• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I will point out that the kjv says the same thing as the Doauy Rheims...

That we are born of water and the Spirit.

You just lied again.
And this is probably because you dont read the bible at all, justbyfaith.

But if you do compare the KJV with the Douay Rheims, you'll note that the water cult bible, (Doauy Rheims) says this..

"""""Jesus answered: Amen, amen I say to thee, unless a man be BORN AGAIN of water """""

The KJV says this..." Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water""""

So, the "cult of mary" bible LIE is that you are BORN AGAIN of water, which is your false belief.

Real Christians know that we are not born again of water, as the lying Douay Rheims, teaches, but rather we are born again by God's Spirit.
NO WATER.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Judge me if you like.
It's why you are on the forum.
As thou judgeth so too are ye judged.
Please don't play the victim now.

I am on the forum to share with other Christians in community.
Dealing with rude person's who avoid responsibility for their angry self-righteous condemning behaviors toward myself and others is thankfully something that can be understood in the context of darkness seeking to obscure the light.

You're intent on telling others how they shood believe in order to be true examples of Christ and Christian while failing to achieve that example yourself.

Stop being so caught up in judgement of others and self righteous pride.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Certainly an argument can be made, with solid scriptural backing that, a person of faith should do Good Deeds...
Now it you want to challenge me on that, I will be happy to help you out there.

You're no challenge, to anything except common sense and accurate theology.
You dont even quote me.
You just rant, because you need the attention.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Who is the legalist? You are making accusations to strawmen that I do not see. Do you think that people that quote scriptures you do not like, are legalist? Do you believe that the Bible has a legalist section?

The legalist is the person who believes.

1. Water baptism is required for salvation
2. Works are required.

Notice this word...>"REQUIRED"... So, the Legalist places their REQUIREMENTS on God's Grace, which changes it from a Gift to a SELF EFFORT.

Let me show you this....

The Legalist will not believe or agree that the same that saved you keeps you saved.

So, when you are ready, explain this...

Explain why the Blood of Jesus that saved you, keeps you saved, forever, and this can never be changed....

Explain that, grailhunter, whenever you think you can..

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Dealing with rude person's who avoid responsibility for their angry self-righteous condemning behaviors toward myself .

Your first post to me, was rude and condemning.
More have followed.
You didnt try from the beginning to converse with me, choosing instead to accuse me, then condemn.
This indicates you are foolish and carnal, and it reveals that you to be dishonest to say that im the one that has been rude to you.
Im not rude to you... but, you have to understand, i dont need you.
You add nothing to my Threads, as you have nothing to add to the TOPIC.
And as i said, you need attention, and so, you'll chase me around for a while, as this gets it for you.
Im use to this behavior, amazed@grace. You are nothing new.
Believe it.

You are a new member here, but your tone isn't new to me.
So, are you Marymog, a previous member?
Or are you BreadofLife, a previous member?
You chose a painting of MARY as your Alt, so that would indicate that you are Marymog, using a different alt.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dealing with rude person's who avoid responsibility for their angry self-righteous condemning behaviors toward myself and others is thankfully something that can be understood in the context of darkness seeking to obscure the light.

You're intent on telling others how they shood believe in order to be true examples of Christ and Christian while failing to achieve that example yourself.

Stop being so caught up in judgement of others and self righteous pride.

AG: I am not being apologetic for Behold, although I do not think he is being rude at all and definitely not being self-righteous. Give him a break....

He is laser focused on salvation especially to a tee. If he comes off as being rude, or judging, his heart is in the right place IMO. He has a strong and very forward personality as I read him. You have to really understand his words and context.....if you want to understand him...or you can just brush him off as you are doing, maybe prematurely as being personally offended....
He is judging folks words concerning salvation especially, NOT the person purposely....

If you are to discern and preach using scripture and the Spirit one cannot avoid ruffling feathers of some folks along the way.

Just Saying

Great Day and blessings to you..APAK

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course.
The bible is THE final authority.
This is why i only Teach Pauline Theology.
That answers the why of your behaviors here. And is why you fail. You are not a teacher. You serve God as that example.

We Christians are saved by Christ and his Gospel. Not by Paul. We are Christians, not Pauline's.

Paul was a servant, and an admitted failure and conflicted believer. And at times filled with ego and pride as when he would claim to bring and teach, his gospel.
Yet, God used Paul for the purpose of spreading the good news Jesus, not Paul, died to seal in covenant with the world for all time.

Reactions: Mungo

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your first post to me, was rude and condemning.
More have followed.
You didnt try from the beginning to converse with me, choosing instead to accuse me, then condemn.
This indicates you are foolish and carnal, and it reveals that you to be dishonest to say that im the one that has been rude to you.
Im not rude to you... but, you have to understand, i dont need you.
You add nothing to my Threads, as you have nothing to add to the TOPIC.
And as i said, you need attention, and so, you'll chase me around for a while, as this gets it for you.
Im use to this behavior, amazed@grace. You are nothing new.
Believe it.

You are a new member here, but your tone isn't new to me.
So, are you Marymog, a previous member?
Or are you BreadofLife, a previous member?
You chose a painting of MARY as your Alt, so that would indicate that you are Marymog, using a different alt.
No, my posts have never been that.

You will proceed as led all this time. Your legacy is in your written words that prove my observations of your work here.
While you teach Pauline Theology. Paul does not save.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That answers the why of your behaviors here. And is why you fail. You are not a teacher. You serve God as that example.

We Christians are saved by Christ and his Gospel. Not by Paul. We are Christians, not Pauline's.

Oh, im a very good teacher.
You've just never met one, before.
Also/.
My Threads only fail the water baptized but never born again, the Mary worshipers like you, "cult of virgin" heretics, and people who believe that they have to keep themselves saved.
So, here is the Key.
They only fail if the person can't receive Light.
And that is a person who does not want to receive it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No, my posts have ever been that.

You will proceed as led all this time. Your legacy is in your written words that prove my observations of your work here.
While you teach Pauline Theology. Paul does not save.

Paul does not save, but Paul's Theology is all the Church Doctrine.
Pauline Theology is the actual theology that Christ only gave this one Apostle, personally.
No other apostle is the "apostile to the gentiles"., and we are living in the "Time of the Gentiles".
Paul told you, to be "a follower of ME, as I follow Christ".
So, if you are not a deep student of Paul's epistles, then you are not a deep student of the NT, and will never be more the a Mary worshiper, and a attitude problem on a forum, and in life.
Paul wrote most of the NT, by the way. (thats another clue for you).
I have more when you need it.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course.
The bible is THE final authority.
This is why i only Teach Pauline Theology.

Everybody preaches Pauline Theology....Usually picking one extreme or the other of his statements.
It does not matter if it is Christ, Paul, John, or Peter, on all the important topics they touch on the extremes.
People taking the Holy Scriptures and throwing them at each other....Picking your favorite scriptures and explaining others away.
I would say mindlessly....if it weren't for the fact that it has been going on for centuries...and now on this forum....if anybody had an honest heart and paid attention it is like a neon sign....how can you miss it....using the Bible to attack each other....On and on! Over and over!

My analytical skills and my abilities to see patterns, give me an edge, but come on! What has been happening for centuries, well for over 1500 years, is happening right here in front of your eyes....be honest, do not try to teach the Bible your religion. I have been trying to get people to understand this for over a year. Just open your eyes!

I explained this in detail with examples in the Tread...Where is Truth. It was a literary style that was used by most of the Biblical writers. OSAS is not correct.....Fire and brimstone and easy loss of salvation is not correct....The Truth is in the middle....seek the Truth.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Everybody preaches Pauline Theology..

You have an inflated opinion of your ability.
Its almost as inflated as your pride.

Also, for you to say that everyone preaches pauline theology, is to be clueless, grailhunter.
There are half a dozen people here who dont' preach Pauline Theology, who live on my Threads, for the last 8 months.
Some preach Mary.
Some preach Water Baptism.
Some preach Peter, in Acts 2.

So, your ability is only to reveal that you dont know what you are talking about, again.

Im the one preaching Grace., and im not certain where you are on it, as , you are not able to explain why the Blood of Jesus that saves, keeps you saved, forever, and can never be changed.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The legalist is the person who believes.
1. Water baptism is required for salvation
2. Works are required.

By no stretch of the imagination is water baptism legalism. It is required. But the part it plays in salvation is relative.
Belief...faith...repentance...baptism...communion....what part each plays in salvation is not explained in detail in the Bible. The dividing line of what does what is not explained. We are told to do them, if you want to be rebellious and argue with Christ and the Apostles, that will not work out well for you.

You will not find anywhere in the Bible....that is no one is saying Baptism is not required. As Christ said, Why do you call me Lord Lord and not do what I say. Who else are you going pick for what to do for salvation. You give the impression that the Bible means nothing. That the only scriptures that matter are the ones that agree with you
No where in the Bible is Belief...faith...repentance...baptism...communion defined as works.....you are writing your own scriptures. Read the Bible!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except that salvation eternal is correct.
Those who imagine being saved means they can sin all they like and still see heaven are incorrect.

Those ones are damned and liars kidding themselves by hiding within the word, Christian, when Jesus does not know them.

And your observations about using scripture as a weapon etc... is obvious from the moment one enters any Christian, Bible, discussion forum . Not just this one.
There is a difference though between those who use it to assail people and call them names, as is Beholds tactic, and those who defend such falsehoods with the words of Christ.

Christianity is Christ theology alone. All scripture in the new testament is meant to uphold and reiterate the Gospel, good news, of God's eternal grace.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
By no stretch of the imagination is water baptism legalism, It is required..

So, you are another "cult of mary" who believes that the city water supply has some part to play in the Blood Atonement?

Tell us exactly when that dying Thief on the Cross was water Baptized, as you say "it is required".
But you'll say that was a special case?

Go and read a NT.
Try the "Acts of the Apostles".
Notice that in every case, where you find salvation occurring, the water comes after the conversion.
Always.

You can be water baptized, and be hell bound.
You can also never be water baptized, and you will go to heaven.

Water plays NO ROLE in Redemption.
Zero.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Except that salvation eternal is correct.
Those who imagine being saved means they can sin all they like and still see heaven are incorrect.

God does not see anyone's sin, who is born again.
This is very important to learn, because if you never understand this, then you will submit to the self righteousness that is involved with "confessing and repenting" as found in the corrupted faith of all who do not understand their salvation.
You will wrongly believe that confessing sin keeps you saved, vs understanding correctly that you are always kept righteous and made righteous, by the Blood Atonement.