The Coming One World Government

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is interesting, I was going through some issues when this one jumped out at me. I didnt know the EU was designating a day as the 'day of rest'...
"...Italian religious and political leaders have been caught up in a heated debate about the observance of the Sabbath. The European Union has set up the policy that every member-state must have one day of rest during the week. But the policy explicitly states that the designated day need not be Sunday, since for reasons of "religious pluralism" a nation's government might choose another day.

In Italy, the designation of Sunday as a "day of rest" was first set in 1993. That policy was changed in 2000, however, when-- in order to grant more flexibility for employers-- the nation required only that every employer produce workers with a 24-hour rest period each week. But by August 2003, under the new European policy, Italy will again be required to fix a certain "day of rest."

In an interview with the daily Corriere della Sera, Bishop Giancarlo Bregantini-- who heads a committee dealing with social issues for the Italian bishops' conference-- remarked that attitudes on the observance of the Sabbath are "already bad enough" without a change in national policy. He said that any move away from the Sunday rest would be "a perverse act." And Cardinal Pio Laghi, the former prefect of the Congregation for Catholic Education, asked La Repubblica: "How can you overlook the fact that Sunday is a special day for millions of Europeans?"....[The Coming One World Government: Imminent One World Government – One World ...By Marko Mut]

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is interesting, I was going through some issues when this one jumped out at me. I didnt know the EU was designating a day as the 'day of rest'...
"...Italian religious and political leaders have been caught up in a heated debate about the observance of the Sabbath. The European Union has set up the policy that every member-state must have one day of rest during the week. But the policy explicitly states that the designated day need not be Sunday, since for reasons of "religious pluralism" a nation's government might choose another day.

In Italy, the designation of Sunday as a "day of rest" was first set in 1993. That policy was changed in 2000, however, when-- in order to grant more flexibility for employers-- the nation required only that every employer produce workers with a 24-hour rest period each week. But by August 2003, under the new European policy, Italy will again be required to fix a certain "day of rest."

In an interview with the daily Corriere della Sera, Bishop Giancarlo Bregantini-- who heads a committee dealing with social issues for the Italian bishops' conference-- remarked that attitudes on the observance of the Sabbath are "already bad enough" without a change in national policy. He said that any move away from the Sunday rest would be "a perverse act." And Cardinal Pio Laghi, the former prefect of the Congregation for Catholic Education, asked La Repubblica: "How can you overlook the fact that Sunday is a special day for millions of Europeans?"....[The Coming One World Government: Imminent One World Government – One World ...By Marko Mut]
So what happens when these fascist totalitarian people get there way and own the world? You think this is natural?

All of the Hebrew letters originate from Egyptian hieroglyphics, so naturally alot of words have there origin here. The Egyptians don't use vowels when writing and here is an example. The word for God is Ntr which is where we get our word Nature. If you remove the vowels from. "Nature" you have Ntr. So the word nature, in its ancient etymology means God. Something that is natural is something that is "of God".

I would say a world government is far from natural. I say all forms of authority except for the authority you have with yourself and God are un natural.

One world government means a unified way of doing everything. This means, eventually they will agree on one form of controled religion if they accept any at all. And you will be forced to comply agenced your free will.

Can't you see that the world has not changed since back when the Bible was written? If anything it has gotten worse.

And if somone like me starts speaking out about the government and control systems, I get ridiculed and put down because realistically government is just another form of religion everyone is signed up to without knowing about it. And unfortunately, still to this day Truth is put to the cross.

But we say... "forgive them father, for they know not what they do."

Nothing has changed.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Government can watch nearly everyone they want to. Cars have built in satellite systems that can easily be tracked. Many people use their phones for financial info and very personal communications. Don't think Government can access them? And now drones can watch nearly everyone. New homes popping up by the thousands. God knows what kind of surveillance is being built in. Siri and Alexa are listening. World Government is just around the corner!

Revelation 13:7
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Revelation 13:16-17

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Government can watch nearly everyone they want to. Cars have built in satellite systems that can easily be tracked. Many people use their phones for financial info and very personal communications. Don't think Government can access them? And now drones can watch nearly everyone. New homes popping up by the thousands. God knows what kind of surveillance is being built in. Siri and Alexa are listening. World Government is just around the corner!

Revelation 13:7
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Revelation 13:16-17

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
We are in this mess because we have allowed it to happen. This is why religion tricks people into not taking action. "Jesus is coming back and I go to heaven when I die so why bother?", we all wait around while evil runs a muck.
A lie needs to be bought if it's to be sold.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are in this mess because we have allowed it to happen. This is why religion tricks people into not taking action. "Jesus is coming back and I go to heaven when I die so why bother?", we all wait around while evil runs a muck.
A lie needs to be bought if it's to be sold.
This 'mess' happened as God foretold, because of sin!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Writer

Jan 18, 2024
Post Falls
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world was lost when Adam fell. Satan took dominian, and Adam got evicted. I am born again, and am an ambasador of the kingdom of heaven and also a citizen. I serve my Lord Jesus on this earth by sharing the Gospel and helping the needy. My faith is in the person of Jesus and not on a religion or denomination. I rely soly on the promises Jesus made to me by His word that where He is I shall be also, and on His word I stand by faith in Him and what He accomplished for me. I do not rely on religious dogma and do my best to not listen to religious noise because that all just gets in the way of hearing the Holy Spirit.

This world is passing away, and if anyone is surprised wheather this world is occupied by multiple styles of governance or a one world government, the end result is the same; It passess away, and every attempt to change that will fail, because God's word is the dominant tenament and globolists are nothing but victims of their own ignorance dressed up colorfully and Kluck boastfully to draw focus away from their dark side. They are very hard working futalist's, laboring in total vanity and futility in their race towards their worst nightmare, Armageddon.

There is only one King to fear' "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" and when He returns, He will rule this world with a rod of iron...for 1000 plus years. Game over!

Stand on Jesus, the Rock of our salvation, because everything else is perishing, and you will be witnessess.

• Love
Reactions: Lizbeth and Pisteuo

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This 'mess' happened as God foretold, because of sin!
Ya because people like to stay in ignorance and buy into BS beliefs. Yes God foretold it, but that's not the causal factor to why its happening, people are.

The average Christian population for the whole world is 30% and the world is still going into Chaos. And it's moving I to chaos quicker than ever. So do you think the current Christian standards, accepted beliefs and doctrines are achieving what we want? Of course not, something is wrong! Christianity has become wrong!

I suggest you start thinking differently because the majority of Christians have it wrong. Clearly.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya because people like to stay in ignorance and buy into BS beliefs. Yes God foretold it, but that's not the causal factor to why its happening, people are.

The average Christian population for the whole world is 30% and the world is still going into Chaos. And it's moving I to chaos quicker than ever. So do you think the current Christian standards, accepted beliefs and doctrines are achieving what we want? Of course not, something is wrong! Christianity has become wrong!

I suggest you start thinking differently because the majority of Christians have it wrong. Clearly.
Everything is going right on schedule!

Matthew 24:21-22
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.

And when the nukes start flying ...

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Everything is going right on schedule!

Matthew 24:21-22
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.

And when the nukes start flying ...
Sure is...

Reactions: mailmandan

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

No, Christianity is not wrong, It has never been fully tried for the fullness It offers. But the positive influence Christianity has had on Western Civilization in the past 1000 years or so need not be swept under a biased rug. The very foundation of civilization is at stake in today's cultural war. That eventually affects everybody regardless of what church you attend. For example, there is not a single denomination that approves of The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. They are a universal assault on everyone's religious freedom. To those rabid anti-Catholics: (a minority within a minority of good Protestants) I suggest you come together and agree on which side of the culture war you stand with.
Don't think for a minute you are speaking on behalf of a minority within a minority, reduced to a population of one.

1708147220867.png

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, Christianity is not wrong, It has never been fully tried for the fullness It offers. But the positive influence Christianity has had on Western Civilization in the past 1000 years or so need not be swept under a biased rug. The very foundation of civilization is at stake in today's cultural war. That eventually affects everybody regardless of what church you attend. For example, there is not a single denomination that approves of The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. They are a universal assault on everyone's religious freedom. To those rabid anti-Catholics: (a minority within a minority of good Protestants) I suggest you come together and agree on which side of the culture war you stand with.

Don't think for a minute you are speaking on behalf of a minority within a minority, reduced to a population of one.

View attachment 41812
Sorry what has Christianity done? Did you know that 30% of the whole world is Christian? And I'll remind you that the world is in a state of tyranny, half of the world is starving and we continue to lose our enherent rights and freedom.

The statistics are clear. If anything, Christianity is apart of the problem. And I don't even like calling it Christianity because it's not. It's not True Christianity. The modern accepted Christianity these days is a Roman Constantinian perversion of the real thing. Full of dogmatic beliefs.

Authentic Christians understood and valued freedom. They died for it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry what has Christianity done? Did you know that 30% of the whole world is Christian? And I'll remind you that the world is in a state of tyranny, half of the world is starving and we continue to lose our enherent rights and freedom.

The statistics are clear. If anything, Christianity is apart of the problem. And I don't even like calling it Christianity because it's not. It's not True Christianity. The modern accepted Christianity these days is a Roman Constantinian perversion of the real thing. Full of dogmatic beliefs.

Authentic Christians understood and valued freedom. They died for it.
Its a huge mess all right .
and authentic christains do and did understand and value FREEDOM . THEY JUST KNEW it was not or came not OF THE WORLD .
they did not hope in this world or its kingdom . THEY HOPED and still HOPE in JESUS CHRIST , IN HIS KINGDOM .
Oh yes christendom is full of dogmatic beliefs indeed.
TIME we open us up some bible and got busy feasting on that book , for ourselves daily . To the trenches
for it is high time to contend for the true faith and all things both Christ and the apostels taught .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Wow that is interesting. Is the EU actually calling it a "Sabbath"?

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The world was lost when Adam fell. Satan took dominian, and Adam got evicted. I am born again, and am an ambasador of the kingdom of heaven and also a citizen. I serve my Lord Jesus on this earth by sharing the Gospel and helping the needy. My faith is in the person of Jesus and not on a religion or denomination. I rely soly on the promises Jesus made to me by His word that where He is I shall be also, and on His word I stand by faith in Him and what He accomplished for me. I do not rely on religious dogma and do my best to not listen to religious noise because that all just gets in the way of hearing the Holy Spirit.

This world is passing away, and if anyone is surprised wheather this world is occupied by multiple styles of governance or a one world government, the end result is the same; It passess away, and every attempt to change that will fail, because God's word is the dominant tenament and globolists are nothing but victims of their own ignorance dressed up colorfully and Kluck boastfully to draw focus away from their dark side. They are very hard working futalist's, laboring in total vanity and futility in their race towards their worst nightmare, Armageddon.

There is only one King to fear' "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" and when He returns, He will rule this world with a rod of iron...for 1000 plus years. Game over!

Stand on Jesus, the Rock of our salvation, because everything else is perishing, and you will be witnessess.
Amen! That is how we are to look at things! Our God reigns! And nothing new under the sun with regard to what is in the hearts and minds of fallen man.

(excepting that I have a different view of the 1000 year reign.....think He is reigning now and when He comes, then cometh the end of the world and everything gets wrapped up then)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! That is how we are to look at things! Our God reigns! And nothing new under the sun with regard to what is in the hearts and minds of fallen man.

(excepting that I have a different view of the 1000 year reign.....think He is reigning now and when He comes, then cometh the end of the world and everything gets wrapped up then)
Indeed there are and can be things easily misinterpreted about the thousand years .
But on that note i just leave us with JESUS words HE once told his own right before HE ascended .
WHEN they had asked him , LORD will you at THIS TIME restore the KINGDOM back to Israel .
HE simply said , ITS NOT FOR YOU TO KNOW those times nor seasons
WE MUST SIMPLY Be pointing to CHRIST JESUS , right here and right now .
For if a man believes not , well none if it mattered anyway .
I keep things simple . TIME IS RUNNING OUT . By grace I DO SEE the SIGNS and THE KEY SIGN of the times
and YEAH WE RUNNING OUT OF TIME . Now raise those hands sister . IT be LORD praising n thanking time .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Indeed there are and can be things easily misinterpreted about the thousand years .
But on that note i just leave us with JESUS words HE once told his own right before HE ascended .
WHEN they had asked him , LORD will you at THIS TIME restore the KINGDOM back to Israel .
HE simply said , ITS NOT FOR YOU TO KNOW those times nor seasons
WE MUST SIMPLY Be pointing to CHRIST JESUS , right here and right now .
For if a man believes not , well none if it mattered anyway .
I keep things simple . TIME IS RUNNING OUT . By grace I DO SEE the SIGNS and THE KEY SIGN of the times
and YEAH WE RUNNING OUT OF TIME . Now raise those hands sister . IT be LORD praising n thanking time .
Amen....and it does seem incredibly, that He has restored the kingdom back to Israel, they are back in the land and self-governing in our days. One one level it is a good thing for them, especially after the holocaust, but on another level, just like the world it might not end well except for a remnant, though I would wish otherwise. Anyhow, amen, time will tell, and we pray for Jewish souls to be saved. The important thing is to be in God's will, following Him day by day, ears at His doorpost and not being deceived.

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Its a huge mess all right .
and authentic christains do and did understand and value FREEDOM . THEY JUST KNEW it was not or came not OF THE WORLD .
they did not hope in this world or its kingdom . THEY HOPED and still HOPE in JESUS CHRIST , IN HIS KINGDOM .
Oh yes christendom is full of dogmatic beliefs indeed.
TIME we open us up some bible and got busy feasting on that book , for ourselves daily . To the trenches
for it is high time to contend for the true faith and all things both Christ and the apostels taught .
Yes, it's time we started thinking differently. Seeing things differently. If it is the majority of Christians who have it wrong, then it is the standard interpretation of our scripture that's needs to go. Clearly. I have done alot of research on history and I suggest everyone else do the same. The most part of Christianity is a dogmatic religion used to control the populous. It's based on "belief" and not to "know" for yourself. This is wrong. Many Christians have bought lies but struggle to admit they where wrong and let them go. Remember that spirituality is wholistic, that means that logic goes hand in hand with intuition. If your interpretations don't make logical sence first and foremost that means your in a state of "belief" which means "you don't know" you have just accepted something as Truth with no understanding as to what it is. That is the essence of dogma and ignorance. It breeds unconscious people and chaos and you can see it manifest as most people just "copy and past" scripture with no conciouse input. That's because realistically, they don't think. They are not awake.

The most important thing everyone is ignorant of is that freedom is directly linked to our morality. The more immoral the human race is, the more enslaved we become. The more moral we are, the more freedom we manifest.

So are we as a collective moral or immoral? What we are manifesting is clear. Slavery and the loss of enherent rights. And almost half the world are Christians? Immoral Christians who have not one idea about real Truth.

Time to change. Study your book from a different perspective. Being somewhat skeptical and somewhat trusting is critical. We need to strike a balance in all things that we do.

A blind man can only believe the sky is blue. A man who has eyes to see, knows.

Belief will always be blind. That's its nature.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

We are not here to change the world, only to save souls out of it. Just like in the days of Noah. This world is appointed to wrath....and the Lord knows things will wax worse and transgression will come to the full.... that it be fully judged in the end of the world. God is still on His throne. Jesus said in this world we will have tribulation, but to be of good cheer because He has overcome the world. We need to have our trust and hope above in Him, and not in this world. It is hard to see all the evil in this wicked place....when it's hard to bear we can pray about it and cast our cares on Him and He will help us to bear up.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here's another reporting on this:

"Last fall, the Republic of Croatia became the latest European nation to propose a “work-free Sunday” law."

Ecumenism in the making? A day of rest seems so innocuous. Not religious,just a work week day off,right?