The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hey APAK,

It seems this is probably the most DAMNING evidence in the entire scope of the so-called "Vax-Program", which should be Broadcast from the ROOF TOPS. -- And I agree with the final section above which recognizes how distraught his pregnant wife is, having lost her husband for a cause greater than life itself:

Jhn 15: 13 Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

This is very damning news, and so why will we not hear it on the MSM...never mind...
To lay your life down for the cause of Christ and the Father and not for ourselves is the ultimate sacrifice we can make. This shows our true love for our creator and we will be rewarded, indeed.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Conspiracy Theories become at an alarming rate Conspiracy Facts.
“The COVID19 Fraud Is A War On Humanity” – Dr Sam Bailey (Part 1)
“The COVID19 Fraud is a War on Humanity” – Dr Sam Bailey (Part 1) | Principia Scientific Intl.

This war is continuing because both the judiciaries and the militaries in all the Western countries have abdicated their responsibility to hold criminals and enemies of the people accountable. The tyrants are simply laughing at the protests. But they could not laugh at targeted drones coming for them.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“The COVID19 Fraud is a War on Humanity” – Dr Sam Bailey (Part 1) | Principia Scientific Intl.

This war is continuing because both the judiciaries and the militaries in all the Western countries have abdicated their responsibility to hold criminals and enemies of the people accountable. The tyrants are simply laughing at the protests. But they could not laugh at targeted drones coming for them.
I love your linked source, besides him being a Kiwi. He is one of the first, one of the pioneers of this fraud and genocide.
//

Drones are easy to come by and relatively cheap. And there are hardly any laws for where they can operate, except for the obvious airspaces. Conservative news and folks alike should start planning many drone swarms and buzzing the neighborhoods of these tyrants... it will have an immediate impact..

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Despite the rhetoric, violence solves problems. Always has. Always will. Just ask any momma bear. It is why every government in the history of mankind has maintained an armed police and military force.

In the end, almighty God will annihilate undesirables in a Lake of Fire.

Thomas Jefferson sadly said the Tree of Liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots. For now, it is a propaganda campaign. Many actually think their government is acting for the public good, rather than the good of the political elite. If it were up to me, the 2nd Coming would have happened a long time ago.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Despite the rhetoric, violence solves problems. Always has. Always will. Just ask any momma bear. It is why every government in the history of mankind has maintained an armed police and military force.

In the end, almighty God will annihilate undesirables in a Lake of Fire.

Thomas Jefferson sadly said the Tree of Liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots. For now, it is a propaganda campaign. Many actually think their government is acting for the public good, rather than the good of the political elite. If it were up to me, the 2nd Coming would have happened a long time ago.
The pruning of the 'olive tree' will happen when our Savior returns..no second chances for those that offend...and I cannot wait for it

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Wrangler
@APAK

From my understanding of the Prophetic Psalms (Ref. J.R. Church "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms"), it would appear that we're some 30 months into the 42 month Tribulation, with some 12 months to go. So keep Praying, keep Preparing, and keep your Seatbelt fastened!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrangler

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys must feel weird now that this is news...

Federal judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for health care workers nationwide
A federal judge in Louisiana issued a nationwide preliminary injunction Tuesday against President Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health care workers.

Judge Terry A. Doughty in the U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana ruled in favor of a request from Republican Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry to block an emergency regulation issued Nov. 4 by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services that required the COVID shot for nearly every full-time employee, part-time employee, volunteer, and contractor working at a wide range of healthcare facilities receiving Medicaid or Medicaid funding.

Louisiana was joined in the lawsuit by attorneys general in 13 other states.

OSHA SUSPENDS ENFORCEMENT OF COVID-19 VACCINE MANDATE FOR LARGE BUSINESSES

Doughty argued in his ruling that the Biden administration does not have the constitutional authority to go around Congress by issuing such a mandate.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys must feel weird now that this is news...

Federal judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for health care workers nationwide
A federal judge in Louisiana issued a nationwide preliminary injunction Tuesday against President Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health care workers.

Judge Terry A. Doughty in the U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana ruled in favor of a request from Republican Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry to block an emergency regulation issued Nov. 4 by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services that required the COVID shot for nearly every full-time employee, part-time employee, volunteer, and contractor working at a wide range of healthcare facilities receiving Medicaid or Medicaid funding.

Louisiana was joined in the lawsuit by attorneys general in 13 other states.

OSHA SUSPENDS ENFORCEMENT OF COVID-19 VACCINE MANDATE FOR LARGE BUSINESSES

Doughty argued in his ruling that the Biden administration does not have the constitutional authority to go around Congress by issuing such a mandate.
It was expected to happen before too long....just did not know when..

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was expected to happen before too long....just did not know when..
I'm surprised it took this long. The constitution must be upheld. But legal battles take time and the Biden administration probably knew that and knew they would get away with this crud for some time before getting sued. So putting Biden in office was a major mishap and problem to begin with. Giving him power was a major mistake along with the other power hungry dems.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What will happen when people are SO SELFISH that they IGNORE "THE GREATER GOOD"?

Video: "For the greater good"

"For the greater good"
starblazer692003, November 30th, 2021

Perhaps "The Greater Good" will require GREATER RESISTANCE, up to and including "mineral supplements".

Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm surprised it took this long. The constitution must be upheld. But legal battles take time and the Biden administration probably knew that and knew they would get away with this crud for some time before getting sued. So putting Biden in office was a major mishap and problem to begin with. Giving him power was a major mistake along with the other power hungry dems.
The Constitution is still the basis of governance in this country. I think that these same people who brought us this COVD in 2019 will bring in another germ to add more chaos and needless fear. To cause even the the mid-term elections to go all write-in ballots, and no walk-in voting.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Wrangler
@APAK

From my understanding of the Prophetic Psalms (Ref. J.R. Church "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms"), it would appear that we some 30 month into the 42 month Tribulation, with some 12 months to go. So keep Praying, keep Preparing, and keep your Seatbelt fastened!

With Very Best Regards,

Wow! I never heard that. Can I find out more from J.R. Church "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms"?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Everything in this that you all have put forward in this whole thread must be wrong !
Australia is now trying to be making laws now that will have anyone spreading misinformation dealt with or Jailed on the spot.
About 90% of Australians are totally furious at people who will not get the Covid Jabs or make claims other than the Governments dish out.
People who refuse the Covid Jabs are the problem and a huge threat to all people.

So no one will be able to question the Governments at all on the subject. not to mention you all will need a passport to go anywhere, to the shops etc etc.

Such as this is Nazi Germany tactics 101 ! but the majority do not care at all, they never do ! because ignorance is bliss.

I believe we are all under the threat of such who are clearly Fascist. not to mention we have been fed Social Marxist Fabian works madness for many years and I detested all of such. So it all adds up to me that this is a war that is being waged on the people.
I am totally sick of such tactics that have been waged on Conservative people as myself, that I do not want to live in such a world.
Now I despise what my Nation is becoming and has become totally :eek: it's the peoples attitude in general.
This is the New Normal they demand :eek: but I am like please just Go away ! I do not have respect for such as them. how can I !
As I see such as them in the same light of the German people under Hitler's Nazis, in fact I have more respect for the German people back in the days than I do Australians today. because people nowadays should have more sense than to walk into such trappings, so clearly people nowadays are no better educated on the subject of how Hitler's Nazis got the power over the German people like they did.

When Australia first started going down the path of Political Correctness, that was like a missile had been launched with a direct threat to all in Australia, for I knew what such truly meant in fact, because without Political Correctness Hitler could never of got the power over the German people and that's an absolute fact, PC is like a Cancer on the people, it destroys people both body and Soul, so that one becomes a walking corps with no Soul, once Freedom of Speech is tampered with in any way, well that is another doomsday calling card missile being launched.
Now I know what such things truly are in fact because I have studied such all my whole life, that I now have a built in radar for sniffing out such things that it comes up warning behold, The workings of Satan !

So I am like, No thanks man, I do not want your experimental Covid Jab because I do not trust them at all in fact. and I know my constitutional rights so I say sod off !

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! I never heard that. Can I find out more from J.R. Church "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms"?

Hey Wrangler,

The premise is ACCURATE, but I wasn't impressed with the book. -- So the premise is that the Book of Psalms is the 19th Book of the Bible, and is prophetic for the 1900's, Chapter for year, such that Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948, where you should find the International Recognition of the State of Israel. And the more you know about modern Jewish history the more the Chapters align. But a word of advice, don't expect to find the Six-Day-War in Chapter 67 because that decade is lost in all the Palestinian attacks against the State of Israel, Populous, and extended presence typical of International Airports, the 1972 Munich Olympics, and possibly even the 1976 hijacking based out of Uganda (Entebbe airport). But Chapter 91 is an obvious depiction of Desert Storm; and even subtle Chapter/Verse cryptic hints for obscure historical events, typical of when the Main Synagogue in Istanbul was violently attacked in 1986 by two terrorists sent by Abu Nidal, -- at that time operating out of Libya.

upload_2021-11-30_20-33-34.jpeg

So one of the questions we should ask ourselves is, -- if we asked virtually ANYONE ~40 or older either in Church or on the street if they could recite an ENTIRE Chapter of Scripture, they'd probably say NO! But if you gave them a few prompts, THEY COULD:

1 The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want;
2 he maketh me lie down in green pastures.
He leadeth me beside still waters;
3 he restoreth my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name’s sake.
4 Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil;
for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff,
they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me
in the presence of mine enemies;
thou anointest my head with oil,
my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life;
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
for ever.

... and if this were a CORNERSTONE Chapter in ALL of Scripture, do you think we might find in the SUBSEQUENT Chapter for what Young observed is an EDICT DIRECTLY FROM GOD for the Dan. 9 "going forth of the Word to establish and rebuild Jerusalem"?

As I taught my then 2 year old grandson to say: "Yeah Baby"!

With VERY Best Regards,

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrangler

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think many people understand the satanic "hidden significance" in numbers, signs, and words that they employ. But the more we find, the more it makes sense, -- as evidenced:

6d9fa201d6099224.jpg

... or so it would appear.

Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think many people understand the satanic "hidden significance" in numbers, signs, and words that they employ. But the more we find, the more it makes sense, -- as evidenced:

6d9fa201d6099224.jpg

... or so it would appear.

Bobby Jo

Fascinating!

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Video: Some Swedes Are Getting Vaccine Passports On IMPLANTABLE MICROCHIPS
by Steve Watson
Footage out of Sweden shows people willingly having COVID vaccine passports placed onto implantable microchips in their hands.

Yes, really.

The chips started out as a convenience fad. Those with an implant can open doors without keys, pay without cash, carry gym memberships and ID without cards and wallets.

And so naturally, why not have their precious COVID vaccination status applied to the implantable chip too, so they can participate in society.

One of Sweden’s most popular daily newspapers, Aftonbladet, reports “Get your Covid certificate in a chip in your hand or elsewhere under the skin. It is increasingly popular to insert a chip into the body with different types of information and now you can also insert your Covid certificate in the chip.”

Watch:

upload_2021-12-1_8-16-51.png

https://twitter.com/i/status/1465327182826332163
While Sweden has largely avoided lockdowns and mask mandates, creating some pretty spectacular stats compared to the rest of Europe, the government there announced recently that starting December 1st vaccine passports will be required for events with over 100 people in attendance.

upload_2021-12-1_8-17-33.png

Despite Vaccine Passport Schemes, COVID Cases Surging Across Europe
Given the obsequiousness displayed by some billions of people around the world in taking the COVID vaccine, don’t be surprised to see governments push implantable microchips for bio-security next.

Cellphone apps are already used as vaccine passports, which are de facto identity cards, so it’s not a huge leap to suggest that within a decade, a huge public relations campaign will be launched urging everyone to get chipped.

Whether that is predicated on banking and lifestyle restrictions being placed on those who refuse to take the chip or whether it will be introduced off the back of a new pandemic remains to be seen.

Don’t forget that ‘Great Reset’ pioneer himself Klaus Schwab acknowledges in his own book that an implantable microchip is the ultimate aim.

“Some of us already feel that our smartphones have become an extension of ourselves. Today’s external devices—from wearable computers to virtual reality headsets—will almost certainly become implantable in our bodies and brains,” wrote the World Economic Forum founder.

The US military’s scientific arm, DARPA, has also been working on implantable devices to detect COVID and other viruses, and even to administer vaccines and treatments.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lockdown Prevented as Many as 740,000 Urgent Cancer Care Referrals
by Paul Joseph Watson
People avoiding hospitals or being unable to obtain healthcare due to lockdown prevented as many as 740,000 urgent cancer care referrals in the UK, it has been revealed.

Medics are warning of “the biggest cancer catastrophe ever to hit the NHS” after a report by the report by the National Audit Office (NAO) found that from the start of the pandemic “millions of people have avoided seeking, or been unable to obtain, healthcare.”

“By June 2021, NHS cancer services activity had recovered to pre-pandemic levels. However, in September 2021 only 68% of patients requiring treatment within 62 days of urgent referral by their GP were receiving that treatment on time,” the NAO said.

In total, between 240,000 and 740,000 urgent referrals for suspected cancer cases were missed.

The report also warned that with the flood of missing referrals returning to place a further burden on the system, the waiting list could grow to 12 million by March 2025.

Catchup With Cancer co-founder Professor Pat Price described the situation as “frightening.”

“There is a deadly cocktail of delays across the board, a regional lottery of cancer inequality and a growing cancer backlog. And it feels like the Government and NHS leaders have their heads in the sand,” she said.

While people who oppose face masks, lockdown measures and other interventions are routinely blamed for exacerbating COVID deaths, vehement advocates for lockdown rarely ever face condemnation for supporting policies that have drastically increased excess deaths.

We previously highlighted the comments of Richard Sullivan, professor of cancer and global health and director of its Institute of Cancer Policy, who said that missed cancer treatments would claim more lives than COVID over the medium to long term.

“The number of deaths due to the disruption of cancer services is likely to outweigh the number of deaths from the coronavirus itself over the next five years,” said Sullivan.

“The cessation and delay of cancer care will cause considerable avoidable suffering,” said Sullivan. “Cancer screening services have stopped, which means we will miss our chance to catch many cancers when they are treatable and curable, such as cervical, bowel and breast.”

———————————————————————————————————————

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Video: Some Swedes Are Getting Vaccine Passports On IMPLANTABLE MICROCHIPS
by Steve Watson
Footage out of Sweden shows people willingly having COVID vaccine passports placed onto implantable microchips in their hands.

Yes, really.

The chips started out as a convenience fad. Those with an implant can open doors without keys, pay without cash, carry gym memberships and ID without cards and wallets.

And so naturally, why not have their precious COVID vaccination status applied to the implantable chip too, so they can participate in society.

One of Sweden’s most popular daily newspapers, Aftonbladet, reports “Get your Covid certificate in a chip in your hand or elsewhere under the skin. It is increasingly popular to insert a chip into the body with different types of information and now you can also insert your Covid certificate in the chip.”

Watch:

View attachment 19041

https://twitter.com/i/status/1465327182826332163
While Sweden has largely avoided lockdowns and mask mandates, creating some pretty spectacular stats compared to the rest of Europe, the government there announced recently that starting December 1st vaccine passports will be required for events with over 100 people in attendance.

View attachment 19042

Despite Vaccine Passport Schemes, COVID Cases Surging Across Europe
Given the obsequiousness displayed by some billions of people around the world in taking the COVID vaccine, don’t be surprised to see governments push implantable microchips for bio-security next.

Cellphone apps are already used as vaccine passports, which are de facto identity cards, so it’s not a huge leap to suggest that within a decade, a huge public relations campaign will be launched urging everyone to get chipped.

Whether that is predicated on banking and lifestyle restrictions being placed on those who refuse to take the chip or whether it will be introduced off the back of a new pandemic remains to be seen.

Don’t forget that ‘Great Reset’ pioneer himself Klaus Schwab acknowledges in his own book that an implantable microchip is the ultimate aim.

“Some of us already feel that our smartphones have become an extension of ourselves. Today’s external devices—from wearable computers to virtual reality headsets—will almost certainly become implantable in our bodies and brains,” wrote the World Economic Forum founder.

The US military’s scientific arm, DARPA, has also been working on implantable devices to detect COVID and other viruses, and even to administer vaccines and treatments.

Ohh, ohh, Technology!
Slave Chains are so outdated...such a negative public Stigma to be Controlled by a Masters Chain...
Get your Masters Chip Hidden Under the Skin of what Your Master “qualifies” you CAN Do!

It’s a Baby Step...sold as a Convenience... soon you will “qualify” to grow your Masters Food, Tend to Your Masters Whims and Wants....and “cool”, you will “qualify” to continue Living...until your usefulness is deemed unworthy.

FYI...baby’s, diseased, impaired, elderly...are on the VERY short list of being accounted as candidates to consider Worthy to Serve So called Human Masters.

Half Truths and Half the Facts...makes one Gullible.