The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the insanity continues, because we won't participate:

8dc8f23698305660.png

WVBR,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Right....Thieves get a pass, uh huh, oh look at their Masters, and Teachers....Thieves, Cheats, Liars, themselves!

An individual have “a fiduciary” private relationship with a BANK? Pfft!
Those days are Long gone!
A BANK receiving a “canned” (ie FAKE unOfficial) letter from the Govt, will instantly freeze a persons account. Court Order...? Pfft.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(VIDEO) New Zealand Whāngārei Father Drops His Children Off at the Pool; Returns to Find Out They've Been Coerced Into Getting Vaccinated
(VIDEO) New Zealand Whāngārei Father Drops His Children Off at the Pool; Returns to Find Out They’ve Been Coerced Into Getting Vaccinated
by daniel_g 1 hour ago

... 'nuff said ...

Bobby Jo

Next they’ll be having Vax stations in the public school restrooms!

Could you even “imagine” even giving another persons minor child ANY kind of medicine, injection, pill, without the parents consent?
How utterly low down can a person stoop? Disgusting!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next they’ll be having Vax stations in the public school restrooms!

Could you even “imagine” even giving another persons minor child ANY kind of medicine, injection, pill, without the parents consent?
How utterly low down can a person stoop? Disgusting!

As I often observe: Some people don't weigh enough. They need six ounces more.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1c4a61e306267497.png

Is anyone besides me thinking that Israel is PUSHING the DESTRUCTION of THEIR OWN SOCIETY?

It's almost as though the never learned a thing from the purported Holocaust, -- or maybe they were ALSO BEHIND the Holocaust.

I can't figure it out ...
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is so cruel what they are doing to both parents and the kids....words cannot say or express what I really feel like on this subject...

I think "six ounces" pretty much covers it for me, and only because some swords are more reliable than the "30-ounce" style.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1c4a61e306267497.png

Is anyone besides me thinking that Israel is PUSHING the DESTRUCTION of THEIR OWN SOCIETY?

It's almost as though the never learned a thing from the purported Holocaust, -- or maybe they were ALSO BEHIND the Holocaust.

I can't figure it out ...
Bobby Jo

The Jewish Soviet Communist intel services were the pioneers...back in WWI and WWII and were heavily involved in promoting the Holocaust propaganda and paid for by the Rothschild dynasty...who invented and created the State of Israel....

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHO Would Modify Humans "For Our Health"
December 1, 2021

who_genome_editing.png

Those who warned that Corona "vaccinations" were the first step towards the genetic manipulation of humans faced harsh attacks from quality media, politicians and activists who denied this and ridiculed the corresponding fears.

But all that is now moot: on 12 July 2021, the WHO itself let the cat out of the bag and published recommendations - available to everyone on the WHO website - on the genetic manipulation of humans "to promote public health" (1).

This article published by Global Research on July 30, 2021 confirms unequivocally that the WHO is complicit in what might be described as a profit driven "criminal agenda".

The World Health Organisation, about which one could read in the media before the Corona crisis sentences such as "The WHO is itself on the Gates Foundation's money drip", writes in its news article "WHO issues new recommendations on human genome editing for the promotion of public health" on the modification or manipulation of the human genome (1-3):

„Two new companion reports released today by the World Health Organization (WHO) provide the first global recommendations to help establish human genome editing as a tool for public health, with an emphasis on safety, effectiveness and ethics.

The forward-looking new reports result from the first broad, global consultation looking at somatic, germline and heritable human genome editing. The consultation, which spanned over two years, involved hundreds of participants representing diverse perspectives from around the world, including scientists and researchers, patient groups, faith leaders and indigenous peoples.

‚Human genome editing has the potential to advance our ability to treat and cure disease, but the full impact will only be realized if we deploy it for the benefit of all people, instead of fueling more health inequity between and within countries,' said Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director-General." (left)

It is therefore a „good thing" that since its last amendment, the genetic engineering law in Germany no longer includes all living beings as before, but now "all living beings except humans".

The WHO, on the other hand, is apparently rock-solid in its assumption that „its recommendations" on DNA manipulation will be implemented worldwide, although the population does not yet know anything about it. This is what the above-mentioned communication of the World Health Organisation says:

"The recommendations focus on systems-level improvements needed to build capacity in all countries to ensure that human genome editing is used safely, effectively, and ethically."

Links

(1) WHO issues new recommendations on human genome editing for the advancement of public health

(2) Frankfurter Rundschau: WHO am Tropf der Gates-Foundation – Blauer Bote Magazin – Wissenschaft statt Propaganda

(3) Die Privatisierung der Weltrettung | Wirtschaft

German version (original)...

Die empfohlene genetische Manipulation des Menschen – Blauer Bote Magazin – Wissenschaft statt Propaganda

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Update on the Dr. that got wacked in front of his wife whilst revealing the 'cutting' graphite hydroxide compound in the vax

Wife Describes Dr. Andreas Noack's Death Ray Torture
November 29, 2021

noack.jpg

The details have not been confirmed yet
but it appears that Dr. Andreas Noack
, left,
a vocal opponent of the "vaccines"
was murdered Saturday. From his wife's
description, it may have been a direct energy weapon.

A German research chemist, Noack said, "Graphene hydroxide was found in all the vaccines studied. Graphene oxide form structures in the blood stream approximately 50 nm wide and 0.1 nm thick. They are very thin but very strong. They act like little razor blades in the blood stream that can cut the blood vessels. They do not decompose. Once in the bloodstream they will be there forever (short of the person getting a blood transfusion to remove them). Their effect on the blood vessels is cumulative. The longer they stay in the bloodstream, the more damage will be done to the blood vessels over time."

German reader sent this summary-

This is the video from his wife or partner: ARCHE NOACK released Nov 29, 2021

00:10 It was on the day when the Graphenhydroxid video was released and the interview with Harald Thiers took place.
00:24 Then we went upstairs onto the gallery; we relaxed, talked, laughed told each other how much we love each other
00:40 then he wanted to go downstairs into the kitchen to get something to nibble on.
00:47 and normally he does not spent more than one minute there
0050 so I went downstairs and said joking "you eat everything away from me again"
01:06 in that moment he started to sway and I thought he was making fun of me - it looked like he was playing (pretending) a drunk person.
01:31 SO I went to him and said, ha ha, Kissed him, but he did not stop it.
01:34 I said stop it, it is not funny. In that moment electricity went off
01:44 and the whole thing happened 20 min-30 min after the interview (I did not look at the watch)
01:53 and then Andreas collapsed in my arms

02:00 He began to moan, had severe pain
02:07 His body completely tensed, all of a sudden could not talk anymore
02:19 At first I thought he might have been poisoned because he made some choking sounds
02:25 So I instilled him with Sole (like salt water), then he vomited what he had eaten during the day. Which wasn't much. I had also eaten from the same food so it couldn't be a poisoning
02:41 I just couldn't do anything. I was just with him and had to watch
02:50 I have never seen anything like this.
02:57 It was an ordeal for him as if he was tortured from the outside.
03:04 it lasted about half an hour or so. Or maybe longer as it seemed to me like an eternity
03:15 He could not speak. Was was somehow like paralyzed - I cannot really describe it
03:30 I just held him so that he would not strike his head
03:34 At some point he got calmer, his body was exhausted from the whole thing
03:42 Then he could again get up , was a bit dizzy
03:51 He went upstairs, has somehow hoisted itself up
03:57 then he recovered, he was very exhausted, did not want to talk, was withdrawn, and I noticed he was really very exhausted
04:19 I don't know if he recognized what had happened to him
04:29 But he needed lot of rest, but then said, he would feel good and he did not want that someone gets to know this (in the night from 25th to 26th Nov 2021)
04:44 I noticed his restless sleep, that he sweated, perhaps fever. But I didn't wake him up because he needed the rest
05:00 At some point, I can't really say which time intervals - at some point he started breathing very heavily and to rattle - this is when I got really scared. I noticed nothing is well anymore.
05:25 and I have asked him what is up, but then he had this paralysis again, he couldn't talk anymore
05:38 also this cramp was there again
05:41 the breath, the terribly heavy breathing - he couldn't breathe anymore
05:48 I started to scream, I yelled at him he should get out of this condition and come back to me
05:59 crying
06:11 I cried and he tried to comfort me
06:14 crying
06:24 I was busy then to make sure Andreas can breathe well, I had to change his position so he could breathe more freely
06:39 He had more and more water in his lungs, rattled, and could not spit out the stuff
06:46 Even took it out with my hands
06:56 Emergency called me during that time and told me to make resuscitation
07:02 So I just did that, I did a heart massage and ventilated - just did what they told me
07:18 it felt like hours
07:23 at some point his belly bloated, then he said I should stop ventilating him and only do heart massage
07:30 and I couldn't anymore but just continued
07:40 And at some point they arrived , about 6 people, I don't really remember, and connected him to the machines
07:54 this automatic machine (crying)
08:00 gave him injections, like adrenalin and other stuff
08:12 They had their masks on all the time, I asked them to take off the masks, so they can breathe better (not literally translated)
08:20 I asked them at some point "is he still alive"
08:29 they replied "at the moment not" but were in the course of resuscitate him"
08:34 and then they had him apparently alive again and in that moment they could transport him and bring him downstairs
08:45 and then we started
08:52 and the paramedic - this was also a coincidence - that he knew the way as the paramedic lives here in the valley
08:59 and then we went to Wolfsberg
09:01 But I could not be with him because I could not do anything and they had to put him onto the ventilator which she was not allowed to enter
09:15 so I asked" before you bring him inside may I see him
09:22 and I asked how he is now, and they said yes they could bring him back (to life) and it would be looking good
09:30 I asked " what is regarding his brain damage" and they replied that because I was constantly made heart massage and his circuit was always held up (not sure if translated well - means blood circuit was not interrupted due to heart massage), so he would have good chances all would be well again
09:59 then they took him out and I went to him, put my head onto his chest, he was intubated, I told him how much I love him
10:18 then they pushed him inside again. I had to sit outside and not really noticed anything anymore
10:30 then the physicians, came out, put their heads together
10:42 This was actually immediately after. they hardly had him in the hospital before he came out again
10:51 When they put their heads together I knew.
10:55 Then they said, "his large heart valve has failed completely. He had a heart attack and died from that.
11:10 Person who filmed: "Many have understood that people had attacked him, but what you meant to say was that it was a ray attack"
11:19 I do not know anything about these things. It is hard to imagine how how something like this works
11:26 But he had always said, that they would have these technologies
to be continued - end of the video

(this means the video ended with "Fortsetzung folgt - to be continued"

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
La Palma EXPLOSION - Biggest In 500 Years - MULTIPLE 5.0 Earthquakes Hurricane Season ENDS!
Nov 30, 2021

Very very interesting read...

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
La Palma EXPLOSION - Biggest In 500 Years - MULTIPLE 5.0 Earthquakes Hurricane Season ENDS!
Nov 30, 2021
[see video​
Very very interesting read...

What still surprises me is the the USGS homepage lists 2.5 and above, but has NEVER shown activity near La Palma. And as cited in the video, whoever runs the data apparently TAMPERS with that data, exactly as it appears that someone is tampering the USGS data.

Is here ANYTHING that isn't being manipulated to some ulterior purpose?

WVBR,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Exclusive — ‘Tool to Enforce Orwellian Rules’: 80 House Republicans Help Pass Bill to Fund Federal Vaccination Database
80 House Republicans Help Pass Bill to Fund Federal Vax Database

In view of this, and in view of the fact the some Republicans have actually helped the Democrats with their obscene multi-trillion-dollar-boondoggle* (which is only meant to entrench the Democrats in D.C.), the question people should ask themselves is "Are there any real Republicans anywhere in the USA?"
[*Boondoggle = a wasteful or impractical project or activity often involving graft]

At this critical time in history when Republicans should be fighting 24/7 to uphold guaranteed freedoms and the Constitution, they are all caving in to the Left, violating their own principles daily, and getting away with it.

Here's the Republican party's platform which is simply being ignored:
OUR PLATFORM
Republicans believe in liberty, economic prosperity, preserving American values and traditions, and restoring the American dream for every citizen of this great nation. As a party, we support policies that seek to achieve those goals.

Our platform is centered on stimulating economic growth for all Americans, protecting constitutionally-guaranteed freedoms, ensuring the integrity of our elections, and maintaining our national security. We are working to preserve America's greatness for our children and grandchildren.

The Republican Party's legacy -- we were originally founded in 1854 for the purpose of ending slavery -- compels us to patriotically defend America's values. As the left attempts to destroy what makes America great, the Republican Party is standing in the breach to defend our nation and way of life.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the goals of future vaxes....to eliminate the sense of spirit to God and the soul at birth....

steinerplot-to-eliminate-soulwithmedicine.jpeg

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Taken

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exclusive — ‘Tool to Enforce Orwellian Rules’: 80 House Republicans Help Pass Bill to Fund Federal Vaccination Database
80 House Republicans Help Pass Bill to Fund Federal Vax Database

In view of this, and in view of the fact the some Republicans have actually helped the Democrats with their obscene multi-trillion-dollar-boondoggle* (which is only meant to entrench the Democrats in D.C.), the question people should ask themselves is "Are there any real Republicans anywhere in the USA?"
[*Boondoggle = a wasteful or impractical project or activity often involving graft]

At this critical time in history when Republicans should be fighting 24/7 to uphold guaranteed freedoms and the Constitution, they are all caving in to the Left, violating their own principles daily, and getting away with it.

Here's the Republican party's platform which is simply being ignored:
OUR PLATFORM

Republicans believe in liberty, economic prosperity, preserving American values and traditions, and restoring the American dream for every citizen of this great nation. As a party, we support policies that seek to achieve those goals.

Our platform is centered on stimulating economic growth for all Americans, protecting constitutionally-guaranteed freedoms, ensuring the integrity of our elections, and maintaining our national security. We are working to preserve America's greatness for our children and grandchildren.

