The Day comes.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quoting for the record ("What comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.”)

Yeah, right. Unless, of course one knows the truth...that He said things like “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you."

--You are as guilty as those who crucified Him.

Just as you are. YOur and my sins put Him on the cross!

But if I am harsh to you, it is for your benefit. By using the phrase " I am sent from God" you know you are placing yourself ono par with men like Paul and John the Baptist! You are being seduced by the dark side! And if my harshness (akin to physically breaking ones legs to keep them from jumping to their doom) will shake you awake and get you to stop thinking you have some super special gift that allows you to judge your brothers and sisters. Though now it appears like you think me unsaved! As that is only for God to determine, may be you are further down the dark side than thought! For if you think you can determine ones eternity- you have deified yourself.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just as you are. YOur and my sins put Him on the cross!

But if I am harsh to you, it is for your benefit. By using the phrase " I am sent from God" you know you are placing yourself ono par with men like Paul and John the Baptist! You are being seduced by the dark side! And if my harshness (akin to physically breaking ones legs to keep them from jumping to their doom) will shake you awake and get you to stop thinking you have some super special gift that allows you to judge your brothers and sisters. Though now it appears like you think me unsaved! As that is only for God to determine, may be you are further down the dark side than thought! For if you think you can determine ones eternity- you have deified yourself.
Your accusation then is also against Paul and John the Baptist. Woe! You should rather worry about yourself. At best you are as the hypocrites Jesus spoke of, for accusing me of judging while you yourself are judging me. You should read again what He said was instore.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A lot of nonsense and squabbles have hi-jacked this thread.
Soon the Lord will fulfil this Prophecy:
Psalms 144:1-2 Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for battle, My unfailing help, my strong tower and shield, in which I trust. He who subdues nations under me.

Psalms 144:3-4 Lord; what are humans, that You should care for them? They are no more than a puff of wind or a fleeting shadow.

Psalms 144:5 Lord; part the heavens and come down- touch the mountains, so that they pour forth smoke. Discharge Your lightning flashes far and wide and sent Your arrows to rout Your enemies.

Psalms 144:7-8&11 Reach down Your hand from on high, rescue me from the mighty waters, from the power of foreigners, whose every word is worthless, every oath false

Psalms 144:9-10 I shall sing a new song to You, my God – I will make music to You. God, you give victory to Kings and deliverance to Your servant, David – rescue me from the cruel sword.

Psalms 144:12-14 Then our sons and daughters will thrive in beauty, like healthy plants. Our barns will be filled, our sheep will increase by the thousands. Our cattle will be fat and strong. There will be no miscarriages or untimely births. No cries of distress in our streets.

Psalm 144:15 Happy is the people who are so blessed! The people whose God is the Lord.
Reference, REB. Some verses abridged.

V 1 Until the Lord Jesus returns, His people still have to fight their battles and need to be trained and equipped. But He is their strength and guide against His enemies.

V 2 In God we trust, He will give the victory. Romans 8:31

V 3-4 Our lives are short, why does the Lord care about us? Job 14:1-2

V 5 The Lord is asked to display His power in order to rescue His people from their enemies. Jeremiah 30:10, Psalms 83:13-18.

V 6 This describes the Lords Day of vengeance. Isaiah 63:1-6, Zephaniah 1:14-18.

V 7-8 & 11 Lord in heaven; help Your people, threatened by many nations [mighty waters] The clue as to who these nations are is that they are foreigners who tell lies and break treaties. The Islamic code of ‘Al Takeyya” means- hide your strategy. Muslims are allowed, even encouraged, to use whatever means necessary to defeat and kill infidels. Psalms 83:1-8.

V 10 Lord, You have given Your servants victory in the past, rescue Your people now we ask. 2 Samuel 8:14

V 12-15 His people, righteous Christian Israelites, will be settled in the Land after it is cleared of all evil and apostate people in the Day of vengeance. They grow and prosper in all of the Promised Land. Isaiah 25:9

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your accusation then is also against Paul and John the Baptist. Woe! You should rather worry about yourself. At best you are as the hypocrites Jesus spoke of, for accusing me of judging while you yourself are judging me. You should read again what He said was instore.

No it is not against them. It is against you personally. Scriptures declare both sent from God to serve a very large purpose! They were also confirmed by spiritual leaders as well! (john through Jesus) and Paul through the church.

What is your expansive calling like John and Paul. Who confirmed you have the lofty position you claim like aul and John. Who confimred this sepcial calling from God to validate it or are you self proclaimed. Over the years I have seen many many make the same proclamation and so far 100% failed. Why are you different?

Well if I judge you , I haven't claimed the lofty status that the bible shows when one is declared sent from God! Unless you are sent like all others. That I can accept. But to use that partiuclar phrase and write in your lofty spiritual tones, and make subtle judgments against many- you show you believe you are in the same league ans Paul and John.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it is not against them. It is against you personally. Scriptures declare both sent from God to serve a very large purpose! They were also confirmed by spiritual leaders as well! (john through Jesus) and Paul through the church.

What is your expansive calling like John and Paul. Who confirmed you have the lofty position you claim like aul and John. Who confimred this sepcial calling from God to validate it or are you self proclaimed. Over the years I have seen many many make the same proclamation and so far 100% failed. Why are you different?

Well if I judge you , I haven't claimed the lofty status that the bible shows when one is declared sent from God! Unless you are sent like all others. That I can accept. But to use that partiuclar phrase and write in your lofty spiritual tones, and make subtle judgments against many- you show you believe you are in the same league ans Paul and John.
For the record.

God answered my cry, the Holy Spirit confirmed His Word, and His Word confirmed my being caught up in the Spirit above the earth: the mouth of two or three witnesses. All of whom you now speak against--and why, because you know more of them who are against Him rather than for? That may have worked for you with the Son of Man, but not the Spirit.

If I never hear your confession it doesn't matter, but it still would be better for you if you bring it before God.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the record.

God answered my cry, the Holy Spirit confirmed His Word, and His Word confirmed my being caught up in the Spirit above the earth: the mouth of two or three witnesses. All of whom you now speak against--and why, because you know more of them who are against Him rather than for? That may have worked for you with the Son of Man, but not the Spirit.

If I never hear your confession it doesn't matter, but it still would be better for you if you bring it before God.

YOu sir are now guilty of being a liar! I have never spoken against God once! Speaking against you is not speaking against God. YOu are just another cult leader wannabe! Even Paul presented His gift to the church for confirmation and validation- you sir are a phony if you do not! You just want people to have to come to you . YOur ego has deceived you and you are headed for a mighty fall.

So now you claim to be like Paul and have been caught up somewhere? Where were you caught up? Did you also see things that are not lawful for a man to see?

Where are you pracxticing your ministry? Are you goign from church to church to share the revelation ? what message apart from the New Testament are you offering?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu sir are now guilty of being a liar! I have never spoken against God once! Speaking against you is not speaking against God. YOu are just another cult leader wannabe! Even Paul presented His gift to the church for confirmation and validation- you sir are a phony if you do not! You just want people to have to come to you . YOur ego has deceived you and you are headed for a mighty fall.

So now you claim to be like Paul and have been caught up somewhere? Where were you caught up? Did you also see things that are not lawful for a man to see?

Where are you pracxticing your ministry? Are you goign from church to church to share the revelation ? what message apart from the New Testament are you offering?
For the record.

Luke 10:16
He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me.”​

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the record.

Luke 10:16
He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me.”​

So according to you, to challenge Scott A or to reject Scot A is to reject God? I do not wish to misunderstand what you are saying here. AM i CORRECT IN THIS ASSUMPTION?

And list on e thing you have said from Scripture that I have rejected.

It appears you have now elevated yourself past Paul and John the Baptist and now share the throne with God Himself!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So according to you, to challenge Scott A or to reject Scot A is to reject God? I do not wish to misunderstand what you are saying here. AM i CORRECT IN THIS ASSUMPTION?

And list on e thing you have said from Scripture that I have rejected.

It appears you have now elevated yourself past Paul and John the Baptist and now share the throne with God Himself!
I claim nothing but the truth--nothing that is my own. For all who reject the truth from God and those whom He has sent, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

If you know the scriptures, make your own list. I have listed them already.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I claim nothing but the truth--nothing that is my own. For all who reject the truth from God and those whom He has sent, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

If you know the scriptures, make your own list. I have listed them already.

Well it is you who have made the accusation I deny the teachings of God! Name one or recant of your lying! God sent me, so why are you rejecting my truth? does that mean you will be wailing and gnashing teeth?

So you believe you are on par with Paul and John the Baptist? Do you claim to be equal to God for to reject you as you said is to reject God? why don't you give the simple answers to teh many questions I have posed, instead of artfully dodging them and then making your subtle ad-hominems.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it is you who have made the accusation I deny the teachings of God! Name one or recant of your lying! God sent me, so why are you rejecting my truth? does that mean you will be wailing and gnashing teeth?

So you believe you are on par with Paul and John the Baptist? Do you claim to be equal to God for to reject you as you said is to reject God? why don't you give the simple answers to teh many questions I have posed, instead of artfully dodging them and then making your subtle ad-hominems.
I have given you every answer. Now I will ask you a question:

While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, saying, “What do you think about the Christ? Whose Son is He?”
They said to Him, “The Son of David.”
He said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord,’ saying:

‘The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool” ’?
And this is the question I will ask you also: If David then calls Him ‘Lord,’ how is He his Son?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have given you every answer. Now I will ask you a question:

While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, saying, “What do you think about the Christ? Whose Son is He?”
They said to Him, “The Son of David.”
He said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord,’ saying:

‘The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool” ’?
And this is the question I will ask you also: If David then calls Him ‘Lord,’ how is He his Son?

No you have not answered any questions I asked you. You just gave vague biblical spiritual sounding generic responses. I will answer this question freely and gladly once you have answered my questions specifically and not those ephemeral answers you love to give to avoid being specific.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you have not answered any questions I asked you. You just gave vague biblical spiritual sounding generic responses. I will answer this question freely and gladly once you have answered my questions specifically and not those ephemeral answers you love to give to avoid being specific.
You not understanding and rejecting the answers that I gave you (indeed with many specifics), is your answer. You too have answered already.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You not understanding and rejecting the answers that I gave you (indeed with many specifics), is your answer. You too have answered already.

YOU are such a phonyh. It is now time to place you on ignore. I shake th edust off my feet. and follow Pauls command:

A maqn who is an heretic after the firsgt and sewcond admonition, reject, knowing they are condemned in themselves.

Bye.