unity with Pope Francis or the social all inclusive green agenda. People really need to wake up!

What were the people of Chicago thinking? Are they gluttons for punishment or just plain stuck on stupid or both?! :eek:
Marvel not my friend this world waxes worse and worse and shall continue to do so .
Folks are falling in love with the new social all inclusive do as thou wilt god of this world .
Reprobation has fast taken hold and will continue to worsen . seducers will wax worse and worse
decieving and being decieved . The IRON YOKE of the digital beast system arises and the end hour draws nigh .

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True in what this survivor tells in this article. I remember my Dad speaking of the tyranny of the Soviets when they came for him and his family and others across the Ukrainian and Polish Borders. They came with soldiers of overwhelming firepower.

There is ONE glaring difference at this point that will make it still very difficult to bring an old-fashion communist state and takeover in the US. Its citizens still hold weapons as a very large collective group of Americans and freedom-lovers. They will have to isolate and divide us all first, in a major and definitive way. This process has not really materialized yet. Their approach so -far has been with staged and programmed patsies that have shown cold-blooded killings and them depicted fake deaths, killings of the innocent without emotion in public view and then the call for gun-control legislation nearly every time. These globalist and US communist progressives will have to change their tactics if they want to turn America into a communist red blood flag waiving citizenry.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

New Zealand’s Lockdown Queen Becomes Internet Authoritarian​

by Zero Hedge
April 6th 2023, 5:10 am

View attachment 31128

Remember New Zealand’s crazy ex-Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, who not-so-subtly (as in, completely) got off on forcing Kiwis to follow draconian, unscientific “Covid-Zero” lockdown rules?

A quick reminder;
The WEF acolyte also was adamant about quashing non-approved narratives which questioned the safety or efficacy of vaccines, masks, lockdowns, or other government mandates.

Spot on !
But look at the masses who fell for this Nazi like BS ! Shame ! Total Shame !
It's proven that it's so easy to become a Nazi State ! The majority are a sad joke ! They live in fear of such Trash as the likes of her !

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spot on !
But look at the masses who fell for this Nazi like BS ! Shame ! Total Shame !
It's proven that it's so easy to become a Nazi State ! The majority are a sad joke ! They live in fear of such Trash as the likes of her !
Yes, they live in fear and many want to shy away and not 'rock the boat' as they say. We have a couple of generations alive today who are truly wimps and brain-dead who would rather get along, as they are the 'me' - easily offended generations and any resistance to any unlawful order of any level of government causes them mental anguish. They are the lost generations and the ones to come. Expect more plandemics and manufactured crisis events to come, to corral these pathetic humans (and the 'strong ones' will be caught in the process) into a mass human holding pen for slaughter...that's where it is all going my friend...

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, they live in fear and many want to shy away and not 'rock the boat' as they say. We have a couple of generations alive today who are truly wimps and brain-dead who would rather get along, as they are the 'me' - easily offended generations and any resistance to any unlawful order of any level of government causes them mental anguish. They are the lost generations and the ones to come. Expect more plandemics and manufactured crisis events to come, to corral these pathetic humans (and the 'strong ones' will be caught in the process) into a mass human holding pen for slaughter...that's where it is all going my friend...
Nowadays I hear people claiming an issue with their mental health ? it's become a common theme that's used nowadays ?
I hear something on the path like on par with like, Oh Donald Ducks birthday is becoming an issue with their mental health ?
But what do you say ? Get over it ! What a dingbat ! Someone said something to me ? boowhoo !

I remember living in Darwin 1980's and this woman next door who worked up the road in a shop, she would come home and start yelling from across the road about some expletive that had said something to rile her up, that she just had to get off her goat and then after a few beers she calmed down and the issue had gone away ! I could say, hey what about that dude today ? and she was over it ! The gas had built up say and the release valve expelled, all good ! So some people only need to expel their gripe, but if they can't well it may become a mental health problem ? maybe that's all it comes down to.

If in years gone by, if someone came dribbling about their mental health problems like they do nowadays, one would be tolled to get over it ! because it's a non issue really ! and to just Grow up and stop being such a sook, as it's not a real issue at all.

Such people run about like henny penny spinning out about nonsense in fear ! and then, You ! Oh no ! The pied piper tune does not work on you ! Gasp !

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Need to view this video called 'Died Suddenly'....it is an eye-opening subject to many...

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kamala Harris hammered for 'loud' defense of expelled Tennessee Democrats: 'What's wrong with this lady?'

Her speech was 'incitement to insurrection' ....another empty garbage vessel that needs to be behind bars

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have a Map like that of the % of people smashed on bad drugs ? it may paint much the same type of picture.
Folks on drugs, and prescription drugs laced with other illegal ones are on the rise, as are diseases from unnatural sex...by 32 % in the States just in the last year. My wife showed me the percentage and the article on the latter subject just today. I can imagine Europe even having higher percentages. We are living in a creepy degenerate age my friend. People have gone crazy beyond what I though was possible...then we have very abnormal mentally deranged degenerate people amongst us.