The Republican Party's legacy -- we were originally founded in 1854 for the purpose of ending slavery -- compels us to patriotically defend America's values. As the left attempts to destroy what makes America great, the Republican Party is standing in the breach to defend our nation and way of life.
There you go then, the Fed mandated Vaccine database that will be linked with MANY databases....your medical history data and health and even life insurance data. Maybe linked to your driver's license, and travel history databases.....in all retail databases when they get the face recognition networks all up and running.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Surveillance, cameras, man-power, used to find three kids....or one man...
But yet Millions of Vehicles are Stolen, and oops, too bad, even the US had a TV show glorifying the thieve’s like a comedy. TWISTED...
Yes that's true.
The cameras are not their for nabbing theft. One dude informed me that his motorbike was stolen and next door seen it take place and rang Police and the thief got away in a ute with the bikes on board and drove through town. so I said the car would of been recorded many a time with all the surveillance cameras and we have the most in this town of all in Australia, but no the surveillance cameras are not used for such as that. but people love them because they feel safe with such about.

We now have cameras that catch you, if you even just brush your hand past you cell phone, your busted $1000. it's true !
Welcome to Nazi Germany, Fool !

What next ?
Just as a joke, maybe we should all have passports to get around and show such on demand and every time you enter some place. no that would never happen !
2021 :rolleyes: got ya, they found a way ! bozo. so much for all the equal right BS that they portray 24/7 hey, what a joke.

Well I am warning people to think for themselves or try to do so or to take the time to ponder on the direction that we are being led down. but now it looks as if anyone has a differing opinion as to the Governments you will be hunted down with new powers made into Law, to stop you from pondering on anything other than the Governments objectives, sounds just like Nazi Germany to me.
God help anyone who called out the killing of the Jews back in the days as well or questioned Hitler and his mob. they who did never got far and were dealt with, by whom ? the powers of the Government !
Who Killed Jesus ? the powers of the Government !

I would of been one of them who warned of the 6 million Jews to look out ! and everyone who took the Covid Jab would be the ones who said nothing and did nothing and that how I see it. I know how the system works now, I have seen it for myself directly now, it's all come together and makes sense, were the gaps once were that I was pondering on have been filled in. bloody hell ! I only hope I am wrong.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One of the goals of future vaxes....to eliminate the sense of spirit to God and the soul at birth....

I have seen such with people who are full on with Speed or Crack they are just a husk, you can not reach out to them at all in depth.

How about the Autism ? if people can not be subjected to healthy feelings that a normal person has, they may be something much like Hitler and Stalin was the potential to be Cold as ice killers with no regard to human life truly at all as most people do have that facility. but I am positive some don't at all as I have seen such people.

I am just pondering on the subject.

When my mate was killed, boy did that spin me out, because I knew it was done, even tho he did not have much more time to live. but their was a chance that he did it himself. he showed me how easy he could do it and even told me the date. but it was what this other dude said that was looking after him, said that gave me the creeps totally and he was so freaking out that he had goose bumps all over, that being on a hot day and he did not want to talk to me at all. he went off the rocker about any autopsy to the Police.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anyone noticed that Hollywood people are dropping like flies under various pretenses, -- but it's probably for ADRENOCHROME WITHDRAWAL:

34211530c7472156.jpg

I do understand that an INCREDIBLE VOLUME of HOLLYWOOD MANSIONS are being listed FOR SALE, -- and going CHEAP.

Torturing and murdering young children for their blood has a price of it's own on earth, and will have a MUCH HIGHER PRICE in eternity.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: APAK and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Experiments, The Vax, The Pills, The IV drips, The “OTC” The “FOOD”...
The ID cards, Thumb prints, Eye Scanners, Cameras, Surveillance...
The Masking, Silencing, Media, Dictating...
The Targeting, Suggesting, The Rounding up, The Camps, The Forcing...

The Latter Days of Evil and Wicked Perfected INSANITY!!

*EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING...that people FOR YEARS have been BEGGING FOR: that enters the Body IS CORRUPTED:
** The BODY, God created with: flesh, eyes, ears, nose, mouth...
** The SOUL, God made alive: to touch, see, hear, smell, speak...
IS CORRUPTED;

REMOVE God from the equation?
Eh? No. NOT REMOVE....REPLACE

The BEAST is the number of MAN.
Mans “god”... will Be IN the SKY...satisfactory for all religions to mesh into agreement.
Mans “god”... will Be a PRE-PROGRAMED COMPUTER SATELLITE ... FREE, then required, then forced... for the world to be Connected and Get their Daily Dose of Dictation!

Conspiracy Theory? Hide and Watch!

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK