The Day comes.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You are speaking as one who cannot imagine the things of God in the boundless terms of "I am" or "all in all", and therefore must continue in the smaller bites of the times of this world.

Do you not know this is that "due season" where the things of this would should by now have long since grown strangely dim? Are you sure you want to be found teaching worldly things?
I make no apology for being 'worldly'. That is where I live after all.
Being overly Spiritual, makes people of no earthly use.
Are you sure you want to be found teaching worldly things?
What I write about and teach, is what is Written in the Bible. It is information about God's Plans for our future.
It is up to every individual to read it and be prepared for what must happen.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What I write about and teach, is what is Written in the Bible. It is information about God's Plans for our future.
Are you so foolish as to believe that God being spirit, that it is even possible to be "overly Spiritual", that it--that He is "of no earthly use?"

And how is it that you have missed in the Bible that God being spirit, that the "future" is that we should become "like Him?"

If you do not prefer that Master whom is spirit--who do you think you serve?

Last edited:
Reactions: covenantee

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Would you characterize the following as being overly Spiritual?

1 Corinthians 2
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all the arrogant and evildoers will be as stubble – that Day will burn them up, leaving them neither root nor branch.

Amos 5:18-20 Woe betide those who long for the Day of the Lord. What will that Day mean for you? It will be darkness, not light. It will be as when someone runs from a lion, only to be confronted by a bear, or as when he leans on a wall and is bitten by a snake. The Day of the Lord is indeed darkness, not light. In no way is this about the Return of Jesus.

Zephaniah 1:14-18 The great Day of the Lord is near and coming fast, no runner is so swift as that Day. That Day is a Day of wrath, of anguish and torment, a Day of destruction and devastation, a Day of darkness and cloud, a Day of trumpet blasts and battle cries against fortifications. I shall bring dire distress on people, they will walk like the blind because of their sins against Me. Their blood will be poured out, their dead bodies like dung. Neither their silver or gold will avail to save them on the Day of the Lord’s wrath. By the fire of His jealousy, the whole land will be consumed, for He will make a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the land. This is also the “third swing of the sword” Ezekiel 21:8-16, the final judgement of Judah and cannot be at the Return.

Psalms 37:20 The enemies of the Lord will perish like fuel in a furnace, they will go up in smoke.

Isaiah 9:18-19 Wicked men have been set ablaze, like a fire fed with thorn bushes. They are wrapped in a pall of smoke, the land is scorched by the fury of the Lord and the people are fuel for the fire.

Isaiah 24:19-20 The earth is shattered, it is convulsed and reels wildly. The earth lurches like a drunkard and sways like a watchman’s shelter, because the sins of its inhabitants weigh heavily upon it, and it falls to rise no more.

falls, to rise no more’, from the chapter context, this is not complete or permanent, therefore the world recovers from it.

Revelation 6:12-17 I watched as the Lamb broke the Sixth Seal. There was a violent earthquake, the sun turned black and the moon red. The starry host [satellites?] fell to the earth, like figs blown off the tree and the sky rolled up like a scroll. All peoples were terrified and hid themselves, calling out: Who can hide us from the One who sits on the Throne and the wrath of the Lamb? For their great Day of vengeance and wrath has come and who can stand? Isaiah 34:4

Isaiah 2:12-22 The Lord has a Day of doom prepared, for all the proud and ungodly peoples. He alone, will be exalted on that Day. Everyone will throw away their idols and their money, they will crawl into hiding places when He comes to strike the world with terror. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged

All these verses listed above match with the Sixth Seal, an event that takes place before all the other Revelation happenings, such as the trumpet and Bowl judgements, the beasts, the fall of mystery Babylon and the rescue of the ‘Woman’. As it can be shown, the first five seal judgements have already been opened, therefore the next prophesied event that we can expect in our world will be the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath – a powerful and terrible judgement, by fire from the sun, that will destroy His enemies. This will make ‘a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the Land’, that is all the area from the Nile to the Euphrates, when enemies commence their attack on Israel. ‘all peoples will be terrified’.
This will affect all the world and will enable the formation of a One World government, also the gathering of the Christian Israelites into all of the holy Land.

Your biggest mistake is you forget that teh word day ion both greek and hebrew also means a time frame or time period.

Teh day of the Lord is a 7 year period that begins with th e sixth seal which is also when the antichrist signs the 7 year covenant with the nation of Israel as SCripture declares.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you so foolish as to believe that God being spirit, that it is even possible to be "overly Spiritual", that it--that He is "of no earthly use?"

And how is it that you have missed in the Bible that God being spirit, that the "future" is that we should become "like Him?"

I you do not prefer that Master whom is spirit--who do you think you serve?

spirit and spiritual are two separate things or issues. You should know that if you are spiritual.

Reactions: Keraz

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did. The only Second Coming is the 6th Seal. There will be no other sign, nor Second Coming.
You obviously didn't take my advice. It indicates that Jesus is the One who opens the 7th seal and the seals are all opened in heaven. Yet, you have Him on earth at that point. I guess logic isn't something that is important to you.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You obviously didn't take my advice. It indicates that Jesus is the One who opens the 7th seal and the seals are all opened in heaven. Yet, you have Him on earth at that point. I guess logic isn't something that is important to you.
Bringing the Lamb's book of life to the earth is quite possible to God. Not sure why you think it is an impossible task.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bringing the Lamb's book of life to the earth is quite possible to God. Not sure why you think it is an impossible task.
When did I say that? You're always misrepresenting my view and changing the topic. Why are you trying to turn this into a discussion about what is or isn't possible for God? You know that's not what this discussion is about. Everyone here believes that all things are possible for God, and you know that, so why would you act as if I believe something is not possible for Him to do? This has nothing to do with that.

No, this is about what scripture teaches. And it indicates that the seals are opened in heaven. The issue here isn't related to what is possible for God, the issue is your lack of discernment of where Jesus is at the time He opens the seventh seal. If He isn't in heaven at the time He opens the seventh seal then why does it say there is silence in heaven right after that? What would be the point of talking about silence in heaven if He was on earth at the time He opens the seventh seal?

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your biggest mistake is you forget that teh word day ion both greek and hebrew also means a time frame or time period.

Teh day of the Lord is a 7 year period that begins with th e sixth seal which is also when the antichrist signs the 7 year covenant with the nation of Israel as SCripture declares.
Can you show where this 7 year time period fits in these passages that talk about the day of the Lord?

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

How does a 7 year time period come unexpectedly like a thief in the night? Will the destruction that arrives suddenly and unexpectedly like a thief in the night on the day of the Lord, which involves the burning up of the heavens and the earth, last for 7 years?

Reactions: covenantee

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ezekiel 7:2-13 The Lord says: The end is coming to the Land of Israel and devastation upon all four corners of the earth. The end of the age is upon you, I shall unleash My anger and call all to account for their conduct. I will repay you for all your detestable practices and will neither pity nor spare you. Disasters are coming, doom comes to you; dwellers in the Land, the Day is near, very soon a Day of panic will burst upon you.

Ezekiel 7:14-16 The trumpet has sounded and all are ready, but no one goes to war for their turmoil has brought forth the wrath of the Lord.. Outside is the sword, in the cities will be plague and famine. If any escape to the hills, there I shall kill them, for their sins.

Ezekiel 7:17-19 Every hand will hang limp and people will wet their pants with fright. They will put on sackcloth, shuddering with terror and covered with the shame of their iniquities. Their idols and treasure will not save them on the Day of the Lord’s fury, all their gold, silver and possessions will be as useless rubbish.

Ezekiel 6:7-10 As the dead fall about you, you will know that I, the Lord, have done this. But among the nations there will be some who will survive My punishment. My people, those in exile, scattered around the world, will remember Me and they will hate themselves for their evil deeds. They will know that the Lord did not threaten in vain, when the prophets said that this terrible calamity will come upon the earth.

Ezekiel 6:11-14 The Lord says: Show regret for your abominable ways, you people of Israel, for many will die from the judgement I bring, thus I will spend My anger. You will know that I am the Lord when all the slain fall around their altars of idolatry. I shall stretch out My hand to make the Land a desolate and deserted waste.
Ref: REB. Some verse abridged.

The Lord will unleash His anger’ - Rev. 6:12-17, 1 Samuel 2:10, Isaiah 34:2 This is not a man caused event. God will not allow nuclear pollution in the Holy Land.

the prophets said about this calamity’. - More than 100 prophesies vividly describe the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 30:26-28, Isaiah 66:15-17, Revelation 6:11-17, 2 Peter 3:7

the end is coming to the Land, to make Israel a desolate and deserted waste’. - This will be the result of a Coronal Mass Ejection that will depopulate and cleanse all the area of Greater Israel. Zephaniah 2:4-5 This will enable the great migration of God’s Christian people to take place, soon after the Land is regenerated. Isaiah 32:15-20, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Isaiah 35:1-10

devastation on all the earth’ – everyone will be affected. Habakkuk 3:12, Isaiah 63:3

‘call all to account’, Isaiah 10:3, 1 Corinthians 3:13

the trumpet sounds’ – Isaiah 18:3, Joel 2:1, Zechariah 9:14

‘all is ready’ – Isaiah 22:6, Psalms 7:12-16, Psalms 37:14

but no one goes to war’ – There will be no WW3 nuke war. Deuteronomy 32:34-35, Jeremiah 49:37

people will be terrified, a Day of panic’ – Jeremiah 6:24-25, Luke 21:25-26
This is not and cannot be the Return of Jesus in His glory, because:

you will know that I, the Lord, have done this’ – He is not seen at this time. Psalms 18:11. Psalms 11:4-6, Habakkuk 3:4

Outside is the sword, many will die’ – By the fires and earthquakes of this CME. Jeremiah 25:33, Isaiah 66:15-17, Hebrews 10:27

in the cities will be plague and famine’ – Isaiah 13:12. Psalms 109:24

some will survive’ – Those who trusted the Lord and called upon His Name. Also heeded the warnings and kept under shelter. Isaiah 26:20-21, Isaiah 29:4, Isaiah 37:32

My people will remember Me’ – Christians who love the Lord and keep His commandments. Isaiah 50:10, Zechariah 10:9, Colossians 1:11-12

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the end is coming to the Land, to make Israel a desolate and deserted waste’. - This will be the result of a Coronal Mass Ejection that will depopulate and cleanse all the area of Greater Israel. Zephaniah 2:4-5 This will enable the great migration of God’s Christian people to take place, soon after the Land is regenerated. Isaiah 32:15-20, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Isaiah 35:1-10
That "end" has a name, which is: "the End", meaning Jesus Christ.

For Truth, start there...otherwise everything is askew.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did I say that? You're always misrepresenting my view and changing the topic. Why are you trying to turn this into a discussion about what is or isn't possible for God? You know that's not what this discussion is about. Everyone here believes that all things are possible for God, and you know that, so why would you act as if I believe something is not possible for Him to do? This has nothing to do with that.

No, this is about what scripture teaches. And it indicates that the seals are opened in heaven. The issue here isn't related to what is possible for God, the issue is your lack of discernment of where Jesus is at the time He opens the seventh seal. If He isn't in heaven at the time He opens the seventh seal then why does it say there is silence in heaven right after that? What would be the point of talking about silence in heaven if He was on earth at the time He opens the seventh seal?
Silence is not literal. The Second Coming is literal.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That "end" has a name, which is: "the End", meaning Jesus Christ.

For Truth, start there...otherwise everything is askew.
The Prophecy I posted tells about the end of the ungodly peoples currently in all of the holy Land.
God will clear and cleanse the Land as many scriptures show; Deuteronomy 32:43, Zephaniah 1:12-18, Jeremiah 10:18, +

When Jesus Returns, that glorious event is a beginning - of of His benign rule for the next thousand years. The end comes after that, with the Judgment of everyone who has ever lived and with Jesus handing the Kingdom back to God the Father. 1 Corinthians 15:24

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
really!....and his purposes are?
The great Purpose of Creation and of making mankind in His image, is to obtain a people who have freely chosen to believe in and to trust and obey God.
He has kept a Book; the Book of Life, which will be opened after the Millennium and those whose names are found in it will receive immortality. They will go with God into Eternity, but those who rebelled and rejected Him will not.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The great Purpose of Creation and of making mankind in His image, is to obtain a people who have freely chosen to believe in and to trust and obey God.
He has kept a Book; the Book of Life, which will be opened after the Millennium and those whose names are found in it will receive immortality. They will go with God into Eternity, but those who rebelled and rejected Him will not.
sooo, God burns those whom he loves who reject his authority?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all the arrogant and evildoers will be as stubble – that Day will burn them up, leaving them neither root nor branch.

Amos 5:18-20 Woe betide those who long for the Day of the Lord. What will that Day mean for you? It will be darkness, not light. It will be as when someone runs from a lion, only to be confronted by a bear, or as when he leans on a wall and is bitten by a snake. The Day of the Lord is indeed darkness, not light. In no way is this about the Return of Jesus.

Zephaniah 1:14-18 The great Day of the Lord is near and coming fast, no runner is so swift as that Day. That Day is a Day of wrath, of anguish and torment, a Day of destruction and devastation, a Day of darkness and cloud, a Day of trumpet blasts and battle cries against fortifications. I shall bring dire distress on people, they will walk like the blind because of their sins against Me. Their blood will be poured out, their dead bodies like dung. Neither their silver or gold will avail to save them on the Day of the Lord’s wrath. By the fire of His jealousy, the whole land will be consumed, for He will make a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the land. This is also the “third swing of the sword” Ezekiel 21:8-16, the final judgement of Judah and cannot be at the Return.

Psalms 37:20 The enemies of the Lord will perish like fuel in a furnace, they will go up in smoke.

Isaiah 9:18-19 Wicked men have been set ablaze, like a fire fed with thorn bushes. They are wrapped in a pall of smoke, the land is scorched by the fury of the Lord and the people are fuel for the fire.

Isaiah 24:19-20 The earth is shattered, it is convulsed and reels wildly. The earth lurches like a drunkard and sways like a watchman’s shelter, because the sins of its inhabitants weigh heavily upon it, and it falls to rise no more.

falls, to rise no more’, from the chapter context, this is not complete or permanent, therefore the world recovers from it.

Revelation 6:12-17 I watched as the Lamb broke the Sixth Seal. There was a violent earthquake, the sun turned black and the moon red. The starry host [satellites?] fell to the earth, like figs blown off the tree and the sky rolled up like a scroll. All peoples were terrified and hid themselves, calling out: Who can hide us from the One who sits on the Throne and the wrath of the Lamb? For their great Day of vengeance and wrath has come and who can stand? Isaiah 34:4

Isaiah 2:12-22 The Lord has a Day of doom prepared, for all the proud and ungodly peoples. He alone, will be exalted on that Day. Everyone will throw away their idols and their money, they will crawl into hiding places when He comes to strike the world with terror. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged

All these verses listed above match with the Sixth Seal, an event that takes place before all the other Revelation happenings, such as the trumpet and Bowl judgements, the beasts, the fall of mystery Babylon and the rescue of the ‘Woman’. As it can be shown, the first five seal judgements have already been opened, therefore the next prophesied event that we can expect in our world will be the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath – a powerful and terrible judgement, by fire from the sun, that will destroy His enemies. This will make ‘a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the Land’, that is all the area from the Nile to the Euphrates, when enemies commence their attack on Israel. ‘all peoples will be terrified’.
This will affect all the world and will enable the formation of a One World government, also the gathering of the Christian Israelites into all of the holy Land.

Okay, to sum it up: Darkness, wrath, burning fire, destruction and devastation of the wicked evildoers, who will be like stuble; at which time the trumpets blast; and all the land will be consumed, putting an end to all who live it! Oh, a massive worldwide earthquake that levels everything is part of it ... a pretty severe blow to a OWG I'd say.
That means this time must be towards the end of the Great Tribulation NOT before a One World Government. "An end to everyone" means we are not on Earth at the time (post rapture) and those who are left behind who have already taken the Mark of the Beast, (a directive of the present OWG), will all die.
The AntiChrist is currently in control already, or haven't you noticed? His power was implemented during this worldwide pandemic. We might see The Great Reset before the end of the year. Iran is about ready to attack Israel. A forecast of a worldwide food shortage/famine is coming in months. And we have a monkey trying to climb on our backs.

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Prophecy I posted tells about the end of the ungodly peoples currently in all of the holy Land.
God will clear and cleanse the Land as many scriptures show; Deuteronomy 32:43, Zephaniah 1:12-18, Jeremiah 10:18, +

When Jesus Returns, that glorious event is a beginning - of of His benign rule for the next thousand years. The end comes after that, with the Judgment of everyone who has ever lived and with Jesus handing the Kingdom back to God the Father. 1 Corinthians 15:24
If you don't understand that Jesus is the End, of course you would not understand what you have been reading of the events that are written. For those who would like to understand, that is why I said "Start with Jesus as the End and read the scriptures with Him being the time reference of all things."

In which case, "the holy land" you misquote refers to the kingdom of God, that land of promise as opposed to that land that is "left desolate" to be "dissolved with fervent heat and with fire."

As for "When Jesus Returns", He said that He was "going to the Father", and He did. He said that "all these things" that you still look to occur in the future "must shortly come to pass" and they did. He said that He was "coming quickly", and He said "Behold, I stand at the door and knock (past-present tense). If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.", and He has thereby returned to many beginning at Pentecost, just as Paul explained, "but each one in his own order", "until the times of the gentiles are fulfilled." Such are the times of the gentiles ("as the days of Noah") "when you do not expect." "Then comes the end" (that end of which you speak). These are the words that many have not heard nor believed, but preferred "a lie", just as it was foretold of these times, resulting in "strong delusion."

Last edited: